Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Regarding Troy, I'm always a little apprehensive when choosing to fight him. I don't know if he got beat up by the Jocks for trying to stop them from stealing the MC's guitar or if he just got beat up because he's an asshole.

Regarding the other fights, I believe that all of them should happen. If the MC keeps running whenever someone tries to start a fight with him then he's still the same scared kid he was in high school.

A CHICK MC who doesn't fight in any of those fights I mentioned hasn't evolved at all as a character, in fact he's regressed.

The MC himself told Isabella that bullies beat him up to find out how much quiet he could take and now that he's an adult he still takes all the shit they throw at him?

I don't know... That's my opinion... Ignoring fights goes against the development the MC had in relation to the bullying suffered in high school.
Well, I mostly agree with your points. But don't you think that responding to a slap with a punch is not proportionate? Unless the one giving you the slap is one of those guys that end up winning slapping contests, that is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Well, I mostly agree with your points. But don't you think that responding to a slap with a punch is not proportionate? Unless the one giving you the slap is one of those guys that end up winning slapping contests, that is. :ROFLMAO:
You did not understand. As Rox says, "The rat was the message." It's not about violence it's about making it clear that you're not a pushover.

Reactions: Mmoney7187

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You did not understand. As Rox says, "The rat was the message." It's not about violence it's about making it clear that you're not a pushover.
But for that, you should first know who the rat is.

A little tip for life. The people who usually make a thick pants have nothing on it. The people who remain rational and calm, they still have an ace up their sleeve.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I saw it mentioned twice, but I have no clue where an when.
Don't quote me on it, but as far as I know, that's the current plan.
At the current release rate, BADIK won't finish for at least another 5 years if not longer. Any plan now for a 3rd game, including whether to even make one, is too far into the future to be a firm plan now. 5 years ago DPC hasn't even released the v0.1 of AL!

To even bring the subject up now is rather silly.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I've been coding for the better part of last week, but I also wrote some story and posed art.

Mostly, I've been working on an updated version of Brawler this week, and I need a few more days of work with the remaining art before I am done with it.

It's an ambitious upgrade of this mini-game, which is now taking its third and most likely final form.

Even though it's been remade from scratch, it will feel familiar but improved and expanded upon. I'm very pleased with how it plays.

Here are some screenshots of it.

As you may have noticed, I've been powering on with mini-games lately since I know I have to do a few more for episode 10. I'm trying to get most of it out of the way early, so I can focus on writing and creating art soon.

After Brawler, there's one shorter mini-game and some final work on a scientific mini-game left to do.

I have a healthy animation queue alongside this development. It allows me to focus without being interrupted.

I can also notice how the usual stress I feel about Custom renders being completely gone now that I have removed that tier reward.

I've been able to put an unhealthy amount of hours into coding this week because of this, and I love every second of it.

I will have the first part of the Q&A posted sometime next week. I'm splitting it into two parts, like last year's Q&A.

First, there will be a part about your Being a DIK questions, and after that, a part about game development. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

A special render poll is currently ongoing - where either Maya, Sage, or Isabella will get a set of renders dedicated to them in episode 10. If you want to participate, you have until next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The MC preparing to be a Quinn's bodysimp

Can't wait to plays this new version of Brawler

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But for that, you should first know who the rat is.

A little tip for life. The people who usually make a thick pants have nothing on it. The people who remain rational and calm, they still have an ace up their sleeve.
That was... deep.

I agree with Troy part, I never though about that in this way.
When Troy says something like, "You think I wish this had happened?” Feels...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes