Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
1. who blackmailed chad with the pics gay pics
2. who accessed the diks laptop and posted the pic of catherine
3. how did that person even get that pic of catherine
4. does jill ever find out about tybalt stealing and sniffing her dirty panties
5. what exactly happened with bella's husband
6. who is the father of arieth's baby
1. Most likely the same person who accessed the DIK laptop. The Aerith pictures that were sent with that blackmail were most likely from the private folders on it.
2. That is one big question. The game points towards Nick but that could just be a red herring.
3. Either a DIK had taken it in secret and had it in their private folder or the person responsible took it.
4. I doubt it but I hope she does.
5. That is another big question. Maybe she killed him and has his body in that locked room?
6. If the game goes on that long, maybe we will find out? Imagine Dawe's reaction when the baby is born and it's black? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure:
I can see your point but in this case it's a very thin argument. I mean think about it, if you lost to Derek, he refuse the price, the V.I.P ticket, even he refuse it, and you wont meet her in that case either, that's why I always believed She is rather a punshiment, may be for a potential STD for MC :LOL:, but other than that I don't think she is anything more.
Depends on what you mean by "nothing". There are plenty of characters that were created just for a gag or for an experiment. Swyper had several. The only reason we got to meet Micha is that DPC saw another use for that character. From what I heard, the Madame was created because some pareons wanted more sex with mature women.
of course i don't have any certainty about the role Madame might have, but due to the nature of the character, in any situation she comes up it's likely that "knowing her" will have negative repercussions. (a bit like Nora)

just to say: there are still 3 mothers we don't know but are likely to have to deal with: Sage's biological mother (a problem brought up in the last chapter), Maya's mother (again a problematic relationship we didn't understand anything about but brought up in the last chapter) and Josy's.

introducing her into BADIk's story outside the Pink Rose really takes a moment

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
What's the latest status update?
Things are going better than expected thanks to his new equipment and so far, there have been no problems. He just finished the episode's major event and is now working on other scenes, mostly Riona and... I can't remember the other character. Was it Bella, maybe?
Anyway, if it keeps going this well we might get the episode sooner than expected.

Reactions: noirzesqueszn

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
of course i don't have any certainty about the role Madame might have, but due to the nature of the character, in any situation she comes up it's likely that "knowing her" will have negative repercussions. (a bit like Nora)

just to say: there are still 3 mothers we don't know but are likely to have to deal with: Sage's biological mother (a problem brought up in the last chapter), Maya's mother (again a problematic relationship we didn't understand anything about but brought up in the last chapter) and Josy's.

You have a point. And he could also have taken a planned character and changed her to fit that role. The mask does make it suspicious.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Autistic observation incoming. I'm in a new playthrough and I've been keeping track of each day passed. The day in the screenshots below has been counted as Friday. It seems there was a continuity error in a dialogue with Jill. Unless they have economics classes on a Saturday.:ROFLMAO:

Hi I'm a bit obsessed with the time line myself, so I checked the class and Lib scene should be on a Thursday, then the jill date friday, and dorm party Sat.

the reason you r off a bit is DPC seems to have screwed up the timeline the previous weekend which started my deepdive into the timeline old HB has made a set of time line charts here is the one for week 6 Week 6.png

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hi I'm a bit obsessed with the time line myself, so I checked the class and Lib scene should be on a Thursday, then the jill date friday, and dorm party Sat.

the reason you r off a bit is DPC seems to have screwed up the timeline the previous weekend which started my deepdive into the timeline old HB has made a set of time line charts here is the one for week 6 View attachment 2655245
Whoa, this is neat. Is there anything more like this from good 'ol HB?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
1. why do you think they are most likely the same person? there weren't that many people at the party and who could have had access to the laptop and the pictures in question. this is something that should have been figured out soon, imo. was it that rusty had the pictures of catherine because they were getting it on? they did have a close relationship. it's just very weird. other than plot convenience, it just seems like something not very well planned.

2. i've played it a ton of times and i don't ever remember it being nick. where does it allude to it being him?

5. i doubt that. you'd smell it. there would be insects. people would come looking for him there. she also says that he's been gone long enough and that he can come home now.

6. i hope not... i dont want my boy jacob to have to deal with that
1. It's more logical that it's the same person than that two different people accessed that laptop. Most likely it's one of the DIKs, or a former DIK.
2. Well, Nick was in the library where they found the laptop doing something. Also, he's very shady.
5. Depends on how long ago it was. Plastic bags, walled into a wall? It has happened IRL. She could have had a mental breakdown and forgotten what she did, made up some story in her head that she believed herself. There are plenty of hints that she has some mental problems.
6. But it would have been funny. :LOL:

Mar 9, 2019

Thinking about the possible situations where Madame Rose becomes more relevant to the plot and I immediately thought of perhaps the least plausible but the one I definitely find most hilarious.

Bearing in mind your comment about the problematic relationships with mothers imagine she turns out to secretly be Maya's mom. :ROFLMAO: The good old "pastor's family" joke never fails to make me laugh, of course, he's not a pastor but damn near close enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then again, if she is secretly someone's mother I could see it being either of the other two with less disbelief.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Thinking about the possible situations where Madame Rose becomes more relevant to the plot and I immediately thought of perhaps the least plausible but the one I definitely find most hilarious.

Bearing in mind your comment about the problematic relationships with mothers imagine she turns out to secretly be Maya's mom. :ROFLMAO: The good old "pastor's family" joke never fails to make me laugh, of course, he's not a pastor but damn near close enough.

Then again, if she is secretly someone's mother I could see it being either of the other two with less disbelief.
Although the theme to BaDIK is "Family", we really don't need too many surprise reveals:
  • Maya turns out to be Derek's twin.
  • Tommy turns out to be Josy's step brother.
  • The Burkes turn out to be Sage's adoptive parents (therefore Tybalt ends up being her adoptive brother).
So randomly having the Madame or Nora to turn out to be someone's mom seems excessive, and meaningless (how many of his friend's moms will the mc end up fucking?).

But I don't think we're done with all the family reveals: Bianca will probably end up being Miranda's daughter (both redheads and Bianca now wears the necklace that Miranda used to wear). But that will pave the link between Lynette and Jill, so it's not just some cheap surprise.

Mar 9, 2019
Although the theme to BaDIK is "Family", we really don't need too many surprise reveals:
  • Maya turns out to be Derek's twin.
  • Tommy turns out to be Josy's step brother.
  • The Burkes turn out to be Sage's adoptive parents (therefore Tybalt ends up being her adoptive brother).
So randomly having the Madame or Nora to turn out to be someone's mom seems excessive, and meaningless (how many of his friend's moms will the mc end up fucking?).

But I don't think we're done with all the family reveals: Bianca will probably end up being Miranda's daughter (both redheads and Bianca now wears the necklace that Miranda used to wear). But that will pave the link between Lynette and Jill, so it's not just some cheap surprise.
Forgive me; my post was made with a certain level of reading comprehension that I shouldn't expect non-native English speakers to have (hell, even many native English speakers) and I believe I wasn't clear enough.

What I said wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all, it was purely for laughs. I'll be straight as an arrow, I agree with you. Revealing Madame Rose as someone's mother would be nonsensical and seeing as Nora has been unveiled as the science teacher, not to mention her alluding to having future children in the bar scene, being a mother to someone we know is utterly foolish.

I don't necessarily agree with Miranda being Bianca's mother but I do think they have a close relationship like maybe an aunt or elder sister. Here's how I came to this conclusion:

While we don't know how old Lynette was when she gave birth, I judge Neil to be in his early to mid-40s so given the fact that he was 24 when he met 18-year-old Lynn and the MC is now 19 I would say Neil was 25-26 when she died, meaning she was 19-20. Taking into account that the MC is 19 and only reading his mother's diary now I feel a future emotional moment for him will be processing his mother dying at the age he currently is. The MC has often stated that he never really came to grips with the idea of losing his mother because he never knew her, but after reading her diary which may very well include her thoughts on being pregnant with him - he's in for an emotional ass-whooping.
Now, having deduced this, taking a look at Miranda in the diary scenes I judge her to be either the same age as Lynn or 1-2 years older so she should be 38-40 years old in the present. We know Bianca is a few years older than Jill who in turn is either 20 or 21, putting Bianca in the mid-20s range giving her and Miranda approximately a fifteen-year age gap. Now, I don't know about y'all but neither of Lynn's friends struck me as a teen mom in their scenes, I doubt Miranda had Bianca and was just allowed to travel and spend the day with her friends leisurely. I'm sure there would have been a throwaway mention in the diary of Miranda's child if that was the case. Now, in the case of a much younger sibling or a niece? I could see that being left out of the diary.

Therefore, Bianca is most likely Miranda's niece or baby sister.

My name is BallSack77. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bleiu

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
We can fuck Becky?
No

Sometimes i replay some scenes and i just noticed something...Rusty said he only gave the MC and Tommy the safe combination...So how does Vinny knows it? I always thought Nikki was the traitor, but it seems too obvious sometimes... And we're talking about DrPinkCake here...
So the traitor between the DIK's could actually be Tommy. I would be surpresed, but again...we know who created this game.

1685252816377.png

1685252837332.png

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Hawke84 and dalli_x
Mar 9, 2019
No

Sometimes i replay some scenes and i just noticed something...Rusty said he only gave the MC and Tommy the safe combination...So how does Vinny knows it? I always thought Nikki was the traitor, but it seems too obvious sometimes... And we're talking about DrPinkCake here...
So the traitor between the DIK's could actually be Tommy. I would be surpresed, but again...we know who created this game.

View attachment 2655555

View attachment 2655556
Vinny... doesn't know it. In episode 9 we specifically see that he cannot open it rendering your point moot. The traitor could be Tommy for all we know, I personally believe it's Jacob but everyone has their own theories. Still, your point is invalid. Sorry, dawg.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No

View attachment 2655555

View attachment 2655556
Vinnie doesn't know it, he failed to open the safe. I think that's why he was raiding Fuckface's room, he knew Fuckface had access to the safe in order to plan the party so he probably thought Fuckface would have it written down somewhere in his room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and sampow

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No

View attachment 2655555

View attachment 2655556
I understand that Vinny could not open the safe most likely. Failure in particular may explain his aggressive behavior towards the MC.
But Vinny is just a cunt, maybe he doesn't need a reason to act like this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes