Jan 31, 2023
Anyone else weirded out by the fact that Neil knows there's going to be 5k$ in Fuckface's B-day gift before Fuckface has even opened the letter, because according to Neil that stuff supposedly came out of Lynette's belongings and assets, so how could he have known? Similarly, why the fuck would they send him a bunch of women's clothing along with a diary? My inner dalli tells me that Neil gave MC all that money out of his own savings, and that he had been hiding that diary and decided to give it to MC.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so how could he have known?
I think he needed to sign for the money and items. My idea is this was part of the named assets of a inheritance.
Named assets can be distributed by the executor before making the inventary of the inheritance and reading of the will.
Possibly MC's grandmother is also Rich's grandmother... (the prep guy) But that's just a theory...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 31, 2023
I think he needed to sign for the money and items. My idea is this was part of the named assets of a inheritance.
Named assets can be distributed by the executor before making the inventary of the inheritance and reading of the will.
Possibly MC's grandmother is also Rich's grandmother... (the prep guy) But that's just a theory...
But that doesn't make any sense, it's MC's 19th birthday, he's an adult, the stuff would have been signed to MC by name in such a case, or the stuff wouldn't have been distributed 19 years after her death.

And I'd like for you to elaborate on that theory, sounds interesting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 31, 2023
That's not just your inner Dalli. I wrote that already a small eternity ago. The only question is why?

It should also not be forgotten that there was a lawyer's letter, which then actually refutes this theory. This letter was not understood by the MC and Neil. But again, it is interesting that Maya will probably meet with the Royce lawyer. Maybe this will give the MC a chance to have that lawyer explain this lawyer letter to the MC.

I imagine this is to deprive the MC of his inheritance.:rolleyes:
Huh, I'd forgotten the part about the legal letter, but it does ring a bell now that you mention it, but that begs its own question, why would his grandfather who is absolutely loaded care about depriving fuckface of a measly amount of money that his teenage mom would have had, unless she for some reason had a lot more money than one would think, or was entitled to a lot more money than one would think.

And you're right, he could ask Jill's lawyer to take a look at his letter, I guess Bella fans are gonna get boned though, lmao.

What if the inheritance is for the MC but is not Lynette's inheritance but from his grandparent part
But wouldn't that be made clear, like explicitly clear, in the legal letter, who the inheritance is from? So if it is his grandparents that died he'd probably find out.

Jan 31, 2023
That's if it's from his mother, but i said his grandmother. When we sneak into the prep house we overhear Rich on the phone, that conversation is about his grandmother that died. After that MC goes home for his birthday and gets that money/stuff.
Oh yeah, but we never read about MC's grandmother in Lynette's diary, or get any indication that the inheritance would be from anyone except Lynette.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Something just occurred to me. What if Lana didn't die from drugs, but from AIDS. She contracted HIV with a dirty needle and then AIDS broke out. That could also be the reason why Lana had to leave so as not to endanger Jill.

strange would have it, the HIV virus has its origin in the SIV virus, which comes from different monkey species.

What if Lynette also had HIV. If the HIV virus is detected in the mother at an early stage of pregnancy, medication can be used to prevent the virus from infecting the baby.

The question that now arises is how Lynette could have contracted it? Neil. Neil, as we learn in EP8, probably fucked another woman a year before Lynette. With or without a condom? What if Neil contracted HIV there and passed that on to Lynette. No wonder if Lynette's parents didn't want to have anything more to do with Neil. That could also explain Neil's fixation on condoms and why he didn't let another woman into his life.

However, the MC does not have HIV because the onset of the disease without medication is between a few months and 15 years. That is why the MC's beating at age 15 was so dangerous. If it was known so that Lynette had HIV, but the MC was never tested, the brawl was the pivotal event where it was determined that the MC was not infected. Why?

He hit the guy so hard that the hands bled from the MC. Ergo, the blood from the MC was on the guy. It was then waived from the charge because it was determined so that the MC was not infected with HIV.

But now it is so that Lynette is connected to the Royce in some way. Let's call it family friendship. But by this Jill knows so that Lynette has had AIDS and wants the STD test.
Just make your own damn game already! :ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My God, you’re right! There was more than one of them!

View attachment 2423848

FYI, The singular of alumni is alumnus. :WeSmart:
I know, but in that sentence it was used in plural, right?

Sage has two fathers, one adoptive and one biological, so Sage's biological father remains a mystery.
And considering this game's level of drama I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared at some point :KEK:

Sage's background should be important at some point. We're only in the middle of the game, after all.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's not just your inner Dalli. I wrote that already a small eternity ago. The only question is why?

It should also not be forgotten that there was a lawyer's letter, which then actually refutes this theory. This letter was not understood by the MC and Neil. But again, it is interesting that Maya will probably meet with the Royce lawyer. Maybe this will give the MC a chance to have that lawyer explain this lawyer letter to the MC.

I imagine this is to deprive the MC of his inheritance.:rolleyes:
The money is rightly MC's so I don't see there being any way he could be deprive there isn't any one else we know of who should get that money. What I wounder is could someone try to take the money

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On a less retarded note, who do you guys believe will be in the next preview?
I would like to finally see Sage, there have already been 6 previews and we still haven't seen her. Of the main girls, only Sage and Jill were missing.

In the meantime, DPC today released wallpapers for the richest patrons and it is unlikely that they will leak here.
78786786.JPG

Reactions: Reggie32

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would like to finally see Sage, there have already been 6 previews and we still haven't seen her. Of the main girls, only Sage and Jill were missing.

In the meantime, DPC today released wallpapers for the richest patrons and it is unlikely that they will leak here.
"Maya 4k"...not sure, a lot of people here would even want to see that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mikedazz1
Jul 23, 2018
I don't know exactly how it works in the US but usually inheritances in case of lack of a legal scripture forbidding explicitly someone from taking part on it the recipient is the closest living relative. So if Lynette had no brothers or sisters and her mother (MC's grandmother) is already dead the legal recipient would be MC.There are some countries in Europe that in case of someone being forbidden from a inheritance it would still be entitled to a % of it.

Sharlie

Jan 12, 2022
So i need realy hard help, i take choises like realy dik (fuck Cathy, dickpick on tybalt presentations ets...) and in 8 episod there the hardest choise that i have. My question whith better Sage or Others when you have dinner?. Becayse as i see later many scenes in Hellowen are closed, like MC says "i dont want it becayse i am in relationship". And the second question how much influens this choise make me in 9 episode

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know exactly how it works in the US but usually inheritances in case of lack of a legal scripture forbidding explicitly someone from taking part on it the recipient is the closest living relative. So if Lynette had no brothers or sisters and her mother (MC's grandmother) is already dead the legal recipient would be MC.There are some countries in Europe that in case of someone being forbidden from a inheritance it would still be entitled to a % of it.
Neil told the MC that Lynette has no relatives other than her parents. However, we do not know who died. The grandmother or the grandfather. As long as either the grandmother or grandfather are still alive, the inheritance would not automatically go to the MC. That would only be possible if the grandparents died together and/or promptly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ConvertedEquis
Jul 23, 2018
On a different note, can someone confirm if the song playing at the last scene with lily on her path is a version of House of the rising sun? Because if what she says is kinda weird that would make it even more so.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes