DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
to compare the facts?

MC invite Jill only being on her branch. Otherwise Josy always does it. The same for Bella. He invite her himself only being on her branch, otherwise Jill always does it.

Whatever, it can be funny if Derek found out about Bella from Maya and/or Josy.
That's why I didn't understand what you meant. It is not possible to make a comparison between a Bella who has a romance with the MC and a Bella who has nothing but friendship. They are completely different events and with different results (for example, Jill inviting Bella if Bella doesn't have a romance with the MC). The post I made was about: "Plot hole for those players who have a romance with Bella".

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
to be born good. because overcoming your evil nature is great for you, but it doesn't unharm all the people who have suffered at your expense. if you didn't have to overcome your evil nature, fewer people would have been harmed in the first place.

what is so interesting about quinn? the others are more realistic characters. quinn isn't interesting just because she's a drug trafficking madame lol. are you just one of those people who likes it when people add tons of negative characteristics to a character because you think it makes them deeper somehow? lol.
I won't deny it, my interest in Quinn started after Ep.9. My MC is CHICK which means my MC doesn't get along with her. I'm not the type to hold grudges, if Quinn is willing to stop being an asshole to the CHICK MC we can be friends.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

sampow

May 14, 2023
what is so interesting about quinn? the others are more realistic characters. quinn isn't interesting just because she's a drug trafficking madame lol. are you just one of those people who likes it when people add tons of negative characteristics to a character because you think it makes them deeper somehow? lol.
I've explained what's interesting to me, and I know that a lot of others enjoy those same characteristics. You don't have to appreciate the same criteria.

But yeah, Quinn being fucked up is part of the alure. Like I said, it's not real life, so I don't actually have to deal with the risks of getting involved with someone like that.

But are you one of those people that can't accept others have differing interests? "lol" :rolleyes:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I have replayed it several times now and each time I am missing the Sleep on the Floor option.

This time I carefully controlled my DIK status so that I got the scene with Maya in Episode 2.

And I slept with Josy after in meal in Episode 2

I then turned down Maya for the scavenger hunt in Episode 3

And then at the end of Episode 4, both Josy and Maya were into me but there was no Sleep on the Floor option.

I can only think that the Scavenger hunt is needed to trigger the Sleep on the Floor - but if you do that you won't get 100% in the Episode 6 scene.

Thinking that I must now continue as I am and hope it triggers the Episode 6 scene.
This is the code that governs the "sleep on the floor" option:

if ep2_fuckedJosy and ep3_mayaLewd and renpy.variant("pc"):

So you had to have had sex with Josy at her house, then done Maya lewd scene in episode 3. I don't know if the variant requires you to be playing on a PC, or have the build you are on be forced to think it's on a PC. Are you on the Android port?

Reactions: Jumbi

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You Should never feel guilty about it, ;)Remember, No matter all the thing you do for her, she will consider you as the same as Tybalt, and humiliate you the same way, in front of a bunch of people .
:coffee:
I've never been able to get that scene with her. No matter what, she will always calmly explain to my MC that they just don't fit together. I think you have to do some really bad things for her to do that.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I've never been able to get that scene with her. No matter what, she will always calmly explain to my MC that they just don't fit together. I think you have to do some really bad things for her to do that.
If the mc run's to the restaurant and Jill dumps him there, no matter what you've done, the scene plays out the same except for like one or two lines of her reasoning depending on your actions: If the mc didn't go on the picnic with her, she'll say "But...the spark's not there for me", otherwise she'll say "But...you're not what I'm looking for" (typically to a DIK mc).

It's still a very public dumping where the mc is asking for another chance and she's just shooting him down. At least when the mc dumped her they were alone on a bench.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Some here prefer the term "entrepreneur". ;)
Why do people talk shit about Quinn and her prostitution and drug ring? Or about Riona's reputation for sucking cocks? Or about Maya and Josy's Walmart lebianism? Or about Sage's promiscuous side with the MC? Or about the age difference between Bella and the MC? We should just all unite and bully those who like naive little goblin princesses instead.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
to be born good. because overcoming your evil nature is great for you, but it doesn't unharm all the people who have suffered at your expense. if you didn't have to overcome your evil nature, fewer people would have been harmed in the first place.

Man this guy is actually trolling.
Lots of things in this game arent realistic but more of a fantasy if anything.
The fact Quinn deals drugs is more realistic than anything shown in this game

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
If the mc run's to the restaurant and Jill dumps him there, no matter what you've done, the scene plays out the same except for like one or two lines of her reasoning depending on your actions: If the mc didn't go on the picnic with her, she'll say "But...the spark's not there for me", otherwise she'll say "But...you're not what I'm looking for" (typically to a DIK mc).

It's still a very public dumping where the mc is asking for another chance and she's just shooting him down. At least when the mc dumped her they were alone on a bench.
I have read people claiming she yells at you the same way she does with Tybalt. That has never happened to me at the restaurant. And while it was in public it wasn't that much of a big deal, the version I got. No big scene or anything.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
...quinn is a sex trafficker, madame, thief, and drug trafficker.
In no way is she a sex trafficker - she has not transported anyone anywhere. A pimp? Sure, maybe. A thief? Well, it sure looks like she is thinking of stealing Josy's jacket, and so it seems likely. A drug dealer? Absolutely. But NOT a sex trafficker.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Like 90% sure. There's another option, the 10%, I've in mind: the Vixens
Quite the odds you'd think but oh gawd, it's been a while since I've heard here only a year later. Felt like back then when DPC teased us and even with the codename literally for Episode 9 thinking it would spark plot twist so hard that they are a wild card to MC on becoming true ultimate DIK or just maybe he’s not as innocent as he seems. I still don't know if there was much significant on this part as some focused on Zoey to a comeback and others LI.

Shout out if there is crumbles leftovers, what do we know exactly so far about Vixens? Any particular talks about Tiffany, Tara, Clara, Kylie and Gina? :D

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't want to go into much depth because it would derail from the central topic of this thread, but what does "to be born good" even mean? Is that even a real thing? Do you actually think that concepts such as good or evil can relate to a newborn?

Last edited:

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
[Sage] covers [for] Bella & MC ass at the best costume competition. I think she is one of a few persons whom will be ok to find out and accept the fact that MC & Bella in relationships.
You know I am hoping for this too, especially since she always neds up friends with MC.

what is so interesting about quinn?
quinn isn't interesting just because she's a drug trafficking madame lol.
Buddy, Pal, Friend. Calm down.
I'm not a huge advocate for Quinn but this is a bit much, no? We get it, you hate Quinn. That's fine, I'm not saying you can't. But dial it down a bit, multiple comments in one day adding nothing new to the debate other than you think she is a sack of rotten potatoes, not even a meme or two to spice things up. It isn't very interesting.

Moving on, has anybody thought about the possibility that MC's maternal grandparents are no long rich? I mean we know they bought a dilapidated hotel for rennovation, that appears to keep needing more work than initially thought. We don't know what brought them wealth in the first place be it a career that could have failed or old money that could've dried up? Coupled with the small inheritance? :unsure:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What?! Is Vixen really a thing? I thought it was just the name of the episode. Who are the Vixens? Is it a group?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Moving on, has anybody thought about the possibility that MC's maternal grandparents are no long rich? I mean we know they bought a dilapidated hotel for rennovation, that appears to keep needing more work than initially thought. We don't know what brought them wealth in the first place be it a career that could have failed or old money that could've dried up? Coupled with the small inheritance? :unsure:
Call it a hunch, but I doubt it.
Considering that new windows for an entire building was up for grabs for just $65. Or when you pay for Maya's meal in the beginning for only $1? Or lap dances for only $3?

Who knows what a $5K inheritance really adds up to?
With economics from DPC like that, that could mean $5K = $25K? or more? it's a mystery if you ask me.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes