Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So even MC coming and saying, I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOURE WORTH IT wasn't enough for her.

Regardless of the romantic situation, it's that the friendship is practically ruined altogether too. Looking at it from Jill's perspective, sure I can see the love interest fading. It's that no further development comes at all from Jill; I'm only halfway through chapter 8 so maybe it changes. But to basically completely end what, at least in my playthrough, has been a perfectly healthy friendship, over an unannounced picnic trip doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: JaxMan

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Fuck it. Episode 9 didn't really deliver on having a sweet (non-sexual) moment with Sage. Just as I hoped she would let her guard down, she went full nympho again. Sometimes I just want to feel with my heart and not my DIK. So... fuck it. I can't wait until Episode 10. I'll have to give up. I'm going to do it. I'm going back in. Time for... feels.

First Step:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sage seems like the type of girl who expresses her love for the MC through sex. The more she loves MC, the more willing she is to venture out and discover new things in bed. I don't know how I feel about Sage right now, honestly.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Sage seems like the type of girl who expresses her love for the MC through sex. The more she loves MC, the more willing she is to venture out and discover new things in bed. I don't know how I feel about Sage right now, honestly.
Honestly, all of the main girls were kinda off in this episode, except for maybe Bella. The side girls (Quinn, Nicole, Riona, Lily, etc.) were fine though. Episode 9 was basically just DPC setting up all the branches proper for the next couple of episodes. So we had to break up and such. But other than that... not much really happened. No big reveals, just even more questions. I really hope Episode 10 will move the plot forward a lot, because the main girls are kinda standing still now.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Honestly, all of the main girls were kinda off in this episode, except for maybe Bella. The side girls (Quinn, Nicole, Riona, Lily, etc.) were fine though. Episode 9 was basically just DPC setting up all the branches proper for the next couple of episodes. So we had to break up and such. But other than that... not much really happened. No big reveals, just even more questions. I really hope Episode 10 will move the plot forward a lot, because the main girls are kinda standing still now.
Yeah, especially Isabella. It's about time we found out about James, is the guy alive or dead?

DPC is making too much of a mystery about James and I'm starting to think he won't be able to deliver something that lives up to expectations.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, especially Isabella. It's about time we found out about James, is the guy alive or dead?

DPC is making too much of a mystery about James and I'm starting to think he won't be able to deliver something that lives up to expectations.
Bella's backstory has been figured out a year or so ago. So if you want to know... Major spoilers!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Bella's backstory has been figured out a year or so ago. So if you want to know... Major spoilers!
Tell me this is just a rumor and nothing more. If this James guy is already dead it will be the biggest disappointment I will have in this game. I was already counting the days to see Isabella's reaction to the confrontation between James and the MC... Man, come on...

Reactions: BorgiaBou

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Tell me this is just a rumor and nothing more. If this James guy is already dead it will be the biggest disappointment I will have in this game. I was already counting the days to see Isabella's reaction to the confrontation between James and the MC... Man, come on...
It's a rumor, yes. DPC didn't confirm anything as far as I know. But... it does fit. Especially the freeroam stuff checks out (I think, I haven't played Season 1-2 in a while). I'm also not the only one who came up with this; try using the search function on posts from 2020-2021 I think.

If you do want to go really crazy though... I have a suspicion, based on DPC's writing in Acting Lessons, as to what that "shared event" was.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It's a rumor, yes. DPC didn't confirm anything as far as I know. But... it does fit. Especially the freeroam stuff checks out (I think, I haven't played Season 1-2 in a while). I'm also not the only one who came up with this; try using the search function on posts from 2020-2021 I think.

If you do want to go really crazy though... I have a suspicion, based on DPC's writing in Acting Lessons, as to what that "shared event" was.

But... if he's already dead... Where's the violence?! Where is the bloodshed?! Where is the mayhem?!

Isabella considers herself an adulteress for what reason then? Was she just in a state of eternal denial?

What a nice bucket of cold water if that's true. That's why I hate expectations, they are rarely met. Let's see what DPC has in mind...

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It doesn't make you a monster, but it does make you an asshole. Can you at least agree with that?

• A friend calls you saying he is sick and asks for help, you accept.

• Minutes before you visit your sick friend, you receive an invitation to spend the rest of your day doing something more enjoyable with someone else.

• You accept the invitation and leave your sick friend waiting for someone who won't come.

Do you understand that this is a question of morals? It seems simple, but it says a lot about you.
I would feel like an ass hole if that sick friend was also a cripple, which is far from the case with Sage. Her only reason for asking the MC there is a pretty fucking lame one (I just feel like the other girls look at me with pity) <--- to me that's a "Let's call the Waaaambulance! cause I'm just looking for a reason to shove my tits in your face again!"

And I also agree with the whole premise of Jill ditching you if you chose to honor your prior agreement with sage. Specially after she even tells you " Oh I know it's last minute and feel free to say no if you have other plans " <-- that makes Jill a little daddy's little princess that always gets what she wants or fails to consider HER morals for judging you in such a harsh manner. Both Sage and Jill are little manipulative tramps. Sage more so that Jill tho, but Meh.

So the entire "morality" argument falls flat on it's face for arguing for either Jill of Sage. Both angles are poor and lack basis for defense from anyone. It's a moot topic for debate for either of the choices given to you to take and holds very little reality for either choices.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Yup, the locked room is indeed her son's bedroom or storage closet containing all his stuff.

And yes, the game is filled with red herrings. It's also why I think Sage will be fine in the long run, as to be the opposite of the redheads in Acting Lessons. The major character I'm worried about is Derek. He's your best friend, player! He's so funny! So nice! But what is he up all the time? And why does he keep asking you about your intentions towards Maya?

But... if he's already dead... Where's the violence?! Where is the bloodshed?! Where is the mayhem?!
Isabella considers herself an adulteress for what reason then? Was she just in a state of eternal denial?
Trauma. Bella simply can't move on and feels like she's betraying him. Hence why the relation with the MC will be a clusterfuck when he finds out. It's going to be fun ;) !

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

What a nice bucket of cold water if that's true. That's why I hate expectations, they are rarely met. Let's see what DPC has in mind...
I mean, if my wife passed away, I would have a pretty hard time coming to grips with dating someone else. It would feel like I'm betraying her memory, and the love I have for her. Perhaps after several years I could open up to the idea, but like with Bella, I know it would have to be a slow process. We're not really sure how long it's been with Bella. Based on the pictures in her house it doesn't feel like it's been a long time. Perhaps no more than a couple of years.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
There are a few things that bother me in Episode 9, but one of the biggest…

This…

THIS!...

THIS WAS A FUCKING LIE!!!!

View attachment 2326128

To not have a lewd scene with my little Asian object of obsession is criminal, but to tease me that I can have her when I can't?

Unforgiveable.

If development time were a constraint, I absolutely would have forfeited the Sarah & Mel threesome for some kitty cat coitus. (Don’t even go there, magaclaawe. You know what I mean.)
You know, for the most part, I wouldn't mind this, except she didn't have a scene in episode 8 either. OK, she's a side girl, but she's one of the side girls more central to the story. She shouldn't have three episodes without a lewd scene in a row.

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Bella is not the one killing you with an axe, that will be Sage when she finds out about Jade.
Someone is going to leak the footage to her, and she will lure you somewhere. We will get a first game over scene in a short horror section. Icing on the cake, to survive it you need to do a minigame, and if you have it turned off you are fucked. :LUL:

Look at Sage eyes in the haunted prison part and tell me she is not going to fucking murder you over Jade. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: VOYEUR

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
There are a few things that bother me in Episode 9, but one of the biggest…

This…

THIS!...

THIS WAS A FUCKING LIE!!!!

View attachment 2326128

To not have a lewd scene with my little Asian object of obsession is criminal, but to tease me that I can have her when I can't?

Unforgiveable.

If development time were a constraint, I absolutely would have forfeited the Sarah & Mel threesome for some kitty cat coitus. (Don’t even go there, magaclaawe. You know what I mean.)
You know, for the most part, I wouldn't mind this, except she didn't have a scene in episode 8 either. OK, she's a side girl, but she's one of the side girls more central to the story. She shouldn't have three episodes without a lewd scene in a row.
Yeah, I wished we had a sex scene, but I think they we might get one ep.10, and I'm glad I got Sarah and Mel sex scene together. As soon I saw their asses(Yeah I knew it was them because I watched their sex scenes to much so sue me) that we were going to get the Threesome. It was everything I wanted.

Now, I'm just waiting for these scenes in the future with:
Sally
Cathy
The Dorm Girls
Becky, meh I just wanna hate bang
Another Zoey scene, but I see us having one in ep.11 or 12.
Maybe Cathy & Jade but I don't see that working out, but a boy can dream.

Reactions: KristopheH

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

It DOESN'T fit because Bella went to sleep on the first night when MC got drunk and slept at her place thinking, "when will James come back?" How is he going to come back if he's dead?

OP of this thread was dated Feb 7 2019. I'll give you one guess how far off your estimate is. (Here's another hint: His earlier game's thread's OP was dated May 2 2018.) Also, it's been confirmed over and over again by DPC that his 2 games are separate universes. What happened in one does not affect the other.

In short, wrong, wrong, and wrong again. A+ for effort though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aarbei23

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It DOESN'T fit because Bella went to sleep on the first night when MC got drunk and slept at her place thinking, "when will James come back?" How is he going to come back if he's dead?
James has to be alive, Isabella can't be in such a damaged mental state. How can anyone believe that a dead person will come back to them? I refuse to believe James is dead, it can't be. DPC wouldn't write something so poorly done.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes