funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well, I knew a woman who found Ozzy Osbourne to be the hottest man alive so I'm not surprised by anything anymore. :ROFLMAO:
Was she looking at Ozzy through liquid concrete?
I mean What the hell!?

If he at least had a nice voice, but he doesn't even have that.
The music was good (well some of it lol), but just by himself, I'd sooner finger paint with poop and call it art before I can agree to anything Ozzy as being appealing.

:ROFLMAO:

Mar 9, 2019
I thought people were exaggerating, like they often do when complaining. But nope, it was more a scene of horror than pleasure. I wanted it to be over as fast as possible and it's the only sex scenes in the game I try to avoid. I wanted to take a shower after seeing it because I felt dirty, and not in a good way. Imagine having sex with a middle-aged prostitute after an 18 hours shift where she had sex with hundreds of people and never showered or washed herself. That's the Madame scenes.
Wow, talk about "self-insert". I really never think that deeply about any of the sex scenes, maybe it's because I don't have the dick that all other men with mommy issues seem to have. Guess my mommy issues can only be considered above average...
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
I'd sooner finger paint with poop and call it art
Of course the Funkymonkeyjedi wants to paint with poop, throwing it isn't enough anymore?

Wait, that's Maya?

WAIT A MINUTE, THAT IS MAYA!
Is that a good 'WAIT A MINUTE' or a bad 'WAIT A MINUTE'?

I wrote and made renders and animations for the big free-roam event this week, and I have three scenes left that need art before I'm finished with the big things of it. After that, I can write code, test it, work on details, place special renders, add phone content, etc.
But I have also focused on other areas of the episode and have been writing other story scenes this week.
After these few weeks, working on something else for a while will feel good. I mainly wrote scenes for Isabella and Riona but also playtested parts of the episode.
I have posed 3657 renders so far, and next week I will start working on animations to beef up my render queue, which is now down to 13 animations.
Riona will get a cosmetic poll that starts tomorrow. Here is a teaser of the options. The winning option will be featured in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I mean I'm happy for Rio to get more content, but I'm honestly hoping this isn't strictly LI/Others route based because honestly I feel like that girl just needs a friend so I am always nice to her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Is that a good 'WAIT A MINUTE' or a bad 'WAIT A MINUTE'?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's awesome, just like Derek. Maya might have some layers that you need to peel off first one by one (unlike her twin who didn't have any layers at all to cover himself). But after that, she's just as awesome as Derek, as your friend, or as your lover. Just, a little bit emotional in here and there, which is still understandable. But other than that. Awesome.

Last edited:

Emea7

Oct 28, 2022

I wrote and made renders and animations for the big free-roam event this week, and I have three scenes left that need art before I'm finished with the big things of it. After that, I can write code, test it, work on details, place special renders, add phone content, etc.
But I have also focused on other areas of the episode and have been writing other story scenes this week.
After these few weeks, working on something else for a while will feel good. I mainly wrote scenes for Isabella and Riona but also playtested parts of the episode.
I have posed 3657 renders so far, and next week I will start working on animations to beef up my render queue, which is now down to 13 animations.
Riona will get a cosmetic poll that starts tomorrow. Here is a teaser of the options. The winning option will be featured in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I'd vote for 1(far left), although 4(far right) doesn't seem bad either

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
R there any consequences to showing jade's sex tape to diks? Or is jade's husband seeing the video an inevitable thing?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's funny, really. I think she is the hottest out of all the women available to the MC. Big breasts. Beautiful eyes and sugary words. I just can't see why people dislike her. She is, essentially, an approachable version of Bella aha. But, hey, to each their own!
I have to agree, her head is fine. So if you separate Madame's head from her body and throw away the rest, then she will be beautiful. :LOL:

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
R there any consequences to showing jade's sex tape to diks? Or is jade's husband seeing the video an inevitable thing?
He doesn't see it if you delete the video. Showing it to the DIKs is something you should only ever do if you want to see nuclear fallout.

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
He doesn't see it if you delete the video. Showing it to the DIKs is something you should only ever do if you want to see nuclear fallout.
I did delete the video but he still sees it, well i did show em to diks cuz the walkthrough mod highlighted it as the better option

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's awesome, just like Derek. Maya might have some layers that you need to peel off first one by one (unlike her twin who didn't have any layers at all to cover himself). But after that, she's just as awesome as Derek, as your friend, or as your lover. Just, a little bit emotional in here and there, which is still understandable. But other than that. Awesome.
I am normally a man who prefers short hair variants of female characters, but damn if that don't make the neurons in my monke brain go overdrive.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
image.png That reminds me, I wanna ask my fellow Sage enjoyers: Am I the only one who misses messy/bedhead Sage? The kinda frazzled look made me fall for her right away. Not that I don't enjoy her cleaned-up look, but something about this style just feels better to me.
Also how do I make the image have the "click to see image" attribute, so I can avoid having the picture take up the whole box?
Edit: If it's the spoiler thing, I'm gonna be mad for not realizing that possibility.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked lots of times, but I find it hard to filter out information in a huge thread like this.

Is there a list of paths that don't conflict with each other? I prefer to to do playthroughs focusing on just one main woman (or two in the case of Josy & Maya), but I'd still like some fun on the side.

For instance, I know that you can't combine Isabella's path with banging Cathy. But there are loads of sexual encounters you can have that don't affect specific other relationships.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 2653346 That reminds me, I wanna ask my fellow Sage enjoyers: Am I the only one who misses messy/bedhead Sage? The kinda frazzled look made me fall for her right away. Not that I don't enjoy her cleaned-up look, but something about this style just feels better to me.
Also how do I make the image have the "click to see image" attribute, so I can avoid having the picture take up the whole box?
Edit: If it's the spoiler thing, I'm gonna be mad for not realizing that possibility.
Nah, i actually would love a variant with her hair. But her first hair is just, eugh. Not like i hate it. It's just, the hair seems fake, you know? And fake hair can look good, of course. But, it's just so unnecessarily sharp or i don't know. I don't have words to describe it. Either it's just my taste, or it's just a bad render of her.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Understandable. It could be that she's not "red" enough for you or something. I just want Sage to let her hair down again, all I'm saying.

Reactions: Tom267

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Understandable. It could be that she's not "red" enough for you or something. I just want Sage to let her hair down again, all I'm saying.
No, i dont think it's not "red" enough. It's just, comparing to her newer more smooth render of the hair:
1685173663727.png
Like, i want to rub her soft and smooth hair with my hand. But i don't know if i want to touch this
1685174016653.png

Like i said, maybe just a bad render or something. And i'm with you. I'm all in for another variaton of her hair.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes