felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if one of the endings will be MC ends up being alone because of STD.
in case MC ends up alone, what would STD matter? some kind of 80's American movie moral? have protected sex guys!!! :oops: :oops:

in the mirade of unfinished business in BADIK it would be a further addition

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe on the "Others" path. At least you the MC stays faithful, he is pretty much locked in into having sex with the same women/women (in case of the M&J path) from now on. Maybe on the Sage path...but would we see an additional ending just for that path?

I kinda doubt, he will catch an STD from Jill, Bella, Josy or Maya...
Uhm, no. There is literally a cheat counter if you are locked into a main LI.

in case MC ends up alone, what would STD matter? some kind of 80's American movie moral? have protected sex guys!!! :oops: :oops:

in the mirade of unfinished business in BADIK it would be a further addition
Here's a scenario - the chosen girl leaves MC at the very end because of his just-discovered STD that he gets from cheating.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Uhm, no. There is literally a cheat counter if you are locked into a main LI.
At least you the MC stays faithful,
;)

At least as of now there was no way to actually cheat and I don't know how many permutations DPC wants to implement, considering how many paths we have and then the potential additional "semi-paths" on the others wing and then we would also get "cheating paths" on all main LI paths?

Sure...it could happen and then the MC gets an STD and that is how the LI finds out and break up with him? Could be...but that seems to be a really complicated way of having such a break-up happening.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here's a scenario - the chosen girl leaves MC at the very end because of his just-discovered STD that he gets from cheating.
I would say too late to break the relationship.... since they never have protected sex... :eek:

but then between Tybalt's presentation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Cathy needing to take her knickers off at every opportunity :oops:and a thousand other occasions they still need the STD to know if MC has had sex with someone else? when all you have to do is ask him... and he would naturally confess:cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There are two thing that I find that makes no sense in season 2.

1) I had a play through where I focused on Bella only and ignored or turned down Jill at every opportunity, yet the game still acts like I'm in a relationship with her during the final scene with Bella in Episode 8.
2) Not having lewd acts before Sage's scene during the HOTs party in Ep 7 leads to a longer sex scene. Shouldn't having sex before her lead to a longer scene since you should be able to last longer since you had already came recently.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok. Can someone please just tell me if STDs are actually a thing in this game or if it’s just a long running joke about them? I can’t find a clear answer.
STDs exist in the BaD world. The MC cannot get them as of now.
apart from Arieth's crabs for now it is only a joke (with the premonition of Neil's words to MC before his departure for college)
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if one of the endings will be MC ends up being alone because of STD.
There is this exchange in the strip joint with Derek if you decide to leave the cock signing to him:

mc: "It's too crazy for me. What if I catch something from these girls?"​
Derek: "Please, the only thing you might catch from these girls is chlamydia."​
mc: "And that doesn't bother you!?"​
Derek: "Meh, what's the harm? My piss already burns."​

:eek:

There are two thing that I find that makes no sense in season 2.

1) I had a play through where I focused on Bella only and ignored or turned down Jill at every opportunity, yet the game still acts like I'm in a relationship with her during the final scene with Bella in Episode 8.
2) Not having lewd acts before Sage's scene during the HOTs party in Ep 7 leads to a longer sex scene. Shouldn't having sex before her lead to a longer scene since you should be able to last longer since you had already came recently.
1) Whether the mc encourages Jill or not, she has a crush on the mc and is hurt when she finds him fucking Bella. Her reaction is worse if the mc has been encouraging their relationship.

2) Yeah, it's wrong, but having the mc run out of steam and struggling to cum would have upset the sensitive members of the fanbase.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is this exchange in the strip joint with Derek if you decide to leave the cock signing to him:

mc: "It's too crazy for me. What if I catch something from these girls?"​
Derek: "Please, the only thing you might catch from these girls is chlamydia."​
mc: "And that doesn't bother you!?"​
Derek: "Meh, what's the harm? My piss already burns."​

:eek:
no wonder, considering Derek's sexual successes at BR... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Homemade and shazba

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Old saves don't work for me with 0.8.2 version.
It says "Detected use of modified game data (...) doesn't support mods", but my game is not modified / doesn't have mods.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Old saves don't work for me with 0.8.2 version.
It says "Detected use of modified game data (...) doesn't support mods", but my game is not modified / doesn't have mods.
Did you change anything in the console? Changing code to conflict with each other will break saves the same way as modding the game does. For example if you get the BJ from Cathy but then change the Bella path from closed to open. Or if you are DIK affinity in ep 4 but force the throuple to be open.

Reactions: Sedid

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Did you change anything in the console? Changing code to conflict with each other will break saves the same way as modding the game does. For example if you get the BJ from Cathy but then change the Bella path from closed to open. Or if you are DIK affinity in ep 4 but force the throuple to be open.
I don't remember If I changed something in the console but it's possible I guess. Thank you for this clarification.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes