DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
soo, another question, who is Lily? cause we knew Derek was a good student... fking unbelievably i know, but now Lily is this girl with great awareness, know what she wanna do, is at his best in conversation, can literally put Quinn to shame (she read her like a book) she outsmart a veteran whore like Evy on his own field, and now she is also a top student? unless Bella´s favorite students list have nothing to do with academics, and i dont think that´s the case. Like, come on, who is this girl again?? Fuckface was the MC right? ...right? ...guys!?
You are right, she is a top girl and put a good game against Quinn, i´m just hoping this history ends with a dream threesome of them two trying to gain MC attention..:p ..best pigtails on town as well.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
What? Quinn over Rio? Fuck, sure people are evil.

I missed the 3rd round, I didn't see the post even when I entered the site everyday, my fault. Certainly unfair the abuser gets silver...
In my case, it is not as much about evil vs. good as to what the character means to me as a player. Rio is great, but Quinn is my favorite character in the game and has more content and importance in the story than Riona.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JavCh

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
but Derek doesnt cheat... or at least he never accept that he cheats... wait, doe he cheat? and Bella can tell if someone is smart or not, they show that when she have his chat with Sage, i dont think Bella will just say that Lily is her favorite without having a chat with her, right?
It is true that Derek says to Fuckface that he does not cheat, now that you mention it. But I do not know if his words bare any seriousness or not. In any case, he does not come as someone who studies enough to pass with flying colors, but if he really is a genius, it might be possible, I guess.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I had zero problems with Brawler (except it's a pain in the ass due to boredom, of course). I also don't remember having issues with the painting. I don't know...

Whatever, you can always play without minigames to get those renders. Thought I like some of them and some others I really don't understand what I'm suppossed to do, for example, without minigames I lose fixing the DIK house so I don't have the car there, and I didn't understand how I was suppossed to win at fights or tennis, there were options but I didn't understand it, while if you only have to have reflexes to hit the keys onscreen there was no issue.
Wait, can you lose Rusty's car when playing withough mini-games? As for fights and other scenes of that type, if you play without mini-games, you have to select a specific chain of choices to win. Those are covered in the official guides of the game BTW.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
In my case, it is not as much about evil vs. good as to what the character means to me as a player. Rio is great, but Quinn is my favorite character in the game and has more content and importance in the story that Riona.
It is funny how people like to praise Riona as being an Angel and Quinn as being BAD. But Riona fucks for money and is well known as the best blowjob of the entire college, also sells and use drugs. If you are going to say it is only because she is manipulated by Quinn it doesn't make her any less criminal lol.
This is why I love DPC. People always shitting on Quinn for being a drug dealer, only because she is true to herself and doesn't mind being a bad girl, while the other who does literally the same is seen as an angel. What an amazing writer. :D

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This is why I love DPC. People always shitting on Quinn for being a drug dealer, only because she is true to herself and doesn't mind being a bad girl, while the other who does literally the same is seen as an angel. What an amazing writer. :D
People are shitting on Quinn because she is a "bad girl" who is an asshole even to these who are helping her. Not because she sells weed. There's nothing to be proud of about "being true to oneself" when that "oneself" is a completely self-centered and abrasive walking waste of oxygen.

That's also why people aren't shitting equally on Riona. Because she isn't acting like Quinn does.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But I give him a nice compliment before making a joke it not my fault if he's a milker at times
Well its not Joke if it's True :LOL: , so they can't punish you for that.
I mean lets see:
Lazy? - Yes, we just got evidence of it, with his recent low effort, 30 bucks preview
Milker? - Yes, 1 episode / Year . And He even admitted, just recently, that He treasure the long development time:whistle:
MotherFucker ? -:unsure:. Well, it's true we do not have proof of him being a MotherFucker , but in the other hand, We also not have proof of him not being a MotherFucker. In this case the fact that we don't have Evidence, is the Evidence itself.

so the conclusion is that He can be called a Lazy Milker MotherFucker without any retaliation(y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
When he mentioned fan theories, Dalli came to mind. I'm sure the DPC has read some of the shit Dalli writes, God wouldn't just let us F95 members be forced to read all of Dalli's preposterous theories while DPC gets away with it. :KEK:
In the meantime, I hope the DPC doesn't use Dalli theories for the script.

Reactions: Drophel

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
People are shitting on Quinn because she is a "bad girl" who is an asshole even to these who are helping her. Not because she sells weed. There's nothing to be proud of about "being true to oneself" when that "oneself" is a completely self-centered and abrasive walking waste of oxygen.

That's also why people aren't shitting equally on Riona. Because she isn't acting like Quinn does.
Simply put, I believe people are talking shit about Quinn for one simple reason. Quinn is an asshole while Riona is a sweetheart. It's the same dynamic that exists between Tommy and Rusty, the vast majority of players love Rusty and hate Tommy. I believe it's behavioral rather than moral issues that drive players away from Quinn.

Reactions: Darx321 and Jumbi
Jan 31, 2023

Quinn is a boss bitch, Riona is her sub, things develop naturally from there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DarkFernando

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Anyone else notice, if you choose to go home with Lily/Nicole, you get a picture of MC making out with whoever you spooned with during the recap at the end, but if you choose Mel/Sarah or the Vixens, you get a picture of making out with Riona during the recap.

So I'm assuming there are now mini-routes for Envy/Lily, but none yet for Mel/Sarah.

Reactions: DarkFernando

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020

"Come back castle to cry princess". -Quinn

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

When I mean "people are shitting on Quinn" I mean those 3 guys, you and the other 2 lol. Because most of us, loves our Quinn. But it is funny seeing you guys calling Quinn prostitute and drug dealer then praising Riona after haha. Sounds even funnier everything you said above.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't know about the other players, but my issue with Quinn is with her attitude and not her involvement in the world of prostitution and drugs. Quinn is a real bitch, there's a big difference between you being an asshole because someone was an asshole to you (eg MC vs. Dawe) and you just being an asshole because you're a troubled person with a broken family that needs a persona to show being a tough girl (eg Quinn vs. Riona).

Quinn's attitude is just pathetic, it's just someone trying to look strong when they really aren't. When shit hit the fan and she got mugged, the badass girl persona she created was of no use. If the MC is in her route, Quinn can still count on the MC to protect her in the future... but what if the MC isn't in Quinn's route? She has no one, simply because no one would risk it for an asshole like her. Even Riona started to realize that Quinn doesn't know what she's doing.

The point is: Nobody likes an asshole. Quinn can start praying... if shit hits the fan one more time I don't think there will be anyone willing to help her.

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Simply put, I believe people are talking shit about Quinn for one simple reason. Quinn is an asshole while Riona is a sweetheart. It's the same dynamic that exists between Tommy and Rusty, the vast majority of players love Rusty and hate Tommy. I believe it's behavioral rather than moral issues that drive players away from Quinn.
You know the only reason why Riona doesn't go along with Quinn's plan is because she realized that Quinn doesn't treat her as an equal, as the partner she thought she was, right? And because Quinn never care about her ideas, and because when she said someone was following her, Quinn called her paranoid and didn't care. If Quinn treated her better, as equal, she'd be there right by her side lol.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Oscar and burke is working together. Vinny or neither diks can be considered traitors for now.
Vinny is no longer a DIK, at least that's what Quinn said, ergo he wouldn't be a traitor either, but a criminal pursuing his own agenda.

Maybe Burke is involved, but Vinny knew the old safe combination before Rusty changed it. That's why it's also likely so Vinny knew the password to the DIKs official Rooster account. There was only one thing Vinny couldn't do, and that was to go to DIK Mansion unnoticed at normal parties. For that, he had Oscar.

A few more words about Rusty. As we learn in EP9, Rusty sees the MC more as a true friend than anyone else he has known for years. Rusty himself said that. Tommy says to Quinn in a previous EP so he saw Quinn more as a friend than like Rusty.

I think so Rusty in EP9 starts to understand that except for the MC, he has no true friends. Now please don't get me wrong. Rusty cares a lot about the DIKs, but he is starting to understand so they were bought friends, buddies. They followed Rusty money and not Rusty.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes