sampow

May 14, 2023
Forgive me; my post was made with a certain level of reading comprehension that I shouldn't expect non-native English speakers to have (hell, even many native English speakers) and I believe I wasn't clear enough.

What I said wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all, it was purely for laughs. I'll be straight as an arrow, I agree with you. Revealing Madame Rose as someone's mother would be nonsensical and seeing as Nora has been unveiled as the science teacher, not to mention her alluding to having future children in the bar scene, being a mother to someone we know is utterly foolish.

I don't necessarily agree with Miranda being Bianca's mother but I do think they have a close relationship like maybe an aunt or elder sister. Here's how I came to this conclusion:

While we don't know how old Lynette was when she gave birth, I judge Neil to be in his early to mid-40s so given the fact that he was 24 when he met 18-year-old Lynn and the MC is now 19 I would say Neil was 25-26 when she died, meaning she was 19-20. Taking into account that the MC is 19 and only reading his mother's diary now I feel a future emotional moment for him will be processing his mother dying at the age he currently is. The MC has often stated that he never really came to grips with the idea of losing his mother because he never knew her, but after reading her diary which may very well include her thoughts on being pregnant with him - he's in for an emotional ass-whooping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, having deduced this, taking a look at Miranda in the diary scenes I judge her to be either the same age as Lynn or 1-2 years older so she should be 38-40 years old in the present. We know Bianca is a few years older than Jill who in turn is either 20 or 21, putting Bianca in the mid-20s range giving her and Miranda approximately a fifteen-year age gap. Now, I don't know about y'all but neither of Lynn's friends struck me as a teen mom in their scenes, I doubt Miranda had Bianca and was just allowed to travel and spend the day with her friends leisurely. I'm sure there would have been a throwaway mention in the diary of Miranda's child if that was the case. Now, in the case of a much younger sibling or a niece? I could see that being left out of the diary.

Therefore, Bianca is most likely Miranda's niece or baby sister.

My name is BallSack77. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Dude, you can't intelligently post an insult about the reading comprehension of others when your actual insult doesn't make sense. Your original post wasn't "made with a certain level of reading comprehension". You don't write with reading comprehension, you read with comprehension or you write comprehensively, and they have two very different meanings. So you could have said, "my post was made with the expectation of a certain level of reading comprehension..." But you didn't say that. You said some shit that made no sense. Just wanted to point out the irony there. :p

And regarding my post on the Madame (and Nora), there are a few recent posts kicking around about that theme, yours was the last one I read so I responded to that. I wasn't debating with you, nor trying to insult your intelligence, I was just springboarding off your post to inject my opinion on the subject.

Now I could have responded to felicemastronzo's post. But that shit is too risky. So I didn't.

And yeah, good point about Miranda being too young to have Bianca (who is a few years older than the mc) before Lynette gave birth to the mc and died. Unless Lynette didn't give birth to the mc for a few more years from where we are in the diary at episode 8, but something tells me that's not the case. Therefore, as you say, Miranda is a much older sister or aunt, or DPC just reused an asset (the necklace) and it means fuck all.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
or DPC just reused an asset (the necklace) and it means fuck all.
Doubt that, while him using straight from the store assets its true, he seems to use the default ones deliberately Chad's sneakers in Troy's room, comes to mind. Also, it would be too big of a mistake on his part, randomly reusing assets in the flashback that setup the Jill-MC house connection.
It still looks weird as fuck that the old hag could be schinoize's mother in law Bianca's mom.:oops:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I know the mod lets me continue the relationship with both of them, but this part is important? Should I make a serious decision here?

How far am I from the end?

sampow

May 14, 2023
I know the mod lets me continue the relationship with both of them, but this part is important? Should I make a serious decision here?

You're roughly at the halfway mark here. To my understanding the mods are still being created for the latest episode (#9) so you may still be able to maintain the harem, but it's probably gonna start getting weird. Most people have multiple saves with different paths, and you can download those saves from the OP if you don't want to have to run the whole game again.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Vinny... doesn't know it. In episode 9 we specifically see that he cannot open it rendering your point moot. The traitor could be Tommy for all we know, I personally believe it's Jacob but everyone has their own theories. Still, your point is invalid. Sorry, dawg.
I thought that EVERY DIK knew the safe code prior to the laptop going missing, thus Rusty kept the new one between you three to narrow down any suspects in future fuckups. I still don't trust that Nick was in the library during that first party by himself and was stuttering when found by MC. Also, wasn't the stolen laptop FOUND in the library? Further evidence of Nick being the leak.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

You are choosing a branch there. You're gonna commit on that particular part.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Although the theme to BaDIK is "Family", we really don't need too many surprise reveals:
  • Maya turns out to be Derek's twin.
  • Tommy turns out to be Josy's step brother.
  • The Burkes turn out to be Sage's adoptive parents (therefore Tybalt ends up being her adoptive brother).
So randomly having the Madame or Nora to turn out to be someone's mom seems excessive, and meaningless (how many of his friend's moms will the mc end up fucking?).

But I don't think we're done with all the family reveals: Bianca will probably end up being Miranda's daughter (both redheads and Bianca now wears the necklace that Miranda used to wear). But that will pave the link between Lynette and Jill, so it's not just some cheap surprise.
and Melanie? :rolleyes:

we will almost certainly see Maya's mother, probably playing a role in the reconciliation with Patrick
Josy's mother is the one most likely to remain a faceless character, although the fact that she lives near the BR is a big red flag.
at the very least we'll have to talk about Sage's biological mother again, but we may or may not meet her

I'm not saying that none of them is Madame, but it's not impossible either.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I thought that EVERY DIK knew the safe code prior to the laptop going missing, thus Rusty kept the new one between you three to narrow down any suspects in future fuckups. I still don't trust that Nick was in the library during that first party by himself and was stuttering when found by MC. Also, wasn't the stolen laptop FOUND in the library? Further evidence of Nick being the leak.
So I zoomed through the game to the scene in question, and when you find Nick in the library, the laptop had already been found, so I guess I misremembered. I still don't trust Nick though.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Guys, this game is cool. I wouldn't call it one of the most favorite games here, but I definitely enjoyed playing it.
I would prefer some kind of clear progression of relationships to girls, like in the old games.
For example, in order to win Jill's favor, you need to score a certain number of points, which are scored only in exclusive scenes for her. The DIK/CHICK system is too confusing.
The relationship points system is more understandable and universal than the strange system in the game in which relationship points play a secondary role, in contrast to the incomprehensible affinity. Affinity is too easy to manipulate. A player can move from one class to another during one episode, whereas relationship points are more linear and predictable.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Hi I'm a bit obsessed with the time line myself, so I checked the class and Lib scene should be on a Thursday, then the jill date friday, and dorm party Sat.

the reason you r off a bit is DPC seems to have screwed up the timeline the previous weekend which started my deepdive into the timeline old HB has made a set of time line charts here is the one for week 6 View attachment 2655245
Yes the screw up must have happened on the Sunday before the week in your chart. Saturday was definitely the HOTs' party. Then Sunday there is the tennis match and after that we visit Jill and it's dark outside. Then the next scenes are diary reading and Neil shows up and it's daylight outside. After the moving in of furniture the MC sleeps and wakes up with John Boy's breakfast scene.
It seems that the scene with Neil should have happened before the tennis match or in between the tennis match and the visit to Jill.
Haha ok mystery solved but there is still a mistake here. Btw where is this timeline in your post? I would like to see the whole thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer
Mar 9, 2019
Dude, you can't intelligently post an insult about the reading comprehension of others when your actual insult doesn't make sense. Your original post wasn't "made with a certain level of reading comprehension". You don't write with reading comprehension, you read with comprehension or you write comprehensively, and they have two very different meanings. So you could have said, "my post was made with the expectation of a certain level of reading comprehension..." But you didn't say that. You said some shit that made no sense. Just wanted to point out the irony there. :p

And regarding my post on the Madame (and Nora), there are a few recent posts kicking around about that theme, yours was the last one I read so I responded to that. I wasn't debating with you, nor trying to insult your intelligence, I was just springboarding off your post to inject my opinion on the subject.

Now I could have responded to felicemastronzo's post. But that shit is too risky. So I didn't.

And yeah, good point about Miranda being too young to have Bianca (who is a few years older than the mc) before Lynette gave birth to the mc and died. Unless Lynette didn't give birth to the mc for a few more years from where we are in the diary at episode 8, but something tells me that's not the case. Therefore, as you say, Miranda is a much older sister or aunt, or DPC just reused an asset (the necklace) and it means fuck all.
I'm sorry for offending anyone, it was meant to be an apology, not some crafty insult. You're right; there is irony in that I lacked the reading comprehension to realize, though your post was in response to mine, that you were just stating your opinion and not speaking to me.

First, it was just a case of overthinking, in that I thought I needed to apologize for my joke lol. Second, that really makes this exchange even more ironic because what you told me I should've said was literally the initial form I had that sentence in. I should've just done away with that part entirely, but hey, hindsight is 20/20.

Honestly, the whole point of that post was supposed to be my conclusion on Bianca and Miranda's relationship, but it got overshadowed.

P.S. My fucking ADHD, man. I typed this out then decided to play BADik again, completely forgetting about this for the past few hours. Well, better late than never.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sampow

sampow

May 14, 2023
and Melanie?
If Melanie turns out to be Troy's sister (or Chad's but I'm thinking Troy), that won't be mind blowing at this point. It'll just explain why Melanie and Sarah were so invested in Sage's breakup, and why they were closer to Chad than any of the other HOTs were. I'd rather find that out, and accept it (I mean siblings often end up going to the same colleges), than Mel & Sarah's involvement just falls off a cliff and we never know what that shit was all about.

Mar 9, 2019
Now truly intriguing to see his reaction if Tremolo break up and hurt Maya.

His reaction will definitely depend on the friendship points. My guess? Less than 5 points accumulated will dissolve the friendship. More than 5 points will maintain the friendship but he'll get back at the MC, maybe even punch him in the face. If you have 10 or more he'll forgive the MC but opt to comfort his sister.

Reactions: shakytube

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
His reaction will definitely depend on the friendship points. My guess? Less than 5 points accumulated will dissolve the friendship. More than 5 points will maintain the friendship but he'll get back at the MC, maybe even punch him in the face. If you have 10 or more he'll forgive the MC but opt to comfort his sister.
I would love to see them roughing up a bit. Throwing some punches here and there.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
1. who blackmailed chad with the pics gay pics
2. who accessed the diks laptop and posted the pic of catherine
3. how did that person even get that pic of catherine
4. does jill ever find out about tybalt stealing and sniffing her dirty panties
5. what exactly happened with bella's husband
6. who is the father of arieth's baby
1. Unclear. Quinn is a possibility. I think she is the one who placed the camera in the Moose. (there is a candy cane on the floor in there that appears between the first time and second time you can go in. I also think the ladder moves. It's also interesting that is where Sarah take you if you pay to fuck her. Gathering blackmail material? Why is another question. Perhaps she thinks with Chad out of the way the dumb dumbs in the Tri Alpha's will be willing to buy more drugs from her. The oter suspect would be Vinny. His means are unclear, but but his motive would be putting Quinn out of the drugs business so he take over her turf.

2. Again I think this is Quinn. You can sort of put this together at the party though it is a little circumstantial.
  1. JB tells us he heard Rusty fucking someone
  2. Mona suspects Camila is fucking someone. She is not in the spin the bottle game with the other pledges. She arrives after you get Mona a drink.
  3. Quinn leaves the main floor moments before Rusty runs out in a panic.
  4. Rio is by the Library (where the laptop is found) feeling sorry for herself.
  5. The fabled DIK safe is left exposed after all the excitment.
My suspicion is Camila fucks Rusty, while he is distraced Rio gets the laptop and posts the cluck. While Rusty runs out of his room Quinn, who conveniently just slipped out to go after Tommy goes to his room to try and get in the safe to try and get the DIKs spare cash.

The Alpha's don't have the access or technical know how, or general inteligence to come up with a plan like this. They are more the 'Hulk Smash' types.

3. Cathy is in the women's changing room at the Gym, so Quinn or one of the others HoTs easily could have taken it. I suspect that might be how we discover the culprit in the future, with the original picture on thier phone. (Quinn think's she's smart but she is not.)

4. Not yet, (i think he took clean ones to be fair on him). I think the way a lot of these subplots play out will depend on if DPC plans on going for the melodrama or more into the College Comedy tropes. If it's the former it probably won't ever come out, if it's the latter it will come out very publically and humilate him.

5. Nobody knows and there is a lot of speculation.

Some think she had a kid and something happened to them. This is mainly because of these books. THough as you can see the same books appear twice on the same shelf and there are another set elsewhere. I think they are just generic Daz assetts and it's hard to read more in to it than that.

In her reading room there is a picture on the wall she later takes down. This will probably be revealed in the locked room.

This guy is used as a jump scare, but the boots that can been seen under the crack in the door are the same. Some speculation that what the MC is seeing here is a mannequin with one of Jame's outfits on it. Possibly he's a soldier and MIA or KIA. I don't think it is probably that. More likely a hunter and gun owner.

This is the real clue I think. Bella's cabinet and later christmas tree are placed in an odd way. I think they are covering up a blood stain. Bella's language implies he's still alive, but it's possible that either he hurt her, himself or their child. I think there will almost certainly be a blood stain underneath. I don't think she will have done anything violent unless it was self defence.

6. Good question. Almost certainly not Dawes. Could be Jamie, Leon, Jacob, Derek, Anthony, or a random other Alpha.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Played AL and got PTSD? Well, here is some creepy shit in BADIK too. It could be an another bad joke / trolling, like how DPC is shitting players, which played AL before. But something tells me that it's not the case.

The only and one moment in AL which highlighted and revealed the fact, that somebody is watching for MC:

View attachment 2654529

We got all other evidences later, closer to the end of game.

There are 2 particular scenes in BADIK, which have only one such suspicious render in both of whole sequences. All is shown from "outside" and from distance, like somebody is watching:

View attachment 2654561 View attachment 2654562

Both times it's done like a somebody's sight through window. For scene posing terms and the point of distance - It's useless, because it's possible to move "camera" 2-3 feet forward and get a similar view and angle for the scene still, but w/o showing any windows.

And the most suspicious scene (imo) is this one:

View attachment 2654591 View attachment 2654593 View attachment 2654599 View attachment 2654601

MC returned to DIKs mansion from his home, celebrate his birthday with DIKs and then places his new phone on charge and goes to sleep.
Scene was made via showing us the sequence of renders above, there are no any dialogues, we have to click 5 times to get through it. The original images are too dark to examine anything on them, so I added some brightness in PS.

Script for this part:
Code:
scene ep6_surprise68 with dissolve
mc "(I can think about that tomorrow.)"
mc "(I'm happy things are turning around for the better.)"
scene ep6_surprise70 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise71 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise72 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise73 with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(0.5)
scene ep6_surprise70 with dissolve
We know that behind the MCs room windows is literally a backyard, some DIKs walks there from time to time, etc. But then it also have absolutely no sense to show all this in a such way and waste a 4 renders for it. If DPC would make an animation - it would be to suspicious and attract additional and unwanted attention. He preferred to make sequence of 4 renders which were dark enough to examine nothing in them.
I agree with you so that the MC is watched and has been since EP1. The question is by whom and why?

I believe so that Lynette's family will have the MC watched and also tested. It won't be Lynette's father, but his grandparents, Agnes and Neil's former boss, will have the MC watched.

Agnes, without the MC knowing it so that she is his great-grandmother, has already become closer during the summer job. She is the cookies inquiring spandex lady. Only the MC didn't put the whole thing over properly, because the MC prefers to listen and secretly watched Josy.

Agnes says the following things to the MC in EP6.
- The cookies have been there longer than she has.
- The MC babbles like a little girl. Who babbles a lot and is a little girl? Josy. That's why I could also imagine so Josy has Agnes to thank for getting her admitted to college.
- The MC acts like a monkey. Who makes a monkey face in front of the Royce mansion? Lynette. In EP4, even Jill makes a monkey face to cheer up the MC. She knows Lynette's family.

You should ask yourselves how Lynette's family earns their money and who owns the fortune. In the game it is written so that Lynette's father builds a hotel and does not run it. Ergo, he is a contractor building a new hotel. Neil's boss is also a contractor. Oops. Family business. The business will have been started by the great-grandparents and the MC's grandfather logically works in the family business. Of course, Neil doesn't know about all this because he's an outsider.

Why does Lynette's father hate Neil so much? Simple. Lynette dies giving birth to the MC. Her father wants custody of the MC, but Neil gets it awarded. Then there is an overheated conversation so Neil can't take care of the MC, that the MC would be better off with his grandparents, etc. Neil remains stubborn and the father of Lynette will not help Neil and the MC. Out of anger, Lynette's father ignores Neil and the MC. Neil has to earn money and travels after work. This was also the reason why he left Lynette. As a result, the family loses sight of the MC for about 15 years.

At the age of 15, the MC had the problems in high school. I believe so Neil had only one straw to grasp. He didn't know Lynette's father's home address and wrote a letter of help, which he sent to the company. Only it wasn't Lynette's father who read it, it was Lynette's grandfather, Neil's former boss. Family business. The grandparents help Neil and the MC. Since that time they have had the MC watched by different people.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Melanie turns out to be Troy's sister (or Chad's but I'm thinking Troy), that won't be mind blowing at this point. It'll just explain why Melanie and Sarah were so invested in Sage's breakup, and why they were closer to Chad than any of the other HOTs were. I'd rather find that out, and accept it (I mean siblings often end up going to the same colleges), than Mel & Sarah's involvement just falls off a cliff and we never know what that shit was all about.
apart from the discovery of Sage's parents which was forcibly dramatic, the other blood ties were all very natural (as they should be...)

Derek didn't mention having a sister or maybe a brother somewhere in the BR, but simply said "that's my sister Maya". :eek:

BADik is a microworld, so expecting them all to be connected in some way seems inevitable at this point, not necessarily by blood ties

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes