Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
I agree with you so that the MC is watched and has been since EP1. The question is by whom and why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe so that Lynette's family will have the MC watched and also tested. It won't be Lynette's father, but his grandparents, Agnes and Neil's former boss, will have the MC watched.

Agnes, without the MC knowing it so that she is his great-grandmother, has already become closer during the summer job. She is the cookies inquiring spandex lady. Only the MC didn't put the whole thing over properly, because the MC prefers to listen and secretly watched Josy.

Agnes says the following things to the MC in EP6.
- The cookies have been there longer than she has.
- The MC babbles like a little girl. Who babbles a lot and is a little girl? Josy. That's why I could also imagine so Josy has Agnes to thank for getting her admitted to college.
- The MC acts like a monkey. Who makes a monkey face in front of the Royce mansion? Lynette. In EP4, even Jill makes a monkey face to cheer up the MC. She knows Lynette's family.

You should ask yourselves how Lynette's family earns their money and who owns the fortune. In the game it is written so that Lynette's father builds a hotel and does not run it. Ergo, he is a contractor building a new hotel. Neil's boss is also a contractor. Oops. Family business. The business will have been started by the great-grandparents and the MC's grandfather logically works in the family business. Of course, Neil doesn't know about all this because he's an outsider.

Why does Lynette's father hate Neil so much? Simple. Lynette dies giving birth to the MC. Her father wants custody of the MC, but Neil gets it awarded. Then there is an overheated conversation so Neil can't take care of the MC, that the MC would be better off with his grandparents, etc. Neil remains stubborn and the father of Lynette will not help Neil and the MC. Out of anger, Lynette's father ignores Neil and the MC. Neil has to earn money and travels after work. This was also the reason why he left Lynette. As a result, the family loses sight of the MC for about 15 years.

At the age of 15, the MC had the problems in high school. I believe so Neil had only one straw to grasp. He didn't know Lynette's father's home address and wrote a letter of help, which he sent to the company. Only it wasn't Lynette's father who read it, it was Lynette's grandfather, Neil's former boss. Family business. The grandparents help Neil and the MC. Since that time they have had the MC watched by different people.

Good catch on the affair part. But I gotta ask. Have any of your theories ever turned out to be correct?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No

Sometimes i replay some scenes and i just noticed something...Rusty said he only gave the MC and Tommy the safe combination...So how does Vinny knows it? I always thought Nikki was the traitor, but it seems too obvious sometimes... And we're talking about DrPinkCake here...
So the traitor between the DIK's could actually be Tommy. I would be surpresed, but again...we know who created this game.

View attachment 2655555

View attachment 2655556
Tommy some clues to it so that Tommy is the traitor. To one we learn in EP3 so that Tommy has sent any information and in EP4 Heather asks the MC if Tommy is in trouble now. It doesn't have to be that Tommy dropped off the Rooster Cluck from Cathy, but he could have given the person who did it the credentials for the DIKs' Rooster account. Thus, the Rooster Cluck does not even have to have been dropped off from the DIK laptop, because someone logged into the DIK Rooster account from some PC.

And there is another thing that is dubious about Tommy. He put pictures on the DIK memorial wall that are on the DIK laptop. The strange thing is so the MC could only view the pictures from his and Derek's Heel Week. So Tommy has access to all the folders and he puts up those pictures without prior consent of the DIKs seen on the pictures.

Based on the safe combination, Rusty may want to find out the traitor. Rusty says, however, that only three persons, i.e. himself, Tommy and the MC have the combination. Ergo, Vinny can no longer get into the safe unless one of the 3 people blurts out the combination. But we now know from EP9 that Vinny doesn't have the right combination. He can't get the safe open. But if Rusty is smart, he has a camera in the safe and sees who opens the safe. Tommy definitely opened the safe because he created the DIK memorial wall. These pictures are from the DIK laptop that is in the safe. But I guess so there is a hidden camera in Rusty's room and so it is proven so the safe combination was not given away.

Reactions: dav3knight

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Trying to do the Josy and Maya path and to get the 100% scene in Episode 6.

I think I know what I need to do to get the 100% scene rather than the 50% scene and this is not to do the scavenger hunt.

But with that in mind I have just got to the end of Episode 4, they both like me but I'm not getting the option to sleep with both (Sleep on Floor) - I just get Sleep with Josy or Sleep with Maya.

I did sleep with Josy after the meal but in Episode 2 there is a sex scene with Maya that you need DIK Type between -3 and 2 which I missed. Could that be it.

In that case how do you manage DIK type - as far as I can tell you can only see what it is in the free roams where your phone is available.

Finally, does it matter - the aim is to get the 100% scene in episode 6 - have I screwed that up by not getting the option to sleep with both.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Trying to do the Josy and Maya path and to get the 100% scene in Episode 6.

I think I know what I need to do to get the 100% scene rather than the 50% scene and this is not to do the scavenger hunt.

But with that in mind I have just got to the end of Episode 4, they both like me but I'm not getting the option to sleep with both (Sleep on Floor) - I just get Sleep with Josy or Sleep with Maya.

I did sleep with Josy after the meal but in Episode 2 there is a sex scene with Maya that you need DIK Type between -3 and 2 which I missed. Could that be it.

In that case how do you manage DIK type - as far as I can tell you can only see what it is in the free roams where your phone is available.

Finally, does it matter - the aim is to get the 100% scene in episode 6 - have I screwed that up by not getting the option to sleep with both.
The scene is split for 2 paths:

1) If you stayed with Maya in Ep 3, she did the thighjob for the Scavenger Hunt list (50%)
2) If you didn't stay with Maya in Ep 3, Josy will do the thighjob in Ep 6 (50%)

You need to do both to get the 100%.

The option to sleep on the floor is unlocked by staying with Josy in Ep 2 and staying with Maya in Ep 3.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
The scene is split for 2 paths:

1) If you stayed with Maya in Ep 3, she did the thighjob for the Scavenger Hunt list (50%)
2) If you didn't stay with Maya in Ep 3, Josy will do the thighjob in Ep 6 (50%)

You need to do both to get the 100%.

The option to sleep on the floor is unlocked by staying with Josy in Ep 2 and staying with Maya in Ep 3.
Thanks for the info about the Episode 6 scene - sounds like I should be okay.

BUT regarding episode 2

I DID stay with Josy
I DID stay with Maya

But at the end of Episode 4 I'm not getting the option to sleep with both (sleep on the floor is not given as an option)

So there must be more to it than those two criteria.

I did sleep with Josy when I went for a meal
But in Episode 2 there is a possibility to sleep with Maya - I have done that before but I cannot recreate it.

The guide suggests that I need DIK value between -3 and 2, I would have failed that on this run through

BUT

I have have a save just at that point and I'm trying to trigger it using the Console commands - but although I can open up the console and set values they appear to make no difference at all.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
1. Unclear. Quinn is a possibility. I think she is the one who placed the camera in the Moose. (there is a candy cane on the floor in there that appears between the first time and second time you can go in. I also think the ladder moves. It's also interesting that is where Sarah take you if you pay to fuck her. Gathering blackmail material? Why is another question. Perhaps she thinks with Chad out of the way the dumb dumbs in the Tri Alpha's will be willing to buy more drugs from her. The oter suspect would be Vinny. His means are unclear, but but his motive would be putting Quinn out of the drugs business so he take over her turf.

2. Again I think this is Quinn. You can sort of put this together at the party though it is a little circumstantial.
  1. JB tells us he heard Rusty fucking someone
  2. Mona suspects Camila is fucking someone. She is not in the spin the bottle game with the other pledges. She arrives after you get Mona a drink.
  3. Quinn leaves the main floor moments before Rusty runs out in a panic.
  4. Rio is by the Library (where the laptop is found) feeling sorry for herself.
  5. The fabled DIK safe is left exposed after all the excitment.
My suspicion is Camila fucks Rusty, while he is distraced Rio gets the laptop and posts the cluck. While Rusty runs out of his room Quinn, who conveniently just slipped out to go after Tommy goes to his room to try and get in the safe to try and get the DIKs spare cash.

The Alpha's don't have the access or technical know how, or general inteligence to come up with a plan like this. They are more the 'Hulk Smash' types.

3. Cathy is in the women's changing room at the Gym, so Quinn or one of the others HoTs easily could have taken it. I suspect that might be how we discover the culprit in the future, with the original picture on thier phone. (Quinn think's she's smart but she is not.)

4. Not yet, (i think he took clean ones to be fair on him). I think the way a lot of these subplots play out will depend on if DPC plans on going for the melodrama or more into the College Comedy tropes. If it's the former it probably won't ever come out, if it's the latter it will come out very publically and humilate him.

5. Nobody knows and there is a lot of speculation.

Some think she had a kid and something happened to them. This is mainly because of these books. THough as you can see the same books appear twice on the same shelf and there are another set elsewhere. I think they are just generic Daz assetts and it's hard to read more in to it than that.

In her reading room there is a picture on the wall she later takes down. This will probably be revealed in the locked room.

This guy is used as a jump scare, but the boots that can been seen under the crack in the door are the same. Some speculation that what the MC is seeing here is a mannequin with one of Jame's outfits on it. Possibly he's a soldier and MIA or KIA. I don't think it is probably that. More likely a hunter and gun owner.

This is the real clue I think. Bella's cabinet and later christmas tree are placed in an odd way. I think they are covering up a blood stain. Bella's language implies he's still alive, but it's possible that either he hurt her, himself or their child. I think there will almost certainly be a blood stain underneath. I don't think she will have done anything violent unless it was self defence.

food for thoughts !

# what if , what we assume it's a mannequin it's a real guy stalking Bella?
# what if that furniture and the photos were moved by the guy in military clothes?

if you see really closed the furniture that was moved was close to the window and we assumed that the Mc was seeing things and moved the furniture because he was drunk.

if you watch the mannequin it resembles a lot of Jade's husband (stephen) rather than James .
we know that he wants to have sex with Bella and maybe he's looking for something to blackmailed her and forced to do it .

episode 9 intro showed us Bella's house with christmas dinner prepared and someone broke into the house and made a mess,
if my theory it's right , the christmas mess was made by him (stephen) because he hasn't found anything on Bella or he found out about Mc and Bella dating.

for me "stephen burke" it's behind the Kathy rooster leaks.
more than likely he hacked the DIK's laptop and that's why he can watch the video of Mc doing it with Jade if you gave the video on hell night.

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

sampow

May 14, 2023
4. does jill ever find out about tybalt stealing and sniffing her dirty panties
4. Not yet, (i think he took clean ones to be fair on him)...
...the other thing is the panties - why would tybalt be sniffing clean panties?...
you ask that as if you didn't know who Tybalt was....
I'm thinking BC's point was, if they're clean, why would he be sniffing them? Maybe he loves Jill's brand of fabric softener? :unsure:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks for the info about the Episode 6 scene - sounds like I should be okay.

BUT regarding episode 2

I DID stay with Josy
I DID stay with Maya

But at the end of Episode 4 I'm not getting the option to sleep with both (sleep on the floor is not given as an option)

So there must be more to it than those two criteria.

I did sleep with Josy when I went for a meal
But in Episode 2 there is a possibility to sleep with Maya - I have done that before but I cannot recreate it.

The guide suggests that I need DIK value between -3 and 2, I would have failed that on this run through

BUT

I have have a save just at that point and I'm trying to trigger it using the Console commands - but although I can open up the console and set values they appear to make no difference at all.
The only criteria for the option to sleep on the floor is to get Josy's Ep 2 scene (stay with her after the date and have sex) and Maya's Ep 3 scene (offer to help her then choose to stay with her at the end of Ep 3 for the foreplay/grinding scene) on the same run. There isn't anything else needed for it. So can't really say why you're not getting it if you've done both of those on the same PT.

As for Maya's Ep 2 scene, you need to choose to go back to her after the shot battle, don't have Massive CHICK or Massive DIK Status, and then try to kiss her. This will open up the scene on her bed where you finger her.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I also believe that we will discover Madam's connection to the BaDIK story. But whether it will be a pleasant or unpleasant surprise for the MC is up to the player to decide. It is not part of the canon that the MC must know the Madame up to and including the end of EP9. If the MC does not know the Madame, it will not be too unpleasant for him.

I am assuming that the Madame is related or known to an important character close to the MC. The conversation between Zoey and the MC in EP9 actually hints at what might happen. So the MC tells Zoey that the strippers are actually cool people, except for their profession.

Somehow that smells like the MC is going to meet the Madame outside of the Pink Rose. He already meets the other strippers in EP9 outside the Pink Rose. The only question is with which of the characters the Madame is friends or relatives.
"Sometimes a stripper is just a stripper."

- Sigmund Freud, 1922

• Haha
Reactions: c0gnomen and Redd23

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Vinny... doesn't know it. In episode 9 we specifically see that he cannot open it rendering your point moot. The traitor could be Tommy for all we know, I personally believe it's Jacob but everyone has their own theories. Still, your point is invalid. Sorry, dawg.
There is a major external argument to strengthen your guess on Jacob. DPC's storytelling strategy revolves around his overwhelming desire to subvert our expectations. So the traitor ought to be the least suspicious DIK and Jacob perfectly falls into this category. Currently all arrows point to Nick and that's too easy to notice, too simple to be true.

The same "DPC plot logic" should be applied for other unresolved mysteries. The same is true with the ultimate villain - the mastermind of that prostitution drug ring. Stephen is thought to be in charge judging by multiple indirect clues, that's why he is most likely not the mastermind. I bet on Jade since it should be a staff member. Isabella is a main LI and Cathy resigned so I write them off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i would argue that the tissue and watermelon with jill's picture on it is way more perverted than stealing and sniffing dirty panties. they had to have been dirty. there's no way he'd be sniffing them otherwise.
That's Tybalt for you. He'd probably find the used panties gross. That's how pitiful he is.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is a major external argument to strengthen your guess on Jacob. DPC's storytelling strategy revolves around his overwhelming desire to subvert our expectations. So the traitor ought to be the least suspicious DIK and Jacob perfectly falls into this category. Currently all arrows point to Nick and that's too easy to notice, too simple to be true.
usually this strategy is pursued by giving blatantly false clues

for example Sage complains that her father is looking for her, there is a man looking for his daughter at the Preps' party but he is not Sage's father

in this sense all the clues blatantly given against Nick could follow this logic, and in fact they are too blatant and above all they don't generate any reaction in MC and the other DIKs
The same "DPC plot logic" should be applied for other unresolved mysteries. The same is true with the ultimate villain - the mastermind of that prostitution drug ring. Stephen is thought to be in charge judging by multiple indirect clues, that's why he is most likely not the mastermind. I bet on Jade since it should be a staff member. Isabella is a main LI and Cathy resigned so I write them off.
We don't even know whether or not there will eventually be an 'end of level monster', for now the nemeses we have encountered have self-sabotaged themselves, becoming more ridiculous than dangerous (the terrible Patrick the high priest of the Spanish inquisition, a control freak who believes his daughter is in a mixed dormitory and shares a room with a boy who uses pink sheets)

if it was someone MC could have a relationship with it would be an encore of the "Leah" move so I would discard this hypothesis

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I would argue that John Boy is the least suspicious DIK. He's in a stable and loving relationship with a HOT girl, is just as friendly as Jacob to MC with absolutely no jealousy (he's even flattered that MC thinks she's sexy and was playfully hitting on Elena at the HOTs house), is good enough friends with Tommy to fuck Elena in his bed in front of him, and has no drama about any of the DIK setbacks. Not that I think he's the blackmailer, but there are other DIKs who also aren't high on the suspect list. And even though JB was maggot brother to Jacob I don't think he is helping him out with the blackmail.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I agree with you so that the MC is watched and has been since EP1. The question is by whom and why?

I can't agree with this, at least with this example.
Do you know how it's much easier to watch for somebody while he is at home or in some similar place? People, especially when they don't expect that somebody watching for them are usually careless. And home or whatever else can be called "roof" under you head gives you that unique feel of protection and safety. Even if sometimes it's a false feeling. When you outside (like in the scene above - forest, park, etc), you usually dismiss this feel and your natural instincts come into play. Your senses become more acute, you begin to see and hear more than in moments when you feel safe. You may not notice or spot somebody watching you through window when you rest/fuck/study in your room/home, etc, but I bet you will immideately spot any dude that's 5-10 meters away and tries to watch you staying behind the tree. I mean lonely place like a park or forest in the evening, not a crowded street or something similar.

This scene looks more like an artistic technique of creating a scene than like somebody peeping at the MC. DPC worked on first 2 episodes of BADIK and made a vast part of them when he releases the last episode of AL. We have a BADIK teaser after the credits.

I won't buy it, if he was not lied when promised that BADIK won't be as dark as AL was. If MC was watched by somebody from the beginning, then it's not a "light hearted" story, but a thriller and maniac shit again with it's own Leah.

I believe so that Lynette's family will have the MC watched and also tested. It won't be Lynette's father, but his grandparents, Agnes and Neil's former boss, will have the MC watched.

Agnes, without the MC knowing it so that she is his great-grandmother, has already become closer during the summer job. She is the cookies inquiring spandex lady. Only the MC didn't put the whole thing over properly, because the MC prefers to listen and secretly watched Josy.
Agnes has alzheimer's. She is disabled. She's unable to make decisions for herself and think soberly.
Such people are like a little kid in the old body. While she is in her 75-85yo we can assume that her hypothetical son, whom she constantly talked about, is around 60 years old (just the age that MCs grandfather should be).

But despite the fact that this is a pretty nice version, she is not viable, because Agnes is glad that while she is alive, her son will not get her house. MCs grandpa is not one of those who have to live in his mother's only house and somehow worry about it. He is also rich enough to provide his mother with something more worthy than a nursing home. Of course, we don't know what kind of person he is yet, but the probability is still very small.

You should ask yourselves how Lynette's family earns their money and who owns the fortune. In the game it is written so that Lynette's father builds a hotel and does not run it. Ergo, he is a contractor building a new hotel. Neil's boss is also a contractor. Oops. Family business. The business will have been started by the great-grandparents and the MC's grandfather logically works in the family business. Of course, Neil doesn't know about all this because he's an outsider.
You are digging too deep. There are no space in plot and game resources to reveal such things, while this all are not even secondary, but third-rate. We learned the most important thing - MC's dad and his mom had a classic social level incompatibility problem and, as an accent - MCs dad wasn't "accepted" by that family, so that they had to run with Lynette.

Why does Lynette's father hate Neil so much? Simple. Lynette dies giving birth to the MC. Her father wants custody of the MC, but Neil gets it awarded. Then there is an overheated conversation so Neil can't take care of the MC, that the MC would be better off with his grandparents, etc. Neil remains stubborn and the father of Lynette will not help Neil and the MC. Out of anger, Lynette's father ignores Neil and the MC. Neil has to earn money and travels after work. This was also the reason why he left Lynette. As a result, the family loses sight of the MC for about 15 years.

At the age of 15, the MC had the problems in high school. I believe so Neil had only one straw to grasp. He didn't know Lynette's father's home address and wrote a letter of help, which he sent to the company. Only it wasn't Lynette's father who read it, it was Lynette's grandfather, Neil's former boss. Family business. The grandparents help Neil and the MC. Since that time they have had the MC watched by different people.
The deeper you dig, the more hypothetical answers to the questions you plan to get. Is it realistic? Considering that there are already so many questions, it's not a fact that everyone will be given due time. I think that the moment has come in the game (we are already in the second half) when there will be no more new questions, or it will be minimized, while it's time to unwind the flywheel of answers to all the questions that have accumulated. Be simpler and smarter, seek for really important clues and hints and don't inflate conspiracies of universal scale out of every little thing. The implementation of almost any such scenario devalues the entire plot which is quite decent and its weight.

MCs grandpa hate Neil (and maybe MC too, which is not confirmed) because he was the reason of his daughter death. But MC is at least a "part" of his daughter.

Thx btw, I never seen in this guy MCs summer job boss. But I don't see any of B&R teachers and the woman with him doesn't look like any teacher in B&R. It looks like an Easter egg for very attentive players.

Zoey leaves and the Vixen comes. Why? Before, there was only information about the high school. But the MC is still in high school, his girlfriend isn't because she's going to San Diego. Set him up with the Vixen and there is information about the MC's private life. But the MC doesn't bite. But then we see the Vixen at the college. It observes the MC further.
Girl to the left - absolutely random person, she is not a dorm red haired girl. Different face, hair and even legs shape.

To your BaDIK pictures there are connections. At the Dorm Party, the Vixen dances right next to Maya and the MC before the two fuck in the English classroom.
o_O

This dormies partied with DIKs from the beginning. Tommy & Rusty mentioned them, also we know that almost all DIKs know most of this dormies quite well. We seen them all at the DIKs parties from early episodes. We don't have a BIOS record for red haired girl which was in teaser of Vixens with Gina and Clara together, so we still don't know her name. But almost all other already presented and we know a little about all of them. Jacob like Clara. And Nick partied almost with all or with most of girls at Halloween party.

Reactions: Tom267

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
1. who blackmailed chad with the pics gay pics
2. who accessed the diks laptop and posted the pic of catherine
3. how did that person even get that pic of catherine
4. does jill ever find out about tybalt stealing and sniffing her dirty panties
5. what exactly happened with bella's husband
6. who is the father of arieth's baby
1. Since there was a personal Rusty, Jamie, Leon, Jacob photos as well as photo from CCTV camera in closet, then we can assume that it's a person or a group, which had access to DIKs laptop and or smartphones as well as to the CCTV camera.

2 & 3. We have no idea what kind of photo it is. To be more precise - where exactly is it made (is it a women's locker room? accordingly, it couldn't have been done by a guy, it was definitely a girl who just secretly photographed Cathy when she was naked in the locker room)

Other clues and hints for this part:

1a) Jamie lost his phone and told about it in the moment, when Tommy asked him to take a shot of MC & Derek which just completed gay-guard pledge board task.
1b) Jamie is the one, whom personal data is not protected, we are able to navigate through his document folders in DIKs laptop. It's not fully clear - is it just a move to show us his personality or something more. He writes poetry, and even though it's funny and shitty, it also highlights that he has feelings for Dani, etc. Well, there are also 2 numbers hidden in the verses to open the ingame "safe".
1c) We know that laptop was stored in the safe, as well as some of their money and smartphones (MC get one of them, as Rusty said, which they buy as bulk). While laptop was not in safe at the moment when somebody used it, it also was logged in to Rooster account. And JB noticed that he hearded that somebody fucked in Rusty's room. We don't know where Rusty was at this moment. Did he participated in this potential fuck or he was somewhere else. It have sense, since if he was there it's hard to imagine that somebody stealed laptop under his nose for several minutes to post the cluck and then left it in the library. But until we know all the facts it's only speculations. For example, MC was so taken with Maya that he didn't notice the 3 girls who came in after her and how they gradually approached him.
1d) It should be somebody who could get some benefits from such blackmailing. We know Jade suspected that Chad is a gay. But we NEVER seen what exactly Chad got, what picture/photo or whatever. We only seen Dawe's part - where literally half of DIKs fucked Arieth. If there are MCs photo, taken in the moment he spy for Chad in Alphas locker room? What else could made Chad so mad on MC? Or is it the video, which MC had recorded? But that video was only stored on MCs phone and... he send it to Sage too... Or if we assume that somebody else spied for Chad before (like when he had sex with Troy or whatever else) and they just gave it out as if this photos were made by MC and framed him, as if he was blackmailing Chad.

2a) These events are definitely connected, respectively, one person or a group is most likely behind them.
2b) We know that Alphas hate DIKs and vise versa. While jocks and Dawe especially are dumb as fuck, they were very proud and happy that this thing with Cathy hapenned. Like they waited for it... Someone from the outside specially pours oil into the fire, first framing a DIKs with that photos, and then does the same, but presenting it for the Alphas as revenge ?
2c) We know that Jade is aware that Stephen cheated with Cathy on her.
2d) Most part of frats & sisterhood are "occupied" or headed by Burkes. Their daughter is a president of HOTs, their son is a president of ANOs. Ex-president of Alphas was Sage boyfriend, while Alphas seems to be sponsored by Dawe's family (I'm not sure and I'm not claiming it). DIKs is a new frat and direct "competitor" to others.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I can't agree with this, at least with this example.
Do you know how it's much easier to watch for somebody while he is at home or in some similar place? People, especially when they don't expect that somebody watching for them are usually careless. And home or whatever else can be called "roof" under you head gives you that unique feel of protection and safety. Even if sometimes it's a false feeling. When you outside (like in the scene above - forest, park, etc), you usually dismiss this feel and your natural instincts come into play. Your senses become more acute, you begin to see and hear more than in moments when you feel safe. You may not notice or spot somebody watching you through window when you rest/fuck/study in your room/home, etc, but I bet you will immideately spot any dude that's 5-10 meters away and tries to watch you staying behind the tree. I mean lonely place like a park or forest in the evening, not a crowded street or something similar.

This scene looks more like an artistic technique of creating a scene than like somebody peeping at the MC. DPC worked on first 2 episodes of BADIK and made a vast part of them when he releases the last episode of AL. We have a BADIK teaser after the credits.

I won't buy it, if he was not lied when promised that BADIK won't be as dark as AL was. If MC was watched by somebody from the beginning, then it's not a "light hearted" story, but a thriller and maniac shit again with it's own Leah.
I have to disagree with you there. It depends on the situation in which people find themselves. Both are in this moment fully focused on themselves and the other and do not notice what is happening around them. If the MC was alone, I would agree with you, but he is not. Thus, the natural instincts of alertness you mentioned are not awakened either.

Agnes has alzheimer's. She is disabled. She's unable to make decisions for herself and think soberly.
Such people are like a little kid in the old body. While she is in her 75-85yo we can assume that her hypothetical son, whom she constantly talked about, is around 60 years old (just the age that MCs grandfather should be).

But despite the fact that this is a pretty nice version, she is not viable, because Agnes is glad that while she is alive, her son will not get her house. MCs grandpa is not one of those who have to live in his mother's only house and somehow worry about it. He is also rich enough to provide his mother with something more worthy than a nursing home. Of course, we don't know what kind of person he is yet, but the probability is still very small.
The nurse tells the MC that Agnes has Alzheimer's. But she also says so that it got worse in the last time. Ergo, it is possible that it was better in the summer. Then Alzheimer patient have a peculiarity. They usually remember better what is far past than what is near future. Ergo, she will remember her son. The only question is whether this son is still alive, because Alzheimer's patients live more in the past. But here is the contradiction, why I believe that everything is fake. The keywords cookies, babbling like a little girl and monkey. Three coincidences. Those who want to believe they are coincidences, do so. My motto is. Once is coincidence, twice is happy coincidence, three times is intentional. I assume so Agnes doesn't have Alzheimer's.

You are digging too deep. There are no space in plot and game resources to reveal such things, while this all are not even secondary, but third-rate. We learned the most important thing - MC's dad and his mom had a classic social level incompatibility problem and, as an accent - MCs dad wasn't "accepted" by that family, so that they had to run with Lynette.
Why am I digging too deep? Neil said himself to MC so he got few than he was entitled to. So DPC himself supplied the space for this story arc. The joke is so that Lynette's father actually has views exactly like Tybalt's. So one should wonder how such views of class differences in wealth come about. I know some rich people and have found so that the people who start businesses and lead them to success are mostly down to earth and stay that way. Their kids mostly become snobs because they never had to really work for it. Examples in the game. Tybalt and Rusty. Since Lynette's father is such a snob himself, there is a good chance so that he is not the founder of the company and the company is the property of his parents. And in terms of inheritance, that changes things.

The deeper you dig, the more hypothetical answers to the questions you plan to get. Is it realistic? Considering that there are already so many questions, it's not a fact that everyone will be given due time. I think that the moment has come in the game (we are already in the second half) when there will be no more new questions, or it will be minimized, while it's time to unwind the flywheel of answers to all the questions that have accumulated. Be simpler and smarter, seek for really important clues and hints and don't inflate conspiracies of universal scale out of every little thing. The implementation of almost any such scenario devalues the entire plot which is quite decent and its weight.

MCs grandpa hate Neil (and maybe MC too, which is not confirmed) because he was the reason of his daughter death. But MC is at least a "part" of his daughter.
Yes, it is realistic because these many questions can be solved by very few answers. It only takes one or two key people or a diary. DPC himself has written about Interlude so he has to create it to make some connections clearer. It's all like a big knot that completely unravels with pulling on a thread. Of course Lynette's father hates Neil, but even more so when Neil gets custody of the MC. In the bios of Neil is written after all, so that he had legal difficulties in the past. Neil fought the custody suit filed by Lynette's parents. This has driven Neil into financial ruin. Out of hatred and revenge, Lynette's father refuses to help Neil and the MC. Neil has to move on to earn money and Lynette's family loses sight of the MC as a result. I don't know if Lynette's father has calmed down over the years, but Lynette's grandparents certainly have. That's why Lynette's diary is so important. It's not just so the MC can meet his mother, but that he understands all the connections before he meets his grandparents and great-grandparents. For a good story, such connections are important.

Thx btw, I never seen in this guy MCs summer job boss. But I don't see any of B&R teachers and the woman with him doesn't look like any teacher in B&R. It looks like an Easter egg for very attentive players.
This is not meant to be a teacher of B&R either. Read correctly. At this point, MC was still over six months away from college. A teacher from his high school is more like it.

Girl to the left - absolutely random person, she is not a dorm red haired girl. Different face, hair and even legs shape.
The girl is the vixen between Gina and Tiffany. Hair color, eyebrow, hairstyle, nose, mouth and figure all fit.

o_O

This dormies partied with DIKs from the beginning. Tommy & Rusty mentioned them, also we know that almost all DIKs know most of this dormies quite well. We seen them all at the DIKs parties from early episodes. We don't have a BIOS record for red haired girl which was in teaser of Vixens with Gina and Clara together, so we still don't know her name. But almost all other already presented and we know a little about all of them. Jacob like Clara. And Nick partied almost with all or with most of girls at Halloween party.
Yes, Rusty and Tommy partied with the dorm. But I haven't seen any pictures of this past and I only learn in EP8 that Rusty and Tommy partied with Christie and Micha in the past. About the Vixen in the middle of Gina and Tiffany we know only so that she gets off the train that Zoey gets on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes