mindern

Jul 7, 2017
i dont think DPC will do an "AL 2"
many years later people is still hating/crying about that infamous fire and if he does something like that again i think people will abandon DPC games forever. killing people just for the shock value is getting old
Someone dying isn’t what I’m worried about. DPC has racked up some very specific pins with all the drug, prostitution and general mental instability.

I’d take a house fire over… Riona ending up some strung out whore or one of Quinn’s deals going sideways.

The fire was outta the blue and nothing you did changes it. I can see a lotta routes getting real dark for the characters you don’t help.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to name the game Being a CHIK instead of Being a DIK?
No, if a successful playthrough means you're seeing the most content in a playthrough before the path split in ep 8 it would be more accurate to call it Being a Neutral.

However as the primary plot of the game is the story of Fuckface joining the DIK fraternity then the current name of the game is accurate no matter what affinity you play as.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The title is misleading since it suggests that you can be a dick. But you can't be a dick to any girl. You have to suck up to them. Therefore Being a CHIK would be a more honest title.
Well... Technically you can and you are. If you go on a spree and mess around with everything with two legs you gain a reputation for it and pretty much become just a dick to most of the girls.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The title is misleading since it suggests that you can be a dick. But you can't be a dick to any girl. You have to suck up to them. Therefore Being a CHIK would be a more honest title.
The game is called Being A DIK, there's no C.

Quinn, Sarah, Mel, Rio and Cam all prefer DIK over CHICK, in fact Quinn won't accept CHICK at all. More arguable are Sage and Lily but other than Lily needing to be paid for first sex scene if DIK affinity she definitely likes the DIK affinity more.

Even Josy seems to prefer DIK Fuckface over CHICK Fuckface but she's held back by Maya, I definitely expect a solo Josy route (if it will be possible at all) to be best obtained through the DIK Others path.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
There are two thing that I find that makes no sense in season 2.

1) I had a play through where I focused on Bella only and ignored or turned down Jill at every opportunity, yet the game still acts like I'm in a relationship with her during the final scene with Bella in Episode 8.
2) Not having lewd acts before Sage's scene during the HOTs party in Ep 7 leads to a longer sex scene. Shouldn't having sex before her lead to a longer scene since you should be able to last longer since you had already came recently.
It is the stamina I think, MC is just far more tired in general after goofing around already

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yes, but people who pick up the game mostly see the title and don't know much about the mechanic or the world/setting. So the title suggests to everyone speaking english that the game is about 'being a dick'. Which is just absolutely not the case. Even if you are full DIK your MC still acts like male feminist instead of being a dick to the girls. So it's just catfishing from DPC side.
The only way you could possibly class DIK Fuckface as a "feminist" is if you are very misogynstic and the definition of an incel. Unless you can back up that statement with examples of DIK Fuckface being a feminist?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The only way you could possibly class DIK Fuckface as a "feminist" is if you are very misogynstic and the definition of an incel. Unless you can back up that statement with examples of DIK Fuckface being a feminist?
I am with you on this. I don't get the whole "feminist" argument either. If you like someone you not going to treat them like shit... Well most people won't that does not make you a feminist.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In many of the sexscenes he applies the 'yes means yes' consent laws of california by asking things like "Is it ok if I put it in without condom?", "Ready?", etc. He chooses freely to enroll in a gender studies course. He is befriended with two outspoken feminists and listens constantly to their BS without telling them to STFU.

But you can replace 'male feminist' also with 'pussy whipped guy'.

Certainly he is no 'dick' to any girls though - what the title suggests.

Therefore it should be re-named to Being a CHIK.
I think you're confusing, "Being a dick" with "Being a cunt".

Telling girls to "STFU" because, you know, they're talking about shit that matters to them. That's misogyny, i.e., you hate women.

At no point is the mc jumping through hoops just to please women, he's just a nice guy that likes helping everyone out when he can, guys and girls alike.

But there are moments where the mc is a cunt, the best one would be when he loads Becky with Absinthe and then laughs at her while she's puking up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that scene is funny, not because Becky is a woman and needs to be put in her place because men a superior... :rolleyes: It's because Becky is a self centred bitch.

But listening to you deride the idea of consent, that's worrisome. :unsure:

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In many of the sexscenes he applies the 'yes means yes' consent laws of california by asking things like "Is it ok if I put it in without condom?", "Ready?", etc. He chooses freely to enroll in a gender studies course. He is befriended with two outspoken feminists and listens constantly to their BS without telling them to STFU.

But you can replace 'male feminist' also with 'pussy whipped guy'.

Certainly he is no 'dick' to any girls though - what the title suggests.

Therefore it should be re-named to Being a CHIK.
Consent is feminism? What the actual fuck? And he doesn't ask before fucking every girl he fucks, he doesn't ask Mel if it's ok to change from vaginal to anal, he just does it, not exactly feminist.

Only once is condom use mentioned, and that's Jill's sex scene. You can't get that with DIK affinity. He was tricked into taking gender studies by Maya telling him it's easy credits. Maya may be a feminist but she doesn't push her views onto Fuckface at any point, she's too busy moaning about Quinn, her father and her money worries. I'm not sure who the second one you're referring to is.

Again the game is Being A DIK NOT Being A Dick. Being A Dick does not get you girls, unless they have issues themselves.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Consent is feminism? What the actual fuck? And he doesn't ask before fucking every girl he fucks, he doesn't ask Mel if it's ok to change from vaginal to anal, he just does it, not exactly feminist.

Only once is condom use mentioned, and that's Jill's sex scene. You can't get that with DIK affinity. He was tricked into taking gender studies by Maya telling him it's easy credits. Maya may be a feminist but she doesn't push her views onto Fuckface at any point, she's too busy moaning about Quinn, her father and her money worries. I'm not sure who the second one you're referring to is.

Again the game is Being A DIK NOT Being A Dick. Being A Dick does not get you girls, unless they have issues themselves.
Exactly this.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
HA! That Becky scene was actually really funny!

The second is the feminist teacher.

And the MC constantly lets the women tell him what to do, and just is ok with that. Spineless guy.

Well, of course the 'yes means yes' consent is a joke. Even 'no means no' is already a joke since not every no a woman says during the mating dance means actually no. Just sometimes. So it's a joke in court since they can just change their mind and a "No, you. Come on! Hihi!" suddenly is treated like a real serious no.

And being a dick gets you loads of girls since they love it if a guy doesn't take them too serious and makes a bit of fun of them. Thats why all the guys who do things for them and put them on a pedestal are the friendzoned nice guys.

But you guys sound like male feminists yourself. Shazba even already used the feminists most beloved "M"-word. Thats probably why you don't recognize the feminism in the game. No offense.
Male Feminists eh?.....Just no. The typical view of today's generations. They see wokeness everywhere. Its called being a decent person. And when it comes to sex there is a huge difference between no and NO. If you don't know your partner well enough to be able to see the difference its usually not a good idea to be in a relationship. As for woman telling you what to do there are countless instances in the game where you can deny woman. No offense taken btw

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

And the MC constantly lets the women tell him what to do, and just is ok with that. Spineless guy.

Well, of course the 'yes means yes' consent is a joke. Even 'no means no' is already a joke since not every no a woman says during the mating dance means actually no. Just sometimes. So it's a joke in court since they can just change their mind and a "No, you. Come on! Hihi!" suddenly is treated like a real serious no.

And being a dick gets you loads of girls since they love it if a guy doesn't take them too serious and makes a bit of fun of them. Thats why all the guys who do things for them and put them on a pedestal are the friendzoned nice guys.

But you guys sound like male feminists yourself. Shazba even already used the feminists most beloved "M"-word. Thats probably why you don't recognize the feminism in the game. No offense.
Welcome back btw, not taking my advice about staying under the radar to avoid bans and just watch the thread for updates though.

Jade is into femdom, if you don't like it just refuse her.

At no point does DIK Fuckface ask a girl if she's sure she wants to fuck, implied consent is a constant on that affinity. The closest you get is him asking a girl if she wants to go somewhere to fuck. Unless the girl has asked him to fuck her, but then you don't want to do what the girl told you to do so I guess you don't fuck Cam at the Preps party, or get the Cam and Rio threesome at the HOTs party.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Im hope there was somebody who said about Derek's cockblocking by Camilla, im not a defender of derek, but camilla is a 3rd plan hero, mc fucked her 20 times, scene is avoidable. There could be just that she agreed, and derek thanks after, no need for a scene. Imo it was just stupid) If she told that derek is too young minded then *She* must be Isabella at least(with this 100% no from her if you even agreed to help) then there would be sence.

Reactions: ZWCook

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Im hope there was somebody who said about Derek's cockblocking by Camilla, im not a defender of derek, but camilla is a 3rd plan hero, mc fucked her 20 times, scene is avoidable. There could be just that she agreed, and derek thanks after, no need for a scene. Imo it was just stupid) If she told that derek is too young minded then *She* must be Isabella at least(with this 100% no from her if you even agreed to help) then there would be sence.
She doesn't tell Derek that he's young minded at all. She's not interested in him because he's not actually shown any interest in her, he only talked about Ash constantly, if she's not being paid through the restaurant then she only wants to be with someone she has fun with, like Fuckface, not someone clearly using her to take his mind off another girl.

Funny. Who do you think I am?
I don't think, I know. But as you get butthurt about being called out on your new alts I won't mention names.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I'm personally not a fan of the "misogynist" term, since it's been rebranded as "sexist" as opposed to actual hate, so the extreme feminists can throw it around at anyone that doesn't stand for their one-sided causes. And the game pokes fun at these feminists, having Derek actually call out their hypocrisy at not wanting equality, but wanting everything.

But asking a virgin if she's ready to receive an oversized cock, that's just being considerate. You may have never fucked a virgin, but they are nervous. The first time hurts, and there's the fear of the unknown to start with. It's not feminist to consider a girl is more than just a cock sleeve (another clearly misogynist term).

If you're our friendly neighbourhood J.A.L., and I'm thinking you are, it's clear to us all that you lack the ability to understand simple social cues, and the J.A.L. we know is terrified of women (and pretty much all people other than heterosexual males) obtaining any degree of power. It's a common trait among insecure men, so scared that some other group will take away the tiny bit of power that they themselves are grasping on to.

Grovelling at the feet of another is pathetic (unless that's actually someone's kink, then whatever), but treating people as equals is just the best way to go forward in life. You don't have to agree with them. Hardcore feminists have the right to speak without people trying to beat them down. But allowing someone to speak isn't the same as agreeing with what they say.

Having a feminist friend doesn't mean you're a feminist. It doesn't even mean you agree with those views at all. Many traits make up a person, "feminist", "LBGT", "race" these are all components that can be part of a person's being, but that's not all they are.

If you have a feminist friend and that's all they go on about, then yeah, you'd drop them as a friend (unless you were aligned with that), and if they were LGBT and they made that their business all the time, then that would be boring as fuck. But live and let live, it's people's actions, not their affiliations that makes them who they are. Of course being a member of the KKK, another group of scared little people, is probably not a goo look.

But anyway, regarding consent laws, a girl changing their mind after sex is a problematic minefield for dudes these days, but that's nothing to do with what's in the game.

And looking at Jade being an example of the mc being spineless... Did you see the scene where he starts fucking her while she's arguing with her husband through the door, or when he fucks her in her own kitchen with her son on the other side of the room? Both times she was panicking, but he asserted control and they both loved it.

And did you see the scene where he raped Sally because he felt she needed a good dicking? No? Oh that's right, because there's no fucking rape in this game. Looks like you're out of luck...

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Well if you approve of women voting you are already a feminist. ;)

The difference between no and NO is exactly why the 'no means no' consent laws are a problem. Since in court you will just get obliterated if you come with "knowing your partner". Since no means no.

Kudos for not getting offended. (y)

Funny. Who do you think I am?
Nah If you end up in court in the first place. You already failed. Using the "knowing your partner" would already be errelevant. As for woman voting that was a thing before I was born so its just a normal norm. Still don't make you a feminist.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Close. But still wrong. Funny how people assume there is only one person with views like that. Usually people think I'm Yihman1. Am I somebody else too?
I didn't mention a name how could I possibly be "close but still wrong" unless you know exactly who I think you are? And as your join date is today the only way you could possibly know who I think you are is if you were part of the conversation I referred to, meaning you are exactly who I think you are.

Real_JeffBezos_64

Jun 3, 2021
The MC can't get them? The MC may already have STDs without knowing it. He can fuck with strippers, whores and sluts.:rolleyes:
The MC probably doesn't have any STDs since most girls with a lewd scene can still have at least one scene on the Jill path. Since MC tests negative for STDs he is probably safe even in a DIK run.

Jan 31, 2023
The MC can't get them? The MC may already have STDs without knowing it. He can fuck with strippers, whores and sluts.:rolleyes:
Based, STD's are cool and interesting, the thing every girl wants in her life.

I don't think it's just a joke. In EP3 after the Chick decision from the Pink Rose, Derek and the MC are talking about STDs and Derek says that's how it burns when he pisses. Hello Gonorrhea.
Based, Derek is in the cool club, STD's FTW.

Neil admonishes the MC several times to use a condom. A condom can't prevent Crabs, but it can prevent Gonorrhea.
pp,550x550.u2.jpg

Reactions: wolflagang
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes