vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The vast majority of these young women are not "AIDS hookers," they are simply the partners of men who had lots of unprotected sex with other people.
That's the thing with statistics, they're based on test results compared to the total of a population.
Any individual chance to get infected changes with each risk factor added. I totally agree with you the general chance to get infected from having one time unprotected sex is low, but any next will ad to the chance and with different partners will too.
Statistically still low but the more active you are and the more partners you have unprotected the higher the chances..
There's simply too many people in the total population that do not have unprotected sex or different partners etc to have your individual actions change the overall statistics by a lot... Yours however will increase due to your behavior.

Now for specifically the group of addicted prostitutes, i can tell you even in a country with free condoms and needles/pumps, these individuals seldom test negative on hepatitus-c, HIV, or any other STD after some time working on the streets...
And it's considered a miracle if tested negative on all of those... For the STD health department this group of street prostitutes and their clients that do not use protection is considered a high risk group, even more so than the general gay sex scene...
Now imagine a small group of people having unprotected sex with these ladies because they think only male on male anal sex results in getting HIV.... They will still hardly matter in the statistics, but what use is it for them as individual being infected?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
dalli_x btw, wanted to ask you: Is there a correlation between MC's STD or non-STD dick and global warming? How can Chick MC help fight global warming?

EDIT: Being on MJ path, he uses less energy/fuel, since there are more people under 1 roof.
Is polygamy the answer to global warming?

Or is MC causing it somehow?
Hahaha. I also read the comments at Freddy's Bar. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

The MC in itself can curb global warming if he doesn't have too much sex. The friction surface of his cock is just too big and generates too much heat. :p

PS.: I forgot the proof picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We're talking about sex as the vector transmission, and no it's basically impossible for the man to get infected with HIV through PIV sex.
Actually it's basically impossible to get an accurate calculation for that chance. There's estimations and those indeed are low.
They're based on information the infected people supply. Information that's based on what they remember and want to share.
Most important they reflect cases that got infected in contact with general groups, not high risk groups...
Statistics are dependent on factors, if only 1 out of 1250 vaginal sex events leeds to getting HIV (current estimation) this is also dependent on what percentage of the people you had sex with has HIV.... A larger percentage ultimately directly results in a higher chance to get infected.... So your conclusion is not really true, it's only statistically nearly impossible based on percentage infected of the total population... Still low, i agree totally there, but it's not a given and our collective behavior does indeed have a roll in keeping it that way...

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Sexual education is important kids :WeSmart:
So I've assumed DPC wanted to heat up more spice things like STD and Arieth's crabs here anyway to teach each one of you sort of in a incentive way outside of AVN.

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So, do you thing that we didn't see Mona at B&R since she got AIDS during the threesome in the restrooms ?
Another weird thing : Cathy quits just after giving a BJ in Bella's car... Is she sick too ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes