DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
An even bigger question is HOW a CHICK MC will deal with it.
Exactly how Jill would handle it. Go crying to the authorities (i.e., Stephen Burke) and get fucked in the process.
It is said that the DPC already had the complete BaDIK script even before developing the game... I have my doubts. If he actually drags the MC into this shit between Quinn and Vinny when the MC can just be a MASSIVE CHICK it becomes clear that the DIK/CHICK alignment the DPC created is of no importance.

Mar 9, 2019
It is said that the DPC already had the complete BaDIK script even before developing the game... I have my doubts. If he actually drags the MC into this shit between Quinn and Vinny when the MC can just be a MASSIVE CHICK it becomes clear that the DIK/CHICK alignment the DPC created is of no importance.
Or, hear me out, these are events beyond Fuckface's control so his affinity can only affect how he reacts to the situation brought upon him by others; individuals who don't work for the MC's agenda. CHICK MC is still a DIK and, as Jacob won't stop fucking repeating, "family comes first". Their problems become his problems becoming our problems because this is more than just a novel or movie, it's a game. The unwanted drama in the script gives us a reason to play and explore different paths.

Could he have written it better? Definitely, there are very few in this thread who would argue with you there. Has he done a pretty decent job considering all the variables he's working with alone? In my opinion, he has. You may disagree but at the end of the day, you're playing the game. That's all DPC wants from you so your doubts don't really matter. I mean, you could always pay him, speak to him of your doubts, then see if he gives a shit but he probably won't. If he does, let me know, I got some shit I'd like to speak with him about.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
it's only important for the girls you fuck and what situations you get to be in. there's not much customization to the story... just some of the things along the way.
Or, hear me out, these are events beyond Fuckface's control so his affinity can only affect how he reacts to the situation brought upon him by others; individuals who don't work for the MC's agenda. CHICK MC is still a DIK and, as Jacob won't stop fucking repeating, "family comes first". Their problems become his problems becoming our problems because this is more than just a novel or movie, it's a game. The unwanted drama in the script gives us a reason to play and explore different paths.

Could he have written it better? Definitely, there are very few in this thread who would argue with you there. Has he done a pretty decent job considering all the variables he's working with alone? In my opinion, he has. You may disagree but at the end of the day, you're playing the game. That's all DPC wants from you so your doubts don't really matter. I mean, you could always pay him, speak to him of your doubts, then see if he gives a shit but he probably won't. If he does, let me know, I got some shit I'd like to speak with him about.

JHEEZUS, my guy, you sound like my daughter when she decides to complain, nitpick, and whine simply for the sake of complaining. The only difference is you take a page out of Captain America's book and think it's necessary to complain all day, whereas she just goes for a few minutes before pulling herself together like the grown-ass woman she is.

We get it, you're a savant and we're all idiots. Now let us horny bastards fuck and develop Stockholm for our sex-and-drug trafficking evil future baby momma.
I had never looked at it from that perspective. I always imagined that the MC would avoid such situations depending on whether he was DIK or CHICK, but I see I was wrong. The DIK/CHICK alignment should really only be responsible for defining whether the MC's personality is compatible with the girls (Jill and Bella preferring CHICK / DIK for Sage, Quinn and others). DPC should have in mind what beliefs and morals the MC will show regardless of the alignment being DIK/CHICK. Which will allow all MCs, whether CHICK or DIK, to get involved in the criminal world either for their own benefit or to protect his family (DIK brothers).

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
Is there a bug where I can't find Sage to start the truth or dare section of the halloween party? I looked at the guide and it says she is upstairs with Bella, Josy and Maya but they are not there

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a bug where I can't find Sage to start the truth or dare section of the halloween party? I looked at the guide and it says she is upstairs with Bella, Josy and Maya but they are not there
They're in the room on the right when you go upstairs and through the door in front of the stairs.

Mar 9, 2019
I had never looked at it from that perspective. I always imagined that the MC would avoid such situations depending on whether he was DIK or CHICK, but I see I was wrong. The DIK/CHICK alignment should really only be responsible for defining whether the MC's personality is compatible with the girls (Jill and Bella preferring CHICK / DIK for Sage, Quinn and others). DPC should have in mind what beliefs and morals the MC will show regardless of the alignment being DIK/CHICK. Which will allow all MCs, whether CHICK or DIK, to get involved in the criminal world either for their own benefit or to protect his family (DIK brothers).
I apologize for being so gruff towards you earlier, none of my annoyance was intended for you it just spilled over. It was just exasperating for me to see another passive-aggressive comment from that business_casual dude,

Anyway, we already have a pretty good idea of Fuckface's beliefs and morals and they remain pretty stable irrespective of affinity. The CHICK path seems to reinforce the MC's character, making him blander in my opinion, and the DIK path appears to bend his ideals to allow for more experiences, good and bad. Most of us like the DIK path cause Fuckface takes less shit and even dishes the hits he takes, whereas on the CHICK path the MC is, to speak frankly, a bit of a whiny bitch.

With respect to the criminal elements, I'm sure we will see a contrast in behavior on each of the three paths. Personally, I would like the MC to become more destructive and malevolent on the DIK path, fulfilling Lily's prophecy at the HOT party.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMNOV3R

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
This is the code that governs the "sleep on the floor" option:

if ep2_fuckedJosy and ep3_mayaLewd and renpy.variant("pc"):

So you had to have had sex with Josy at her house, then done Maya lewd scene in episode 3. I don't know if the variant requires you to be playing on a PC, or have the build you are on be forced to think it's on a PC. Are you on the Android port?
Thanks, I think that backs up my theory. So the scene with Maya in Episode 2 is irrelevant (for this trigger). And I believe the only Maya scene in Episode 3 is triggered by agreeing to help with the scavenger hunt.

But if you help her with the scavenger hunt you can’t get 100% in Episode 6.

So I have been trying for something that is impossible, Sleeping on the Floor in Episode 4 and the 100% scene in Episode 6 are mutually exclusive, you can’t do both in the same run.

Does that sound right?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah I looked in that room but they are not in there. It's just a nurse and some roller waitress. I have checked every room now and they are just gone.
Sounds like you still have a task to do to trigger the event. Check your phone for available tasks.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if you still have not found Sage, Bella and Jill and have nurse Becky talking to the other girl in that room next to the fish tank..then you have other things you need to do first. check your task list on your phone and do what is still there to do. i noticed at times i would get a task show up, go to do it, and have to do other tasks first before i could do the task i initially tried to do. hope this helps.

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
Sounds like you still have a task to do to trigger the event. Check your phone for available tasks.
My phone only says to talk to Sage now. I tried running through on a second one of my playthroughs with a different main girl and yeah still no girls on the couch. I'm not sure if I should just redownload the game or not

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
My phone only says to talk to Sage now. I tried running through on a second one of my playthroughs with a different main girl and yeah still no girls on the couch. I'm not sure if I should just redownload the game or not
Might be an earlier talk with Sage that's still required, check in the main room downstairs and see if she's still there.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
let's assume that MC's affinity indicates more how he is seen by others, rather than something about him directly, a kind of fame. the MC of the story is pretty much the same no matter what choice we make.

if MC is DIK it's not that he doesn't want to get involved in Maya's drama, but it's Maya who doesn't trust him enough. similarly if MC is CHICK it's not that he wants to keep his distance from Quinn and her shady dealings, but it's Quinn who doesn't think he's the right person to open up to.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think you have some problems with your understanding of floor plans - the only bathroom on the first floor is next door to Tremolo's room (the Library), not Jamie and Rusty's.

View attachment 2657093
I love it when people don't read and just look at the pictures. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Crusader of Romance

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That's what I'm thinking too. Like 90% sure. There's another option, the 10%, I've in mind: the Vixens. The dormies were on every party of the DIK's. In Ep9 we could see Avery talking to MC in Tara's ghost costume that they had something big. Maybe those girls are up to no good with the DIK's for some reason. They know the mansion and probably fucked with most of them. If I had to assume I would say the cafetria girl. Silent waters are deep and she's a little bit too silent for the group she associates with. We can see at her treatment of Gordon how she works.
Yes, they could be responsible for a lot of what happens. The main reason I don't suspect them is that they don't have an obvious motive. Perhaps it's as simple as revenge against the DIKs for something. That could explain the Alpha blackmail, the Cathy cluck, the video making it to Stephen and I think they are probably responsible for the blackout.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes