DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
As I replayed Ep.9, I noticed something... If Bella and the MC's relationship isn't made public in the next episode or no rumors about the relationship between the two are started, then bad writing awaits those in Bella's route in during Ep.10.

* Sage, in the presence of Maya and Josy, noticed that the girl dressed as a mummy was Bella.

* Josy expresses surprise when discovering that the MC already knew, even before them, that the girl dressed as a mummy was Bella;

* After Josy asks if the MC knew it was Bella, Maya laughs and then says: "Haha! Of course, he did!" Maya's attitude was quite suspicious, it's likely that she already has her guesses about the MC and Bella. Which doesn't sound far-fetched, depending on the player's choices and Derek's loose tongue. Maya can even make future comments based on variables created by the DPC (for example, staying at Bella's house, receiving help from Bella to clean the MC's room).

* At no point is Bella seen with Jill at the party, if Josy mentions to Jill that she didn't know how much fun Bella is and decides to thank Jill for inviting her... Things go downhill. Even more so if Jill says that she didn't invite Bella to the party (or mentions that things aren't right between them).

* Sage is not stupid. If she notices anything between the MC and Bella she will mention it between the lines the next time Bella is helping her with her studies. I doubt Sage won't mention how much fun she and Bella had together at the party, it's the perfect chance for her to ask whatever question she wants or make some silly joke if she's noticed something between the MC and Bella.

* The scene of the MC and Bella on the dance floor is a real shot in the foot for Bella. This scene MUST have been on purpose, Jill definitely wasn't the only person who saw the MC and Bella dancing together. And those who saw the two dancing realized that they were a couple: they danced looking deep into each other's eyes, slowly, while the girl dressed as a mummy put her arms around the MC's neck. This is not a dance between friends or teacher and student (if Sage, Maya or Josy saw them dancing).

* Derek almost recognized Bella's voice at the party, during class, he could tell that Bella's voice sounds familiar and remembered the girl dressed as a mummy. It's enough for Derek to find out about MC and Bella;

* In an off-screen scene, the MC was probably seen by someone leaving the mansion accompanied by the girl dressed as a mummy while holding her belongings. The question is: Who saw the two of them going for a walk at night under the stars?

* Tara saw the MC giving a very passionate kiss to the girl dressed as a mummy.

* If a rumor starts about the girl dressed as a mummy and the MC, everyone will remember seeing Bella at the party as she entered and won the best Halloween costume contest. Did anyone find it weird how Bella is the only one who automatically wins? It's probably for girls like Becky to cry afterwards saying they were robbed because the MC pulled strings in favor of his "girlfriend";

* The "Walk of Shame" tradition is one of DIK's most beloved (and one of the most anticipated when a new day dawns after a heavy party). As Rusty told the MC: "Guess I'm not making anyone do the walk of shame tomorrow." It's likely that the members are already waiting for the girl dressed as a mummy to come out of the MC's room. It's been shown that when it comes to the MC with girls they are very curious and perceptive, like the time Leon noticed that Bella hadn't left and had spent the night with the MC or when Jacob realized that the MC took a much larger than usual amount of breakfast to his room (because Josy was shy/scared to have breakfast at the table with the others). So if a rumor breaks out between the MC and Bella or a rumor that Bella was the girl dressed as the mummy... BOOM! They also noticed that there is something serious between them.

There are a lot of plot holes if the DPC chooses to keep the MC and Bella's relationship a secret or not create any rumors about the girl dressed as a mummy. Let's see how DPC will handle this.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Tommy some clues to it so that Tommy is the traitor. To one we learn in EP3 so that Tommy has sent any information and in EP4 Heather asks the MC if Tommy is in trouble now. It doesn't have to be that Tommy dropped off the Rooster Cluck from Cathy, but he could have given the person who did it the credentials for the DIKs' Rooster account. Thus, the Rooster Cluck does not even have to have been dropped off from the DIK laptop, because someone logged into the DIK Rooster account from some PC.

And there is another thing that is dubious about Tommy. He put pictures on the DIK memorial wall that are on the DIK laptop. The strange thing is so the MC could only view the pictures from his and Derek's Heel Week. So Tommy has access to all the folders and he puts up those pictures without prior consent of the DIKs seen on the pictures.

Based on the safe combination, Rusty may want to find out the traitor. Rusty says, however, that only three persons, i.e. himself, Tommy and the MC have the combination. Ergo, Vinny can no longer get into the safe unless one of the 3 people blurts out the combination. But we now know from EP9 that Vinny doesn't have the right combination. He can't get the safe open. But if Rusty is smart, he has a camera in the safe and sees who opens the safe. Tommy definitely opened the safe because he created the DIK memorial wall. These pictures are from the DIK laptop that is in the safe. But I guess so there is a hidden camera in Rusty's room and so it is proven so the safe combination was not given away.
I would be very surprised and disappointed if Tommy was the traitor. The only thing to me that could have linked him to this was the safe combination, but i was mistaken, i thought that Vinny had open it, but he didn't.

To be honest, i don't think either Jacob or John Boy is the traitor either, because they seem the most loyal ones. Also it wouldn't make any sense for Tommy or Rusty to be either, because they're the founders.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
As I replayed Ep.9, I noticed something... If Bella and the MC's relationship isn't made public in the next episode or no rumors about the relationship between the two are started, then bad writing awaits those in Bella's route in during Ep.10.

* Sage, in the presence of Maya and Josy, noticed that the girl dressed as a mummy was Bella.

* Josy expresses surprise when discovering that the MC already knew, even before them, that the girl dressed as a mummy was Bella;

* After Josy asks if the MC knew it was Bella, Maya laughs and then says: "Haha! Of course, he did!" Maya's attitude was quite suspicious, it's likely that she already has her guesses about the MC and Bella. Which doesn't sound far-fetched, depending on the player's choices and Derek's loose tongue. Maya can even make future comments based on variables created by the DPC (for example, staying at Bella's house, receiving help from Bella to clean the MC's room).

* At no point is Bella seen with Jill at the party, if Josy mentions to Jill that she didn't know how much fun Bella is and decides to thank Jill for inviting her... Things go downhill. Even more so if Jill says that she didn't invite Bella to the party (or mentions that things aren't right between them).

* Sage is not stupid. If she notices anything between the MC and Bella she will mention it between the lines the next time Bella is helping her with her studies. I doubt Sage won't mention how much fun she and Bella had together at the party, it's the perfect chance for her to ask whatever question she wants or make some silly joke if she's noticed something between the MC and Bella.

* The scene of the MC and Bella on the dance floor is a real shot in the foot for Bella. This scene MUST have been on purpose, Jill definitely wasn't the only person who saw the MC and Bella dancing together. And those who saw the two dancing realized that they were a couple: they danced looking deep into each other's eyes, slowly, while the girl dressed as a mummy put her arms around the MC's neck. This is not a dance between friends or teacher and student (if Sage, Maya or Josy saw them dancing).

* Derek almost recognized Bella's voice at the party, during class, he could tell that Bella's voice sounds familiar and remembered the girl dressed as a mummy. It's enough for Derek to find out about MC and Bella;

* In an off-screen scene, the MC was probably seen by someone leaving the mansion accompanied by the girl dressed as a mummy while holding her belongings. The question is: Who saw the two of them going for a walk at night under the stars?

* Tara saw the MC giving a very passionate kiss to the girl dressed as a mummy.

* If a rumor starts about the girl dressed as a mummy and the MC, everyone will remember seeing Bella at the party as she entered and won the best Halloween costume contest. Did anyone find it weird how Bella is the only one who automatically wins? It's probably for girls like Becky to cry afterwards saying they were robbed because the MC pulled strings in favor of his "girlfriend";

* The "Walk of Shame" tradition is one of DIK's most beloved (and one of the most anticipated when a new day dawns after a heavy party). As Rusty told the MC: "Guess I'm not making anyone do the walk of shame tomorrow." It's likely that the members are already waiting for the girl dressed as a mummy to come out of the MC's room. It's been shown that when it comes to the MC with girls they are very curious and perceptive, like the time Leon noticed that Bella hadn't left and had spent the night with the MC or when Jacob realized that the MC took a much larger than usual amount of breakfast to his room (because Josy was shy/scared to have breakfast at the table with the others). So if a rumor breaks out between the MC and Bella or a rumor that Bella was the girl dressed as the mummy... BOOM! They also noticed that there is something serious between them.

There are a lot of plot holes if the DPC chooses to keep the MC and Bella's relationship a secret or not create any rumors about the girl dressed as a mummy. Let's see how DPC will handle this.
The relationship doesn't necessarily need to go public for it not to be bad writing...
I agree that the other LIs finding out makes sense and is inevitable once they put 2+2 together, Josy will find out about Jill and Bella sooner or later and there's a high probability that people will talk about MC hooking up with the mummy so Sage will also easily figure it out.

Unless Derek went blackout drunk and doesn't remember a thing, then he will probably realize it immediately as well as soon as he has a class with Isabella, he recognized her voice, when he's sober he'll know how badly he fucked up, I suspect that may be why he's making that face in the class preview.

The only question here is Nick, if he can keep his mouth shut then the relationship might stay secret for a while longer, if he doesn't then yeah, everyone at B&R will know.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I would be very surprised and disappointed if Tommy was the traitor. The only thing to me that could have linked him to this was the safe combination, but i was mistaken, i thought that Vinny had open it, but he didn't.

To be honest, i don't think either Jacob or John Boy is the traitor either, because they seem the most loyal ones. Also it wouldn't make any sense for Tommy or Rusty to be either, because they're the founders.
For Tommy to be a founder is no reason he can't be the traitor. Vinny is also a founder, but still wants to open the safe.

Just think about the DIK memorial wall that Tommy has set up. Tommy has access to all the folders on the DIK laptop. The memorial wall proves that. So whoever has Tommy's access data can see everything in the DIK laptop. It doesn't have to mean so that Tommy gave away the access data (also for the official DIK Rooster account) wantonly.

Derek gives away secrets when he is drunk. What if Tommy gives away secrets when he is high?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The only question here is Nick, if he can keep his mouth shut then the relationship might stay secret for a while longer, if he doesn't then yeah, everyone at B&R will know.
My fear is a rumor between Bella and the MC is started and the MC thinks Nick started it. I just pointed out that several things would allow a rumor to be created, it would be very unfair for Nick to take the blame if a rumor were to arise :/

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Yes the screw up must have happened on the Sunday before the week in your chart. Saturday was definitely the HOTs' party. Then Sunday there is the tennis match and after that we visit Jill and it's dark outside. Then the next scenes are diary reading and Neil shows up and it's daylight outside. After the moving in of furniture the MC sleeps and wakes up with John Boy's breakfast scene.
It seems that the scene with Neil should have happened before the tennis match or in between the tennis match and the visit to Jill.
Haha ok mystery solved but there is still a mistake here. Btw where is this timeline in your post? I would like to see the whole thing.
Yep I saw this as well, I brought this up to someone who passed it on to HB and possibly DPC himself
I recommended the easiest fix was change Lilly's line of dialogue to make the hots party on Friday night as its the first event after the time skip.
allegedly DPC felt there was no mistake and everything is fine (shrug)
{rumors of him not taking even constructive criticism well may be well founded}
Ill ask if they want the timeline posted here or if I can pass on the link

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Yes the screw up must have happened on the Sunday before the week in your chart. Saturday was definitely the HOTs' party. Then Sunday there is the tennis match and after that we visit Jill and it's dark outside. Then the next scenes are diary reading and Neil shows up and it's daylight outside. After the moving in of furniture the MC sleeps and wakes up with John Boy's breakfast scene.
It seems that the scene with Neil should have happened before the tennis match or in between the tennis match and the visit to Jill.
Haha ok mystery solved but there is still a mistake here. Btw where is this timeline in your post? I would like to see the whole thing.
It's very hard to make a timeline for this game. I think a mistake some make is assuming that the game show us the MCs life day for day. There are time skips and days that appear only if you are on certain girls paths. That is a reason for some mistakes some people get in the timeline.
A good example is when Sage is sick. You help her the same day as the HOTs ceremony. The morning after she tells Quinn that she will stay in bed for several days before she is well. Then a couple of scenes later she shows up in the MCs room, ready for sparing, making it look like it's the day after.
Another related example, if you are on Maya's path, there is a day there between those events that you only see on her path.

Reactions: JJ1960

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
For Tommy to be a founder is no reason he can't be the traitor. Vinny is also a founder, but still wants to open the safe.

Just think about the DIK memorial wall that Tommy has set up. Tommy has access to all the folders on the DIK laptop. The memorial wall proves that. So whoever has Tommy's access data can see everything in the DIK laptop. It doesn't have to mean so that Tommy gave away the access data (also for the official DIK Rooster account) wantonly.

Derek gives away secrets when he is drunk. What if Tommy gives away secrets when he is high?
Well, sure Vinny is one of the co-founders, but its different from Tommy and Rusty. Tommy and Rusty wanted to create a fraternity, Vinny just wanted to fuck around as he continues college. You can't compare their motivations.
Also, about the permissions: If i'm not mistaken, before the Cathy incident, everyone had access to everything, it was after that Rooster post that Rusty changed permissions.

But i won't doubt anything from PinkCake. But Tommy and Rusty are the most unlikely for me.

Also, i heard someone here saying "Quinn is not a hearthless bitch...". Yeah, she is.
I got so angry at her and Tommy when MC almost got shot, it was their fault.
Also, Arieth wouldn't be pregnant if it wasn't for her. Sure, it's not entirely her fault, but she didn't even show the slightest sign of empathy for Arieth after she heard the news, even if she was partially at fault for this.
I'm not even going to talk about the prostitution network and drugs...
I like Quinn, i really do, but the fact remains: She doesn't care about anyone beyond herself, she may show some concern for the MC as they grow closer, but she's fighting against this, and i'm pretty sure this won't last long.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
Well, sure Vinny is one of the co-founders, but its different from Tommy and Rusty. Tommy and Rusty wanted to create a fraternity, Vinny just wanted to fuck around as he continues college. You can't compare their motivations.
Also, about the permissions: If i'm not mistaken, before the Cathy incident, everyone had access to everything, it was after that Rooster post that Rusty changed permissions.

But i won't doubt anything from PinkCake. But Tommy and Rusty are the most unlikely for me.

Also, i heard someone here saying "Quinn is not a hearthless bitch...". Yeah, she is.
I got so angry at her and Tommy when MC almost got shot, it was their fault.
Also, Arieth wouldn't be pregnant if it wasn't for her. Sure, it's not entirely her fault, but she didn't even show the slightest sign of empathy for Arieth after she heard the news, even if she was partially at fault for this.
I'm not even going to talk about the prostitution network and drugs...
I like Quinn, i really do, but the fact remains: She doesn't care about anyone beyond herself, she may show some concern for the MC as they grow closer, but she's fighting against this, and i'm pretty sure this won't last long.
LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT MONA, IT'S HER FAULT THAT MONA LEFT.
Fuck, i like Quinn, but i also hate her.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
2. Rusty did not fuck with Camila. The MC is outside Jamie's room because he needs to piss. He says to Tommy that someone is in Jamie's room. Jamie and Rusty's room have a direct line. In the hallway outside the bathroom, there is a backpack next to JB. We see this backpack in EP8 in Rusty's room. Who did Rusty fuck in EP8? Micha.
I think you have some problems with your understanding of floor plans - the only bathroom on the first floor is next door to Tremolo's room (the Library), not Jamie and Rusty's.

screenshot0006.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT MONA, IT'S HER FAULT THAT MONA LEFT.
Fuck, i like Quinn, but i also hate her.
Actually that was Burke, Quinn seemed confident about being able to keep Mona quiet and even in private conversations with Rio and Lily didn't suggest Mona would have to be forced out. Burke took it on himself to cancel her scholarship and push her out because she didn't agree to the terms of the tuition, same as he tried to push Maya out when he found out that she had also pledged for the HOTs but had not "qualified" for the tuition.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
also it triggers me that a "mansion" this size has only 2 bathrooms.
Not really, if it was a private residence before the DIKs took it over it's pretty common for homes to only have one bathroom per floor, maybe with an en suite somewhere, but the DIKs probably didn't see the need of an en suite and took it out.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Not really, if it was a private residence before the DIKs took it over it's pretty common for homes to only have one bathroom per floor, maybe with an en suite somewhere, but the DIKs probably didn't see the need of an en suite and took it out.
Big homes in the US these days are often built with one bathroom per bedroom, more or less, but this has not always been true.

Reactions: business_casual

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm getting close to the end of season 2 on my "crush Jill's heart" playthrough and I'm starting to feel guilty. The MC's about to meet her friends. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes