bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I haven't played in a long time, but from what I remember it:

Jill at one point excludes Belle and vice versa.
Bella excludes Kathy
The teacher(can't remember the name, Sage's mother) excludes Maya and Jill
I don't know if there are more possibilities to cause conflict, but these are the ones I know.

And yes you can play with all of them until the end of the 8th episodes, then the MC itself rejects the girls if you have chosen the one you want to be with, but in episode 9 you can again be handsy with others and it starts to add cheat points No matter of which one you chose and with whom you are trying to cheat.
Thanks a bunch! That really helps.

I played through everything back when episode 6 was new, so I figured I'd check in advance before screwing something up unintentionally.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
No, it's okay, she's adopted. :p

God, that's going to be a clusterfuck... definitely going to avoid that one.
I have to tell you about Jill and Quinn it seems (I've read not so long ago on this thread) that Quinn rejects you if you are with Jill not experienced it myself never got near Quinn when not inevitable in my Jill PT.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Autistic observation incoming. I'm in a new playthrough and I've been keeping track of each day passed. The day in the screenshots below has been counted as Friday. It seems there was a continuity error in a dialogue with Jill. Unless they have economics classes on a Saturday.:ROFLMAO:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
What is wrong with you tasteless heathens, feels like you would fit right in with DPC discord tards. :Kappa:
3 is the only legit option, for the pants alone, tops all suck ass.
*cough* So edgy, Nebulous. How very naughty-ish of you :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, trying to recall Riona in my mind through all the seasons and episodes, kinda of stuck to consider between 2 & 3 how the outfits might align with these traits like her personality and role for one. I could definitely choose 2, quite a casual style I would appreciate. That hoodie adds cuteness, and jeans provide a comfortable look. But there is also 3, portrays herself as stylish and edgy, that and combination with tattoos gives off a cool and confident vibe for sure.

Both options are feasible, but not enough sentiment if I were in her position. So I had to peak at the next ones while considering it at the same time, number 1 gives away a bold and vibrant appearance, the black crop top could showcase her confidence and willing to show herself, the red pants but it's not quite red I'm seeing here (either that or I'm colorblind) adds energy to her outfit. It's definitely a good choice if you want *cough* attention look that tops all suck ass :sneaky:

As for last one, I'm not so sure although ripped black slim jeans looks good. In the end, I just went with casting vote for 1. I wish I could say I'm also optimist second choice for number 3 that defines her.
Wheez, good old fashion babe! hours of experience in shopping tells you all need to know :HideThePain:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2653501

As I understand it, not everyone clearly perceived this scene and what is happening on it.

I'm more interested in what path this scene is intended for. Is it exclusive to throuple branch, "canon" scene for all branches, friends scene or a version of friends + feelings for Maya.
Well, is kinda hard pay attention to the background with such beauties in front of us, right?

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I have to tell you about Jill and Quinn it seems (I've read not so long ago on this thread) that Quinn rejects you if you are with Jill not experienced it myself never got near Quinn when not inevitable in my Jill PT.
Oh yeah, I noticed you wrote that before, sorry I didn't mention it. But thank you. I appreciate it. :)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What do you mean by "not everyone clearly perceived this scene"? Your images seem to show how you came to the realization that the scene took place at the entrance of the DIK mansion, but I thought everyone knew that already. Or am I wrong and I seem to have gone through some sort of Mandela effect? Where did everyone seem to think it was taking place?
Since the intro menu slideshow has MC, Derek and Maya at allegedly their parents home and so far menu images have been foreshadowing for future evens (with modified details, of course), maybe they thought we are going there? But I haven't seen discussions myself, so I'm just assuming thats where they though the Maya render was taken. :HideThePain:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I thought people were exaggerating, like they often do when complaining. But nope, it was more a scene of horror than pleasure. I wanted it to be over as fast as possible and it's the only sex scenes in the game I try to avoid. I wanted to take a shower after seeing it because I felt dirty, and not in a good way. Imagine having sex with a middle-aged prostitute after an 18 hours shift where she had sex with hundreds of people and never showered or washed herself. That's the Madame scenes.
:ROFLMAO: I can picture you following Ace Ventura's extensive self-cleaning protocol.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Does the VIP pass prize give access to anything else than Madame ?
I wanted to accept it for my DIK playthrough because of all that I read on this thread :ROFLMAO: but instead I had cold feet and refused it but made a save to be able to come back later and try it.
Is it worth it for anything else than madame ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does the VIP pass prize give access to anything else than Madame ?
I wanted to accept it for my DIK playthrough because of all that I read on this thread :ROFLMAO: but instead I had cold feet and refused it but made a save to be able to come back later and try it.
Is it worth it for anything else than madame ?
for now Madame is the only content of the VIP pass, probably in the future there will be another one (either Madame or for the VIP pass)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Melimelo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Riona #2 all day.

Voting for an outfit where she tucks her pants into her boots, this community never ceases to amaze sometimes.

Reactions: Redd23

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
for now Madame is the only content of the VIP pass, probably in the future there will be another one (either Madame or the would be the most vulgar the first one? there isn't one I really like, if forced I would vote for the VIP pass)
Ok no rush then, Madame will wait for me a little longer :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes