sampow

May 14, 2023
I have read people claiming she yells at you the same way she does with Tybalt. That has never happened to me at the restaurant. And while it was in public it wasn't that much of a big deal, the version I got. No big scene or anything.
Yeah, it's a hyperbolic reaction (I'm guilty of it too). But she really, really destroys Tybalt. She tells him some home truths that are long over due and she puts her foot down hard. He's reduced to the foetal position by the end of it. Whereas for the mc it's just a bit of public humiliation.

In no way is she a sex trafficker - she has not transported anyone anywhere. A pimp? Sure, maybe. A thief? Well, it sure looks like she is thinking of stealing Josy's jacket, and so it seems likely. A drug dealer? Absolutely. But NOT a sex trafficker.
Sex trafficker doesn't necessarily mean she transports girls across country, but that's usually the image the term elicits. Actual definition of sex trafficking:

The term "sex trafficking" refers to criminal activity whereby one or more persons are subjected to engaging in commercial sexual activity through the use of force, fraud, or coercion.

Sure Quinn "coerces" the girls into it, but really she's just offering it to them. Even when Mona backs out, she doesn't try to force her back in, she just wants to make sure she keeps her mouth shut about it. So yeah, Pimp is a more appropriate term.

Moving on, has anybody thought about the possibility that MC's maternal grandparents are no long rich? I mean we know they bought a dilapidated hotel for rennovation, that appears to keep needing more work than initially thought. We don't know what brought them wealth in the first place be it a career that could have failed or old money that could've dried up? Coupled with the small inheritance? :unsure:
Call it a hunch, but I doubt it.
Considering that new windows for an entire building was up for grabs for just $65. Or when you pay for Maya's meal in the beginning for only $1? Or lap dances for only $3?

Who knows what in $5K inheritance really adds up to?
With economics from DPC like that, that could mean $5K = $25K? or more? it's a mystery if you ask me.
Don't confuse the two currencies. The $5K is probably a real $5K, whereas the pocket money is a separate game currency, and so are the mansion repair and party planning currencies.

When the mc considers giving the money to Maya to pay for her degree, he notes that it'd probably only cover a semester. That sounds kinda realistic since she's doing some sort of social work degree. Obviously the other currencies do not make real sense in the world. Not sure why DPC opted to do that... :unsure:

I don't know if I wanna see the mc's grandparents in the story...

Really? The Vixens are those sluts from the dorms. Gina, Avery, Tara, Beth, Tiffany, Clara, Kylie. I think I forgot one. Becky may be a part of them.
Sluts? Ooof! :ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Really? The Vixens are those sluts from the dorms. Gina, Avery, Tara, Beth, Tiffany, Clara, Kylie. I think I forgot one. Becky may be a part of them.
Are these random bitches the Vixens? How did the DPC dedicate the name of the episode to these useless hoes? That's why I didn't even know Vixen was actually a thing. Should they be a threat? Feminists seem to be scarier than they are.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
i dont see how quinn is at all likeable. she is a psychopath. chaotic evil. lawful evil at best.
she is one of the better written and more complex characters in the game. she also has been getting consistent growth in her arc on a per episode basis that would make the main girls jealous. i dont necessarily like her as a person, but i definitely like her as a character in the story

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
what is so interesting about quinn? the others are more realistic characters. quinn isn't interesting just because she's a drug trafficking madame lol. are you just one of those people who likes it when people add tons of negative characteristics to a character because you think it makes them deeper somehow? lol.
I think Quinn's appeal has several layers.

First, she's physically attractive. Part of this is a unique and dynamic personal style.
Second, she's unapologetically sensual. She likes sex, and is happy to indulge in it.
Third, she's a powerful personality, taking charge of situations and showing strength of character when facing adversity. Some men like dainty women who need them, other men like strong women who are more challenging.
Fourth, she's in over her head. I call this the "White Knight" effect. I believe men have an evolutionary drive to protect the female. Many, even most of us, love the idea of coming to the rescue of the damsel in distress. As with HARLEY Quinn, this Quinn is in a bad situation and we want to rescue her from it... even though she made it happen to herself (with Joker, Harley is trapped in a situation not of her making, unlike BaDik's Quinn).

These are the core attributes, I think... at least for me.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think Quinn's appeal has several layers.

First, she's physically attractive. Part of this is a unique and dynamic personal style.
Second, she's unapologetically sensual. She likes sex, and is happy to indulge in it.
Third, she's a powerful personality, taking charge of situations and showing strength of character when facing adversity. Some men like dainty women who need them, other men like strong women who are more challenging.
Fourth, she's in over her head. I call this the "White Knight" effect. I believe men have an evolutionary drive to protect the female. Many, even most of us, love the idea of coming to the rescue of the damsel in distress. As with HARLEY Quinn, this Quinn is in a bad situation and we want to rescue her from it... even though she made it happen to herself (with Joker, Harley is trapped in a situation not of her making, unlike BaDik's Quinn).

These are the core attributes, I think... at least for me.
I find Quinn interesting in that she plays differently depending on what track you are on. For MJ, she is the cause of most of Maya's worries about whether she can stay in college, and is what is stopping her from moving in to the HOTs house and saving the money she has to spend on dorm fees. The fact that Josy doesn't have a problem being in the HOTs house with Quinn there drives a wedge between her and Maya on every track. In Sage's track, she's the duplicitous backstabber threatening everything Sage has done to make the HOTs successful even though Sage trusts her to do the right thing for the girls in the sorority, yet another of Sage's blind spots that potentially will bring her down as well if something goes wrong with Quinn's business ventures. If MC is on either of these tracks he's going to get pulled in and possibly down by Quinn's actions. Quinn doesn't have much of a role in the Jill or Bella paths other than causing background chaos, and neither of them are going to be in your path unless you are CHICK/Neutral which Quinn hates. That may play a factor later on when Quinn sets you up to take the fall for something she's done, or doesn't warn you about something that's about to go down, perhaps having to do with Vinny. For MC on a DIK path she can become a totally different character as her attraction to MC grows and she begins opening up, something she never does with any guy, and there can be a real relationship with her. Very well written and an intriguing component to the story.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I find Quinn interesting in that she plays differently depending on what track you are on. For MJ, she is the cause of most of Maya's worries about whether she can stay in college, and is what is stopping her from moving in to the HOTs house and saving the money she has to spend on dorm fees. The fact that Josy doesn't have a problem being in the HOTs house with Quinn there drives a wedge between her and Maya on every track. In Sage's track, she's the duplicitous backstabber threatening everything Sage has done to make the HOTs successful even though Sage trusts her to do the right thing for the girls in the sorority, yet another of Sage's blind spots that potentially will bring her down as well if something goes wrong with Quinn's business ventures. If MC is on either of these tracks he's going to get pulled in and possibly down by Quinn's actions. Quinn doesn't have much of a role in the Jill or Bella paths other than causing background chaos, and neither of them are going to be in your path unless you are CHICK/Neutral which Quinn hates. That may play a factor later on when Quinn sets you up to take the fall for something she's done, or doesn't warn you about something that's about to go down, perhaps having to do with Vinny. For MC on a DIK path she can become a totally different character as her attraction to MC grows and she begins opening up, something she never does with any guy, and there can be a real relationship with her. Very well written and an intriguing component to the story.
I have a feeling that Riona is a way the DPC will use to save the MC's skin when Quinn doesn't like him for being CHICK. For example, if Quinn tells the DIK MC that Vinny has a real gun and doesn't tell the CHICK MC, then Riona will tell the CHICK MC about the gun.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
I don't know if I wanna see the mc's grandparents in the story...
Fair, already a lot of characters in the story as it is, I'd be happy with them not turning up so long as the plot/story is still satifying. In fact I'd hate it if they are added to the story and it doesn't actually "add" anything.

??? are you able to read lol
she is a drug trafficker
she is a madam
she is a sex trafficker
she is a big meanie

nothing to do with me liking or disliking quinn. they are facts about her from the story.
play it lol if you dont know this. they dont hide it.
Sigh. Bruh. She is bad news, we heard you the first 10 times. My point still stands, you're adding nothing new to this thread.
The worst bit is I can't decide if you're trolling or just genuinely one of those people. All the social graces of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Do you guys know what turns me off? Seeing the MC dragged into trouble he didn't create.

* Lily and the girls from The Pink Rose are no longer Vinny's clients.

* Lily and the girls from The Pink Rose become Quinn's clients, in other words: Quinn stole Vinny's clients.

* Vinny suspects that Quinn has stolen his clients and goes to meet Quinn at the DIK mansion.

* Vinny, not satisfied with just talking to Quinn, decides to visit his old room and get into an argument with the MC.

* Vinny pulls a gun on the MC and accidentally puts himself on the MC's radar.

* MC finds out that Tommy bought weed from Vinny and that he can't involve the police.

* Tommy being the same old pussy tells the MC that the gun was fake and tells Quinn that the MC should never know the truth.

In other words, the MC will be dragged into this shit one way or another. Regardless of whether he's on Quinn's route or not, now he's going to have to deal with drug dealers because Tommy is a fucking stoner and a bunch of sluts who make their living rolling on other guys' dicks in a cheap club want to be able to buy the cheapest marijuana. Does the DPC ever stop to think that he's also going to be dragging a CHICK MC into this mess? Why does CHICK MC deal with shit like that if he doesn't even use drugs?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Do you guys know what turns me off? Seeing the MC dragged into trouble he didn't create.

* Lily and the girls from The Pink Rose are no longer Vinny's clients.

* Lily and the girls from The Pink Rose become Quinn's clients, in other words: Quinn stole Vinny's clients.

* Vinny suspects that Quinn has stolen his clients and goes to meet Quinn at the DIK mansion.

* Vinny, not satisfied with just talking to Quinn, decides to visit his old room and get into an argument with the MC.

* Vinny pulls a gun on the MC and accidentally puts himself on the MC's radar.

* MC finds out that Tommy bought weed from Vinny and that he can't involve the police.

* Tommy being the same old pussy tells the MC that the gun was fake and tells Quinn that the MC should never know the truth.

In other words, the MC will be dragged into this shit one way or another. Regardless of whether he's on Quinn's route or not, now he's going to have to deal with drug dealers because Tommy is a fucking stoner and a bunch of sluts who make their living rolling on other guys' dicks in a cheap club want to be able to buy the cheapest marijuana. Does the DPC ever stop to think that he's also going to be dragging a CHICK MC into this mess? Why does CHICK MC deal with shit like that if he doesn't even use drugs?
An even bigger question is HOW a CHICK MC will deal with it.

Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes