squares

Mar 27, 2019
Take a pill. You get way to agitated over nothing. We are merely discussing a game situation. The way you get all defensive tells me you are probably not an adult and are not ready to discuss adult topics.
You're right. I overreacted. I should have said, that his responses were not fitting with my image of him given the circumstances and be done with it. I am sorry.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Noob build. My main path build I made everyone happy everyone got 3+ green dots and everyone over 55%. And I didn't use any mod or anything for that.
I can get 4 people full 4s the rest all 3s on my 7.75 build with 2 super happy orange faces at the end. My season 3 is unmodded btw. I don't need mods those was just some easy builds to help out some folks that struggle with the party thing. Instead of bragging tho why not post your builds so people can actually see for themselves eh. Proof or it didn't happen.

Reactions: 7thOmen and Bleiu

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ahm. Is it just me, or why is no one talking about this beauty? She looks like Maya, but better. Like ten times better.

I was told there were scenes with her in episode 8 that I completely missed. Can someone throw an episode 8 save at me? No matter what path, I'll fix it with Sancho mod. Thank you.

View attachment 2559354

View attachment 2559355
Ten times better than Maya? Hmm, maybe think about that again. And then watch his reaction after he finds out that I slapped Oscar and threw him out of the party.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
you will need lots of patience :ROFLMAO:
Not as much as for many other games. Not to rehash this debate, but at least DrPinkCake's updates are fully self-contained episodes. Not few hundred renders with a "to be continued..." thrown in at some random point. But we get episodes about once every 8 months or so and as the story progresses and becomes more complex, that may stretch further.

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
Not as much as for many other games. Not to rehash this debate, but at least DrPinkCake's updates are fully self-contained episodes. Not few hundred renders with a "to be continued..." thrown in at some random point. But we get episodes about once every 8 months or so and as the story progresses and becomes more complex, that may stretch further.
He also writes a pretty good story and characters, just got done with my chick only maya/josy route, crazy how different a chick and a dick playthrough can be

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Ahm. Is it just me, or why is no one talking about this beauty? She looks like Maya, but better. Like ten times better.

I was told there were scenes with her in episode 8 that I completely missed. Can someone throw an episode 8 save at me? No matter what path, I'll fix it with Sancho mod. Thank you.

View attachment 2559354

View attachment 2559355
There's scene with this one in eps. 7 if i'm not mistaken. Just talk to Sarah, before talking to Derek first. I kinda forgot why talking to Derek cancel the scene tho.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Was it ever revealed who posted the Cathy cluck?
It will likely be whoever the person blackmailing the alphas is. The spy camera Derek found in his bar is situated at the same angle as the photos of Jacob (and possibly his accomplice) double-teaming Arieth in the room when it was still a closet. A similar camera was probably used to photo Cathy in the locker room. Both were taken to implicate the DIKs.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
as the photos of Jacob (and possibly his accomplice) double-teaming Arieth
If I recall correctly, that one was a selfie of Leon holding up his phone.
I love this thread and how it constantly gives me reasons to replay the game. So much is going on, that I miss/forget details like this. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: znar25

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
I love this thread and how it constantly gives me reasons to replay the game. So much is going on, that I miss/forget details like this. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the selfie with Jacob and Leon was made with a phone. This is probably related to Jamie losing his phone right around the time.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This one is the photo I am talking about (depending on whether Jacob is solo or not):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two other photos which are selfies.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn so i finished last episode, lots of questions i wanna know. Lets talk a little, imma use spoiler so i dont reveal story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i also had an option to fight him but im playing on Android, i dont think fighting controls were added so i got smacked with a gun. Can you actually beat the shit out of Vinny?
You only get to punch him once if you're on a "massive DIK" path. and then he hits you in the face with his gun.
That's as much fighting you can get for the time being against Vinny. If you're on any other path, you don't get to smack him.

Reactions: Mfka5
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes