Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
That shit made me think of "The Raid". Gotta watch that again! Not sure if the mc knifing people in the throats, chests, legs and whatever-the-fuck-else kinda fits with the fun-loving nature of the game so far though. :oops:
Yeah I loved the Raid, such an awesome movie also the 2012 Judge Dredd remake (a crime the movie never got a sequel) had such amazing "hallway style" fight scenes. But yeah that style is a bit too violent for this game :KEK: , I still gotta see the sequel to The Raid.

Pretty sure this game is meant to be a more light hearted satire on college life comedies of the past so here's hoping the game doesn't get too real or like a certain "HEATED" situation like games past. :KEK:
Your Favorite LI.gif

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
who are the vixens exactly?

If you're not on the Others path, then the vixens are almost every single fucking female at the party except the one you chose to be with. They're almost all a temptation in some way, and they'll accumulate cheat points if you do anything remotely flirty with them.

If you're referring to that bullshit tease of an animation DPC gave us at the end of the Interlude...

Uh-uhh.gif

...then they don't exist, or at least not in the way we were led to believe. This was the biggest disappointment for me in Episode 9. Not only could we not get with any of the girls in that shot (except for a brief moment with that fine ass Tiffani), but it doesn't appear (at least for now) that there is such a group called The Vixens.

It was like a bad joke.

A Spartan goes to a Halloween party. He walks up to the bar, and the bartender says...

Bar 1.jpg
Bar 2.jpg
Bar 3.jpg
Bar 4.jpg
Bar 5.jpg
Bar 6.jpg
Bar 7.jpg

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Neither punching Tybalt or taking the dick pic removes Jill's interest in you. You lose RP points but she still wants you as long as you take every chance to kiss her and go to her picnic instead of helping Sage when she's sick.
So my one mistake was helping a sick friend over going on a picnic? Because that seems like something Jill would have been in support of.

Reactions: VOYEUR

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Neither punching Tybalt or taking the dick pic removes Jill's interest in you. You lose RP points but she still wants you as long as you take every chance to kiss her and go to her picnic instead of helping Sage when she's sick.
All she cares about is that fucking picnic. I swear that picnic basket had to be just full of bananas.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This scene is disheartening to say the least, it looks like she was disgusted. That was exactly the face she would have made if Tybalt had asked for a blowjob instead of 3 dates.
Don't worry, it won't be long before homegirl Jill starts doing 450 Splashes on MCs dick.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So my one mistake was helping a sick friend over going on a picnic? Because that seems like something Jill would have been in support of.
Jill is in support of spending time with person she has interest in and getting to know them better. If you don't spend time together and don't create meaningful memories, then there's no real reason for her to become deeply invested in someone who's a nice acquaintance at best.

Also, Sage just had a common cold and there's dozen other people who'd put a pack of cold wieners on her forehead present at her place already. It's not like MC showing up there was some heroic deed that saved her from certain death.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea launching this debate again. I think most people are in agreement that it was a poor presentation of the choice by DPC. Basically there's things that happen at the picnic that convince Jill that Fuckface is the guy she wants to be with. If you don't go on the picnic then she doesn't become convinced. The choice was presented badly though, like you a lot of people thought that helping Sage was the right option, especially as usually you're on a CHICK run while chasing Jill. It's not as obvious as doing sexual things in Bella's car with Cathy will close Bella's route, even though that one was spoiled by Cathy taking off her underwear to give a blowjob.

I think at that stage DPC was trying to create story branches but was presenting them terribly, I think that's why he gave up on gradual branches and went for the ep 8 decision for all relationships, even though not all relationships were at the same stage at that point.
All she cares about is that fucking picnic. I swear that picnic basket had to be just full of bananas.
I think she just is bananas.

Reactions: zuckyn12

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Don't worry, it won't be long before homegirl Jill starts doing 450 Splashes on MCs dick.
Ha! I highly doubt it, but I hope you're right. I don't like the girl, but I like the lewd scenes.

Jill's attitude towards you helping a sick friend was pretty petty and mediocre. My morals don't allow me to leave Sage sick and alone while I have a crappy picnic with Jill.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jill's attitude towards you helping a sick friend was pretty petty and mediocre. My morals don't allow me to leave Sage sick and alone while I have a crappy picnic with Jill.
It's not attitude towards MC helping a sick friend. It's attitude towards a person who doesn't show much interest in her. It's not petty but simply sensible.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I will miss Tybalt though. He is a good antagonist for comic relief. I don't think he will have the same role in the coming seasons.
I'm really curious what role Tybalt will have once he is back again, will he still be an antagonist or become an irrelevant character and fade into frustration after being rejected by his love interest?

I don't know why but i have a feeling that he will held MC responsible for Jill's rejection regardless if he chose her or not, maybe hate him even more if Jill chose MC instead of him.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm really curious what role Tybalt will have once he is back again, will he still be an antagonist or become an irrelevant character and fade into frustration after being rejected by his love interest?
Am hoping Tybalt will have a training montage and show up at the fighting tournament, seeking to win Jill over by serving the MC a humiliating defeat there. :whistle: :coffee:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It's not attitude towards MC helping a sick friend. It's attitude towards a person who doesn't show much interest in her. It's not petty but simply sensible.
Jill needs to get back down to earth, she shows up unannounced and waits for the MC to leave with her to who knows where she wants to go? He couldn't have the picnic with Jill on that particular day, but he could go on another. Jill just showed herself to be a spoiled and clueless girl.

I don't know why but i have a feeling that he will held MC responsible for Jill's rejection regardless if he chose her or not, maybe hate him even more if Jill chose MC instead of him.
I think he will take a more serious tone next season. Something similar to Jade and Stephen. Nothing too comical, unfortunately.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So you showed interested towards her on everything untill that moment. But the one single moment you chose to go help a friend, because she asked you to come over and you went, you suddenly are the person who doesn't show much interest in her. lol. It is petty and sad even. Sensible would be understanding MC going to help a or cheer up a sick friend.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
So you showed interested towards her on everything untill that moment. But the one single moment you chose to go help a friend, because she asked you to come over and you went, you suddenly are the person who doesn't show much interest in her. lol. It is petty and sad even. Sensible would be understanding MC going to help a or cheer up a sick friend.
I hate that kind of person, forget all the good things you've done if you ever say “No” to them.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Am hoping Tybalt will have a training montage and show up at the fighting tournament, seeking to win Jill over by serving the MC a humiliating defeat there. :whistle: :coffee:
I mean the man needs more than physical training, his problem lies in his way to act towards others so he needs some training at his own character and personality if he really wants a chance at loving bananas Jill.

Also to add to that, he looks pretty jacked himself and was shown going to gym, so he does work his body but that's mainly for appearances only and looking good and all that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So you showed interested towards her on everything untill that moment. But the one single moment you chose to go help a friend, because she asked you to come over and you went, you suddenly are the person who doesn't show much interest in her. lol.
What interest has the MC actually shown in her until that moment? List it and ask yourself if, were you in Jill's place, would that be all it takes to make you think that's a person you want to be your partner for life?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I mean the man needs more than physical training, his problem lies in his way to act towards others so he needs some training at his own character and personality if he really wants a chance at loving bananas Jill.
I believe that Tybalt like Jade and Stephen is beyond redemption. I don't see him getting on good terms with Jill again or becoming friends with the MC or Isabella.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes