bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
No, i dont think it's not "red" enough. It's just, comparing to her newer more smooth render of the hair:
View attachment 2653365
Like, i want to rub her soft and smooth hair with my hand. But i don't know if i want to touch this
View attachment 2653374

Like i said, maybe just a bad render or something. And i'm with you. I'm all in for another variaton of her hair.
Old Sage hair is basically I hate my relationship and I wanna break up while New Sage hair is basically I'm moving on and I'm doing alright so far.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked lots of times, but I find it hard to filter out information in a huge thread like this.

Is there a list of paths that don't conflict with each other? I prefer to to do playthroughs focusing on just one main woman (or two in the case of Josy & Maya), but I'd still like some fun on the side.

For instance, I know that you can't combine Isabella's path with banging Cathy. But there are loads of sexual encounters you can have that don't affect specific other relationships.
Jill and Quinn
I wouldn't recommand Sage and her Mom (Jade) afaik nothing until now but it shouldn't end well ...

Last edited:
Reactions: bingolebongo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2653346 That reminds me, I wanna ask my fellow Sage enjoyers: Am I the only one who misses messy/bedhead Sage? The kinda frazzled look made me fall for her right away. Not that I don't enjoy her cleaned-up look, but something about this style just feels better to me.
Also how do I make the image have the "click to see image" attribute, so I can avoid having the picture take up the whole box?
Edit: If it's the spoiler thing, I'm gonna be mad for not realizing that possibility.
I love this hairstyle, but the fact: this is an asset for DAZ and it is long outdated - if you look closely, you can see the low detail and the hair looks like a haystack. If DPC finds a similar style but in high quality, I'll be glad to see Sage in this style again. But not with this prehistoric asset.

sampow

May 14, 2023
View attachment 2653346 That reminds me, I wanna ask my fellow Sage enjoyers: Am I the only one who misses messy/bedhead Sage? The kinda frazzled look made me fall for her right away. Not that I don't enjoy her cleaned-up look, but something about this style just feels better to me.
Also how do I make the image have the "click to see image" attribute, so I can avoid having the picture take up the whole box?
Edit: If it's the spoiler thing, I'm gonna be mad for not realizing that possibility.
Totally loved her hair earlier on. She's gone too respectable now. :p I even liked red, flashback Sage's hair. :)

To make it so only a thumbnail of the image is shown, just add the file as an attachment and don't insert it into your text, people will see the thumbnail and can click to see full size. I personally prefer the spoiler approach, 'cause then I can add a funny caption that people read before they reveal the picture. :giggle:

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I understand why DPC switched out of the old hairstyle, as the quality of that model wasn’t very good.
But I want to see Sage with her hair down again with a new better hairstyle.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Seeing these old first episodes screens always makes me want a Remaster but that might only happens when the game is fully completed... Being a DIK, 4K Remaster, Director's Cut Edition, 2030 :HideThePain:

DPC words about Remaster from the 2022 QA:
Do you plan on coming back to Acting Lessons (maybe a kind of Remaster when BaDik is done)?

I've thought about it, but I'm not sure if I ever will do it. The art would look better, the story could be fleshed out, and many more improvements could be made.

The things eventually keeping me from doing it are:

• Would a remaster/change of the game make it better, or would what made it great be lost in the process?
  • Is it worth doing all of that, knowing that most of the game would be the same as it already is? I wouldn't change any major event in it. Most of you know what I mean by that.
  • Wouldn't the time spent on this be better spent working on something new and fresh?
I see more negative aspects than positive ones, but I haven't ruled it out as a possibility.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 2653501

As I understand it, not everyone clearly perceived this scene and what is happening on it.

I'm more interested in what path this scene is intended for. Is it exclusive to throuple branch, "canon" scene for all branches, friends scene or a version of friends + feelings for Maya.
What do you mean by "not everyone clearly perceived this scene"? Your images seem to show how you came to the realization that the scene took place at the entrance of the DIK mansion, but I thought everyone knew that already. Or am I wrong and I seem to have gone through some sort of Mandela effect? Where did everyone seem to think it was taking place?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I did delete the video but he still sees it, well i did show em to diks cuz the walkthrough mod highlighted it as the better option
If Burke sees the video then you didn't delete it. Best option is to NOT show Derek at the end of Episode 4. Showing Derek will lead to you showing the DIKs for Hell Week. Which will lead to Burke getting a hold of it.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked lots of times, but I find it hard to filter out information in a huge thread like this.

Is there a list of paths that don't conflict with each other? I prefer to to do playthroughs focusing on just one main woman (or two in the case of Josy & Maya), but I'd still like some fun on the side.

For instance, I know that you can't combine Isabella's path with banging Cathy. But there are loads of sexual encounters you can have that don't affect specific other relationships.
I haven't played in a long time, but from what I remember it:

Jill at one point excludes Belle and vice versa.
Bella excludes Kathy
The teacher(can't remember the name, Sage's mother) excludes Maya and Tom sister
I don't know if there are more possibilities to cause conflict, but these are the ones I know.

And yes you can play with all of them until the end of the 8th episodes, then the MC itself rejects the girls if you have chosen the one you want to be with, but in episode 9 you can again be handsy with others and it starts to add cheat points No matter of which one you chose and with whom you are trying to cheat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes