AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I once thought about how Tybalt knew in EP5 so Josy and Maya are in a lesbian relationship. Josy also told the MC in EP8 so Tybalt would be harmless. This implies so she knows more about Tybalt. Strange was also in EP9 so Stephen forced Tybalt to apologize to Josy.

The explanations could be the mothers of Josy and Maya. So Iris Moore and Helen. With Helen we do not know yet a surname. One can assume so that the last name is Bailey. But if Maya's parents are divorced, it could be different. I have written before so the mothers may even know so Josy and Maya are in a relationship. Tybalt mentioned the word "lesbinism" at the preps party in EP5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stephen is always looking for new business partners and ways to make money. We've known since EP9 so Josy's mother, Iris Moore, is a very hardworking entrepreneur. Paul seems to be an entrepreneur as well. The perfect guests for Stephen Burke. Clive and Paul are talking about saving taxes and what better way than to give students scholarships.

At this party, Tybalt probably overheard so Josy and Maya are in a relationship and Jade overheard about Josy dancing in the 70s and later found out from Tybalt so Josy and Maya are in a lesbian relationship. Stephen wants to do business with Iris Moore and Paul Bailey. Through this Josy finds out from her mother so Tybalt is harmless because Iris meets Tybalt. I believed you can read in EP9 for Josy to talk to her mother on the phone. Stephen forces Tybalt to apologize to Josy because he doesn't want to lose a future business partner because of Tybalt's rudeness.

Stephen calls Priscilla Bailey about it because he can't give Maya a scholarship due to the rumor, because otherwise the rumor would come true, which would surely upset Sage. For Paul and Priscilla, this would be a super opportunity to help their niece and save taxes in the process.

Stephen calls Priscilla Bailey about this because he can't give Maya the scholarship due to the rumor or it would become true. Not only would that upset Sage, but it would make you look bad as HOT's president.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_b7e405a6-b2b6-11e8-8fb1-ac438dd6af00.jpg

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I once thought about how Tybalt knew in EP5 so Josy and Maya are in a lesbian relationship. Josy also told the MC in EP8 so Tybalt would be harmless. This implies so she knows more about Tybalt. Strange was also in EP9 so Stephen forced Tybalt to apologize to Josy.

The explanations could be the mothers of Josy and Maya. So Iris Moore and Helen. With Helen we do not know yet a surname. One can assume so that the last name is Bailey. But if Maya's parents are divorced, it could be different. I have written before so the mothers may even know so Josy and Maya are in a relationship. Tybalt mentioned the word "lesbinism" at the preps party in EP5.

Stephen is always looking for new business partners and ways to make money. We've known since EP9 so Josy's mother, Iris Moore, is a very hardworking entrepreneur. Paul seems to be an entrepreneur as well. The perfect guests for Stephen Burke. Clive and Paul are talking about saving taxes and what better way than to give students scholarships.

At this party, Tybalt probably overheard so Josy and Maya are in a relationship and Jade overheard about Josy dancing in the 70s and later found out from Tybalt so Josy and Maya are in a lesbian relationship. Stephen wants to do business with Iris Moore and Paul Bailey. Through this Josy finds out from her mother so Tybalt is harmless because Iris meets Tybalt. I believed you can read in EP9 for Josy to talk to her mother on the phone. Stephen forces Tybalt to apologize to Josy because he doesn't want to lose a future business partner because of Tybalt's rudeness.

Stephen calls Priscilla Bailey about it because he can't give Maya a scholarship due to the rumor, because otherwise the rumor would come true, which would surely upset Sage. For Paul and Priscilla, this would be a super opportunity to help their niece and save taxes in the process.

Stephen calls Priscilla Bailey about this because he can't give Maya the scholarship due to the rumor or it would become true. Not only would that upset Sage, but it would make you look bad as HOT's president.

Could you put all your text in blue next time cause I'm blue Da ba dee da ba di Da ba dee da ba di
We need a good Preview... Many theories that have already been discussed in the past are resurfacing
Yeeeessss another anonymous ass picture for people to speculate that it's Bella or Josy when it clearly is not.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Was testing a Sage run where I DIDN'T
, when I noticed something interesting.

Yeah I know we can't say famous Neil names, like Armstrong or Peart.

View attachment 2411599

Sure sure. That makes sense. I get that Sage wouldn't buy that. And there are too many random variables to block out names like Fuckmeister Supreme.

I guess I'm just surprised she accepts this one. View attachment 2411600

Don't worry honey. It's not the Hitler you're thinking of. Not that asshole who works at Krogers. My family actually used to run Germany.

Am I missing the joke, or is that infamous name misspelled in the screenshot?

While on the subject of Sage, I was having fun with green screens. Someone on Discord wanted to see this with some romantic starry-skied background:

C9C885D7-34B9-48B6-86F8-4C76057A5436.jpeg

So naturally, I gave him this:

7729FE05-0CBC-4988-80FC-A294388FEB5F.jpeg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 2411599

Sure sure. That makes sense. I get that Sage wouldn't buy that. And there are too many random variables to block out names like Fuckmeister Supreme.

I guess I'm just surprised she accepts this one. View attachment 2411748

Don't worry honey. It's not the Hitler you're thinking of. Not that asshole who works at Krogers. My family actually used to run Germany.
Dude, you wrote Hiter :KEK:

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Anyone else notice the two guys double teaming Gina during the dorm party looked middle aged?
We know the Vixens are into drugs, perhaps they're also screwing guys from the foundation that's providing Burke with scholarships.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Anyone else notice the two guys double teaming Gina during the dorm party looked middle aged?
We know the Vixens are into drugs, perhaps they're also screwing guys from the foundation that's providing Burke with scholarships.
Didn't notice that no...
There's no foundation that provides Burke with scholarships, its provided by wealthy individuals or their firms...
That prep party was sort of a fundraiser, for finding donors....

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Or she is doing that for fun, she looks like a cheap whore and also Oscar is her pimp. She got double roasted by Oscar and his friend. In ep9, she was also making out with Oscar who is cheating on his girlfriend Tara (the dumb blonde chick) Gina also doesn't seem that interested in fuckface.

Jan 31, 2023

View attachment 2411599

I guess I'm just surprised she accepts this one. View attachment 2411748

I posted that once, but I renamed MC to "Adolf", was apparently a bit too racy since it got deleted.

No fun allowed :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes