gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I honestly think the first 2 photos are just voyeurism and exhibitionist camera angles respectively. The last four pics, That's just a classic example of pareidolia
I'm not agreeing that it definitely is someone... But it's a fact that's four different pictures. Ground lights clearly visible in the first one then a different light disappears/has something covering it in each pic. The light's aren't simply flickering off and on either as you can see the light still on while something is in front of it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not agreeing that it definitely is someone... But it's a fact that's four different pictures. Ground lights clearly visible in the first one then a different light disappears/has something covering it in each pic. The light's aren't simply flickering off and on either as you can see the light still on while something is in front of it.
even if it was someone, it was probably just Jacob visiting his favorite Tree :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-05-27 22-40-30-10.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If we are discussing Jill's sexual "skills" again.
We have two girls who only got a full sex lewd in Episode 8. This is Jill and Bella. And if we compare these two girls, then in the case of Bella we have this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An energetic, driving, full of lust and desire scene that you want to rewatch. With Origami Pigeon - we can't slow down soundtrack.
It was worth the damn wait of almost three years.

Oh yes, and that's not all. The next morning we get a masterpiece sequel on the table.
Simply iconic performance. An adult woman who feels 18 again and full of energy and a young guy who she squeezed to the last drop. You just feel the chemistry. And I swear Bella's lewds have the best soundtracks:

The long wait paid off. After another run, I love this route even more. And compared to Jill scene in Ep.8... where MC who fucked half of the college chicks degraded to a virgin, Jill who clearly feels uncomfortable and has a face like she's sitting in a math exam...during sex.
But you yourself know everything and her scene has been repeatedly discussed here. Personally, from watching Jill's scene, I have this face: :HideThePain:
There is only a desire to press Ctrl and rewind as quickly as possible.
Was it worth the wait?
20230517205451_1.jpg

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
DPC does not create a character for nothing.
Depends on what you mean by "nothing". There are plenty of characters that were created just for a gag or for an experiment. Swyper had several. The only reason we got to meet Micha is that DPC saw another use for that character. From what I heard, the Madame was created because some pareons wanted more sex with mature women.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Someone asked me to release a 60 fps mod for Season 1 + Season 2 like i did for the last version

It would be a big workload considering the total amount of animations (~1000 animations), so I've made a poll below to check if this idea has enough interest for the majority of you.

poll :

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If we are discussing Jill's sexual "skills" again.
We have two girls who only got a full sex lewd in Episode 8. This is Jill and Bella. And if we compare these two girls, then in the case of Bella we have this:
An energetic, driving, full of lust and desire scene that you want to rewatch. With Origami Pigeon - we can't slow down soundtrack.
It was worth the damn wait of almost three years.

Oh yes, and that's not all. The next morning we get a masterpiece sequel on the table.
Simply iconic performance. An adult woman who feels 18 again and full of energy and a young guy who she squeezed to the last drop. You just feel the chemistry. And I swear Bella's lewds have the best soundtracks:

The long wait paid off. After another run, I love this route even more. And compared to Jill scene in Ep.8... where MC who fucked half of the college chicks degraded to a virgin, Jill who clearly feels uncomfortable and has a face like she's sitting in a math exam...during sex.
But you yourself know everything and her scene has been repeatedly discussed here. Personally, from watching Jill's scene, I have this face: :HideThePain:
There is only a desire to press Ctrl and rewind as quickly as possible.
Was it worth the wait?
View attachment 2654781
:unsure:
Not necessary a Fair comparison, because Bella was not a virgin, surely she didn't really have many actions in recently as far as we know, and she was cleary craving for it so when the time finally come she did hold back nothing.
Jill on the other hand was a total noob, her fate sealed in episode 7 the moment we found out she is virgin, despite this, the first sex scene was not entirely horrible, it served the purpose very well, the problem is everything els what came after.

But if we truly want to compare her to someone that should be the Original Virgin of the game Maya, She was the other and original " never been with a Guy before ", character, and everything with her, is much more genuine, more believable, and better. there is a proper progress with her, and one thing lead to an another and etc.

Jill on the other hand, basically repeated the same scene, but before that, dpc turned up the cringe level, with everything else

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
But if we truly want to compare her to someone that should be the Original Virgin of the game Maya, She was the other and original " never been with a Guy before ", character, and everything with her, is much more genuine, more believable, and better. there is a proper progress with her, and one thing lead to an another and etc.

Jill on the other hand, basically repeated the same scene, but before that, dpc turned up the cringe level, with everything else
There is a significant difference between the two. Maya never thought she would ever have sex with a guy, while Jill (like many girls) has had the fairytale romance tropes drilled into her head from the time she was a little girl so expected everything to be perfect. Maya had time to brush those preconceptions out of the way when she realized her attraction to girls. Jill had a lot more time to overthink everything, which is her wont, while Maya sort of stumbled into the whole "wow, I actually do want to fuck a guy" process. Maya was also sexually experienced before getting with MC while Jill had no reference for physical intimacy or what to expect when being in bed with another person.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
1. who blackmailed chad with the pics gay pics
2. who accessed the diks laptop and posted the pic of catherine
3. how did that person even get that pic of catherine
4. does jill ever find out about tybalt stealing and sniffing her dirty panties
5. what exactly happened with bella's husband
6. who is the father of arieth's baby
1. Sally
2. Sally
3. Sally was in the locker room
4. Sally will tell her because she also put cameras in her and Tybalt's room
5. Sally killed him
6. Not Sally, surprisingly.

I have a lot of theories about Sally, just in case you didn't figure that out. :)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:unsure:
Not necessary a Fair comparison, because Bella was not a virgin, surely she didn't really have many actions in recently as far as we know, and she was cleary craving for it so when the time finnaly come she did hold back nothing.
Jill on the other hand was a total noob, her fate sealed in episode 7 the moment we found out she is virgin, despite this, the first sex scene was not entirely horrible, it served the purpose very well, the problem is everything els what came after.

It's more of a comparison of the two girls that DPC kept us blue balls with for the rest of Season 2, without considering their personalities. I know about Bella it's hard to say "blue balls", but I mean full sex, that we get only in Ep.8. And a comparison of the impressions that I got from these different scenes.

Agree, Maya in terms of sex is developing much better and more dynamically.
Ep 3 - "No, I can't take it, he's so big"

Ep.5 - First time sex with a guy 20220912003217_1.jpg
Ep.6 - Threesome in the park

Ep.8 - College auditorium sex Ep.9 20220913211413_1.jpg
Oh and this :ROFLMAO:
20220913204853_1.jpg

Episode 9. I think words are superfluous. She was ready to fuck in a place full of people and not worried about the consequences.
67686.JPG
Even though I'm tired of her main "loan" storyline, I like how Maya gradually develops and moves out of her comfort zone. Probably the last step should be a selfie of her doing blowjob to MC and send it to her dad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes