ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 2653592

The winning option gets featured in episode 10. Vote in the polls you're eligible for.
I'm big fan of Leather pants as I made it clear many times before , :devilish::love:.

however, I want the "leather pants " to remain as Josy's style :ROFLMAO:, so I vote for 1, for Rio. But to be fair, this is a rare case, when all 4 would look good on her.(y)

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I like 1 most ,and maybe 2 or 3, 4? nonono:unsure:
I really like 1 and 2, and I also like 3. But 4 is my least favorite. Not bad but kind of boring?
I'm big fan of Leather pants as I made it clear many times before , :devilish::love:.

however, I want the "leather pants " to remain as Josy's style :ROFLMAO:, so I vote for 1, for Rio. But to be fair, this is a rare case, when all 4 would look good on her.(y)
I get that, wanting each girl should have their own personal style.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2653501

As I understand it, not everyone clearly perceived this scene and what is happening on it.

I'm more interested in what path this scene is intended for. Is it exclusive to throuple branch, "canon" scene for all branches, friends scene or a version of friends + feelings for Maya.
Best guess a date with Josy and Maya or you pick one of them and this is the Maya version. Hard to know without full contexts but likely you pick one of the girls makes sense with the Josy preview

Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

No one wears the leather pants like Josy does but keep in mind Jill wore them too, one and 3 make Rio ass look the best. I say let Rio wear them that way Rio KO's Quinn it opens the door for Josy and Rio to become friends and since they friends Josy would be nice enough to offer a 3some with Rio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
the scene took place at the entrance of the DIK mansion, but I thought everyone knew that already. Or am I wrong and I seem to have gone through some sort of Mandela effect? Where did everyone seem to think it was taking place?
I thought it was across the street from Maya's parents' house or Bella's neighborhood :HideThePain:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No one wears the leather pants like Josy does but keep in mind Jill wore them too, one and 3 make Rio ass look the best. I say let Rio wear them that way Rio KO's Quinn it opens the door for Josy and Rio to become friends and since they friends Josy would be nice enough to offer a 3some with Rio
Just how many time you spend with Dalix lately? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
Anyway, Jill doesn't count because :

a, Her simps already voted against the leather pants back in the days, in favor for the white pants :whistle:. but dpc added it later for an another episode because he's a LMMF. ;)

b, Jill doesn't count because she wore, this type of panties underneatho_O
BeingADIK 2023-05-27 17-55-50-60.jpg
and You should know by now that Josy either wear a thong or no panties at all:devilish:

and c, Jill doesn't count because, well she is Jill, and by default Jill doenst count at all .:ROFLMAO:

and with that the prosecution rest its case:whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: zarachi

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
N1: Anime black crop top and red pants has my vote (Riona moving away from her hardcore gothic style and using more colors now that light is coming into her life) :Kappa:.
N2: Hello Kitty hoodie and normal jeans (I like the hoodie but not her boring and normie jeans) :FacePalm:.
N3: Gray little bear shirt and leather pants (another good choice, with the leather pants her little butt always stand out but that shirt is not enough cover with winter coming, imagine having to waste more money on medicine and make queen Quinn angrier) :4Head:.
N4: Blue Love 86 pullover and black torn pants (standard choice but winter is coming to be wearing torn clothes - mi old old grandma used to say that torn clothes attract poverty, she was from older days) :WeSmart:.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What do you mean by "not everyone clearly perceived this scene"? Your images seem to show how you came to the realization that the scene took place at the entrance of the DIK mansion, but I thought everyone knew that already. Or am I wrong and I seem to have gone through some sort of Mandela effect? Where did everyone seem to think it was taking place?
Nope, I made this comparison image in a few days after preview release.

No offense, but that's why I said "not everyone"
I seen people periodically speculated that it's Maya home and some other versions. Since there are no faq or whatever else it's good to refresh memory or to realise something new if you hadn't did it previously.

It's good if you aware, but it may be useful for somebody else, that's what I mean.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Out of curiosity, does anyone else notice how metallic, reflective or glossy the teeth of the characters are sometimes in certain scenes? Now before I continue, I'm not saying the renders are bad (the renders are amazing), I'm just genuinely curious if somebody else has noticed it. I'm trying to learn DAZ studio myself, and I'm wondering if the glossy texture is just a default thing or the settings can be altered to have a more rough or matte texture.

I'm also sharing this cause the moment I noticed this, I CAN'T unsee it haha.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone else notice how metallic, reflective or glossy the teeth of the characters are sometimes in certain scenes? Now before I continue, I'm not saying the renders are bad (the renders are amazing), I'm just genuinely curious if somebody else has noticed it. I'm trying to learn DAZ studio myself, and I'm wondering if the glossy texture is just a default thing or the settings can be altered to have a more rough or matte texture.

giphy-1637264842.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
for now Madame is the only content of the VIP pass, probably in the future there will be another one (either Madame or for the VIP pass)
Knowing what kind of troll DPC is, I can expect the next VIP pass prize to be something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

It might happen. I've experienced this myself in DAZ, don't know yet what exactly causes this effect (I'm very new at this) but I think it has to do with lighting.
Look at Josy teeth:
JosyCP2077_3.png

Nothing that can't be fixed in Ps, but for DPC it can be a problem because hundreds of renders need to be post-processed and that takes a lot of time.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just how many time you spend with Dalix lately? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
Anyway, Jill doesn't count because :

a, Her simps already voted against the leather pants back in the days, in favor for the white pants :whistle:. but dpc added it later for an another episode because he's a LMMF. ;)

b, Jill doesn't count because she wore, this type of panties underneatho_O
View attachment 2654065
and You should know by now that Josy either wear a thong or no panties at all:devilish:

and c, Jill doesn't count because, well she is Jill, and by default Jill doenst count at all .:ROFLMAO:

and with that the prosecution rest its case:whistle::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Of course I'm verrrrrrry verrryy aware of what kind of panties my girl wears or doesn't wear. Jill made a massive mistake wearing granny panties and leather but Jill is a retard so that nothing new but sadly it must count because she did wear it, however sometimes I forget things :ROFLMAO: But my point is a Josy Rio 3some would be hot even if it very unlikely to happen:devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Knowing what kind of troll DPC is, I can expect the next VIP pass prize to be something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I repeat: sooner or later we will discover Madame's connection to BADIk's story, who she really is. and it is unlikely to be a pleasant surprise

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes