The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I liked Jill the first season better. Despite the fact that she took care of MC like a mom, it was clear who she was and what kind of personality she had.
In the second season we see a brave Jill blocking Rusty beautifully, then she turns back into a person with no social skills and doesn't understand that Tybalt is a scum, a strange gameplay decision with a picnic, then she panics "Help me Bella, Tybalt is blackmailing me", at the end the brave Jill wakes up in her and burns Tybalt.

And it seems that everything should be fine from now on, but if you are on her route, Jill turns back into a social autist, a tower princess in a ridiculous costume, and besides, she still feels uncomfortable during sex. Although this is not the first time. Humilates MC with that test, what means "I don't trust you". And she needs the protection of MC, for example, from a walk of shame. That is, she degraded in "Safe space Jill"
These jumps of personality are completely incomprehensible, as if she has schizophrenia.

Jill without MC - no questions. The character really develops as it should, comes out of the shell, jokes a little dirty, pours booze along with Sage. She doesn't turn into a slutty whore and become another Sarah, she just becomes bolder and more social.
If you interrupted her route in the middle and chose another girl in Crossroads, she has a very adult reaction to it.
This is character development as it should be.
Check this. Socially skilled Jill.
View attachment 2414241 View attachment 2414238

VS this. Wow, MC's Jill's social skills are so high that she doesn't even notice how her best friend is hitting on her boyfriend.
View attachment 2414249
And another circlejerk Jillposting declares open.
I agree with most of what you said, since after the last episode and that she going to MC to have sex with him by her decision, MC did not have any interference in this decision, everything was supposed to change,But we have returned to the starting point. This is really strange. This update was good in terms of sexual scenes and some things, but I think that the matter did not develop except for some simple development. The episode did not didn't move much from episode8 .I was hoping for some more development with Sage in her relationship with MC For example,As for the examination, I think it is natural for jill 's character, so I not surprised any way I really understand what you said, but I think DRP intends to make MC take Jill's hand to change her personality Step by Step in life and bed.
Picsart_22-11-19_21-56-46-733.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There was a simple fix to the STI test stupidity. If other girls recognised Fuckface's cock at the presentation then Jill wants him to get tested, if no-one recognised it or if Fuckface didn't take the dickpic then there's a conversation, like the one with M/J where Jill asks him about sexual partners, if the answer is more than Zoey and Jill or Fuckface refuses to answer then she wants him to get tested, however anyone on a Jill solo route doesn't have to go through with it. Not only would that remove the STI test for solo Jill runs, but also lift Jill's maturity level in comparison to the other college aged girls, which is how she is presented to begin with.
I think it's 100% acceptable for a girl who wants to become sexually involved with you to ask that you both be tested. No questions asked, no judgement, just both get tested and everyone wins (unless it results in a positive result :eek:).

In the game, regardless of the mc's experience, Jill feels he is experienced (because he comes across confident), so she'd feel a lot more relaxed if they'd get tested and remain monogamous if they are gonna be fucking unprotected.

You just don't raw dog someone without assurance that you're not gonna be suffering for it later. It's quick, easy and free to get tested. Why wouldn't you accommodate someone asking for that?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not only would that remove the STI test for solo Jill runs, but also lift Jill's maturity level in comparison to the other college aged girls, which is how she is presented to begin with.
Introducing some stupid song and dance with variations around something as simple as request for STI test doesn't lift maturity level. Requesting one does this job just fine.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I think it's 100% acceptable for a girl who wants to become sexually involved with you to ask that you both be tested. No questions asked, no judgement, just both get tested and everyone wins (unless it results in a positive result :eek:).

In the game, regardless of the mc's experience, Jill feels he is experienced (because he comes across confident), so she'd feel a lot more relaxed if they'd get tested and remain monogamous if they are gonna be fucking unprotected.

You just don't raw dog someone without assurance that you're not gonna be suffering for it later. It's quick, easy and free to get tested. Why wouldn't you accommodate someone asking for that?
I'd have to agree with this, one ex did ask me to do so. She had a string of bad luck before that, and ended up being single for 2 years before meeting me. Before we did the deed the first time, she asked me to do so, to which I jokingly replied "only if you do too", and so we did.

It's basic human decency to respect someone's wishes, if you plan on actually dating someone.
I mean, a one night stand would never ask such a thing of you. They are out there to get DIK'd. Than again, if one has half a brain, he wouldn't raw dog as you say, a one night stand. It's not about self-control, it's about what's she's harboring inside xD

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree with most of what you said, since after the last episode and that she going to MC to have sex with him by her decision, MC did not have any interference in this decision, everything was supposed to change,But we have returned to the starting point. This is really strange. This update was good in terms of sexual scenes and some things, but I think that the matter did not develop except for some simple development. The episode did not didn't move much from episode8 .I was hoping for some more development with Sage in her relationship with MC For example,As for the examination, I think it is natural for jill 's character, so I not surprised any way I really understand what you said, but I think DRP intends to make MC take Jill's hand to change her personality Step by Step in life and bed.
View attachment 2414312
A lot has been said about Episode 9 lack of plot development, and for the most part it's true - there were too few answers to old questions, although we did get new problems.
But that doesn't change the fact that the episode was good and funny.
Aerith is a slutty whore, Mel/Sarah are DTF girls :p #TeamSarah&Mel

Indeed, she remains one of the least "routed" LI, but her fan club has grown.
She's dope, lots to like about her :D
Sarah is based girl.

I remember those times when I just joined the thread and there were big battles against Zoey, I immediately fit into her protection team. :D

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sarah is based girl.

I remember those times when I just joined the thread and there were big battles against Zoey, I immediately fit into her protection team. :D
In contrast, i struggle to understand where Sarah's apparent popularity comes from. She's been pretty average in terms of looks and personality, had minimal presence, and in Ch.9 she acts like a petty bitch constantly trying to one-up her supposed friend. I'd place her on the same level as Becky. :whistle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I liked Jill the first season better. Despite the fact that she took care of MC like a mom, it was clear who she was and what kind of personality she had.
In the second season we see a brave Jill blocking Rusty beautifully, then she turns back into a person with no social skills and doesn't understand that Tybalt is a scum, a strange gameplay decision with a picnic, then she panics "Help me Bella, Tybalt is blackmailing me", at the end the brave Jill wakes up in her and burns Tybalt.

And it seems that everything should be fine from now on, but if you are on her route, Jill turns back into a social autist, a tower princess in a ridiculous costume, and besides, she still feels uncomfortable during sex. Although this is not the first time. Humilates MC with that test, what means "I don't trust you". And she needs the protection of MC, for example, from a walk of shame. That is, she degraded in "Safe space Jill"
These jumps of personality are completely incomprehensible, as if she has schizophrenia.

Jill without MC - no questions. The character really develops as it should, comes out of the shell, jokes a little dirty, pours booze along with Sage. She doesn't turn into a slutty whore and become another Sarah, she just becomes bolder and more social.
If you interrupted her route in the middle and chose another girl in Crossroads, she has a very adult reaction to it.
This is character development as it should be.
Check this. Socially skilled Jill.
View attachment 2414241 View attachment 2414238

VS this. Wow, MC's Jill's social skills are so high that she doesn't even notice how her best friend is hitting on her boyfriend.
View attachment 2414249
And another circlejerk Jillposting declares open.
100% Agree, Jill take a complete 180 turn in episode 6, and became a total different person, and as you pointed out it is funny how, when you are not on her path, or break up with her, she is actually act like her old self from episode 1-5

I think that scene has no other propurse than being cringe. and nothing more.
The thing is, DPC could have done it way more organic, and mature, if for example, in episode 8, Jill ask for a condom, and from that in episode 9, could have lead to a more mature conversation.
But episode 9, was just an another retcon. You basically had a second first time sex with Jill, but the build up, for it was, the new cringe era.
He might not admti it, but I deep down belive, he actually mocking the Jill fandom by making it the path this way. and probably the discord / patreon jill's simp brigade love it, so he can get away with it, becasue they are as dump as Jill who as Geralt pointed out, can't even see that her own best friend try and will :devilish: fuck her boyfriend :LOL:.

I'd like to believe this one, otherwise it's simply just garbage writing :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In contrast, i struggle to understand where Sarah's apparent popularity comes from. She's been pretty average in terms of looks and personality, had minimal presence, and in Ch.9 she acts like a petty bitch constantly trying to one-up her supposed friend. I'd place her on the same level as Becky. :whistle:
She is beautiful (these are subjective tastes), a pleasant face, looks very realistic, not one part of the body does not look hypertrophied. A straight forward character that a lot of people like and again a lot of people like bad girls and there's nothing you can do about it.
I will add on my own that I find straightforwardness a good character trait and you know what to expect from such people, and it’s easier to talk to them.
Becky is an arrogant and toxic bitch who asserts herself at the expense of others and engages in bullying.
You will tell me: wait, but Sarah was doing the same thing! She treated Maya badly!
I will answer that this is not true. Sarah and Maya disagree about life and Sarah rather finds Maya's ideas absurd. In Episode 6 we can see Sarah's opinion on gender research.
She later apologizes to Maya and admits that it was too much.

UPD. Hello-hello Hawke! I knew it! :KEK:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
100% Agree, Jill take a complete 180 turn in episode 6, and became a total different person, and as you pointed out it is funny how, when you are not on her path, or break up with her, she is actually act like her old self from episode 1-5

The thing is, DPC could have done it way more organic, and mature, if for example, in episode 8, Jill ask for a condom, and from that in episode 9, could have lead to a more mature conversation.
But episode 9, was just an another retcon. You basically had a second first time sex with Jill, but the build up, for it was, the new cringe era.
He might not admti it, but I deep down belive, he actually mocking the Jill fandom by making it the path this way. and probably the discord / patreon jill's simp brigade love it, so he can get away with it, becasue they are as dump as Jill who as Geralt pointed out, can't even see that her own best friend try and will :devilish: fuck her boyfriend :LOL:.

I'd like to believe this one, otherwise it's simply just garbage writing :ROFLMAO:
This is definitely a mockery of Jill's siymps from his Patreon. They will eat a bowl of shit and drink water from the toilet if DPC offers them such a challenge.
Of course, DPC has a plan for character development and further plot, but it seems that he will not deny himself the opportunity to troll part of the fan base by changing the script for this.

But in this STD, there was a very hilarious moment: when MC tells Derek how he showed his cock to the nurse, when it was not necessary to do so. I agree with Derek, this is the best story. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The nurse liked this look.:cool:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is definitely a mockery of Jill's siymps from his Patreon. They will eat a bowl of shit and drink water from the toilet if DPC offers them such a challenge.
Of course, DPC has a plan for character development and further plot, but it seems that he will not deny himself the opportunity to troll part of the fan base by changing the script for this.

But in this STD, there was a very hilarious moment: when MC tells Derek how he showed his cock to the nurse, when it was not necessary to do so. I agree with Derek, this is the best story. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The nurse liked this look.:cool:
And the nurse was... Interesting :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She is beautiful (these are subjective tastes), a pleasant face, looks very realistic, not one part of the body does not look hypertrophied.
You're certainly right about it being subjective, beautiful is definitely not a word i'd ever use. I think it might be due to how the textures used for her model don't seem to match the rest of the cast very well. In many renders she winds up looking awfully airbrushed and more noticeably artificial. But perhaps that's what people perceive as pleasant and beautiful.

Becky is an arrogant and toxic bitch who asserts herself at the expense of others and engages in bullying.
You will tell me: wait, but Sarah was doing the same thing! She treated Maya badly!
No, i will tell you: that's exactly how Sarah acted with Mel, when they spent their entire time with MC bickering which of them deserves his cock more and whose ass looks better. Her most pressing concern was to make it all about herself and to make her excessively high opinion of herself known.

I didn't think much of Sarah before Ep.9 but afterwards? The less i see of her, the better.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No, i will tell you: that's exactly how Sarah acted with Mel, when they spent their entire time with MC bickering which of them deserves his cock more and whose ass looks better. Her most pressing concern was to make it all about herself and to make her excessively high opinion of herself known.

I didn't think much of Sarah before Ep.9 but afterwards? The less i see of her, the better.
For Sarah and Mel, it's just a friendly way of communicating. This only emphasizes their closeness. Close friends in communication with each other can often afford what an outsider may find rude and inappropriate.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
A straight forward character that a lot of people like and again a lot of people like bad girls and there's nothing you can do about it.
We just don't really know much about her outside of being a hedonist. She seems to be pretty happy with herself more or less and for a character in a game/book/movie etc. that makes her just kinda boring, because generally issues are what make characters in fiction interesting.

Damn she's hot, why isn't she a side girl yet? :D
The game really need less and not more side girls. Every additional "path" or option means that either the development takes more time or every girl that is already in the game will get less screen time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I don't have a problem accepting that Jill acted differently when she is out of her element. Getting into a relationship and knowing it is leading to sex really put Jill on edge, so it kinda makes sense that she went back to normal if this did not eventuate.

When they fucked in episode 8, Jill was caught off guard at the idea the mc wasn't gonna use a condom. She wasn't expecting it and she was scared to say something. Silly behaviour but not out of character for Jill when she's so self conscious.

Later she asks that they get tested, the fact that they've already fucked isn't grounds for saying it's too late, all the more reason in retrospect to get checked out, now that she's had time to think about it.

In the context of a game, where the mc could be having unprotected sex with girls left right and centre, the same girls who are quite likely to fucking lots of other dudes too, in all likelihood the mc would be riddled all sorts of nasties, but we know he won't be because he has a magic cock. But Jill is like the serious girl in a comedy, real life rules apply to her whereas the rest of the girls live in a fuckfest fantasy world.

You're certainly right about it being subjective, beautiful is definitely not a word i'd ever use. I think it might be due to how the textures used for her model don't seem to match the rest of the cast very well. In many renders she winds up looking awfully airbrushed and more noticeably artificial. But perhaps that's what people perceive as pleasant and beautiful.

It's funny, but it's the other way for me. Sarah annoyed me from the beginning. She was a fairly plain looking girl (both in face and body features) and yet she has this cocky, "I'm so hot" attitude. But I really enjoy her friendly rivalry with Mel.

For Sarah and Mel, it's just a friendly way of communicating. This only emphasizes their closeness. Close friends in communication with each other can often afford what an outsider may find rude and inappropriate.
Yeah I love the Mel and Sarah dynamic.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Aesthetically she is one of the most realistic girls, in face and physique. Otherwise she is a 100% bitch, she can be liked

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The game really need less and not more side girls. Every additional "path" or options means, that either the development takes more time or every girl that is already in the game will get less screen time.
What the game actually lacks is one time fucks on the others branch. Every side girl has their own mini-branch and stick around the story. Fuckface on massive DIK status and on others branch would have one night stands with girls he picks up at McAllens for example and then never sees again, they're just not there for some reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes