Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's not attitude towards MC helping a sick friend. It's attitude towards a person who doesn't show much interest in her. It's not petty but simply sensible.
Let alone the fact that Sage is not dying or anything and she is not left alone at the sorority either. She has people there who could/should lend her a hand if needed.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Come on guys, another argument over this damn picnic. If the girl you like chooses another "friend" to spend time with, is she still interesting to you? Of course not, no one likes the friend zone. Same with Jill and that damned picnic
The difference being that the MC had already committed to helping Sage, a sick friend. Jill sprang the picnic on him as a last minute surprise. You think it's okay to leave a sick person in the lurch over a spur of the moment opportunity? That would be a DIK move.
Let alone the fact that Sage is not dying or anything and she is not left alone at the sorority either. She has people there who could/should lend her a hand if needed.
And your answer is basically "fuck her, she's not my problem, let someone else do it"

This is why we point out that the whole situation wad poorly written, and it further justified goblin hate. No matter what may or may not happen on the dumb fucking picnic, it is simply a fact that if you chose to care for someone potentially in need you get dumped.

Thd background issues don't matter, this is how it looks to virtually everyone examining the problem from the outside.

When you take Jill's established character displays so far in the story, there is little other conclusion to draw. Jill wants everything to be exactly her way and nothing else. She does nit respect anybody who says or acts otherwise, except possibly Bella. At every turn, it's really just about the naive girl wanting everything to be her delusional vision of perfection.

She needs a brick to the fucking skull ti knock some sense into her. The gods know it won't make her worse looking.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The difference being that the MC had already committed to helping Sage, a sick friend. Jill sprang the picnic on him as a last minute surprise. You think it's okay to leave a sick person in the lurch over a spur of the moment opportunity? That would be a DIK move.
And your answer is basically "fuck her, she's not my problem, let someone else do it"

This is why we point out that the whole situation wad poorly written, and it further justified goblin hate. No matter what may or may not happen on the dumb fucking picnic, it is simply a fact that if you chose to care for someone potentially in need you get dumped.

Thd background issues don't matter, this is how it looks to virtually everyone examining the problem from the outside.

When you take Jill's established character displays so far in the story, there is little other conclusion to draw. Jill wants everything to be exactly her way and nothing else. She does nit respect anybody who says or acts otherwise, except possibly Bella. At every turn, it's really just about the naive girl wanting everything to be her delusional vision of perfection.

She needs a brick to the fucking skull ti knock some sense into her. The gods know it won't make her worse looking.
which is actually quite simple, just turn the problem upside down

on the one hand, there is a girl who, since you were unable to respond to her kind invitation, for a serious reason that she says she understood, decides not to give you another chance (until now)

on the other hand, there is a girl who, despite the fact that you were unable to help her as you had told her to for a completely selfish reason, forgives you without even making you feel bad about it

which of the two would you choose? but does doubt really exist?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
At every turn, it's really just about the naive girl wanting everything to be her delusional vision of perfection.

She needs a brick to the fucking skull ti knock some sense into her.
Or people need to get off their high horse and take a brick to fucking skull until they stop trying to push their vision of perfection on others.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

To be honest? It doesn't pay to try to explain that this dilemma is more a question of morals. Anyone who thinks Jill is right isn't concerned about their own morals or what kind of message a person who refuses to help a sick friend sends.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To be honest? It doesn't pay to try to explain that this dilemma is more a question of morals. Anyone who thinks Jill is right isn't concerned about their own morals or what kind of message a person who refuses to help a sick friend sends.
While you're right, morals are subjective. There is no black & white on that topic. To some people you're just an immoral piece of trash if you have sex with anybody other than your (current) spouse.

Some of those same people will suck 37 dicks and take it in the ass repeatedly and still claim to be virgins. :WaitWhat:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone who thinks Jill is right isn't concerned about their own morals or what kind of message a person who refuses to help a sick friend sends.
As someone who's gone through multiple colds in my life, i can only laugh hysterically at anyone who thinks that not receiving a visit during such time is a grave injustice that speaks volumes about the offender's morals.

"a sick friend". Please, fetch me salts and some tissues, i can't stop the tears from flowing.

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Choose for what? Because if it's about viability as a partner, then if you're trying to make it a decision based on a single and largely out of context fact, then they're probably both better off without you.
choosing was in the sense of preferring, isn't that what one does by playing?

the episode was what you were talking about, what context should i have added? what key aspect would i have left out?

if there's one girl who would have had reason to harbour resentment afterwards, it's Sage, and she doesn't. to me that's a merit

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
As someone who's gone through multiple colds in my life, i can only laugh hysterically at anyone who thinks that not receiving a visit during such time is a grave injustice that speaks volumes about the offender's morals.

"a sick friend". Please, fetch me salts and some tissues, i can't stop the tears from flowing.
Finally a voice of reason.. lol

Reactions: VOYEUR

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Finally a voice of reason.. lol
Thanks God. I was beginning to feel like some kind of monster here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks God. I was beginning to feel like some kind of monster here. :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't make you a monster, but it does make you an asshole. Can you at least agree with that?

• A friend calls you saying he is sick and asks for help, you accept.

• Minutes before you visit your sick friend, you receive an invitation to spend the rest of your day doing something more enjoyable with someone else.

• You accept the invitation and leave your sick friend waiting for someone who won't come.

Do you understand that this is a question of morals? It seems simple, but it says a lot about you.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It doesn't make you a monster, but it does make you an asshole. Can you at least agree with that?

• A friend calls you saying he is sick and asks for help, you accept.

• Minutes before you visit your sick friend, you receive an invitation to spend the rest of your day doing something more enjoyable with someone else.

• You accept the invitation and leave your sick friend waiting for someone who won't come.

Do you understand that this is a question of morals? It seems simple, but it says a lot about you.
Seriously, dude? Wow!

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Fuck it. Episode 9 didn't really deliver on having a sweet (non-sexual) moment with Sage. Just as I hoped she would let her guard down, she went full nympho again. Sometimes I just want to feel with my heart and not my DIK. So... fuck it. I can't wait until Episode 10. I'll have to give up. I'm going to do it. I'm going back in. Time for... feels.

First Step:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Roroorigina
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes