Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, I definitely saw this moment more as jesting between friends. If it really was a case of one wanting more attention than the other, either one of them could've just hooked the MC into staying with him in his room. These two have the friendship vibe of girls who sit around and just constantly call each other "bitch" without really offending, and I think it is pretty obvious when at the end of the scene they both elect to share the bed with their conquest for the night. Also worth pointing out just how in Mel's corner Sarah is during the Sorority party when MC starts sniffing around about who invited Chad/Sage inquiring about who Chad might be sleeping with.

I went full simp on an Other's route. When Sage asked for best butt, I said Sarah. When I snuck into the Prep's mansion bathroom, it was "I'm looking at Sarah." When Quinn asked who I liked best, Sarah. Then at the dorm party you get that little line of "It's not the first time you've said that about me to other girls..." and it looks like that shell might be cracking.
This situation with Sarah is repeated with other girls, I tried with Riona, Camila, Sarah and they reacted. These small details are well done.
JohnNess has finally turned to the Dark Side! Welcome.:coffee::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This situation with Sarah is repeated with other girls, I tried with Riona, Camila, Sarah and they reacted. These small details are well done.

JohnNess has finally turned to the Dark Side! Welcome.:coffee::devilish:
The one you vote for best ass gives you a free one later on, so they all aknowledge it. I don't know what happens if you choose Ashley or someone like her.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Man, i spend another 30 hours playthrough to finally transfer my save file... And I can't choose again... im stuck on this kitchen scene where's Tommy slap Heather's tits and thinking who should i choose... and its hard as f*ck. Dont get me wrong, I'm not that emotionally connected to characters, but in terms of immersion and what's going to be next on my first play trough season 3 i wanted to make the main choice.

Its not like game gave me a lack of time to actually meet the girls, but they all were s000 good in terms of writing and interacting, it leaves me here making an impossible decision even tho it's my 3rd playthrough.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think Mel ever reacts though.
The one you vote for best ass gives you a free one later on, so they all aknowledge it. I don't know what happens if you choose Ashley or someone like her.
Based on searching the code:

From Ep4 HOTS movie night hottest ass choice (ep4_hottest_ass):
Sarah - Ep6 if ditch gender studies can get lewd scene without paying.
Riona - Ep7 HOTs party can get lewd scene without paying.
Camila - Ep7 HOTs party can get lewd scene without paying.

In Ep7 when Quinn offers you a free one (ep7_like_girl)
Riona - Ep7 HOTs party can get solo lewd scene without paying.
Camila - Ep7 HOTs party can get solo lewd scene without paying.
Sarah - Ep8 dorm party can get solo lewd scene without paying. *
Melanie - Ep8 dorm party can get solo lewd scene without paying.

* if ep7_like_girl and ep4_hottest_ass:
Sarah - Ep8 dorm party says she knows you've told girls you like her.

No impact with other girls so far.

Jan 31, 2023
Man, i spend another 30 hours playthrough to finally transfer my save file... And I can't choose again... im stuck on this kitchen scene where's Tommy slap Heather's tits and thinking who should i choose... and its hard as f*ck. Dont get me wrong, I'm not that emotionally connected to characters, but in terms of immersion and what's going to be next on my first play trough season 3 i wanted to make the main choice.

Its not like game gave me a lack of time to actually meet the girls, but they all were s000 good in terms of writing and interacting, it leaves me here making an impossible decision even tho it's my 3rd playthrough.
Bruh, just relax, breathe in and out, slowly, and now you make a separate save for each girl. Got that? Ok good.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Those same Quinn fans when she ends up dying in a drug deal gone wrong:
View attachment 2416783
More like this:

Based on searching the code:

From Ep4 HOTS movie night hottest ass choice (ep4_hottest_ass):
Sarah - Ep6 if ditch gender studies can get lewd scene without paying.
Riona - Ep7 HOTs party can get lewd scene without paying.
Camila - Ep7 HOTs party can get lewd scene without paying.

In Ep7 when Quinn offers you a free one (ep7_like_girl)
Riona - Ep7 HOTs party can get solo lewd scene without paying.
Camila - Ep7 HOTs party can get solo lewd scene without paying.
Sarah - Ep8 dorm party can get solo lewd scene without paying. *
Melanie - Ep8 dorm party can get solo lewd scene without paying.

* if ep7_like_girl and ep4_hottest_ass:
Sarah - Ep8 dorm party says she knows you've told girls you like her.

No impact with other girls so far.
Yeah, i tried all this options. And I made a mistake with Mel, I thought that the moment during the preps party in the hot tub is also important. There you can compliment Sarah or Mel. Sarah remembered this in Ep.6.

Nah she did it, but it's fine, I don't care. Why are people so upset by a bit of pimping and slinging? The potheads enjoy doing it, and the girls love blowing it.
Anti-Quinn Brigade: She's a terrible person, a drug dealer and a pimp! It's horrible!

5 minutes later, these same people after F95 go to GTA Online and...trade drugs. :ROFLMAO:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 2414728

Clearly you're not a real ass man :cry:

Indeed if he thinks Sage's ass is ready to sag then oh boy when gravity takes it course on Bella's udders. You'd drown in those saggy things in what? 10? 15? years :KEK:
her tits already looks saggy as f. lol.
First: glad I'm not to only one who loves Zoey's ass like damn, that alone scene makes me want more sex scenes with her. Second: I like Quinn's ass but it's Sage I don't find her attractive at times; even in the threesome I was more turned on by. Quinn.
Third: I find petite girls in this game more attractive than most AVNS. So the Sarah and Mel threesome was everything I wanted and more.
Fourth: My favorite asses is Zoey, Quinn, Josy, Mel, Cam & Bella's

Now my question I didn't hear much is what is everyone's top 10 Blowjobs? I'll make my list in a few mins.
I agree and sign everything you just said. I also like that petite sarah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think Quinn is one of the best looking girls in the game if it weren't for the stupid pimple piercing. There is no one, fictional or real, that piercing type looks good on.
I also think she is the prettiest and the most interesting character. She and Zoey are my top 2. And maybe Sally on 3rd place, even though we may never get to f. her.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
More like this:

Yeah, i tried all this options. And I made a mistake with Mel, I thought that the moment during the preps party in the hot tub is also important. There you can compliment Sarah or Mel. Sarah remembered this in Ep.6.

Anti-Quinn Brigade: She's a terrible person, a drug dealer and a pimp! It's horrible!

5 minutes later, these same people after F95 go to GTA Online and...trade drugs. :ROFLMAO:
Jokes on them. One of my favorite TV shows is Power Book IV. All about drug dealing. Quinn is my Queen. If DPC arrest and kills her, what I think he wouldn't do to the most interesting thing he created in the game, according to 80% of the fan base, It would still be the best time I had in a game, I'd uninstall after that really happy lol.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is normal because many people change over time.

She spent 8 months in San Diego, we saw little of her life there

But practically at the end of the episode she was already totally different from the girl we met at the beginning
Zoey spent more than 8 months in San Diego. The MC decided to move on 8 months ago because Zoey stopped responding to his text messages.

Zoey will have been in San Diego for about 11-12 months.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That rule doesn't matter when she freely shares her age :cool: like Nora
Because women never lie about their age on dating sites.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, either DPC is shit at depicting ages of characters or Nora is lying about her age. There's no way she looks younger than Bella. She looks of an age with Sandy, Cathy and Jade who are all late 30s early 40s. Nicole is the character who looks like she's in her early 30s

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Zoey spent more than 8 months in San Diego. The MC decided to move on 8 months ago because Zoey stopped responding to his text messages.

Zoey will have been in San Diego for about 11-12 months.
But did it take 8 months I feel like Zoey stop texting MC? I feel like that happen early on maybe after a fews weeks. They where still in high school MC meets Josy that summer I don't know if Zoey had been their that long beside if she was then you have to keep age in mind anything longer risks making them under 18 during sex scenes but that might be over thinking err wait I'm talking to Dalli never mind:ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
But did it take 8 months I feel like Zoey stop texting MC? I feel like that happen early on maybe after a fews weeks. They where still in high school MC meets Josy that summer I don't know if Zoey had been their that long beside if she was then you have to keep age in mind anything longer risks making them under 18 during sex scenes but that might be over thinking err wait I'm talking to Dalli never mind:ROFLMAO:
DPC did change the dialogue of the story MC tells Isabella because of that, initially, due to the timeline of the game it was kinda implied MC and Zoey were underage in that sex scene, I don't remember exactly the episode the change was made but you can find it in this thread if you look for it.

He probably didn't fully think that one through, more proof that perhaps not everything you see in early episodes is genius foreshadowing from his part, but simply him letting his colourful imagination get the best of him without thinking about the consequences.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes