lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Jan 31, 2023
What the game actually lacks is one time fucks on the others branch. Every side girl has their own mini-branch and stick around the story. Fuckface on massive DIK status and on others branch would have one night stands with girls he picks up at McAllens for example and then never sees again, they're just not there for some reason.
Well, you can bang Rose if you're DIK and staying with Derek, she has no branch, not even sure if it affects any future interactions at all.

But I think DPC finds ONS type scenes to be uninteresting to write/animate, and he'd prefer using the dev time to create content that is actually relevant to the story.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, you can bang Rose if you're DIK and staying with Derek, she has no branch, not even sure if it affects any future interactions at all.

But I think DPC finds ONS type scenes to be uninteresting to write/animate, and he'd prefer using the dev time to create content that is actually relevant to the story.
I can agree that ONS characters without background are kinda pointless *cough* Madame *cough* but there are characters, like Nora, who have the amount necessary of backstory to not make it a bland and pointless just sex scene which can perfectly work as a one time character. Not every character needs a branch or a story.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I can agree that ONS characters without background are kinda pointless *cough* Madame *cough* but there are characters, like Nora, who have the amount necessary of backstory to not make it a bland and pointless just sex scene which can perfectly work as a one time character. Not every character needs a branch or a story.
True, but everyone is not into certain type of characters. Nora gained alot of fans after her bar scene and she is total bombshell. Her backstory is similar to Cathy except she is much more hotter than her for me. So, far the pointless character is madame who got more lewd events than half of the main side girls lmfao. I don't mind a backstory/route for side girls since I love to play with variety casts and believe everyone should get a chance even if it short. Ps- also because my fuckface is a manwhore and other route is the best.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
Jan 31, 2023
But we're going to get a branch for Nora, and it's going to have ramifications down the road, if the first time banging was supposed to be a ONS is in such a case irrelevant to the fact that it isn't.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But we're going to get a branch for Nora, and it's going to have ramifications down the road, if the first time banging was supposed to be a ONS is in such a case irrelevant to the fact that it isn't.
I'm just pointing out that it could have worked as a ONS, and it had more substance that just a random hookup at a party, if he only wants to introduce characters with arcs and stories from now on he either doesn't introduce many more or we're talking about a two year episode development, because of course you can't not have content with every character with that long of a wait.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Almost every girl has a bad render if you look closely. Sage is no exception and although she is different from my real life standards (too tall and a bit busty) I find her very hot.

One minute. We can't rate who gives the best blowjob and make a list because we can't feel it, unfortunately Being a DIK is not Oasis from Ready Player One. :ROFLMAO:

Jill
View attachment 2414905
View attachment 2414906
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to put Lily but the photo wasn't loading but yeah he bjs are hot.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
others route is definately my fav. but i do love Josy alot and hope she gets the solo route without Maya. i don't mind Maya really but her tuition stuff has just gotten old and needs to be dealt with properly. get the lawyer to deal with the father and have fuckface knock his teeth in for being a douchebag. oh and hopefully Maya's mom is one of the ho's that fuckface is banging..perhaps Nora?

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
For me, this moment is so insignificant that I'm surprised that someone will bring this topic up as a negative characterization of the character, for me it's really funny and I didn't take it to heart. Well, it happens.
Yeah, I definitely saw this moment more as jesting between friends. If it really was a case of one wanting more attention than the other, either one of them could've just hooked the MC into staying with him in his room. These two have the friendship vibe of girls who sit around and just constantly call each other "bitch" without really offending, and I think it is pretty obvious when at the end of the scene they both elect to share the bed with their conquest for the night. Also worth pointing out just how in Mel's corner Sarah is during the Sorority party when MC starts sniffing around about who invited Chad/Sage inquiring about who Chad might be sleeping with.

I went full simp on an Other's route. When Sage asked for best butt, I said Sarah. When I snuck into the Prep's mansion bathroom, it was "I'm looking at Sarah." When Quinn asked who I liked best, Sarah. Then at the dorm party you get that little line of "It's not the first time you've said that about me to other girls..." and it looks like that shell might be cracking.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
others route is definately my fav. but i do love Josy alot and hope she gets the solo route without Maya. i don't mind Maya really but her tuition stuff has just gotten old and needs to be dealt with properly. get the lawyer to deal with the father and have fuckface knock his teeth in for being a douchebag. oh and hopefully Maya's mom is one of the ho's that fuckface is banging..perhaps Nora?
Nora is 32 years old. While it is not biologically impossible, it would be quite the shock if she was the mom of one of the girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes