anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's a surprise that Fuckface fucking Quinn on the roof isn't common knowledge anyway. Quinn is well known throughout the college so is prime gossip material, we know from the dorm girls that Fuckface is gossip material. No DIK called secret code on that information so it's likely they talked about it with the HOTs and from there it should be all around the college.

Reactions: dalli_x

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
yes since Rusty changed the safe code, there is no way Vinny was able to open it.
Are we sure about Vinny not getting into the safe? It isn't completely clear, if I remember correctly and it isn't fully shown if can opens the lock and takes something out or if he fails.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yes since Rusty changed the safe code, there is no way Vinny was able to open it.
if Vinnie is behind the cameras and if there are more cameras in the DIKs' house, he may be aware of the new combination

are two "ifs" but not particularly bold (who would put a single camera in a closet?).

• Thinking Face

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Are we sure about Vinny not getting into the safe? It isn't completely clear, if I remember correctly and it isn't fully shown if can opens the lock and takes something out or if he fails.
There was a click that suggested it was still locked. I think that's why Vinny was in Fuckface's room, because he knew Fuckface had been involved in planning the party he assumed he'd have the code and thought it might be written down somewhere.

• Thinking Face

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
and not letting her know that her boyfriend is fucking her worst enemy would not make Maya suffer?
If MC is in MJ path, the sex on the roof is the only time MC fuck Quinn since MJ path blocks Quinn content after that.
And that scene happen while MC is "mad" with Josy and Maya, and Derek himself tells MC to seek for other "fishes" in ep. 4, so he can't really complaint that MC did something that he told MC to do. So it's not like MC fucked Quinn while he, Maya and Josy already are a throuple and he sure never fuck her again after ep. 4 in this scenario.

Reactions: dalli_x and Jumbi

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
i really love how the developer create his game.
We all do(mostly), we mostly shoot the shit here and poke fun at the game/DPC and each other too.
If you plan on staying in this thread, just remember not to take anything said here seriously.
This thread moves so fast, and touches topics that are sometimes ridiculously dumb.
But right there in the middle, pure fun can be had here.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
There was a click that suggested it was still locked. I think that's why Vinny was in Fuckface's room, because he knew Fuckface had been involved in planning the party he assumed he'd have the code and thought it might be written down somewhere.
Well...good. I was somewhat afraid that Rusty's Merc would be gone.

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
If MC is in MJ path, the sex on the roof is the only time MC fuck Quinn since MJ path blocks Quinn content after that.
And that scene happen while MC is "mad" with Josy and Maya, and Derek himself tells MC to seek for other "fishes" in ep. 4, so he can't really complaint that MC did something that he told MC to do. So it's not like MC fucked Quinn while he, Maya and Josy already are a throuple and he sure never fuck her again after ep. 4 in this scenario.
Actually it can be the 2nd time, as if you've been purchasing off the menu you get the offer of Quinn/Riona before Josy arrives, which is kind of necessary to get the full 100% scene with Josy/Maya in episode 6.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and what does Derek know that MC is no longer going to have sex with Quinn? has he read the walkthrough?

Quinn is not a fish like any other, there is no way Derek doesn't warn Maya or at least talk to MC about it. he has never had a problem meddling in their history before and after

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Someone who is mentally unstable and under the influence of hard drugs most of the time? :BootyTime:
I was under the impression that it was Jade's husband with the camera due to him having the footage of Jade banging the MC, and I guess a further impression would be that he has some kind of bug in the DIKs phones and laptop. I guess going further down that rabbit hole also implies that he would be responsible for the Chad issue at the beginning of Episode 3. The question is why is he perving on the dudes house rather than a sorority.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
and not letting her know that her boyfriend is fucking her worst enemy would not make Maya suffer?

Derek, if Bella get out of MC's room, he feels it is his duty to go and lecture him, but for Quinn it is not. it is an oversight, no point in getting around it
Yeah? :KEK:

That would depend. Derek always wants the MC not to date Maya. But if he can avoid having her learn about that...

It would depend on the route too. If you're not on M&J's route he shouldn't tell them. Maya would get pissed for nothing. If they are dating they technically aren't serious yet... I don't think he should...

It's a surprise that Fuckface fucking Quinn on the roof isn't common knowledge anyway. Quinn is well known throughout the college so is prime gossip material, we know from the dorm girls that Fuckface is gossip material. No DIK called secret code on that information so it's likely they talked about it with the HOTs and from there it should be all around the college.
I don't remember it well, but does Jacob says who the MC was fucking outdoors?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
A little off-current-topic, but I got a bit of an amusing question. There have been a few instances of surprise reveals (to the MC and a couple others) in BAD, like when Josy first showed up, Jill discovering you and Bella on her kitchen table, etc. Since it looks like Quinn is going to become a MG at some point soon, I'd think it's inevitable that someone who hates her guts is going to find out about you and her. What do you all think Maya's going to do when she finds out? Frankly I can't wait since I'm not a big Maya fan personally.
First things first, the main girls are clearly defined from the beginning. One can argue that Quinn is the side girl with the most content and importance to the plot, which I agree on. I sometimes wonder if the author is not regretful of not having made her a MG, considering that he seems to keep a special place for her. But in the end, she remains being a side girl.

Now, as for what will happen when Maya finds out about Quinn and the MC, well, it depends: firstly, discovering what exactly. Because it is not the same if Maya knows about Quinn and Fuckface having sex once or more times as if she discovers that the two of them are getting closer by the day (if their relationship continues to grow).

And it also depends on Maya's and the MC's relation at the moment of truth. If he is together with her and Josy, and they then discover that he fucked Quinn is one horrific scenario for the MC. If they are just friends, they can get upset by that or very upset in the case that things with Quinn are getting more serious.

Many possibilities, actually. We'll see for sure. Popcorn time, anyway.

I know, it's going to be awesome, even better is when the lawyer looks at her student loan and can't help her remove her dad from it, and she's going to have to choose between playing tricks for Quinn and being deeply in debt for her college tuition if she wants to get her dad out of her life.
I am not sure how dark the doc is willing to go. Having one of the main girls in some kind of corruption path looks a bit too much, perhaps. But I am not sure either. In any case, if such event happens, I'd expect for three conditions to meet at the same time: the MC having DIK affinity, a good relationship with Quinn and the worst possible one with Maya.

Actually it can be the 2nd time, as if you've been purchasing off the menu you get the offer of Quinn/Riona before Josy arrives, which is kind of necessary to get the full 100% scene with Josy/Maya in episode 6.
The first time we can fuck Quinn is as early as the beginning of episode 2 (the CUM-petition).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I was under the impression that it was Jade's husband with the camera due to him having the footage of Jade banging the MC, and I guess a further impression would be that he has some kind of bug in the DIKs phones and laptop. I guess going further down that rabbit hole also implies that he would be responsible for the Chad issue at the beginning of Episode 3. The question is why is he perving on the dudes house rather than a sorority.
Burke is my prime suspect too, as the camera looks more like CCTV which the college would use rather than a spycam an individual would buy. Other games do show that DAZ has spycam assets so it's a choice from DPC to use something that looks like CCTV instead, I need to pay more attention on my next playthrough (if I can think of a scenario I haven't already set up) to see if the CCTV asset is visible in the college itself.

As for not monitoring the sorority: we don't know that he isn't. Also if he isn't it might be because he's worried about stumbling across Sage doing stuff, he may be a scumbag who preys on vulnerable students when they arrive at college but there's nothing to say that he wants to fuck his foster daughter or see her fucking someone else.

It could also be that he just wants to collect blackmail material on the frats as he wants to extend his influence further, he has the vice-president (and next year's president) of the HOTs in his pocket already, but he has no influence on the frats.
I don't remember it well, but does Jacob says who the MC was fucking outdoors?
Yeah, Tommy gets surprised by it being Quinn.

• Thinking Face

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, Jade route have two paths:
Tell others about sleeping with her
Keep it to yourself and no one finds out without prove

Telling the DIKS and having Burke know it will have major consequences and hell even there is a hidden detail of Burke eyeballing MC after Tyball asked why he was there.

I can see Burke blackmailing MC and his wife at the right moment, and it's worse if you're dating Sage. I will be surprised if he threatened Sage about Jade and Him. But also I don't see him hurting Sage like that; even showing others that will embarrass him.

Or, he might not care because Jade can leave him alone to freak out with other women.

Reactions: RBear87

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
First things first, the main girls are clearly defined from the beginning. One can argue that Quinn is the side girl with the most content and importance to the plot, which I agree on. I sometimes wonder if the author is not regretful of not having made her a MG, considering that he seems to keep a special place for her. But in the end, she remains being a side girl.

Now, as for what will happen when Maya finds out about Quinn and the MC, well, it depends: firstly, discovering what exactly. Because it is not the same if Maya knows about Quinn and Fuckface having sex once or more times as if she discovers that the two of them are getting closer by the day (if their relationship continues to grow).

And it also depends on Maya's and the MC's relation at the moment of truth. If he is together with her and Josy, and they then discover that he fucked Quinn is one horrific scenario for the MC. If they are just friends, they can get upset by that or very upset in the case that things with Quinn are getting more serious.

Many possibilities, actually. We'll see for sure. Popcorn time, anyway.

I am not sure how dark the doc is willing to go. Having one of the main girls in some kind of corruption path looks a bit too much, perhaps. But I am not sure either. In any case, if such event happens, I'd expect for three conditions to meet at the same time: the MC having DIK affinity, a good relationship with Quinn and the worst possible one with Maya.
I don't think there will be any corruption path for Maya. Maya doesn't like Quinn and there is no way she is going to sell herself to pay for her tuition. She will at best leave Josy and falls into her father demand. Even with some miracles, she got tricked by Quinn again. I don't think fuckface will help Quinn in this matter because fuckface cares about Maya for some reason and is even willing to visit the burkes to help her for her tuition. The most important part is Maya is a main character.

Ps- If you are in trouple path and fucked Quinn in that route. You can expect some shits in the future contents.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes