Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
The only heroine here is the one Quinn sells to Tommy. Jokes apart, maybe Quinn could be a bit of a main character, most of those you include there are not. I love many of those characters, is not a matter of likeability, is just that they're not main characters and that's what heroine means.

For seasons 1-2 being neutral you get a lot of (for sure, because I found them in my own first playthrough): Sage, Bella, Quinn, Riona, Camile, Nicole, Jade, Sarah, Lily, Jill (well, what you can get of her there that is not that much anyway).

I'm quite sure you can also get easily a lot of Maya/Josy, Melanie, I missed those for particular choices I made, but you can get them in NEUTRAL.
Only quinn has the chance to be the new girl?
Oh my, in reality there are still many opportunities to increase lil in the future. The newest one is nicole.
Anyway, the quinn/hots route for chick is already closed if you date with jill in eps 7.
Especially when it comes to Hots member...no contact from quinn restaurant for sure...

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021

I've been coding for the better part of last week, but I also wrote some story and posed art.

Mostly, I've been working on an updated version of Brawler this week, and I need a few more days of work with the remaining art before I am done with it.

It's an ambitious upgrade of this mini-game, which is now taking its third and most likely final form.

Even though it's been remade from scratch, it will feel familiar but improved and expanded upon. I'm very pleased with how it plays.

Here are some screenshots of it.

As you may have noticed, I've been powering on with mini-games lately since I know I have to do a few more for episode 10. I'm trying to get most of it out of the way early, so I can focus on writing and creating art soon.

After Brawler, there's one shorter mini-game and some final work on a scientific mini-game left to do.

I have a healthy animation queue alongside this development. It allows me to focus without being interrupted.

I can also notice how the usual stress I feel about Custom renders being completely gone now that I have removed that tier reward.

I've been able to put an unhealthy amount of hours into coding this week because of this, and I love every second of it.

I will have the first part of the Q&A posted sometime next week. I'm splitting it into two parts, like last year's Q&A.

First, there will be a part about your Being a DIK questions, and after that, a part about game development. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

A special render poll is currently ongoing - where either Maya, Sage, or Isabella will get a set of renders dedicated to them in episode 10. If you want to participate, you have until next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
training mini games like minigame in season 1 and 2?
Hold on a sec, is this meant to be a fight with kaleb or jock?:HideThePain:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It's really dramatic. If Shakespeare were alive, he would have developed this plot.
something like that -
"My heart is broken
And when I fall
Remember how i lost anal
I 'll say so that you wouldn't be sick
Always, all days you must be DIK !"
According to Chat GPT conversion in to Williams's style:

My heart, doth broken,
And when I fall, Remember how I lost my chance at bliss;
I'll say, so that you should not be rue'd,
Always, all days, be thou DIK!

Reactions: KАRАMBA

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Only quinn has the chance to be the new girl?
Oh my, in reality there are still many opportunities to increase lil in the future. The newest one is nicole.
Anyway, the quinn/hots route for chick is already closed if you date with jill in eps 7.
Especially when it comes to Hots member...no contact from quinn restaurant for sure...
some hint that Mc will be training for a tournament was there, where the 'final monster' will probably be Caleb, but it will be the usual long preparation, maybe in the next chapter training starts (with the big guy we meet in the gym in chapter eight)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
some hint that Mc will be training for a tournament was there, where the 'final monster' will probably be Caleb, but it will be the usual long preparation, maybe in the next chapter training starts (with the big guy we meet in the gym in chapter eight)
That will not be any legal tournament if MC is to fight Caleb.... Think there's at least 2 weight classes difference between them. There is hint about a tournament but that is the iron man competition, the Jocks will participate but that's more pulling weights. It's likely there will be a fight between MC and Caleb at some point, but it could be any time for just about any reason. Caleb still has unfinished business with MC and even if you did not fight him, the Jocks still have scores to settle with the Diks. The guy training MC is a valid possibility though, but chick MC would not likely participate in any tournament, so it has to be forced in some way to make sense in the story...

Reactions: ffive and QBaSS

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That will not be any legal tournament if MC is to fight Caleb.... Think there's at least 2 weight classes difference between them. There is hint about a tournament but that is the iron man competition, the Jocks will participate but that's more pulling weights. It's likely there will be a fight between MC and Caleb at some point, but it could be any time for just about any reason. Caleb still has unfinished business with MC and even if you did not fight him, the Jocks still have scores to settle with the Diks. The guy training MC is a valid possibility though, but chick MC would not likely participate in any tournament, so it has to be forced in some way to make sense in the story...
Chick MC will probably train to defend himself just like he used to train with his father. Chick MC only fight when he have to defend himself while dik MC will punch, beat the shits out of all jocks and even push Caleb.

Reactions: ffive and dalli_x

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

I've been coding for the better part of last week, but I also wrote some story and posed art.

Mostly, I've been working on an updated version of Brawler this week, and I need a few more days of work with the remaining art before I am done with it.

It's an ambitious upgrade of this mini-game, which is now taking its third and most likely final form.

Even though it's been remade from scratch, it will feel familiar but improved and expanded upon. I'm very pleased with how it plays.

Here are some screenshots of it.

As you may have noticed, I've been powering on with mini-games lately since I know I have to do a few more for episode 10. I'm trying to get most of it out of the way early, so I can focus on writing and creating art soon.

After Brawler, there's one shorter mini-game and some final work on a scientific mini-game left to do.

I have a healthy animation queue alongside this development. It allows me to focus without being interrupted.

I can also notice how the usual stress I feel about Custom renders being completely gone now that I have removed that tier reward.

I've been able to put an unhealthy amount of hours into coding this week because of this, and I love every second of it.

I will have the first part of the Q&A posted sometime next week. I'm splitting it into two parts, like last year's Q&A.

First, there will be a part about your Being a DIK questions, and after that, a part about game development. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

A special render poll is currently ongoing - where either Maya, Sage, or Isabella will get a set of renders dedicated to them in episode 10. If you want to participate, you have until next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I mean, as someone who always turns off mini-games i find this kind of a waste of time but i can probably try to play them just for curiosity since they don't look very demanding at first glance, if it turns out they actually are then i will surely turn them off like i always do.

On the other hand, i hope that more mini-games doesn't mean more free roam, i had enough of free roam in the last episode than the entire game combined.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in fact it would be too much thought if they did not respect the weight classes in BADIk...:eek:

if they want to do it anyway, in the same way that LIs change their height from time to time, Mc can change his weight.:ROFLMAO:

if there is a tournament: Mc will take part regardless of the choices made so far, even an MC Chick is a sportsman and fighting in a tournament would not be against the indications given to him by his father, a motivation (economic? revenge?) takes little to find it

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Can someone slap some God damn sense into DPC so that he stops focusing on these pointless ass mini-games? Like Jesus Christ it is such a monumental waste of time
I heard he doesn't take criticism very lightly especially if you are not a donator, so whoever does that can risk getting banned in the worst case scenario :HideThePain:

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Can someone slap some God damn sense into DPC so that he stops focusing on these pointless ass mini-games? Like Jesus Christ it is such a monumental waste of time
I seriously wish he would just hire a team. 52 weeks in a year and he spent one on a fighting mini game.

To be honest art, coding, renders, animations, writing, mini games are an awful lot for one person to be doing especially to a high level. It's asking for long dev times and far worse risking burn out. Long development will also invariably have many players want what they see as the more superfluous elements trim or cut to save time.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I seriously wish he would just hire a team. 52 weeks in a year and he spent one on a fighting mini game.

To be honest art, coding, renders, animations, writing, mini games are an awful lot for one person to be doing especially to a high level. It's asking for long dev times and far worse risking burn out. Long development will also invariably have many players want what they see as the more superfluous elements trim or cut to save time.
The thing is DPC comes from a coding background and unfortunately all the things he could easily contract for are what he enjoys the most about the development. I don't think that will ever change, not even for a potential 3rd game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
if there is a tournament: Mc will take part regardless of the choices made so far, even an MC Chick is a sportsman and fighting in a tournament would not be against the indications given to him by his father, a motivation (economic? revenge?) takes little to find it
Exactly a chick MC would only fight to protect himself if no other possibilities, not participating seems like a very reasonable possibility to fight... His promise to Neil basically means to avoid fights but defend yourself if needed. Participating in a fighting tournament is certainly not avoiding...

Putting your time in finding and managing a team takes time as well. DPC just wants to make the game, doesn't want to have a boss telling him what to do or be that boss himself telling others, he just wants to make games... Your motivation is faster updates, his motivation is doing what he wants.
For DPC there simply is nothing to gain, he already has the support to be independent and do what he likes and how he wants it done...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

less money for less time... DPC has no reason even to consider it

more likely to include incest and NTR

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: SomboSteel and A360
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes