Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah a user already explained that DPC made the branching poorly because the meaning behind this choices and the way they make impact doesn't make much sense.

You can take care of Sage and also meet Jill because it doesn't take too long to do that, and Jill shouldn't act like a doomer just because MC couldn't came to picnic, it's not like everything should resolve around that specific picnic which DPC has shown.

It was just poorly thought and made.
Typical video game mechanics, real life logic doesn't work in them.
You choose path A and the further development of events, but at the same time path B is closed to you.
You need to somehow separate the paths, forcing the player to choose. But the fact that if you chose a picnic with Jill then the Sage route does not close is a good question. While this can be explained by Sage's personality type, who gets angry but quickly calms down.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Dude, stop.
Jill is just stupid, nobody is that naive. It gets to be comical not to say ridiculous.
No one is as stupid and delusional as Tybalt either, but you don't complain about that, do you? It's just a story, all characters are exaggerated for entertainment and to make choices easier.

Jill is telegraphed from the get-go as a rich, naive and sheltered girl. If that's the thing the player likes, they go for her. If that's something they don't like, they should just avoid her, simple as that. Otherwise, it's as stupid as picking Sage and then complaining she's confident sex-fiend.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Do you guys think that the dormies will also become side girls (not referring to side chicks) I think Tara, Becky, girl who dances topless will become the new side chicks. I am not sure about Gina, she doesn't seem interested in MC.
Depends on what a sidegirl is for you... if you mean some can get MORE than just a one time or two time fuck... man i hope not.

Otherwise i dont care... we already have so many "one timers" like Becky and such... the list will grow and grow of course... but they dont matter...

To me a sidegirl is more somebody like Riona. She is not a main-LI but has a bigger meaning and is building up something with the MC further down the road... others like that would be Lily, Nicole, maybe Camilla.

For girls you just can fuck, and dont have a bigger meaning... i dont consider them as "sidegirls" but its just definition word here... we have already some girls like that... Becky, Mona, Sandy, Madame, Nora and such... dont see anything serious happening with them. And yeah, in that list there will be added some more girls in the future... maybe some "dormies" too... well... Becky is a dormy already. But id dont consider her as a "sidechick" as i said... a sidegirl has more meaning to the MC that just a little dicking. At least in my book.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Do you guys think that the dormies will also become side girls (not referring to side chicks) I think Tara, Becky, girl who dances topless will become the new side chicks. I am not sure about Gina, she doesn't seem interested in MC.
I hope not, there are already too many side girls in this game.

Typical video game mechanics, real life logic doesn't work in them.
You choose path A and the further development of events, but at the same time path B is closed to you.
You need to somehow separate the paths, forcing the player to choose. But the fact that if you chose a picnic with Jill then the Sage route does not close is a good question. While this can be explained by Sage's personality type, who gets angry but quickly calms down.
One more reason why Sage is the best girl.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Obviously impossible to know for sure but if Becky is considered a side girl then I think at least Tiffany and Tara will. Tiffany can almost get eaten out on stage and if you don't commit to a girl the main character kisses Tara. He can also wake up in bed with them. I think them two and maybe the third girl will end up fucking him early on in the next episode if they're in his room.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah a user already explained that DPC made the branching poorly because the meaning behind this choices and the way they make impact doesn't make much sense.

You can take care of Sage and also meet Jill because it doesn't take too long to do that, and Jill shouldn't act like a doomer just because MC couldn't came to picnic, it's not like everything should resolve around that specific picnic which DPC has shown.

It was just poorly thought and made.
All routes in the game have certain points which need to be cleared or the route is off. Getting stoned with Quinn disables M&J. Not contacting Nicole on Swyper means the MC never gets any closer with her. Turning down Sage's advances causes her to shrug and just move on. Etc. For every single such case you could argue it shouldn't be so crucial in the grand scheme of things... but that's simply how these games work.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

kisxyz

Sep 26, 2022
tell me how to do it ... that right after ejaculation the sperm magically disappears ...???

sorry for poor english

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
tell me how to do it ... that right after ejaculation the sperm magically disappears ...???

sorry for poor english
It really breaks the immersion. Isabella tells the MC at one point in the game that she has a habit of swallowing. Have her swallow next time or come inside her so the immersion is maintained.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
no, it doesn't.
My bad, i think in my case the penalty it inflict would move the MC into DIK affinity, which M&J reject in the subsequent scene. I guess if someone kept their affinity neutral/chick enough until then it could work.

Alright, replace it with "not trying to fuck either Josy or Maya when given a chance".

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Depends on what a sidegirl is for you... if you mean some can get MORE than just a one time or two time fuck... man i hope not.

Otherwise i dont care... we already have so many "one timers" like Becky and such... the list will grow and grow of course... but they dont matter...

To me a sidegirl is more somebody like Riona. She is not a main-LI but has a bigger meaning and is building up something with the MC further down the road... others like that would be Lily, Nicole, maybe Camilla.

For girls you just can fuck, and dont have a bigger meaning... i dont consider them as "sidegirls" but its just definition word here... we have already some girls like that... Becky, Mona, Sandy, Madame, Nora and such... dont see anything serious happening with them. And yeah, in that list there will be added some more girls in the future... maybe some "dormies" too... well... Becky is a dormy already. But id dont consider her as a "sidechick" as i said... a sidegirl has more meaning to the MC that just a little dicking. At least in my book.
I can see Nora becoming future side girl since we have the chance to text her and she is also MC new teacher. Also we don't have much interaction with the dormies yet.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The helping Sage kills Jill branch isn't so much about Jill's character, it's DPC being unable to create believable gradual branches.

Jill doesn't believe Fuckface is into her because he had already made plans with someone else before she turned up unexpectedly. DPC tries to justify it by making the events in the picnic crucial to the Jill path, but it doesn't really work with Jill's characterisation at that point. If Bella was ill and Fuckface turned up to take her on a surprise date at that point would Jill have abandoned Bella to go on that date?

Cathy takes off her panties for some reason when she's only going to give Fuckface a blowjob, she then totally forgets that she's going commando as she's getting out of the car and leaves her panties in the car so Bella can find them and finish it with Fuckface.

Quinn overhears that Fuckface is going to a dinner party and suddenly decides that Fuckface is not her type of guy even if you're DIK leaning neutral and have been fucking her at every opportunity and can be DIK affinity by ep 8.

I think DPC himself realised that the branching wasn't really working, so he then decided to bring in the crossroads in ep 8 instead of trying to create new branches with Sage and the throuple. That's why we had to make a decision when only the relationship with Jill (and arguably the throuple) was at that stage of commitment while Bella and Sage were quite a way off that level of commitment.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes