Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm curious, I never had the heart to do this to Jill myself after I saw this picture so I wonder, did anybody here get the lower picture result and play Episode 9 with that save? Is there any big fallout to this or is it more or less the same as with the top picture?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
After playing multiple routes in this game, episode 9 left me with a lot of questions.

Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?
No signs of this. It felt more like a scene emphasizing Jill's neatness and inexperience in these matters. No STD related variables, since it's still could be managed by checking for specific lewd scenes variables, I don't see it will come in play, at least at this moment. May be if MC will continue his manwhore playthrough, then he will be punished somehow at the game finale. But any middle of the game STD/non-STD branching seems not realistic to me.

What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.

if it was a girl, who do you guys think would it be? and if its a guy, well, who do you guys think it will be?
It's still exciting, but we are limited by lewd scenes and their amount, which game creator (DPC) is planned. They are not "procedure-generated" so, always limit your fantasy and expectations. You'll be very lucky if there's any choice at all and it's not just hard written in the plot. I may bet on Quinn (they already had threesome in EP8), and... maybe, if DPC would like to add a real drama - it would be Josy. The rest - any of HOT's girls like Sarah or Melanie, Lily and Elena too. But don't expect more than 2 options - and it's the best you would get. Maybe he will spread this "options" between several episodes, it's a good version and option too. But I meant one single episode by saying of options.

On Maya and Josy's path, especially after the drinking game, is there a possibility that you would get a foursome with either Jill or Sage?
gCC7Efe.jpg PUurM2a.jpg
yeah, yeah :p

Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?
He will have to admit and accept new reality... :cool: He will be pissed off, but I doubt he will try to fight with MC again. Or if MC is a pussy and CHICK, then Josy will handle him again, she know how to:
DQr0737.jpg 9TooGO9.jpg

In Isabelle's ending there was an emphasis on Nick being shocked, is there a possibility that whoever Isabelle's husband is was related to Nick somehow? or are they probably close.
Good time for MC to call the DIKs secret code.

Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is
I'll leave it here:

way0vAI.jpg otVXaFb.jpg me8MlHo.jpg

JS6kzVG.jpg ifIZHof.jpg uu4R4Iv.jpg

iDspOKn.jpg Fcf1VrO.jpg eryuV3y.jpg KTlGym3.jpg

Who is best girl? (for me its josy and maya but to be honest, all the girls in BADIK have different flavors of romance)
J&M story and branch one of the sweatest, imo. Speaking of "compatibility" and their potential future, despite the throuple thing it's one of the most matched choice and relationships. Their social status are about the same or very close to each other, they have issues with families or with parents. But it's not Jill's case, which somekind repeates Neil story with Lynette. Nor problematic Bella (age, work, mystery with her past and husband), and Sage, which graduates in half of a year and her family as a bonus.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is
Familial connections. Jill's family will have known the MC's mother in some manner. DPC has strictly said there will be no incest in the game. So don't expect Jill to be related by blood.

Blakes812

May 17, 2023
DPC has deliberately used misdirection before, by having the characters thinking things that are not confirmed, like the mc interpreting Josy's "relationship" as being with a boy so that we start to assume it's a boy, and when it turns out to be a girl, we can't say, "She said it was a boy!" because she never did, the mc assumed wrong.

We also have most of the characters just assuming it was the Alphas that trashed the mansion, even Quinn assumes it when she points to the alpha tag on the wall. It's almost a full gone conclusion. Except it's not, and it was probably related to Vinny searching for something. We've now had three cases where Vinny or his associates are looking for something from the mansion: Nick skulking around the library during the Cathy cluck, the mansion trashing, and now Vinny himself ransacking the mc's room.
I noticed this too.... Also what's up with the puzzle box he found when the free furniture arrived? I thought whatever they are looking for is in that, Hidden in plain sight..

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections

It doesn't matter how long I'm gone, everything seems so familiar when I return...

1684806851658.gif

1684807148012.gif

My guess is Fuckface is sitting, doesn't really suit his sexual interactions with existing MGs and SGs though, either the girl is more in charge sexually or he is less aggressive. My guess is this is when Sally returns his clothes on the others branch and there'll be a conversation like:

Sally: Here's your clothes back.
Fuckface: That's it? Nothing else?
Sally: Like what?
Fuckface: You could've said thanks.
Sally: Thanks.
Fuckface: That was very believable.
Sally: What? Should I be giving you a blowjob?
Fuckface: I wouldn't say no.
Sally: Of course you wouldn't. *glances down* Looks like you really like that idea.
Fuckface: What guy wouldn't?
Sally: *mumbles* You'd be surprised
Fuckface: What did you say?
Sally: Nothing
Fuckface: Well as you were the one who mentioned it.... *removes pants"
Sally: Are you fucking serious?
Fuckface: Why not?
Sally: *mumbles* good question *sits next to Fuckface*
Fuckface: Are you just going to look.
Sally: *looks closer* Maybe
Fuckface: I don't think so
Sally: Well show me what you want me to do...
Fuckface: *pushes Sally's head down* Start like this.

That was sounding pretty believable until you got to the removing pants part.

The only reason for making a teaser like that would be if it is someone the MC hasn't done anything sexual with before. Or Heather again.

Not a bad guess. I would say it's very likely.

Actually, the only reason for making a teaser like that was so DPC could fuck with the patrons on Discord.

Seriously.

Why else would he troll us with this:

1684807043708.png

Yes, that is an original DPC.

Print it, frame it, then explain it to your imaginary girlfriends. ;):p 1684807132163.png

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Why is Tybalt so dark compared to his mom and dad? His parents look white and he looks Indian with blond hair or like an Australian aboriginal.
I can understand why you might think that, but it's important to remember that appearances can vary widely across different ethnicities. This guy is American, but he might have some features that resemble those off Indian descent.And,
On behalf of 1.4 billion people of my country I would like to kill the idea of him being Indian.

sampow

May 14, 2023
What do you guys reckon, will Quinn and the mc ever be exclusive?

If you’re on Sages branch and tell Quinn in the kitchen, she spits it, telling the mc he was just another fuck for her, then she storms out. Is she jealous? Or is she just annoyed her fucktoy is unavailable?

But if you’re on the others branch, and the mc is close with Quinn, she challenges him to keep his dick in his pants during the Halloween party but doesn’t even give a shit if he fails (of course he fails, how could he not fail!), he still ends up spending the night with her.

Then again, she kinda looked uncomfortable when she and Riona caught him and Sage fucking in the garden that time (but only if she was into him).

And on top of that, she’s lowering her guard with him regularly, breaking her own rules: Sleepovers, kissing in public, PDA at the HOTs party.

So, will there be a time when Quinn doesn’t want the mc fucking other girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

If you’re on Sages branch and tell Quinn in the kitchen, she spits it, telling the mc he was just another fuck for her, then she storms out. Is she jealous? Or is she just annoyed her fucktoy is unavailable?

But if you’re on the others branch, and the mc is close with Quinn, she challenges him to keep his dick in his pants during the Halloween party but doesn’t even give a shit if he fails (of course he fails, how could he not fail!), he still ends up spending the night with her.

Then again, she kinda looked uncomfortable when she and Riona caught him and Sage fucking in the garden that time (but only if she was into him).

And on top of that, she’s lowering her guard with him regularly, breaking her own rules: Sleepovers, kissing in public, PDA at the HOTs party.

I think it's been set up for Quinn, Rio, Lily and Nicole to have separate paths out of the "others" branch. There's potential for future paths out for Cam (there's a reason we're repeatedly told that the only restaurant customer she actually fucks is Fuckface, the other customers only get oral) and certainly Zoey will have a path. There's also a likely Josy path off "others" as well if the Maya and Josy couple break up without Fuckface being in their relationship, maybe even a path for Maya but that's not been hinted at as much as Josy's potential path has been and would need a run in "others" with neutral or even chick affinity. The other possible path off (but with no hints in the story yet) would be Sarah and Mel who would potentially be another throuple route, but not as serious as the Josy and Maya throuple.

A few weeks ago someone commented that the branch actually shows as "alone" rather than "others" in the code. I speculated then that for now "others" is a better term for the route, however as the side girls get their own branches if the player stays off the branches and turns down exclusivity with the side girls when they push for it then "alone" would be a more accurate description of the route by the end of the game.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If thats not another misdirect and is supposed to be Bianca's mom, wtf happened?
ep7_diary47.jpg ep7_diary48.jpg
Look at Neil, the lower class with no cosmetics, surgeries and working himself to death, he looks like he barely aged. If thats true, might as well say it right now, the brunette, Vivian(?) is Madame, if the females changed so much :cautious: or maybe this one

Imo, she is jealous in every instance, 100%. But will that ever be enough for her to fight for the MC instead of moving out of the way and spare herself further heart ache?
ep9_quinn_talk51.jpg ep9_quinn_talk52.jpg
there is also this conversation
Since I'm already going through images, do you think Becky being a stinky poo is made up by Derek because she hates him? MC can get pretty upclose and he never complains.:HideThePain:
ep9_diks_ph1_keg_event3.jpg And we can't end on a high not, so, we have the return of hard drugs into the story. Do you think Quinn will still be involved, or pretty much retconned and its now only Tommy & Vinny?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes