Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You're welcome. :)
I love to see world burns, so I'll try the Bianca's fruit.

Oh, it looks you, like me, notice bad renders, and they come across. Especially in animations. Periodically, her ass looks too big and bloated, periodically normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't notice anything terrible with Quinn. The only ugly asses in the game is Ashley, and you know... Madame.:sick:
Dude, he's an Aragog fan :illuminati: He actually finds the Spider Abomination attractive. You know the Lolo Ferrari look alike bimbo with balloon boobs, cartoonish curves and more flashy colors than fucking a wall tagging :

No wonder why, he finds a girl with a normal body like Sarah unattractive. :illuminati:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I said it wasn't out of character for her. Every time things get hot and heavy between her and the mc she kinda struggles to stay focused. So for her to not say anything about the condom and even him spraying her internals isn't all that surprising. Of course she later worries, and sensibly gets tested. It's not bad writing just because she didn't do something scientifically logical by your standards. :rolleyes:

Also, what examples are there of characterisations being thrown out the windows for a scene to work? I'm sure there are some, but I'm curious since you make it sounds endemic to the story.
I said, the term of out of character, regardless if it's out or in. :LOL:
as for some example:unsure: let see. Hmm, everything about Jill as I explained, MC himself, with the Sage rebound Guy, talk , which doesn't work in any kind of context. Lily, who give free blowjob to a non Dik affinity character, but later on she prefer the dik affinity. You have to have Dik affinity to kiss her for her hell week task for example.
Quinn and the whole hard drug storyline was retconned, for the benefits of vinny.
Josy, who is flip flopping between Dik and chick, depending of the scene.
Zoey who is a total different person in episode 9, but somehow in her own episode we didn't really see this character growth. of course she is more liked now, She was way better in ep 9.:LOL:

these are just a few, but I admit, the whole game is not living rent free in my head like it used to be:LOL:. The point I made, is DPC willing to, disregard previously estabilished things, just for a sake of a plot twist or to give us curve ball, like the Affinity system, that kicks in when you not expecting, and ignor, everything you did before.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don't know about this. Zoey's glutes are glorious, followed up by Cammy's rippling rump. But Quinn and Sage? Sage's ass looks ready to sag, and Quinn looks like she's got nothing going on back there at times, even Sally would give her a run for her money in that department.

I love Sage and Quinn's characters, but Sage is one weird looking, gangly, chicken legged bitch. And Quinn could convincingly be post op trans.

... Sorry, I don't know where that came from! :eek:
I think Quinn looks good over all. I like small tits and small ass, not everything needs to be big. Like Bella, I think she is ugly as fuck. Those huge milky cow tits do nothing for me lol.

But one thing I don't like about Quinn is something between her shoulders and head. DPC either made her shoulders too narrow or her head too big. I couldn't put my finger on it yet.
But overall she is a cute. If Quinn was a trans, she would be 100% perfect. As a fan of lyssa in FL, I'd love Quinn even more lol.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, she is definitely interested.
View attachment 2414420
View attachment 2414421
Damn she's hot, why isn't she a side girl yet? :D
I wonder if that's a "Nora". A character you think will appear only once and will appear sometime in the future. It looks like too much effort went into one character for one silly scene. But on the other side DPC looks like he can afford to waste time and resources is silly scenes like this that have no future repercusions...

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Zoey who is a total different person in episode 9
This is normal because many people change over time.
but somehow in her own episode we didn't really see this character growth.
She spent 8 months in San Diego, we saw little of her life there

But practically at the end of the episode she was already totally different from the girl we met at the beginning

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dude, he's an Aragog fan :illuminati: He actually finds the Spider Abomination attractive. You know the Lolo Ferrari look alike bimbo with balloon boobs, cartoonish curves and more flashy colors than fucking a wall tagging :

No wonder why, he finds a girl with a normal body like Sarah unattractive. :illuminati:
Interestingly, in the almost nine months that I've been here, I've noticed that no one discusses Sandy, as if she doesn't exist.
It's ironic that if anyone looks like a trance, it's her. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if that's a "Nora". A character you think will appear only once and will appear sometime in the future. It looks like too much effort went into one character for one silly scene. But on the other side DPC looks like he can afford to waste time and resources is silly scenes like this that have no future repercusions...
Nora seems redundant to me. Like "Oh look MC, you fucked your next teacher who will teach you science, get ready for problems."
Why is that when we have a much more serious and dramatic line with Bella? There are so many MILFs in the game, I'd rather prefer that STD nurse or one of the dorm girls.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know about this. Zoey's glutes are glorious, followed up by Cammy's rippling rump. But Quinn and Sage? Sage's ass looks ready to sag, and Quinn looks like she's got nothing going on back there at times, even Sally would give her a run for her money in that department.
I know that I am not precisely unbiased when it comes to Quinn, but really? Like... WTF? I still have to find a scene where her ass does not look glorious.

Anyway, in the end the biggest truth is that all of this is very subjective.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
One update per year, one update per year...:whistle:
giphy.gif

Clearly you're not a real ass man :cry:
I think Quinn looks good over all. I like small tits and small ass, not everything needs to be big. Like Bella, I think she is ugly as fuck. Those huge milky cow tits do nothing for me lol.
Indeed if he thinks Sage's ass is ready to sag then oh boy when gravity takes it course on Bella's udders. You'd drown in those saggy things in what? 10? 15? years :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: ottercon

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is normal because many people change over time.

She spent 8 months in San Diego, we saw little of her life there

But practically at the end of the episode she was already totally different from the girl we met at the beginning
I just be nice and say. S IM P :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AchedCroissant

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only ugly asses in the game is Ashley, and you know... Madame.:sick:
Speaking of Madame, I noticed she and a bunch of Pink Rose girls are in the opening menu renders. I guess there's still more of her to come...

And speaking of the opening menu renders, so many of them are so intriguing!

Of course, they could just be random renders, but they could be previews too (except for that Madame one! :sick:)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of Madame, I noticed she and a bunch of Pink Rose girls are in the opening menu renders. I guess there's still more of her to come...

And speaking of the opening menu renders, so many of them are so intriguing!

Of course, they could just be random renders, but they could be previews too (except for that Madame one! :sick:)
The most intriguing part for me immediately was, that Josy and Maya get separate screen.:whistle:.
but my discovery in the sea of comments was lost back then, and now everything they discovered it first:confused::LOL:

Reactions: shazba

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Poor Jill. She's already on her way to cuckqueen because of Bianca. :LOL:

Oh, one more thing I want to advise you. You are most likely writing from your phone, you can adjust the size in the image upload settings. Because they get very huge.

She is a bad girl, cynical, straightforward, hedonistic. I understand that not everyone likes it.
As for the asses, it's clear that Camila, Quinn, Zoey and Sage have the best. :cool:

I love Sage and Quinn's characters, but Sage is one weird looking, gangly, chicken legged bitch. And Quinn could convincingly be post op trans.

But one thing I don't like about Quinn is something between her shoulders and head. DPC either made her shoulders too narrow or her head too big. I couldn't put my finger on it yet.
But overall she is a cute. If Quinn was a trans, she would be 100% perfect. As a fan of lyssa in FL, I'd love Quinn even more lol.
First: glad I'm not to only one who loves Zoey's ass like damn, that alone scene makes me want more sex scenes with her. Second: I like Quinn's ass but it's Sage I don't find her attractive at times; even in the threesome I was more turned on by. Quinn.
Third: I find petite girls in this game more attractive than most AVNS. So the Sarah and Mel threesome was everything I wanted and more.
Fourth: My favorite asses is Zoey, Quinn, Josy, Mel, Cam & Bella's

Now my question I didn't hear much is what is everyone's top 10 Blowjobs? I'll make my list in a few mins.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nora seems redundant to me. Like "Oh look MC, you fucked your next teacher who will teach you science, get ready for problems."
Why is that when we have a much more serious and dramatic line with Bella? There are so many MILFs in the game, I'd rather prefer that STD nurse or one of the dorm girls.
With Cathy, Bella and Jade she does seem redundant unless he has planned a fresh storyline for her. The Vixens looked like they might be important. I was disappointed with them this episode, but eventually they have to have some role.

Do we?
The MC was sent to horny jai... Garage :KEK:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

That ass looks awesome.
screenshot0002.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes