Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
What is with all those clone and blacked series? Are they just fan fiction or is any of them going be in game? Just wondering as not been really following lately.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Damn so i finished last episode, lots of questions i wanna know. Lets talk a little, imma use spoiler so i dont reveal story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Vinny, is a prick, he was looking for something in his old room, not arbitrarily destroying it.. This time. You can’t beat him, you only get one hit then he pulls the gun.

If you picked Sarah you are still on the others path, so not fixed.

I think the camera was planted by Quinn. Not clear why. My suspicion comes from there being one of her candy canes on the floor in there after your first visits.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think the camera was planted by Quinn. Not clear why. My suspicion comes from there being one of her candy canes on the floor in there after your first visits.
Or it might have just fallen out of Aerith's snatch. There's no telling what all is up in there. :unsure:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You only get to punch him once if you're on a "massive DIK" path. and then he hits you in the face with his gun.
That's as much fighting you can get for the time being against Vinny. If you're on any other path, you don't get to smack him.
you can smack him on neutral aswell. just need to be on the dick side of the spectrum. The thing I think he is looking for is that little black box you are pointed to on your table a bit earlier in the game. Whatever is inside is what he is looking for IMO

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
On neutral the choice for me was to be a pussy or something and on chick to difuse it.
That is wierd I did make constant dik choices during the party. Im going through the party soon on another neutral path will test it out again making only chick choices.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
That is wierd I did make constant dik choices during the party. Im going through the party soon on another neutral path will test it out again making only chick choices.
There. He just tells him off, hence i said him being a pussy, just punch him xD
When he picks neutral he doesnt get smacked back nor punches him but he is still pretty shook. Just shows his gun trying to intimidate

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There. He just tells him off, hence i said him being a pussy, just punch him xD
When he picks neutral he doesnt get smacked back nor punches him but he is still pretty shook. Just shows his gun trying to intimidate
Neutral path IIRC Fuckface threathens to cave his face in or something. Dik path he takes action.
No the main affinity don't matter except if you have chick you can indeed punch him on neutral. It all depends on how far to witch side you are it seems. I went all out making dik choices during my party and this is the result. This shows that Neutral is actually a very virsatile path to play. You can go either way you just need to be on the right side at the right time. You only loose out on the huge dik or huge chick choices
screenshot0031.png screenshot0029.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
For the camera, my guess would be theres actually more of them hidden all across mansion spying on everyone and everything
I agree, where there is one camera, there may be more. If there is, the guys will now tear the house apart to find them all. In the next parts, there will only be mini games to put the house in order again...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: c.mork and Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
funkymonkeyjedi Ok did another neutral run this time with chick choices only during the party. Still the same result able to punch or tell him off. Seems there is another variable affecting it. I wonder if it is not the side you had the most blocks in when it locked to neutral. I will have to test a complete new playthrough and check. Will take a some time will post when I figure it out.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
funkymonkeyjedi Ok did another neutral run this time with chick choices only during the party. Still the same result able to punch or tell him off. Seems there is another variable affecting it. I wonder if it is not the side you had the most blocks in when it locked to neutral. I will have to test a complete new playthrough and check. Will take a some time will post when I figure it out.
From the official guide.

punching_vinny.jpg

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
What was your guys funniest moment from this episode.
I gotta hand it to the DPC, i barely laugh out loud on anything but he just keeps surprising me.
I was in my room at night trying not to make any noise and then i saw this Derek which completely made me bursting a laughter
I think thats Derek, right?
Look a lot like him, this one has different costume

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
that's good to know, I've not done a "permanent neutral" affinity run yet. Once your permanent affinity has been set, I've noticed that whether you made opposing choices afterwards don't affect much path-wise. I've noted some reactions to be different, sure, that might affect some dialogs.

Admittedly, I've been reluctant, for some reason, to pick the neutral path. I think my very first playthrough was neutral, but I haven't gone back to it in some time. Now I'm intrigued. :ROFLMAO:

But thank you for the clarification. (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What was your guys funniest moment from this episode.
I gotta hand it to the DPC, i barely laugh out loud on anything but he just keeps surprising me.
I was in my room at night trying not to make any noise and then i saw this Derek which completely made me bursting a laughter
I think thats Derek, right?
Look a lot like him, this one has different costume
This is not Derek, this is just a creepy jerk who makes primitive pick-up lines to all the girls. The same "firefighter douche" that can get balls hit from Zoey. Trying to "flirt" with Jill on her route and gets the perfect comeback from Bella.

And he choked on this beer because:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes