Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jokes on them. One of my favorite TV shows is Power Book IV. All about drug dealing. Quinn is my Queen. If DPC arrest and kills her, what I think he wouldn't do to the most interesting thing he created in the game, according to 80% of the fan base, It would still be the best time I had in a game, I'd uninstall after that really happy lol.
The game is not as dark as AL, I don't think he will kill characters. But this is hypothetically possible, many authors kill off characters, despite the fact that they are popular. Remember the Red Wedding. :HideThePain:
To 1: It will probably be the "Others" path, because no LI is visible. Furthermore, the camera angle is interesting. If the MC is in the HOT pool, then it could be his ME perspective, which would mean so the MC is underwater. We have a diving suit as a costume in EP9. Make your own thoughts on that.

Re 2: It won't be a marriage proposal. According to the last diary excerpt from Lynette, the MC thought to himself so that his parents had a bumpy start. Accordingly, Neil will not arrive right away with an engagement ring. But we learn so that Lynette is disturbed by the noise and thus she can not sleep in. How to solve the problem? Earplugs. Neil himself suggests this to Lynette. I can be imagined so that Neil gives her some earplugs and Lynette will find this cute and funny.

Re 5: Nora is a science teacher. But she also swyper girl and milf bar visitor. If the MC fucked her, Derek will find out. Who knows what will happen then because Derek gives away secrets when he is drunk.

Re 6: Anthony is an alpha and therefore it is normal behavior what DPC shows us. However, not only Bert is bullied, but also another nerd. Furthermore there is a snowball fight. Oops, a new minigame. Somehow I have the thought, so that the MC will join in there and the one or other snowball will land in the soft parts of the jocks.

Re 7: The sidegirls are not giving up the fight for the MC. They will probably tease the MC not only on this picture.

Re 8: I think so, so that if the MC uses Rusty's car, he will have to deal with the police in some form. Why? The MC says to Josy and Maya in EP9 so he jumps on the bandwagon and rides with them everywhere. Yes I know so that is a figure of speech but it is mentioned too explicitly considering so Rusty said to MC that he will kill the MC if he puts a scratch on the car. I have a feeling that something will happen with the use of the car.

Re 9: Of course it's a staged rendering and Lana is symbolizing something. It is probably meant to imply so Jill and/or the MC will learn something about Lana from Amelia. I think or hope so that Jill and the MC will learn so that Lana and Lynette will remain friends.

To 10. the picture shows so that Rusty, Tommy and the MC get along well. It appears so that Tommy will fully accept the MC. I think so that will happen no matter if Tommy has seen the Walk of Shame of Josy and Maya. Why? Tommy does burn out fuses quickly, but we know from Heather so he calms down too. Also, Tommy is defeated by either the MC or Josy.
1.Who might need a diving suit for the pool?:ROFLMAO: Only if the pool is closed due to AIDS.

2. The earplug theory is really very reasonable, no kidding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
The game is not as dark as AL, I don't think he will kill characters. But this is hypothetically possible, many authors kill off characters, despite the fact that they are popular. Remember the Red Wedding. :HideThePain:

true, but the probability of him doing it twice is minimal. And after AL we are ready for anything.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
in the end it was much crueller to leave Bella in the eighth (a real punch in the stomach) than to explain the 'betrayal' to Jill in the ninth

actually went quite smoothly, leaving open the possibility of a new relationship
Bella and Jill wasn't really that bad to be honest. They took it pretty well. If you keep maya and josy as lovers and pick sage in the end. That makes you feel like shit. That look on their faces is much worse than how bella or jill take the rejection.

Reactions: MikeOG

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
i dont think DPC will do an "AL 2"
many years later people is still hating/crying about that infamous fire and if he does something like that again i think people will abandon DPC games forever. killing people just for the shock value is getting old

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I got news for you there is fall and winter and spring and summer every where in the world:WaitWhat: Zoey could had left in the spring of the same year there is no given time frame apart from being close to finishing high school and says she going to fail trig
I know that too, but the likelihood of snow in San Diego is rather low, because even in winter it is between 10°/20° degrees.

Since B&R is close to the MC's hometown and it also snows, the climate will not be as mild as San Diego. By Zoey and the MC being lightly clothed rather than the MC saying goodbye to Zoey, Zoey will have left for San Diego before winter. Ergo, definitely more than 8 months have passed. Also, it is written so that MC left for San Diego over 1 year ago.:rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
many years later people is still hating/crying about that infamous fire and if he does something like that again i think people will abandon DPC games forever. killing people just for the shock value is getting old
well it depend on the character, if it Rio, then it will be outrage (y), if Quinn gets shot, people will cheer:whistle::LOL::Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
People cried and fought in hysterics, but still this game brought him success. At that time, it was impossible to name such a well-developed game in terms of script / characters, it gave him a basic jump in popularity, which made it possible to quit his main job, invest in computer hardware and start creating his Opus Magnum - Being a DIK.
People who quit the game because "MUH HE KILLED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER" can only be sympathized with - it's not normal to be so hypersensitive.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Bella and Jill wasn't really that bad to be honest. They took it pretty well. If you keep maya and josy as lovers and pick sage in the end. That makes you feel like shit. That look on their faces is much worse than how bella or jill take the rejection.
Nah, they didn't tell it well if you choose one over the other.
Bella being hurt about it is subtle and Jill well she made it pretty clear how she feels.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't DPC retconned the Zoey leaving part in Ep3 from an unspecified time to about 6 months before the MC-Bella cafeteria chat?

I got news for you there's no winter near the equator (a cold day is 20°C) and no summer in Antarctica (a hot day is -20°C). Not everywhere in the world experiences all four seasons in a year.
not 6 months since their departure, but 6 months since their last message, since Zoey's fantastic decision

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
People cried and fought in hysterics, but still this game brought him success. At that time, it was impossible to name such a well-developed game in terms of script / characters, it gave him a basic jump in popularity, which made it possible to quit his main job, invest in computer hardware and start creating his Opus Magnum - Being a DIK.
People who quit the game because "MUH HE KILLED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER" can only be sympathized with - it's not normal to be so hypersensitive.
because it was something new, like in game of thrones
we dont see a lot of shows where the main characters are killed so easily so its was something fresh, new and with a lot of shock value but if all the tv shows and games start using that method it will became boring fast
if DPC kills characters in this game, on his third game what are we expecting? being predictable is not good for business

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes