StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
So if I fuck Sage off in Chapter 3 I think, will I not get the 3some with her and Quinn when planning the Halloween party and therefore I can't get the park bench scene or any of the other things you can do with Quinn?
Not quite,
IIRC she has different locks but the threesome with her and sage isnt one. As of EP9 I created 2 new runs, DIK Quinn & (as close as I can get to) CHIK Quinn (this one took a bit of trial and error...)

To unlock the park bench scene you MUST not be on Jill path, you want her to be interested in your MC (just visit her whenever and smoke pot, bang her on the DIK mansion) you also MUST NOT be of CHIK alignment when the scene at the library should trigger. (the same time Jill would invite you for dinner, Derek is throwing paper aeroplanes). after THIS point you can do whatever with your alignment (I have found).
After the bench scene, with no threesome, I still got the 'afterwards' HOT house garden Quinn scene, and everything triggered as expected in EP9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I don't understand this line of thinking considering what happens when you peel the banana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean you could have the same effect by making her dance having her sweat and her having to remove the bee costume I could think of other ways of going on about it I just had a hard time taking her seriously with how goofy she looked in the banana costume

jeral077

Sep 8, 2022
hey I need help I hope you can help me please, the fact is that I played this game a long time ago until chapter 5 and now I want to start from the beginning and my saved files from a long time ago appear and I deleted that but the rewards and scenes that continue I already got it I want to restart all that, have everything blocked to play well

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
I mean yea especially if she's confessing her love for the MC I am all up for goofy moments but the fact she wears the costume in the whole party just made me laugh more than take her seriously.

I dont hate the costume just saying the scene where MC is with his guitar all romantic and Jill in the Banana costume kissing MC trying to be all romantic made me laugh more than anything she looked so goofy.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill route should have had the bee costume and the others the banana its like DPC punished Jill Fans with the banana costume lol
I believe it is as it should be. Jill is the innocent, sweet, clumsy, goofy, vanilla, basic bitch, semi-mature and so on route, which is somewhat comedic.
The whole banana thing is on point with her route. I had a damn good laugh, and that's what I expected out of her route.

You don't play Jill route because you expect her to say:
Jill: "Oh Asteroid Daddy, ELE(extinction level event) me plz"
MC: "Imma destroy Uranus"
You play it for the vanilla romance and to hit Tybalt as often as you can.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Jill route should have had the bee costume and the others the banana its like DPC punished Jill Fans with the banana costume lol
I think DPC realized that in order to be all in on the Jill route, you have to already have put up with her weird looking faces, so you can't get mad about the weird looking banana costume that highlights her weird looking facial model lol.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I don't know about all of you but I seriously can't wait to get intimate with Zoey I know a lot of people hate her but I really like her and second I cant wait for Josy and Maya to split up so the main character can date Josy or if we can split them apart even better.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I mean yea especially if she's confessing her love for the MC I am all up for goofy moments but the fact she wears the costume in the whole party just made me laugh more than take her seriously.

I dont hate the costume just saying the scene where MC is with his guitar all romantic and Jill in the Banana costume kissing MC trying to be all romantic made me laugh more than anything she looked so goofy.
It is Jill's personality. If she is dating the MC she doesn't end up breaking her shell (she has everything and is well protected) and is embarrassed to go to the party with a "flashy" costume, instead when she is rejected it is as if she becomes more bold and comes to the party defying all that is previously established.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know about all of you but I seriously can't wait to get intimate with Zoey I know a lot of people hate her but I really like her and second I cant wait for Josy and Maya to split up so the main character can date Josy or if we can split them apart even better.
1. I'm a fan myself, so I'm interested in that route/her path in the story.
2. Them divided is a must for me, and that's probably the only way I'd play an Others--->Josy route maybe some day.
3. Maya's ugly face can eat Vinny's bullets for all I care, lol.

It is Jill's personality. If she is dating the MC she doesn't end up breaking her shell (she has everything and is well protected) and is embarrassed to go to the party with a "flashy" costume, instead when she is rejected it is as if she becomes more bold and comes to the party defying all that is previously established.
Yupp, like that she actually has to fight for him. Specially if you pick Bella. Than you are starting a DIK Jill route(I hope :D)

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
This one actually does make a lot of sense especially how brutally cold she is to DIK MC at the party.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
1. I'm a fan myself, so I'm interested in that route/her path in the story.
2. Them divided is a must for me, and that's probably the only way I'd play an Others--->Josy route maybe some day.
3. Maya's ugly face can eat Vinny's bullets for all I care, lol.

Yupp, like that she actually has to fight for him. Specially if you pick Bella. Than you are starting a DIK Jill route(I hope :D)
Another rare fellow Zoey enjoyer I see

I din't think other route was going to be so enjoyable but its one of the best its like you rejected all the main girls but a whole new set of girls paths just opened up Riona,Quinn,Zoey in the future maybe Josy

Don't forget Mayas weird white chicken looking skin seriously what is up with her skin texture its so weird

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I disagree with most of this. I think she's "coming out of her shell" whether or not she's in a relationship with MC. The banana suit is just her sense of humor (I thought it was hilarious and adorable).

Neither suit is really a "comfort zone" thing. She says multiple times how stupid she feels wearing the banana suit, and she's noticeably self-concious about the bee suit at the start of the party (which I think was chosen by Bianca). In both costumes though, Jill has fun at the party.

And I think whether or not she's in a relationship with MC, the motivation for why she chose to go to the party is probably mostly because she's sick to death of Tybalt annoying the fuck out of her.

Apr 10, 2022
I believe it is as it should be. Jill is the innocent, sweet, clumsy, goofy, vanilla, basic bitch, semi-mature and so on route, which is somewhat comedic.
The whole banana thing is on point with her route. I had a damn good laugh, and that's what I expected out of her route.

You don't play Jill route because you expect her to say:
Jill: "Oh Asteroid Daddy, ELE(extinction level event) me plz"
MC: "Imma destroy Uranus"
You play it for the vanilla romance and to hit Tybalt as often as you can.
Somebody who actually gets it.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Guys, please answer! How to change this with the relationship with "Sage", because now in 9EP I am not allowed to have sex with anyone. It's bullshit. My Main Character rejects everyone and this is horrible. I missed a fuck with Heather, Riona and Lilly. Now I am on the "Best Costume Awards" and still NOTHING. I AM FUCKED UP. How to get back to EP8 maybe or dunno... to change this path? I really feel sad about this. I miss all the scenes now. Any chance to start witha save from 8EP without getting into a relationship and having fun with all the girls?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
@ Riona

the only route where you can fuck all the bitches you have previously is the others route. at the end of ep 8 DPC locks the MC to 1 specific LI and after that in ep 9 the MC is now on a quest to stay faithful to his chosen 1 LI.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes