Mar 9, 2019
Also, did the last update show the new hardware doing wonders on animation rendering? Last week the animation queue was 16 animations, this week it is 13...
That count means the machines are rendering much faster, usually, he'd have upwards of 2 dozen (24+) in the queue. The fact that the number is smaller means the machines are rendering faster than he's creating them, which means far less of a wait time for animations unlike episodes 8 and 9. He doesn't have to worry about waiting to put the animations in the game anymore.

I think late July is a truly optimistic release date, with mid-September being the latest realistic release date. Any longer and DPC himself will become annoyed with how long he's taking to put it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: buggs

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh GAWD no!
She's got worse looking skin than Maya has...
:sick:
I haven't met her in any of my plathroughs. And I stopped playing the game entirely weeks ago. I'm thinking that when I start new games to refresh my memory the weeks before the release of episode 10, I'm gonna take advantage of the hype and my appetite for the game and I'm gonna meet the madame at last. It can't be that bad... Right? :cautious:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I haven't met her in any of my plathroughs. And I stopped playing the game entirely weeks ago. I'm thinking that when I start new games to refresh my memory the weeks before the release of episode 10, I'm gonna take advantage of the hype and my appetite for the game and I'm gonna meet the madame at last. It can't be that bad... Right? :cautious:
No, it's not bad. In fact, she's actually a really hot milf, in my opinion. I think she's just a unexpected insert into this game, as she is a character we see or hear about in no other context and you have to shell out even more money to do anything with

Mar 9, 2019
Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates the madame. I dislike her simply because she's a character that seems unnecessary to interact with when we already have such a wide assortment of established characters, but I don't have the passionate hate that most of this thread has for her. I would prefer her scenes go to girls like Rose or Brandi though.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Depends on your tastes in women, but 95% of audience hate her.
Personally, I find her ugly because of her looks, plus from a story standpoint she's useless and her scenes took weeks to render.
It would be better if DPC did more scenes with SGs than this. This is my few criticisms of the game's structure.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Personally, I find her ugly because of her looks, plus from a story standpoint she's useless and her scenes took weeks to render.
It would be better if DPC did more scenes with SGs than this. This is my few criticisms of the game's structure.
I'm forced to agree.
She doesn't realy serve a meaningful purpose other than unlocking extra renders. Unless down the road DPC uses her as some form of 'informant' on other club visitors. But I doubt it'll go that direction.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Ocean is the dev of summer gone
For some reason the game stuck at 4.5 or 3.5 for a very long time although the story is good he's wasting time with the other game and that rendering thing
Not gonna lie but the game is alittle bit overrated but obviously better than half of the game here lmfao. Also, off -topic

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Ocean is the dev of summer gone
For some reason the game stuck at 4.5 or 3.5 for a very long time although the story is good he's wasting time with the other game and that rendering thing
I know, and that's exactly what I meant. he progressed to a point where readers absolutely want more story, but instead he went back to the drawing board to redo earlier chapters' renders. Specially when it wasn't even necessary as far as the story content was concerned. It's a shame because SG has an amazing story to it initially, but it's not moving forward while he's more preoccupied with redoing earlier scenes no one had issues with.

It's his story to tell and his creation to do what he wishes with. But if he's playing with details no one cared for, by the time he's done there will be other great novels to get busy on when that happens. Ocean got stuck on perfecting shit no one cared about, over the pragmatism of just following through with his story.

This is why Creators like DPC will most often be more popular because he's more efficient and pragmatic.

And I'm not trying to take a dump on Ocean, I'm just pointing out why he lost my interest.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It's funny, really. I think she is the hottest out of all the women available to the MC. Big breasts. Beautiful eyes and sugary words. I just can't see why people dislike her. She is, essentially, an approachable version of Bella aha. But, hey, to each their own!

Mar 9, 2019
It's funny, really. I think she is the hottest out of all the women available to the MC. Big breasts. Beautiful eyes and sugary words. I just can't see why people dislike her. She is, essentially, an approachable version of Bella aha. But, hey, to each their own!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Oh GAWD no!
She's got worse looking skin than Maya has...
:sick:
TBH I was starting to think I was the only one that noticed how Maya's skin is like.... off... I think its supposed to be like that. The first scene I thought she just had razor bumps but then I noticed in the throuple threesome scene her whole body has a skin issue of some sort. Seeing her displayed right next to Josy made it so noticable.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
TBH I was starting to think I was the only one that noticed how Maya's skin is like.... off... I think its supposed to be like that. The first scene I thought she just had razor bumps but then I noticed in the throuple threesome scene her whole body has a skin issue of some sort. Seeing her displayed right next to Josy made it so noticable.
I know her skin is almost like it's textured with a lunar surface-like texture and a **deadite skin tone.
:ROFLMAO:

**must be a "Ash vs Evil dead" fan to get that reference.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

I wrote and made renders and animations for the big free-roam event this week, and I have three scenes left that need art before I'm finished with the big things of it. After that, I can write code, test it, work on details, place special renders, add phone content, etc.
But I have also focused on other areas of the episode and have been writing other story scenes this week.
After these few weeks, working on something else for a while will feel good. I mainly wrote scenes for Isabella and Riona but also playtested parts of the episode.
I have posed 3657 renders so far, and next week I will start working on animations to beef up my render queue, which is now down to 13 animations.
Riona will get a cosmetic poll that starts tomorrow. Here is a teaser of the options. The winning option will be featured in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
FINALLY, Riona will get some decent clothes that don't scream "my soul is in a dark hole"! All 4 is a clear improvement. Could it be that we will get to help her away from whatever dark path Quinn has led her down? Might we finally even get to date her? This makes me so excited!:love:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

I wrote and made renders and animations for the big free-roam event this week, and I have three scenes left that need art before I'm finished with the big things of it. After that, I can write code, test it, work on details, place special renders, add phone content, etc.
But I have also focused on other areas of the episode and have been writing other story scenes this week.
After these few weeks, working on something else for a while will feel good. I mainly wrote scenes for Isabella and Riona but also playtested parts of the episode.
I have posed 3657 renders so far, and next week I will start working on animations to beef up my render queue, which is now down to 13 animations.
Riona will get a cosmetic poll that starts tomorrow. Here is a teaser of the options. The winning option will be featured in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I like them all but four is so so
Yeah, no. 4 is also my least favourite (expect that to be the winner :ROFLMAO: ) but it's not bad. Like you said, it's so so.
I like the new hair
I do too. Looks nice.
Man I wish we could get the shirt of 1 with the pants of 3
I don't know, I like seeing color on her.
TBH I was starting to think I was the only one that noticed how Maya's skin is like.... off... I think its supposed to be like that. The first scene I thought she just had razor bumps but then I noticed in the throuple threesome scene her whole body has a skin issue of some sort. Seeing her displayed right next to Josy made it so noticeable.
That is sadly a common problem with skins on Ren'Py. Many games have some characters with that problem and apparently it's not easy to fix, or DPC would have fixed it. That and Sage's zombie-colored grey skin that she has during some sex scenes.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I thought people were exaggerating, like they often do when complaining. But nope, it was more a scene of horror than pleasure. I wanted it to be over as fast as possible and it's the only sex scenes in the game I try to avoid. I wanted to take a shower after seeing it because I felt dirty, and not in a good way. Imagine having sex with a middle-aged prostitute after an 18 hours shift where she had sex with hundreds of people and never showered or washed herself. That's the Madame scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes