robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
This is not Derek, this is just a creepy jerk who makes primitive pick-up lines to all the girls. The same "firefighter douche" that can get balls hit from Zoey. Trying to "flirt" with Jill on her route and gets the perfect comeback from Bella.

And he choked on this beer because:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmfao i never noticed that happening behind Sage..because all eyes are on Sage here..honestly didn't see anything going on behind her.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
The thing I think he is looking for is that little black box you are pointed to on your table a bit earlier in the game. Whatever is inside is what he is looking for IMO
There was an interesting theory some hundreds of pages ago about him asserting his dominance by "rearranging the environment" back to how it was during his days.

What was your guys funniest moment from this episode.
Easily the STD check story.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Yeah the selfie with Jacob and Leon was made with a phone. This is probably related to Jamie losing his phone right around the time.
I think you refering the selfie with Jamie and Leon, Jacob had the spy cam pic alone or with Derek.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
"I have frozen myself so that I may live to see the wonders of episodes 10-12, thaw me out when Patreon rewards are cheap and worthwhile"

"P.S. Please alter this meme as time dictates" Jasper.jpg

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
any news on update date?
We are due a status update. Though his update from last week said he is working on lewd scenes that will amount to 1800 renders each (Which is 60-70 seconds) so they will take some time to render. That and he has been upgrading all his rigs with 4090s iirc. Which will make the most time consuming part of the process so much faster. The previous update log suggest, by now, that he may be over, or around, the 60% completion mark for the next episode. So mid summer might be a good spot for a release date especially with the new hardware acquired across his several PCs.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It will likely be whoever the person blackmailing the alphas is. The spy camera Derek found in his bar is situated at the same angle as the photos of Jacob (and possibly his accomplice) double-teaming Arieth in the room when it was still a closet. A similar camera was probably used to photo Cathy in the locker room. Both were taken to implicate the DIKs.
If I recall correctly, that one was a selfie of Leon holding up his phone.
I love this thread and how it constantly gives me reasons to replay the game. So much is going on, that I miss/forget details like this. :ROFLMAO:
Well, JJ1960, looks like I was once again off the mark. I just made it to what you were referring to:

I had completely forgot about this slide

I was confusing it with this one
So, in light of this, it does in fact change my initial perception of the time frame about when these cameras were installed. Which appears to be a lot earlier than I had perceived.

It's good that you brought this question up, because it forces me to fact-check myself knowing I often miss the mark like this. :ROFLMAO:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hidden cameras like those are quite high tech, Vinny and Nick might know how to install then, but you know who else might have installed them? The betas, hacking the laptop to send Jade's video to Burkle and sending the Rooster with Cathy's pic they may be the 3rd party spying for Burkle, maybe the Cathy pic was even planned by Burkle to make Burgmeister (Rusty) lose face and divert political power from them.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hidden cameras like those are quite high tech, Vinny and Nick might know how to install then, but you know who else might have installed them? The betas, hacking the laptop to send Jade's video to Burkle and sending the Rooster with Cathy's pic they may be the 3rd party spying for Burkle, maybe the Cathy pic was even planned by Burkle to make Burgmeister (Rusty) lose face and divert political power from them.
The camera doesn't look high tech though, it looks like a basic CCTV camera like this:
1682027182122.png

Burke wouldn't need the Betas to access that type of camera, the college probably has plenty ready to replace faulty cameras around the college which might develop faults.

DAZ3D does have actual spycams which are more subtle and more high tech than CCTV cameras among it's assets (I've seen them on other games) so DPC has deliberately chosen a camera that looks like a CCTV camera rather than a high-tech spycam.

Reactions: mindern

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeh I've thought about that as well, considering the DIKs also pick on them constantly. And I wouldn't put it passed them to frame the DIKs to blame the Alphas. And cause both frats to blame each other.

Like for instance, what if the preps hired the try betas to cause DIKs and Alphas to self destruct..

Food for thought for sure.. :unsure:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
The camera doesn't look high tech though, it looks like a basic CCTV camera like this:
View attachment 2561221

Burke wouldn't need the Betas to access that type of camera, the college probably has plenty ready to replace faulty cameras around the college which might develop faults.

DAZ3D does have actual spycams which are more subtle and more high tech than CCTV cameras among it's assets (I've seen them on other games) so DPC has deliberately chosen a camera that looks like a CCTV camera rather than a high-tech spycam.
screenshot0001.png
As you can see the camera is disguised as a CO2 detector, Derek only find it strange because it's flashing red and identify it as a camera when he opens it, also Burkle has no basis to put a camera into a "private" fraternity.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes