Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017

1677226036327.png

This week I wrote dialogue and posed static renders.
I've estimated that I need to pose ~1000 renders for the scenes I have currently written. I have plenty of scenes left to write on top of that. But, based on the episode 9 render count, I believe the writing is over 50% done at this point.
1449 static renders have been posed, of which 100 are waiting to render. Static renders should be somewhere around 29-36% done.
I will likely work on writing and static renders in the upcoming weeks.
I have only posed a handful of SFW animations these last few weeks, so there is no news in that area. At the moment, I have 60 animations waiting to render. Animations are still hovering around 50% completion.

Poll news

The special render poll ended today and the winner is Zoey. She will receive a special render set dedicated to her in episode 10 alongside Sage.
Thank you for voting! That's it for the special render polls for episode 10.
This weekend, a cosmetic poll for Josy will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2413402

This week I wrote dialogue and posed static renders.
I've estimated that I need to pose ~1000 renders for the scenes I have currently written. I have plenty of scenes left to write on top of that. But, based on the episode 9 render count, I believe the writing is over 50% done at this point.
1449 static renders have been posed, of which 100 are waiting to render. Static renders should be somewhere around 29-36% done.
I will likely work on writing and static renders in the upcoming weeks.
I have only posed a handful of SFW animations these last few weeks, so there is no news in that area. At the moment, I have 60 animations waiting to render. Animations are still hovering around 50% completion.

Poll news

The special render poll ended today and the winner is Zoey. She will receive a special render set dedicated to her in episode 10 alongside Sage.
Thank you for voting! That's it for the special render polls for episode 10.
This weekend, a cosmetic poll for Josy will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So Zoey and Sage will be in special renders for Episode 10, which makes it a good one.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, and all of our theories was much better than what we get, as usual. :whistle::LOL:
He was like:
" How could I make the goblin path more cringe ? :unsure:. Oh condom talk? , Banna outfit ? , nah, still not enough.., something is missing :unsure: Oh yes ! , STD Test, and not only MC will act like a moron , also, I will include an awkard meeting with Dawe there too. Then I will make a Q/A session, where I ask myself a question about how can I be this awesome. Yes Episode 9 gonna be the best :giggle: "

- DPC in a nutshell. :LOL:
You think that's enough? No! Jill's path is a rabbit hole of madness and there is no limit to cringe.
Imagine Jill's route, Episode 12.
Jill
: Fuckface, I've seen the way you look at other girls! Do you think I'm blind and naive fool? I know perfectly well that Bianca's ass is more interesting to you than me and that she can give good blowjobs, while I have not learned in four Episodes! I can't trust you completely, so I'm giving you a special gift for Christmas. And just try not to wear it!
MC: *sigh* Yes Jill...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I've enjoyed the hell out of this game the past few days. So much more I want to see. Yet the same thought keeps popping in my head, I just want more Sarah. Hundreds more of Sarah scenes, and without Melanie haha.
I, too, thought Sarah was one of the more interesting side characters. Not entirely sure why, but it do be like it is.
Any of you fans of Harry Potter? :cautious:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
You think that's enough? No! Jill's path is a rabbit hole of madness and there is no limit to cringe.
Imagine Jill's route, Episode 12.
Jill
: Fuckface, I've seen the way you look at other girls! Do you think I'm blind and naive fool? I know perfectly well that Bianca's ass is more interesting to you than me and that she can give good blowjobs, while I have not learned in four Episodes! I can't trust you completely, so I'm giving you a special gift for Christmas. And just try not to wear it!
MC: *sigh* Yes Jill...
I really think jill path in this update was silly, starting with her costume, which is so funny that this costume was the same costume that was presented in one of my childhood comedy films back in my country.That was funny 15 years ago, but not now
I know that she was acting like a child at first, but she changed and that's good. I like the evolution in her character, I liked when she realized that there was some kind of competition and that she had to do something. I understand that not everyone may like her personality or even her path, but for someone to hate her, this is surprising to me, if the DRP will turn her path into a joke and a shit post, this would be the most ridiculous thing that could happen
Picsart_23-02-24_13-17-01-970.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know that she was acting like a child at first, but she changed and that's good. I like the evolution in her character, I liked when she realized that there was some kind of competition and that she had to do something. I understand that not everyone may like her personality or even her path, but for someone to hate her, this is surprising to me, if the DRP will turn her path into a joke and a shit post, this would be the most ridiculous thing that could happen
That's an interesting point about the competition.

A lot of people have been complaining about the crossroads decision at the end of episode 8 when it happened, but it never bothered me, it made sense, but now I'm thinking, allowing the mc to continue flirting with all the girls under the guise of a free pass, no strings attached, prior to any commitment, would have been fun to see the girls getting more aware of each other in his life and starting to actually knowingly compete with each other.

But I guess it's not that kind of game. The girls are all quickly becoming best of friends. :rolleyes:

I don't mind, just an opportunity lost.

The special render poll ended today and the winner is Zoey.
I'm not even surprised
Gotta laugh regarding Zoey; all the hate for her totally evaporated once episode 9 dropped. :ROFLMAO: Or maybe I'm just not reading most of the posts here anymore... :unsure: :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I really think jill path in this update was silly, starting with her costume, which is so funny that this costume was the same costume that was presented in one of my childhood comedy films back in my country.That was funny 15 years ago, but not now
View attachment 2414179
I liked Jill the first season better. Despite the fact that she took care of MC like a mom, it was clear who she was and what kind of personality she had.
In the second season we see a brave Jill blocking Rusty beautifully, then she turns back into a person with no social skills and doesn't understand that Tybalt is a scum, a strange gameplay decision with a picnic, then she panics "Help me Bella, Tybalt is blackmailing me", at the end the brave Jill wakes up in her and burns Tybalt.

And it seems that everything should be fine from now on, but if you are on her route, Jill turns back into a social autist, a tower princess in a ridiculous costume, and besides, she still feels uncomfortable during sex. Although this is not the first time. Humilates MC with that test, what means "I don't trust you". And she needs the protection of MC, for example, from a walk of shame. That is, she degraded in "Safe space Jill"
These jumps of personality are completely incomprehensible, as if she has schizophrenia.

Jill without MC - no questions. The character really develops as it should, comes out of the shell, jokes a little dirty, pours booze along with Sage. She doesn't turn into a slutty whore and become another Sarah, she just becomes bolder and more social.
If you interrupted her route in the middle and chose another girl in Crossroads, she has a very adult reaction to it.
This is character development as it should be.
Check this. Socially skilled Jill.
jillparty.JPG normaljill.JPG

VS this. Wow, MC's Jill's social skills are so high that she doesn't even notice how her best friend is hitting on her boyfriend.
bianca.JPG
And another circlejerk Jillposting declares open.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There was a simple fix to the STI test stupidity. If other girls recognised Fuckface's cock at the presentation then Jill wants him to get tested, if no-one recognised it or if Fuckface didn't take the dickpic then there's a conversation, like the one with M/J where Jill asks him about sexual partners, if the answer is more than Zoey and Jill or Fuckface refuses to answer then she wants him to get tested, however anyone on a Jill solo route doesn't have to go through with it. Not only would that remove the STI test for solo Jill runs, but also lift Jill's maturity level in comparison to the other college aged girls, which is how she is presented to begin with.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes