Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
After holding off on the game for a while I finally decided to do a chick Sage route and I’m having fun with it. Basically didn’t fuck her until she and Chad broke up and the game fully acknowledged it.

I’m still at the Halloween party portion of chapter 9 but I wanna know everyone’s speculations- is Zoey gonna be a potential love interest for the main character? Because holy fuck is their chemistry off the fucking charts. I didn’t care for her too much in the interlude but as she came back with that hard life experience it manifested with some serious charisma and it’s made me get second thoughts about the other main girls.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 v0.9.1 Update)
View attachment 2251932

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

No, it's not listed in the OP (seriously, why aren't you given the choice of what's available to use at your discretion?). Yes, it's the most comprehensive mod for every "Season". You won't find a better mod for this VN anywhere on the planet... fuck the VN's OP and the suppression. You have a choice... choose what's best for you, don't let anyone to provide you only those selections they wish.

Includes instructions for reinstating the original music back into the game.
It's fully automatic so it's your choice whether to add it back or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Be a proper DIK, get yourself an installation of SanchoMod and experience the VN on a whole different level. Don't be a CHICK (well, you can be, I don't judge much).

The most reliable, most stable, most elaborate, most aesthetic, most DIK of mods to enhance your VN experience.

Go get you some. Regards and be well.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So, how I can go back and change this route? Is there a way or maybe... dunno. I feel fucked up.
The vanilla way to do it is to go reload your sage path save before the breakfast with Elena and Heather in CH8. You should be able to select Others.

If you want to cheat though, change the variables to branchSage = False and branchAlone = True. That might do it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
After holding off on the game for a while I finally decided to do a chick Sage route and I’m having fun with it. Basically didn’t fuck her until she and Chad broke up and the game fully acknowledged it.

I’m still at the Halloween party portion of chapter 9 but I wanna know everyone’s speculations- is Zoey gonna be a potential love interest for the main character? Because holy fuck is their chemistry off the fucking charts. I didn’t care for her too much in the interlude but as she came back with that hard life experience it manifested with some serious charisma and it’s made me get second thoughts about the other main girls.
Of course she's a love interest. why wouldn't she be lol. She's the blue-haired landmine character. :ROFLMAO: Not that DPC has ever done THAT before...

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
The vanilla way to do it is to go reload your sage path save before the breakfast with Elena and Heather in CH8. You should be able to select Others.

If you want to cheat though, change the variables to branchSage = False and branchAlone = True. That might do it.
Oh, I am really bad at this. Can you tell me where to find this in PM or somewhere? Like a Folder? I will do it.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I disagree with most of this. I think she's "coming out of her shell" whether or not she's in a relationship with MC. The banana suit is just her sense of humor (I thought it was hilarious and adorable).

Neither suit is really a "comfort zone" thing. She says multiple times how stupid she feels wearing the banana suit, and she's noticeably self-concious about the bee suit at the start of the party (which I think was chosen by Bianca). In both costumes though, Jill has fun at the party.

And I think whether or not she's in a relationship with MC, the motivation for why she chose to go to the party is probably mostly because she's sick to death of Tybalt annoying the fuck out of her.
One thing I do agree Jills banana costume makes for one hell of a good profile picture to use

Reactions: Jericho85

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I disagree with most of this. I think she's "coming out of her shell" whether or not she's in a relationship with MC. The banana suit is just her sense of humor (I thought it was hilarious and adorable).

Neither suit is really a "comfort zone" thing. She says multiple times how stupid she feels wearing the banana suit, and she's noticeably self-concious about the bee suit at the start of the party (which I think was chosen by Bianca). In both costumes though, Jill has fun at the party.

And I think whether or not she's in a relationship with MC, the motivation for why she chose to go to the party is probably mostly because she's sick to death of Tybalt annoying the fuck out of her.
You think so? maybe, although obviously Banana Jill is much happier :coffee:.

Reactions: Jericho85

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021

What I have to do, so I can play again from the EP8 and choose another path? Or at least to start from the beginning EP9, but to change this on the screen? Where to find this?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Since this update was just a huge free-roam. Has Dr.P mentioned anything about the next update or the future of the plot in general?
DPC said in his update last week that we will hear from him again after the new year. So that means next Friday (January 6). Based on how this has gone down previously, he won't provide many specifics about the story, but may offer some general hints as to his approach for episode 10. He will also do his (now annual) Q&A with Patreon supporters, who will submit questions to him. He'll pick the ones he wants to answer and answer them, probably the following week. Again, based on previous Q&As, he won't give any spoilers or anything, but he may address questions about lengthening development times and other potential concerns, as well as answer very broad questions about the future of the game.

My speculations: the next episode is likely to be 8 or 9 months away, give or take a month. The next episode is likely to be more story-focused. DPC spent a lot of time and effort to develop the party planning minigame, so it is a safe bet that we will see it again, but we probably won't have another party (at least not a big one) until episode 11 or even 12, perhaps as some kind of season finale.

DPC has said he doesn't know how many total episodes the game will be, though he estimated 4 seasons. Whether that is still the best estimate is hard to say, but he has also said that he keeps expanding the episodes to include more and more ideas that he has. For this reason, I suspect we are not as far along in the story as DPC expected to be when he first answered that question. So either the game will require more episodes or he will need to start paring down the story to be able to conclude it after 7 more episodes.

Anyway, it's interesting to think about what he's thinking and planning, but ultimately my only hope that is that the game gets completed. If DPC is making as much money as it seems he is, he could come to the conclusion that he just doesn't need all the headaches and hassles and retire.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
hey I need help I hope you can help me please, the fact is that I played this game a long time ago until chapter 5 and now I want to start from the beginning and my saved files from a long time ago appear and I deleted that but the rewards and scenes that continue I already got it I want to restart all that, have everything blocked to play well

Go to the Renpy save folder and delete BaDIK's persistent file to delete it
and go to %appdata%/roaming/renpy folder and delete persistent too

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey I need help I hope you can help me please, the fact is that I played this game a long time ago until chapter 5 and now I want to start from the beginning and my saved files from a long time ago appear and I deleted that but the rewards and scenes that continue I already got it I want to restart all that, have everything blocked to play well
Depends on whether you want to abolish S1/S2 or S3. Instructions for both:

For Season 1 / Season 2 - If you want to start from scratch, like you've never played before you need to do two things:​
Delete your persistent file from both:​
the "game/saves" directory AND "AppData/Roaming/RenPy/BeingaDIK-1535311494".​
Alternatively you can delete those folders entirely which will remove the persistent files and your old saves.​

For Season 3 - If you want to start from scratch, like you've never played before you need to do two things:​
Delete your persistent file from both:​
the "game/saves" directory AND "AppData/Roaming/RenPy/BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494".​
Alternatively you can delete those folders entirely which will remove the persistent files and your old saves.​

That's it. Done. You're now starting as if it's a reset, removing all known RenPy hard personal data that the VN was ever played before. While your at it try playing fresh with SanchoMod, link in my sig. Regards.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I mean you could have the same effect by making her dance having her sweat and her having to remove the bee costume I could think of other ways of going on about it I just had a hard time taking her seriously with how goofy she looked in the banana costume
The juxtaposition was meant to be the goofiness of her costume shows her outward personality, and what she was wearing underneath was not under the bee costume. I loved it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes