osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Well, I'm a bit lacking on the Maya scene department :KEK: . The only one I remembered was Sage in the latest one.
If memory serves I think Bella also have one. With maya if you look closely at the start ive noticed very slight differences in some scenes even non event scenes for instance when you get tazed the scene is slightly longer depending on where you sit on the scale. Most of these are super short and super easy to miss.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If memory serves I think Bella also have one. With maya if you look closely at the start ive noticed very slight differences in some scenes even non event scenes for instance when you get tazed the scene is slightly longer depending on where you sit on the scale. Most of these are super short and super easy to miss.
so far some of the difference for Chick vs Dik , and not including the ones that are available with Neutral, as far as I remember:

Josy first animated scene on the bench in episode 1 has two version in order to have 100% you have to have once Chick and once Dik status
You can Hug, Maya if you have Chick Status, in episode 1. or check her panties if you have Dik Status. also, you can peek at her while she dressing if you have Dik status, in episode 1

the Quinn and Cammy scene to fully unlock you have to have Dik status, same as with Sage first Boob Job scene.
the first DnG also have difference depending on the Chick Dik status. " Spank Sally hard ":devilish:
and the Cammy/ Mona sex, require a Hug Dik status too.

The affinity differences first comes into play in episode 4. You have a Shower scene with Jill if you are Chick , or a some extra moment with Quinn if you are Dik.
Then Maya and Bella have bonus lewd position, which is important for the full lewd scene in the gallery, otherwise it's shown 50%.
and Bella also have a conversation with you in episode 9, and if you have Chick affinity, there is an extra option there, I don't know what this does.
and of course Sage's bonus lewd position during sex in episode 9, if you have Dik affinity.

Reactions: abd.hid

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

I've worked on static renders all week and I've gotten through several scenes. It's been solely story-related scenes and I've been working on Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn, Riona, the DIKs, and more. I've worked plenty on clothes and environments and posed around 230 renders and one SFW animation this week.
I checked the script to see how many written scenes lacked art. I counted 13 written story scenes ranging from short to long left to pose static renders for and three free-roam events that are partially written but without art.
Checking the different branches, there is work left there as well. Out of all branches, I've been busiest with the Others' branch so far. The main girl branches all need more content, which I haven't written yet but have planned.
Comparing my current numbers to episode 9, we get:
  • 44% static renders (2237/5037)
  • 52% writing
  • 49% animations (148/303)
The animations in my render queue are now below 40, and in a few days, the more demanding lewd scenes I mentioned in an earlier status update will be completed. I believe the render speed of the animations will increase shortly after that.
This likely means I have 2-3 more weeks of other work before returning to posing lewd scenes. I will be spending most of this time posing static renders but also doing some writing.

At the moment, it's hard to say how big this episode will be, and it's not necessarily fair to compare it to the biggest episode in the game like I just did.
At least it gives us all a feeling of being close to 50% completed overall, which I also believe it is. Please take the numbers and percentages with a grain of salt.
You can look forward to another preview next week, the first preview of Zoey's special render set and more of the Clone series. 17 girls remain in the Clone series; hopefully, most of your favorite girls are covered with it.

I'll also have the first Rooster post up on Twitter soon. If you don't want to miss it, follow me on Twitter at or check the announcement channel on my Discord server.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Episode 9 might have been the biggest episode but it was also by far the weakest one to be honest. I don't really see him release a new episode in June/July. For his workflow this would be way too "fast". It kinda sucks to read those reports if you know it'll take an eternity anyways. Still don't get why the BIGGEST patreon renpy game doesn't hire workers to speed up the process. Dude has over 13.000 patrons yet he insists on working all alone...Dr. Pinkcake could still be in creative control but others could take SO much work from him. I at least would and DO expect the biggest patreon erotic game to put some money into speeding up the process of releasing updates.

p.s.: He should really consider to at least hire some voice actors. If not for all of the text it would at least add something spicy to the sex scenes etc. THAT and actual sex "sounds". We're heading towards episode 10 and there hasn't been anything close to that. Games with less money and attention added stuff like that and it worked out pretty good. With the money Dr. Pinkcake earns he could EASILY hire talented people.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I made a screenshot from the walkthrough. This is clearly written with which personality traits DPC defines CHICK and DIK. The joke is so that DPC has not defined any personality traits for a NEUTRAL affinity.

View attachment 2492029
No buddy, the actual Joke that the "CHICK (nicer/calmer/more mature) " is actually comes off as a Pussy ass Beta , immature, unconfident , whiny wimp bitch:whistle::ROFLMAO:.
Who is possibly the biggest asshole who ruining Jill and Bella friendship. :LOL:. and then he is feels sorry for himself for being confused:ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Episode 9 might have been the biggest episode but it was also by far the weakest one to be honest. I don't really see him release a new episode in June/July. For his workflow this would be way too "fast". It kinda sucks to read those reports if you know it'll take an eternity anyways. Still don't get why the BIGGEST patreon renpy game doesn't hire workers to speed up the process. Dude has over 13.000 patrons yet he insists on working all alone...Dr. Pinkcake could still be in creative control but others could take SO much work from him. I at least would and DO expect the biggest patreon erotic game to put some money into speeding up the process of releasing updates.

p.s.: He should really consider to at least hire some voice actors. If not for all of the text it would at least add something spicy to the sex scenes etc. THAT and actual sex "sounds". We're heading towards episode 10 and there hasn't been anything close to that. Games with less money and attention added stuff like that and it worked out pretty good. With the money Dr. Pinkcake earns he could EASILY hire talented people.
This game did have voice actors at some point :KEK:

Me personally that's not something I actually would like, I think.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Dude has over 13.000 patrons yet he insists on working all alone
The people giving him money are happy with things as they are.
Introducing third parties will almost definitely cause problems, just a consequence of working as a group on an artistic project.
The guy puts out updates regularly (not frequently, but regularly), they're cohesive and extensive.
Why fix what isn't broken?
The VA thing is a shout though. There are a ton of polish tasks that can be done, but he's working through the narrative to a standard he's comfortable with. Maybe he'll do them for a 1.0

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Not worth it. I don't know of a single game of this genre that even has decent voice acting. I still have nightmares about Jill's introduction when I remember her voice.

DPC knows that spending money on voice actors is the same as throwing his money in the trash, most fans would be against this idea. Regarding the sound effect, I believe moaning sounds during sex are welcome however.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Not worth it. I don't know of a single game of this genre that even has decent voice acting.
With the money he makes he could find talented VAs who are willing to work on an adult game. Especially this one, it being pretty wholesome.

EDIT: relatively

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
With the money he makes he could find talented VAs who are willing to work on an adult game. Especially this one, it being pretty wholesome.

EDIT: relatively
I don't know about you, but I would be extremely pissed off if I'd spent tons of money hiring voice actors and found out that most players are simply playing my game with voice acting disabled. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Could have fooled me; that little rant you went on made it sound like you're a chubby neckbeard feminist.

People make distinctions between male and female behavior, there's nothing strange or political about it, I don't understand why you threw a temper tantrum over it.
Easy there, dude.

I was offended by his comment too, but you didn't see me starting an argument over it. There's no need for that, I know people think differently and that's okay. Was he kind of an asshole to have used the shaming tactic? Yes, he was an asshole. Life goes on...

Don't take what people say here too seriously... Trust me, it's better this way.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I made a screenshot from the walkthrough. This is clearly written with which personality traits DPC defines CHICK and DIK. The joke is so that DPC has not defined any personality traits for a NEUTRAL affinity. Why?

View attachment 2492029

There is no neutrality in personality traits of people because every person has his own ego and thus is next to himself first. A person can make a neutral decision in a situation, but that is not a personality trait, it is a decision made based on a person's personality traits.

As a reason for DPC using the same lines of dialogue for NEUTRAL and CHICK is simple and told to us by the MC himself in EP5. The MC, from the story, is on his way to being an adult. That's why he's in college. CHICK (nicer/calmer/more mature).

The DIK MC (meaner/edgier/impulsive), on the other hand, contradicts what is written in EP5 and therefore needs separate dialogues because the player has actively decided not to grow up.
That excerpt from the WT is about the status (there it is referred as 'mood'). But I was speaking about the affinity, which although related to the status, it is not the same. The mood or status (ranging from massive chick to massive DIK) can change quickly during the course of the game, because most decisions score points towards your chick or your DIK self. The affinity, on the other hand, changes only upon making major choices (15 in total for the first two seasons). It is the affinity of your character that influences the MC's personality and relationships the most.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Could have fooled me; that little rant you went on made it sound like you're a chubby neckbeard feminist.

People make distinctions between male and female behavior, there's nothing strange or political about it, I don't understand why you threw a temper tantrum over it.
There was no tantrum, man. It's just that your judgments look like a guy getting laid is the norm, but girl being loose is something base, dirty. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I got. There is really no problem here, just everyone chooses a dish to their liking. Well, yes, let's say Riona sucked all the dicks in this college. I see it like this - Fuckface will ask her - "Whose was the most delicious ?" She will answer - "Of course yours, buddy". And they will both feel happier.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That excerpt from the WT is about the status (there it is referred as 'mood'). But I was speaking about the affinity, which although related to the status, it is not the same. The mood or status (ranging from massive chick to massive DIK) can change quickly during the course of the game, because most decisions score points towards your chick or your DIK self. The affinity, on the other hand, changes only upon making major choices (15 in total for the two first seasons). It is the affinity of your character that influences the MC's personality and relationships the most.
Regarding of your original comment, about the Neutral Affinity differences, I understand that DPC didn't wanted to add a 3 variation for every conversation, but I think it could have been more trasnparent if the Neutral MC's personality would have been determend by how many Dik or Chick major choices he made.
If you have more Chick choices You get the Chick variation of the conversation, and if you have more Dik, you get the Dik personality. :unsure:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Most AVNs with voice acting don't deliver in that front. The VA in those is usually subpar. In this same game, did you hear Jill's voice during the warning message the first time you ran the game? It's horrible, simply put.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes