ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My main focus on the original comment have been the sex scenes, not ALL of the lines. But even there you could find a compromise in just adding SOME voice lines to add something fresh to the main characters. Main Focus to me would be enhancing the sex scenes...
that is a double edged sword. And the best response was, why would he waste money on something that most likely 80% of the player base would turn off. Hell, there are people here, who turn off the music.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Lets all just say: Who gives a fuck about misogyny and political values in regards to an AVN. It's pure fun and escapism, so however one treats the characters in it, really, who cares.

So what, Geralt From Rivia and DIKAssman have different values and views on women, women's rights and roles in society.
I don't see Geralt as someone throwing a tantrum, just as someone who sees females and males as equals. He's more of a legit feminist in that way than 95% of modern feminism xD

On the other hand, we have DIKAsscheekslover who's a bit more old school in his views.
Some would call it misogyny, some would call it normal family values.

Overall, I think y'all just coming into a loaded topic with different values.
So I think it's just best to accept each other and move on, since y'all won't understand each other at the end of the day xD
So calling people with other values delusional is pointless and will just open a can of pointless topics that will have no real resolution since at the end of the day, no internet stranger will change anyone's personal values xD
I disagree. Voice acting can spoil the imaginative perception. The visual component is quite enough for imagination.
I'd agree with this, bad VA can ruin things.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
that is a double edged sword. And the best response was, why would he waste money on something that most likely 80% of the player base would turn off. Hell, there are people here, who turn of the music.
Something that I consider a crime, there are games (especially in this one) in which the music is so good that it becomes an icon of the game.

Reactions: Gato21

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
that is a double edged sword. And the best response was, why would he waste money on something that most likely 80% of the player base would turn off. Hell, there are people here, who turn of the music.
You always have the option to turn off sounds but if they'll never be added in the first place you'll never get to know how it turns out. And that to me is an artistic approach I would always aim for. If nearly everyone tells you it's wasted money and it sounds like shit (after implementing it for Episode 10 for example) you could always go back to how things were.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I had an idea in the past and it was:

- Extract the sound effects in sex scenes from NTL Media games.
- Extract the Being a DIK animations and use the extracted sound effects to enhance the Being a DIK sex scenes through a video editor.

For obvious reasons, I wouldn't release these files (I'm sure that would be a crime)... But I'll leave this idea here for those who have patience.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Something that I consider a crime, there are games (especially in this one) in which the music is so good that it becomes an icon of the game.
While I agree that the music of this game is fantastic and I love it, I would never call it a crime if any player decides to turn it off. That's the beauty of freedom, my friend. We all can play the game as we want to and enjoy it to the fullest.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Without a doubt, they were not games of the level of being a DIK, the worst were the moans of the MC himself :LOL: , it made me feel bad that they were made by the game developer himself, which seemed...
I would have listened MC's moaning when Zoey asked him to "Moan for me." I would most likely die, but the question is - from what? From cringe or from laughter? Most likely both options.
1.JPG
2.JPG 3.JPG

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
While I agree that the music of this game is fantastic and I love it, I would never call it a crime if any player decides to turn it off. That's the beauty of freedom, my friend. We all can play the game as we want to and enjoy it to the fullest.
Don't misinterpret my comment, I'm not saying how people should play, just what I think, but of course, if someone is bothered by the music, go ahead, they have the option to do so (y)

Reactions: Jumbi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You always have the option to turn off sounds but if they'll never be added in the first place you'll never get to know how it turns out. And that to me is an artistic approach I would always aim for. If nearly everyone tells you it's wasted money and it sounds like shit (after implementing it for Episode 10 for example) you could always go back to how things were.
Aah, this guy just wants to get the DPC to fork out a little. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he's from the "College Kings" development team. :cool:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Lets all just say: Who gives a fuck about misogyny and political values in regards to an AVN. It's pure fun and escapism, so however one treats the characters in it, really, who cares.

So what, Geralt From Rivia and DIKAssman have different values and views on women, women's rights and roles in society.
I don't see Geralt as someone throwing a tantrum, just as someone who sees females and males as equals. He's more of a legit feminist in that way than 95% of modern feminism xD

On the other hand, we have DIKAsscheekslover who's a bit more old school in his views.
Some would call it misogyny, some would call it normal family values.

Overall, I think y'all just coming into a loaded topic with different values.
So I think it's just best to accept each other and move on, since y'all won't understand each other at the end of the day xD
So calling people with other values delusional is pointless and will just open a can of pointless topics that will have no real resolution since at the end of the day, no internet stranger will change anyone's personal values xD

I'd agree with this, bad VA can ruin things.

But yeah, in all seriousness, let's get along.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
If both a guy, and a girl, sleep with 20 odd people in the first month, or so, of college... Pretty sure it makes them both whores. Equality, yay!
It's not the same, for an average guy to get 20 girls he has to work hard, it's an achievement. Women on the other end keeping their hands out of the cookie jar is the achievement, getting something as easy as breathing is not impressive.

Also, when women have sex a hormone is released in their bodies that makes them attached to their partner, causing a subconscious sense of loss everytime they hook up with someone. Society is going to see some crazy crazy bitches in the near future.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's not the same, for an average guy to get 20 girls he has to work hard, it's an achievement. Women on the other end keeping their hands out of the cookie jar is the achievement, getting something as easy as breathing is not impressive.
I dont know... for Angela Merkel to get more than 3 guys is quiet impressive i would say :D ok, that one was nasty.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut true ^^

• Haha
Reactions: jimbro and sava75

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Aah, this guy just wants to get the DPC to fork out a little. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he's from the "College Kings" development team. :cool:
Excuse me? Nice seeing edgy guys like you who are not open to different opinions and ideas. Must be nice waking up each and everyday without having any goals you want to achieve. ;)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
We're kind of trying to play it down and you come over and set everything on fire? Hell, naw...

• Haha
Reactions: Redneckp and Gato21

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I disagree. Voice acting can spoil the imaginative perception. The visual component is quite enough for imagination.
If poorly implemented, this will break the immersion, fortunately I have an example of a game that does this well. I think if DPC wanted to make sound effects, he would do it well. This guy is good at almost everything in his game, albeit slowly.
I'm only talking about the sound effects of lewd scenes, not full voice acting.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes