AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
But did it take 8 months I feel like Zoey stop texting MC? I feel like that happen early on maybe after a fews weeks. They where still in high school MC meets Josy that summer I don't know if Zoey had been their that long beside if she was then you have to keep age in mind anything longer risks making them under 18 during sex scenes but that might be over thinking err wait I'm talking to Dalli never mind:ROFLMAO:
Zoey is 20 right now... One year older than the MC

She says

Interlude

Zoey: I stopped writing MC daily after the first few moths

And it's been 8 months since they last spoke

EP 9

MC: No. I remember when it was. It was almost eight months ago...

So Dalli is right 10-11 or more months Zoey was living in San Diego

A year of celibacy :LUL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A huge amount of material, it's time to turn on the brainstorming. Dalli_x has already written theories for each render, but I'll try to be more realistic and even try to guess which render won't be in the game.

1.A pool party at the HOTs?
Definitely MC will be a frequent visitor to HOT's. Look how Heather looks at him. Most likely this is a version of reality in which Heather gave a blowjob to MC.

2.Is Neil proposing ?
Another flashback from the diary. Neil came with serious intentions, it could really be a marriage proposal, or just some little date gift. But Lynette is not interested in thesmall package thing. She wants to unpack a completely different "gift". Idea: Lynette - not like Jill at all, was not a princess from the tower. Most likely sexually more open and proactive. Haha, imagine Tremolo's face, when he read this.

3.I don't know what the fuck is going on here
Based on the weather and the leaves, it's November, Ep. 10-11. Maya invited the MC home, for another "moral support" or as a boyfriend if you are on the M/J path. Derek, as always, imposed himself and made some kind of prank with locking the MC in the garage.
Also, can be just menu render. Maya doesn't react in any way to MC locked in the garage.

4.Yikes!
Please let it be just a render from the menu. I don't want this monster to take development time. :sick:I don't remember such a location with red curtains in Pink Rose, so I hope it's fake.

5. Nora
Nothing new, we already know that she is a science teacher, almost the same render was in the Crossroads ending.

6.So Anthony is still just a cunt after all...
The pre-render confirms that we will see a real winter. Ep. 12 probably, Christmas. A little in Anthony's defense: he is not a cunt, but just a weak-willed person who follows others. Besides, I have long suspected that he has a mental disorder. His inhibited reaction to the environment, lack of understanding of jokes and perception of everything literally (does not understand metaphors and hints) speaks of this. Well, or he's just an alien from the same race as Drax the Destroyer. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2414867

7.No story, but Lily's face... So fucking cheeky!

And they ask me why I like Lily?:devilish:

8.Does the mc drive Quinn downtown in Rusty's car?
First, Rusty let MC use his luxury sports Mercedes and second, in Episode 10, MC and Quinn are supposed to have a date. The situation is probably real in part. Because the render looks staged: you seem to be being chased by the police, and Quinn is posing on the hood. This looks more like a cool post for Instagram than a real situation.
They will most likely leave by car, but whether there will be a situation with cops is not a fact.

9.MC meeting Amelia. She looks pretty fucking stern! At least Lana approves.
Looks like meeting Jill's family at the mansion, if it wasn't for this Lana ghost. So it could also be a staged render based in part on real events. Because if it was completely real, I would screams in terror "CREEPY GHOSTS MANSION!", run away and call these guys:
View attachment 2414869
Or ask some white haired monster slayer;)

10.The mc is finally chilling with Tommy and Rusty like a boss
It's definitely real and we need more content like this with DIK's.(y) But this is hardly from the reality where Tommy saw his sister, leaving MC's room naked..Oops:rolleyes:

There seem to be more of them, 15-20 renders from the menu, but it’s good that you didn’t send all of them, because I would be tired of writing so much at once.:ROFLMAO:
To 1: It will probably be the "Others" path, because no LI is visible. Furthermore, the camera angle is interesting. If the MC is in the HOT pool, then it could be his ME perspective, which would mean so the MC is underwater. We have a diving suit as a costume in EP9. Make your own thoughts on that.

Re 2: It won't be a marriage proposal. According to the last diary excerpt from Lynette, the MC thought to himself so that his parents had a bumpy start. Accordingly, Neil will not arrive right away with an engagement ring. But we learn so that Lynette is disturbed by the noise and thus she can not sleep in. How to solve the problem? Earplugs. Neil himself suggests this to Lynette. I can be imagined so that Neil gives her some earplugs and Lynette will find this cute and funny.

Re 5: Nora is a science teacher. But she also swyper girl and milf bar visitor. If the MC fucked her, Derek will find out. Who knows what will happen then because Derek gives away secrets when he is drunk.

Re 6: Anthony is an alpha and therefore it is normal behavior what DPC shows us. However, not only Bert is bullied, but also another nerd. Furthermore there is a snowball fight. Oops, a new minigame. Somehow I have the thought, so that the MC will join in there and the one or other snowball will land in the soft parts of the jocks.

Re 7: The sidegirls are not giving up the fight for the MC. They will probably tease the MC not only on this picture.

Re 8: I think so, so that if the MC uses Rusty's car, he will have to deal with the police in some form. Why? The MC says to Josy and Maya in EP9 so he jumps on the bandwagon and rides with them everywhere. Yes I know so that is a figure of speech but it is mentioned too explicitly considering so Rusty said to MC that he will kill the MC if he puts a scratch on the car. I have a feeling that something will happen with the use of the car.

Re 9: Of course it's a staged rendering and Lana is symbolizing something. It is probably meant to imply so Jill and/or the MC will learn something about Lana from Amelia. I think or hope so that Jill and the MC will learn so that Lana and Lynette will remain friends.

To 10. the picture shows so that Rusty, Tommy and the MC get along well. It appears so that Tommy will fully accept the MC. I think so that will happen no matter if Tommy has seen the Walk of Shame of Josy and Maya. Why? Tommy does burn out fuses quickly, but we know from Heather so he calms down too. Also, Tommy is defeated by either the MC or Josy.

Reactions: dav3knight

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Because women never lie about their age on dating sites.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, either DPC is shit at depicting ages of characters or Nora is lying about her age. There's no way she looks younger than Bella. She looks of an age with Sandy, Cathy and Jade who are all late 30s early 40s. Nicole is the character who looks like she's in her early 30s
It may be either of the two. But I'm inclined to think that this case falls more into the first group you mention. I saw the doc failing to depict someone accordingly to their age before. And not only DPC, actually. Have you not noticed how strange can kids often look in 3DCG AVNs? I guess that it may be difficult for the artists to finetune aspects like these sometimes.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is written in the game. Actually, Zoey may have been in San Diego even more than 12 months because Zoey and the MC were relatively lightly clothed when they left. The MC lives in an area where there is fall and winter. Therefore, I think so Zoey left for San Diego at the beginning of the fall of the previous year.
I got news for you there is fall and winter and spring and summer every where in the world:WaitWhat: Zoey could had left in the spring of the same year there is no given time frame apart from being close to finishing high school and says she going to fail trig

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It is written in the game. Actually, Zoey may have been in San Diego even more than 12 months because Zoey and the MC were relatively lightly clothed when they left. The MC lives in an area where there is fall and winter. Therefore, I think so Zoey left for San Diego at the beginning of the fall of the previous year.
Didn't DPC retconned the Zoey leaving part in Ep3 from an unspecified time to about 6 months before the MC-Bella cafeteria chat?

I got news for you there is fall and winter and spring and summer every where in the world:WaitWhat: Zoey could had left in the spring of the same year there is no given time frame apart from being close to finishing high school and says she going to fail trig
I got news for you there's no winter near the equator (a cold day is 20°C) and no summer in Antarctica (a hot day is -20°C). Not everywhere in the world experiences all four seasons in a year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
If a girl looks at you like this just grab her arm and lead her to your room. :devilish:
View attachment 2417329
But the MC is kind of dumb :ROFLMAO:
To Be Fair: They pretty much have not had that talk yet; I feel like next ep we'll hang out with her and in ep.11 is when she will put her feelings out there for him based on how feel about her.

Little detail I find out:
Telling Johnboy what Zoey is to you changes detail between him and her later.
Tell John Boy she was just a friend; her and MC dialogue changes.
Telling John Boy Zoey is his ex; you get the moment where Zoey realizes MC sees her as an ex. Her reaction was like "Oh shit I kind of fucked up".
Like her friend say MC would been upset if hear the things she said and I think that moment she realize he was right.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Unpopular Opinion: Bella season 2 ending was beautiful to be honest the tone and the song. Also, Jill catching together if you choose her over Bella will hit me. I'm glad ep.9 made you feel like shit for it.

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Based on searching the code:

From Ep4 HOTS movie night hottest ass choice (ep4_hottest_ass):
Sarah - Ep6 if ditch gender studies can get lewd scene without paying.
Riona - Ep7 HOTs party can get lewd scene without paying.
Camila - Ep7 HOTs party can get lewd scene without paying.

In Ep7 when Quinn offers you a free one (ep7_like_girl)
Riona - Ep7 HOTs party can get solo lewd scene without paying.
Camila - Ep7 HOTs party can get solo lewd scene without paying.
Sarah - Ep8 dorm party can get solo lewd scene without paying. *
Melanie - Ep8 dorm party can get solo lewd scene without paying.

* if ep7_like_girl and ep4_hottest_ass:
Sarah - Ep8 dorm party says she knows you've told girls you like her.

No impact with other girls so far.
Interesting. I finished a quick run through including 9 to see if it had anything from Camila and no dice. Riona would've had plenty of good moments to sneak in an extra line about it in 9 but I'm not about to playthrough again just to see it (right now, maybe later, CTRL is OP.)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unpopular Opinion: Bella season 2 ending was beautiful to be honest the tone and the song. Also, Jill catching together if you choose her over Bella will hit me. I'm glad ep.9 made you feel like shit for it.
in the end it was much crueller to leave Bella in the eighth (a real punch in the stomach) than to explain the 'betrayal' to Jill in the ninth

actually went quite smoothly, leaving open the possibility of a new relationship

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes