anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Basically the test on Jill's route tells us that there's only two ways that Fuckface can have an STI at the end of ep 8.

1: He got it off Nora, so it's possible but won't be present on all other routes, just the routes that he fucks Nora on.
2: Jill's pussy has magical healing powers so Fuckface could have an STI on every path except Jill's, because fucking Jill in ep 8 cured him of the STI he had picked up.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
DPC will give players the option to get drunk in the coming episodes the result being drunk idly banging Aerith and Becky :devilish:the result being double the STD's... Then once you think you're safe by avoiding them Sage will offer a threesome with Becky... If you refuse it damages your relationship with Sage!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You don't understand, this is a deep mechanic that was pre-planned by DPC from the start since at the very beginning, Neil tells DPC to use a rubber, which MC foolishly not just doesn't, but creampie's everyone.

Ultimately, this is a tale of a father knowing best.
I might agree with that if you'd have the option of getting and using condoms, but nowhere in the game do you ever get that option. So it would be seriously dick-ish to condemn you to having STDs all over the place because of reasons. That's my only qualm with the entire STD angle. It would be interesting to have that variable be something to contend with if the game mechanics would actually give you the choice of using a raincoat or not.

Which is why I will admit to be a bit confused with the introduction of STD testing. Other than the obvious of proving how much we all dream of being popular manwhores. hehe

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC will give players the option to get drunk in the coming episodes the result being drunk idly banging Aerith and Becky :devilish:the result being double the STD's... Then once you think you're safe by avoiding them Sage will offer a threesome with Becky
Thank you for the traumatic flashbacks in this video, now I remember it. :HideThePain:

Conditions for the Sage/Becky threesome. While Sage is busy with Fuckface, the only dick Becky will get is this one:
0__xOj2G5EsCcXrG3L_.png
Or these. It's all Becky's choice:
161892666.jpg
We remember that Sage loves this kinky.:devilish::KEK:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I might agree with that if you'd have the option of getting and using condoms, but nowhere in the game do you ever get that option. So it would be seriously dick-ish to condemn you to having STDs all over the place because of reasons. That's my only qualm with the entire STD angle. It would be interesting to have that variable be something to contend with if the game mechanics would actually give you the choice of using a raincoat or not.

Which is why I will admit to be a bit confused with the introduction of STD testing. Other than the obvious of proving how much we all dream of being popular manwhores. hehe
It's called poor writing, not the MC's fault he doesn't know what a rubber is :D
It's the same with Maya and Jill. People don't mind the characters, but what's done with them :D

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's called poor writing, not the MC's fault he doesn't know what a rubber is :D
It's the same with Maya and Jill. People don't mind the characters, but what's done with them :D
I can't say I disagree with that, although, labeling it as "poor writing" wouldn't be how I'd describe it though. Perhaps poor planing maybe (and who knows how it'll all get tied together in future updates). Because as far as the writing is concerned, DPC writing is pretty on-point with grammar and expressions compared to other wanabe big titles that are plagued with spectacularly bad grammar and expressions.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Three whole threads were deleted in off-topic just in the last week because there were some memes making fun of women.

And people might play the most atrocious rape games, but almost nobody here really thinks that women belong into the kitchen or something like that. Almost all are for equality and fully support sexual liberation. And F95 is concerned with those things otherwise they wouldn't delete threads making fun of it.

Of course the Being a DIK thread is the pinnacle of irony since it's full with guys strongly supporting equality and sexual liberation, while on the otherhand many are not getting any women for exact these reasons even though they are real good guys.

Apparently women don't choose an average guy to settle with when young, if they can shoot their shot at the most attractive ones without negative consequences. This fits also with my personal experience in high school (many years ago), where about 6 of 45 guys were insanely successful and racking up body counts while about 35 were kissless virgins.

Thats what women seem to do on average when having agency.

So not sure who the neanderthals are, if this means progress to you.

There are differences between sexscenes. But the scope is mostly from 'total nice guy' to 'how a nice guy imagines a dominant guy to act'.

Whenever MC acts a bit more assertive it's with hyper-slut-girls who are still rolling their eyes about him being so timid (mel, sarah, read head, strippers, college prostitutes) or with women who want him excactly to act like that (feminist professor who wants to cuck her husband as hard as she can).

There might be the rare exception, but he mostly acts like a obedient dog who behaves exactly how each girl wants him to behave. Tough guy with the sluts, nice guy with the others. He has no spine.
tommy-wiseau-oh-hi-mark.gif

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I can't say I disagree with that, although, labeling it as "poor writing" wouldn't be how I'd describe it though. Perhaps poor planing maybe (and who knows how it'll all get tied together in future updates). Because as far as the writing is concerned, DPC writing is pretty on-point with grammar and expressions compared to other wanabe big titles that are plagued with spectacularly bad grammar and expressions.
Except Jacob's BOOH! instead of BOO! That always gets me.
Who says BOOH, lol

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Three whole threads were deleted in off-topic just in the last week because there were some memes making fun of women.

And people might play the most atrocious rape games, but almost nobody here really thinks that women belong into the kitchen or something like that. Almost all are for equality and fully support sexual liberation. And F95 is concerned with those things otherwise they wouldn't delete threads making fun of it.

Of course the Being a DIK thread is the pinnacle of irony since it's full with guys strongly supporting equality and sexual liberation, while on the otherhand many are not getting any women for exact these reasons even though they are real good guys.

Apparently women don't choose an average guy to settle with when young, if they can shoot their shot at the most attractive ones without negative consequences. This fits also with my personal experience in high school (many years ago), where about 6 of 45 guys were insanely successful and racking up body counts while about 35 were kissless virgins.

There are differences between sexscenes. But the scope is mostly from 'total nice guy' to 'how a nice guy imagines a dominant guy to act'.

Whenever MC acts a bit more assertive it's with hyper-slut-girls who are still rolling their eyes about him being so timid (mel, sarah, read head, strippers, college prostitutes) or with women who want him excactly to act like that (feminist professor who wants to cuck her husband as hard as she can).

There might be the rare exception, but he mostly acts like a obedient dog who behaves exactly how each girl wants him to behave. Tough guy with the sluts, nice guy with the others. He has no spine.
You are still going about this? Not gonna lie, all of this are making you appear mysogonist, abusive and sexist.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Someone's been taking Jade's class lol

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Whatever.... He knows how to get the pussy, he wont care the virgins say he has no spine...
It's a college game, go with the flow! ;)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Which parts? And why?
Probably everything, starting with the title is misleading where it is not since the game is about the fraternity "dik" and also you can be a dick multiple times in the game for example beating someone up, making fun of others, cheating, smoking, buying sex, etc. I don't know what is the definition of being a dik in your dicktionary. Did you even played most of the routes? I guess you made way too many chick choices.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes