AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Be careful with your wishes, Tommy.

View attachment 2383115
A lot of drama for something that I don't think anything will happen

If Tommy saw you with Maya he probably thinks the MC is Maya's boyfriend and Derek magically appears and I confirmed it and the other diks will aso say the same

And the MC shows up at the door acting surprised (Remember he can go out from his room to outside)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I agree with you. Some people are seeing drama where there is none. Drama would be if the girl who came out of the MC's room was Tania or Heather. MC earned some points with Tommy at the Halloween party by defending Josy from that guy named Oscar.

Tommy is a little stupid, but not enough to think that the MC and Josy being together is a bad thing. He knows that nobody would mess with Josy if Josy was with the MC, just like nobody messed with Sage because she was with Chad.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I agree with you. Some people are seeing drama where there is none. Drama would be if the girl who came out of the MC's room was Tania or Heather. MC earned some points with Tommy at the Halloween party by defending Josy from that guy named Oscar.

Tommy is a little stupid, but not enough to think that the MC and Josy being together is a bad thing. He knows that nobody would mess with Josy if Josy was with the MC, just like nobody messed with Sage because she was with Chad.
I think Tommy is going to find out the day the MC goes to Josy and Tommy's house or he is there or he shows up as a surprise

We already know that Josy's father invited him

Jan 31, 2023
What about that sounds suspicious? Avery thinks Tara is among the bed layers. We know from EP8 that Avery and Beth made out with Christian and Gordon. Tara had no problem cheating on Oscar. Probably because Oscar is no better for making out with Gina in EP9. Beth is out because she's making out with some guy and Gordon catches her.

So probably Tara and Avery will make out a bit with Gordon and Christian unless the MC puts on Tara's costume. If he does, Tara won't find out about Avery.

Since the walkthrough of DPC doesn't say for the MC to approach Tara, I assume for Tara and Avery to make out with the preps.
Dalli, would you kindly tell me who you think shut off the electricity during the DIK's halloween party, and why, and if this is somehow related to the other interference that has been aimed at the DIKs?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys,

I saw this game after finishing Acting lessons and didn't see any kinks that grabbed me.
However, after seeing it in the Top most rated games on this site consistently for some time and seeing as this is at Season 3 now, I figured I would jump back on it. (Been putting this and Fetish Locator off for sometime now so figured why THN).

Just wanted to clarify something. You are SUPPOSED to be a dick right? I'm just going by the title.
I understand that the MC Ends up joining a frat called DIK (lol) but getting DIK points are a good thing I'm assuming.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

If Tommy saw you with Maya he probably thinks the MC is Maya's boyfriend and Derek magically appears and I confirmed it and the other diks will aso say the same

And the MC shows up at the door acting surprised (Remember he can go out from his room to outside)
The worst that could be is Tommy getting angry for a few days, maybe even trying to fight MC again, but Tommy quickly cools down.
I was just thinking, all this shit could have been avoided if Josy hadn't run after Maya. Well, DIK's and Tommy should have seen Maya leaving the MC room. And what does it mean? Nothing. MC just fucked Derek's sister, that's all. DIK's might have played a little joke on Derek and that was it.
But DPC loves drama.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just wanted to clarify something. You are SUPPOSED to be a dick right? I'm just going by the title.
I understand that the MC Ends up joining a frat called DIK (lol) but getting DIK points are a good thing I'm assuming.
Well, not everyone will agree with this. There is an opinion (authoritative opinion) what's the coolest thing about being a CHICK. Many girls crave CHICK MC. Some people think so. But there is no guarantee that this corresponds to reality. In general, everything is ambiguous.

Reactions: toobextra

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You are SUPPOSED to be a dick right? I'm just going by the title.
You're not supposed to be anything, pal. You are supposed to be one of the members of the fraternity called Delta Iota Kappa. That's all.

DIK points are a good thing I'm assuming.
Getting +RPDiks is a good thing. Making DIK choices and responses is questionable. Some girls prefer you to make CHICK choices.

Reactions: toobextra and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Exactly! So why the fuck am I getting cheat points if I chose Sage? or any other girl other than Jill?
The MC has already made a decision he'd try an exclusive relationship, so recording instances of him acting differently makes sense. Plus, it's easier code-wise to just record them universally instead of based on some tangled web of pre-requisites. It doesn't necessarily mean they will be used in the same manner on every path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys,

I saw this game after finishing Acting lessons and didn't see any kinks that grabbed me.
However, after seeing it in the Top most rated games on this site consistently for some time and seeing as this is at Season 3 now, I figured I would jump back on it. (Been putting this and Fetish Locator off for sometime now so figured why THN).

Yes, you have to join the Diks. But that's all you have to do. Rest is up to you.

So if you liked "Acting Lessons", you'll love Being a Dik. The game is rated so highly for a reason. It is currently the furthest developed VN in this forum. It has many LI's with almost tons of content now, each scene is unique, there is good storytelling and rendering. And the game atmosphere itself convinced me from day one.

I don't want to do any more advertising. Just download it, play the first chapter and form your own opinion. Anyway, I've never regretted it (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Unfortunately, DPC likes unnecessary drama too. We have at least 7 episodes left. I wonder what kind of drama DPC will plan for the main girls towards the end of the game... sure a lot of drama created will be just fillers.
I will not call this situation an unnecessary drama, the question "What will happen when Tommy finds out about MC / Josy" has been brewing for a long time. The question is how DPC implements the outcome of this situation, after that only it will be possible to draw conclusions. Will it be unnecessary drama for 2-3 episodes, or as Ached says, nothing bad will happen and the situation will quickly de-escalate?
What we saw in the ending is not yet a drama, it is a break in the story at the most intriguing place, as DPC likes to do.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The MC has already made a decision he'd try an exclusive relationship, so recording instances of him acting differently makes sense. Plus, it's easier code-wise to just record them universally instead of based on some tangled web of pre-requisites. It doesn't necessarily mean they will be used in the same manner on every path.
My boy Tremolo is trying for an exclusive relationship, but what about these bitches? I could have sworn Sage was flirting with Maya and Josy at the party and I'm still the one being punished... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I will not call this situation an unnecessary drama, the question "What will happen when Tommy finds out about MC / Josy" has been brewing for a long time. The question is how DPC implements the outcome of this situation, after that only it will be possible to draw conclusions. Will it be unnecessary drama for 2-3 episodes, or as Ached says, nothing bad will happen and the situation will quickly de-escalate?
What we saw in the ending is not yet a drama, it is a break in the story at the most intriguing place, as DPC likes to do.
Yes, I wasn't saying that Tommy finding out about the MC and Josy is unnecessary drama, but it is drama that won't last as long as some people think. When I said “unnecessary drama” I was referring to the dramas that DPC will create simply for the sake of vanity.

Example, after the drama between Bella and Jill is resolved, DPC will create another drama no matter how pathetic it is just so the MC won't be out of trouble. This rule will apply to all main girls, when we resolve a specific drama, another one will arise out of nowhere. And it will probably be as silly a drama as any.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
My boy Tremolo is trying for an exclusive relationship, but what about these bitches? I could have sworn Sage was flirting with Maya and Josy at the party and I'm still the one being punished... :KEK:
Welp, sage want to bring Maya/Josy and other girls for threesome with fuckface. That is pretty much confirmed

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Will it be unnecessary drama for 2-3 episodes, or as Ached says, nothing bad will happen and the situation will quickly de-escalate?
Welp, sage want to bring Maya/Josy and other girls for threesome with fuckface. That is pretty much confirmed
It's like the CJ meme all over again. Just when we think our problems with the chosen girl have been solved thus putting an end to the drama, someone shows up and shits on your doorstep.

If anyone thinks they're out of trouble with Sage simply because they didn't have an affair with Jade, let me tell you that you guys are wrong. DPC will invent any drama so that until the end of the game the MC has no peace in his life.

You know that thing about Sage bringing girls to fuck the MC? The shit will hit the fan. You know that thing about Sage only expressing her feelings using sex? The shit will hit the fan too...

Unfortunately, that's how DPC works... No rest for the wicked...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes