Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, was hoping I wouldn't have to redownload 18 gigs just for that. But thanks for the help.
Well, if you just need your exports then DL the compressed from the post here by my bud Techstar. It's a bit over 4gig and compressed images won't effect your export file at all... zero, I promise you. Just note that it's v0.8.2 and if I recall correctly nothing changed with the export file process between v0.8.2 and v0.8.3

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
MG with another guy is a 100% red flag for DPC, but someone from SG is probably. That girl for whom the audience doesn't have strong feelings. Definitely not Arieth, almost no one wants to get a crabjob. Lily? She lives with Elena, they are on good terms, but many people like Lily. A riot is possible. Sarah and Melanie are good hypothetical candidates, but they don't seem to be very close to Elena.
Due to the fact that the audience does not want to share a girl with someone else, I came up with a foursome idea where they don't swing partners and just watch.
The only reasonable way to introduce a MMF threesome would be with a girl already taken and the MC jumping in. It's the only non-NTRish way of doing it. And that's pretty much Elena and JB only.

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Im at the free roam at the HOT party. Josy just told me to meet her in the backyard. How the hell do i get there??

Nov 17, 2019
I've checked w many games and never happened, that's why I got comfortable w this game. Figured they saved that shit for steam versions etc. Never had this happen with stuff from f95 before. Really should be obligatory mention in all OPs for games that pulls this crap
when i realized this a while ago i turned that shit off so fast lol.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Imagine Tommy if you f*ck both heather and Josy. He is going to murder our MC.

Despite everything I see Tommy is a bro, he is a dick, but I feel that he has a good heart.

Who is your favorite dik by the way??

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just downloaded this game to extract the screenshots, but I'm thinking of playing it at least once...

Can anyone tell me if this is the type of game where you can only focus on one romantic interest? If I try to date every girl in the game will I suffer consequences? I don't want to play for hours and find out I fucked up my entire game progess.
You will. Play using a walkthrough and use a lot of different save slots.

To be honest, I'm having second thoughts...

I usually use games as an outlet for my personal problems, so I hope to have fun playing whatever it is. The problem is, this game feels more like a real-life simulator, I don't want to deal with adult game drama when I already deal with mine on a daily basis.
Real life simulator??? o_O this is a dramedy with a lot of funny moments and gags. Honestly I laughed a lot. Real life in this game? not an inch.

Even though a lot of games here in F95 have drama content, no game is realistic fiction. Not a single one.

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
how the HELL i'll talk to FUCKİNG GHOST!!! WHERE IS IT?! I can't find it. "Talk to the ghost" That task is fucking annoying

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I cant believe that everybody forgot about Cathy and there are also Sarah and Mel
The game has made it clear that Sarah and Mel aren't actual LI. Both of them state they arent interested in a relationship and their in-game description is basically "these two sluts seem to be having a competition over who can bang more dudes"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes