Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
OK any choice has consequences, certainly the dialogues change depending on who was chosen, the girls remember whether they were chosen or not.

for example choosing in the previous chapter, at the pink rose, whether to go with Lily or Nicole has consequences, but absolutely limited (at least for now)

now choosing whether to spend the night with them and afterwards who to cuddle with will have greater consequences? more definitive?

personally i think so, but i have no certainty, and neither can the modder have any
I said "important", not "definitive". It seems obvious that the "Others" path is not going to be an "harem" path, but the opportunity of choosing a girl that has been a side one so far.

- If you choose to end up with Quinn, she will involve MC in her business by proposing him a "date". Probably, MC is going to be the bodyguard of Quinn in a visit to Buddy. Riona doesn't know Buddy. Tommy probably doesn't even know that name. It would be huge if Quinn confides MC enough to allow him to know about Buddy.

- If you choose to cuddle with Lily, actually you are accepting her proposal of "rolling together".

- If you choose cuddle with Nicole, she will propose MC a date, and she will not if you don't cuddle with her.

- If you don't reject Riona, it's obvious it opens a future path with her, because she starts seeing MC under a different light.

Probably, there is an "harem" path, it you don't choose one of the previous one, and you spend the night with Sarah and Mel, with the Vixens or don't cuddle with Lily or Nicole. I assume that way you will continue fucking with Jade, Nora, maybe Cathy, Sarah and Mel and maybe others. And probably will be another path with Zoey in the future. But probably, you will have the opportunity of changing your mind. Probably you will even have that same opportunity if you have chosen one of the main girls. So yes, probably is not "definitive".

Too many paths, IMO. It would be amazing if DPC were able to release an episode every 3 months, for example, but so many girls means longer release times, and a lot of disappointment when after a year waiting for a new episode, it turns our that player's favorite Li doesn't get the attention the player was waiting and hoping, because DPC spent (wasted) time creating contents for another less interesting (or hated) Li.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The Offspring song he mentioned would most likely play when you are with Quinn.

Despite what he wrote I believe that the game will get more episodes, I just feel it from the flow of the story( I can be wrong of course). As he said since the story is brencing is hard for DPC to make them longer, so he'll have to draw it to around 18-20 with episode 21 being an epiloge episode, since I feel that DPC will dedicate an entire Epiloge episode, hope there won't be any uneeded time skips.

I also feel that both Zoey and Quinn will become LIs in the future, Quinn should have been a LI from the start if you ask me, but I think her and MC relationship is much more complicated then the other girls so A simple I love you is going to be much more special when Quinn finally drops her guard and melts to our MC.

Zoey is also importent so most likely she will get an LI treatment.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Despite what he wrote I believe that the game will get more episodes, I just feel it from the flow of the story( I can be wrong of course). As he said since the story is brencing is hard for DPC to make them longer, so he'll have to draw it to around 18-20 with episode 21 being an epiloge episode, since I feel that DPC will dedicate an entire Epiloge episode, hope there won't be any uneeded time skips.
Anyway, the first episodes were shorter than the ones he's doing now, and probably this is a tendency. Episodes will be longer and longer since he has to create content for a lot of branches. So we aren't now past midway, even if there will be just 15-17 episodes. I think we are about 35-40% of the total game. Maybe even less. Unless Lily's, Nicole's Riona's or Zoey's paths will be really short ones, the content for characters like Nora, Cathy, Jade, Sarah and Mel and others will be like Madame's, just be a couple of lewd scenes without actual relevance for the plot, and characters like Sally, Karen, Becky and others won't have more development.

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Anyway, the first episodes were shorter than the ones he's doing now, and probably this is a tendency. Episodes will be longer and longer since he has to create content for a lot of branches. So we aren't now past midway, even if there will be just 15-17 episodes. I think we are about 35-40% of the total game. Maybe even less. Unless Lily's, Nicole's Riona's or Zoey's paths will be really short ones, the content for characters like Nora, Cathy, Jade, Sarah and Mel and others will be like Madame's, just be a couple of lewd scenes without actual relevance for the plot, and characters like Sally, Karen, Becky and others won't have more development.
There will be 20/21 episodes or maybe more if Dpc feels like. I am pretty sure all the side characters and chicks going to have alot of screen time same as the main girls. Even in main girls route, you will get chances to cheat and form other relationship I think. It all about how you play it, fuckface gonna date Bianca after dumping jill :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There will be 20/21 episodes or maybe more if Dpc feels like. I am pretty sure all the side characters and chicks going to have alot of screen time same as the main girls. Even in main girls route, you will get chances to cheat and form other relationship I think. It all about how you play it, fuckface gonna date Bianca after dumping jill :cool:
copium-meme.gif :Kappa:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Maybe. But there will be a problem if DPC gets tired of BaDIK, as obviously happened with AL, and rushes everything to finish the game in a quick&dirty way, again as happened with AL.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So you think you know better than DPC himself, who in the just posted Q&A has literally just said currently it's looking like 15-17? Or in other words, the same as what he's been saying all along over the years?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Just because you choose not to explore it, doesnt mean DPC didnt put in all the work for her development (y)
Yeah... I noticed that the player loses a lot of content if he ignores certain characters. If DPC doesn't start shoving it down our throats more interactions between MC and Quinn I won't see anything from her in the game.

The fact she's invisible on the CHICK and has such disdain for him on that route is what's so strange she seems so into him on a DIK play through. That's an awful lot of work for a character a lot won't see.
Dude, that's what I'm talking about.
When I play this game I either go the CHICK route (because of Isabella) or I just ignore Quinn. She literally does not appear in the game.

After the CUM-petition, the next canon interaction with the MC is in the rain after it has been mugged (she refusing help). After that you only interact with her on Halloween.

• If you refuse to smoke weed in episode 4 the entire Quinn scene is skipped.
• If you are not in Sage's route a possible threesome with Quinn is ignored.

Like I said, DPC should force interactions between her and the MC like he does with the main girls.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I just thought about how DPC doesn't let us pick familly names as we want during the Sage scene in EP9. But seconds later we learn, that Josy's brother is literally called Tom Taylor. Like come on. That's so weird, considering he dresses like a hobo more often than not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I said "important", not "definitive". It seems obvious that the "Others" path is not going to be an "harem" path, but the opportunity of choosing a girl that has been a side one so far.

- If you choose to end up with Quinn, she will involve MC in her business by proposing him a "date". Probably, MC is going to be the bodyguard of Quinn in a visit to Buddy. Riona doesn't know Buddy. Tommy probably doesn't even know that name. It would be huge if Quinn confides MC enough to allow him to know about Buddy.

- If you choose to cuddle with Lily, actually you are accepting her proposal of "rolling together".

- If you choose cuddle with Nicole, she will propose MC a date, and she will not if you don't cuddle with her.

- If you don't reject Riona, it's obvious it opens a future path with her, because she starts seeing MC under a different light.

Probably, there is an "harem" path, it you don't choose one of the previous one, and you spend the night with Sarah and Mel, with the Vixens or don't cuddle with Lily or Nicole. I assume that way you will continue fucking with Jade, Nora, maybe Cathy, Sarah and Mel and maybe others. And probably will be another path with Zoey in the future. But probably, you will have the opportunity of changing your mind. Probably you will even have that same opportunity if you have chosen one of the main girls. So yes, probably is not "definitive".

Too many paths, IMO. It would be amazing if DPC were able to release an episode every 3 months, for example, but so many girls means longer release times, and a lot of disappointment when after a year waiting for a new episode, it turns our that player's favorite Li doesn't get the attention the player was waiting and hoping, because DPC spent (wasted) time creating contents for another less interesting (or hated) Li.
the consequences you point out seem pretty definitive to me, all in or out choices and in fact marking further ramifications in the story.

to me it would seem too soon to ask for another choice after the player had deliberately not wanted to choose directly in the chapter before. but i have your impression too

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Maybe. But there will be a problem if DPC gets tired of BaDIK, as obviously happened with AL, and rushes everything to finish the game in a quick&dirty way, again as happened with AL.
Yeah, that a possibility but Dpc said this is his last game. So, unlikely Dpc will rush this project unless of course he want to make another game.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
The best "news" about this Q&A is that he still plans to have 15-17 episodes. Other than that, nothing else is that surprising.

But I have just one question:

There is a looping 41-second animation when MC teases her and inserts his dick the first time. That animation took me 34 days to render and a full day to pose.
Do you guys think he used ALL of his PCs to render this single animation?
PS: I know next to nothing when it comes to these things, so I don't know the amount of time it takes to render animations depending on the amount of PCs used. Sorry if this question sounds dumb.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Got to love people on their copium bottles.

You literally have DPC saying 4 seasons and 15ish episodes.

That perfectly falls in line with what I've always said that there is enough plot here to start shit up by the end of Season 3 and have Season 4 be all about resolving.

BTW, leaked details arriving about future content in the Jill path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
So you think you know better than DPC himself, who in the just posted Q&A has literally just said currently it's looking like 15-17? Or in other words, the same as what he's been saying all along over the years?
He said at first the game gonna have 12 episodes, now he is saying 15-17 since it got huge success. I am just saying that it unlikely he gonna finish all the story arcs by 15/17 since we had an entire episode dedicated to Halloween recently. (Which hardly moved the plot forward). There are still alot of story arc left and also considering this is DPC last game, it very unlikely he will rush the game.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I ain't no Lily, but...
You have balls... I give you that, son. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes