dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a feeling that Riona is a way the DPC will use to save the MC's skin when Quinn doesn't like him for being CHICK. For example, if Quinn tells the DIK MC that Vinny has a real gun and doesn't tell the CHICK MC, then Riona will tell the CHICK MC about the gun.
Riona doesn't know about the gun and the relationship between Quinn and Riona isn't the best anymore, so Riona probably won't learn about the gun from Quinn either.

Riona will probably be responsible for the MC learning the secrets that Riona knows about.

I'm thinking more so that Quinn's ass depends on the MC's well-being. Why. Quinn's reaction on the roof is canon, whether the MC is DIK or CHICK, she is scared and worried. Quinn will relay this weapons information to a person who will make sure Vinny is no longer a problem.

• Sad
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The main reason I don't suspect them is that they don't have an obvious motive. Perhaps it's as simple as revenge against the DIKs for something.
I think they love to make trouble. It's their kind of having fun.
That could explain the Alpha blackmail, the Cathy cluck, the video making it to Stephen and I think they are probably responsible for the blackout.
The blackmail thing is Quinn's doing in my opinion. She wants to get rid of Chad because Dawe is easier to play for her and that's the point why I'm 90% sure Quinn posted the cluck and only 10% to the Vixens. Quinn saw that Chad got despelled from his frat after beating up Tremolo. Rusty is against drugs at the DIK's mansion, especially at parties. If Rusty goes the Chad way Tommy would have become president of the DIKs.

About the video at Burke I go with the cloud server theory. The DIKs are using the university cloud to backup their files and Burke surfs in the clouds with admin rights. Because this pervert mofu searches for nudes of B&R students.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I find Quinn interesting in that she plays differently depending on what track you are on.
For MJ, she is the cause of most of Maya's worries about whether she can stay in college, and is what is stopping her from moving in to the HOTs house and saving the money she has to spend on dorm fees. The fact that Josy doesn't have a problem being in the HOTs house with Quinn there drives a wedge between her and Maya on every track.
In Ep8, Maya asked Josy in detail about life in HOTs mansion. The only problem that does not allow Maya to live there at the moment is the lack of a free room. Quinn's room is understandably not an option, and Sage's room is too small, even if she don't mind.

In Sage's track, she's the duplicitous backstabber threatening everything Sage has done to make the HOTs successful even though Sage trusts her to do the right thing for the girls in the sorority, yet another of Sage's blind spots that potentially will bring her down as well if something goes wrong with Quinn's business ventures. If MC is on either of these tracks he's going to get pulled in and possibly down by Quinn's actions.
There will be an obvious conflict of interest in every sense of the word. Sage is a Jade's "daughter". While Quinn works with Stephen, any revelation of Quinn & Stephen relations and their business will start the real storm. Quinn's drugs things will be a bonus as well. Jade hate Stephen and want a revenge. I think outcomes for MC will depend on whom side he taken. If he is with Sage, then he probably have to help her with Quinn and Stephen, while when he is with Quinn it will place him in much more shitty position. He will probably have to choice the side again - stay with Quinn and betray Sage or switch to Sage side finally. It adds some extra spice if MC was on Quinn's path, but chose Sage in the EP8 end.

Quinn doesn't have much of a role in the Jill or Bella paths other than causing background chaos, and neither of them are going to be in your path unless you are CHICK/Neutral which Quinn hates.
While J&M and Jill are antipodes for Quinn and block her path automatically - maybe it could be so. But Bella is the next one to Sage, who you able to romance with Quinn together and then dump Quinn later. Quinn was quite interested in "mummy" which joined the party and she even picked her for costumes competition probably for reveal purpose of who is she (or maybe she already had a clue and wanted a public Bella's reveal). So, if MC dumping Quinn while being on Bella branch, it could lead to a very cruel Quinn's revenge later.

And you can end up with Quinn having a Neutral affinity. Her last affinity check is in EP6, then you can stick back to Neutral.

That may play a factor later on when Quinn sets you up to take the fall for something she's done, or doesn't warn you about something that's about to go down, perhaps having to do with Vinny. For MC on a DIK path she can become a totally different character as her attraction to MC grows and she begins opening up, something she never does with any guy, and there can be a real relationship with her. Very well written and an intriguing component to the story.
It will depend on how she treat MC - is he just an another chess figure to her or something more. The fact that she first of all tries to drag MC into her shit as a bodyguard (so as not to lose a bag of money or drugs again) hardly speaks of good intentions. Most likely, there will be only 2 path for Quinn - when the MC is with her, or when he chose someone else. It is also unlikely that Quinn's path will be divided into "good" and "bad" and it will most likely directly depend on the choice of Sage or Quinn's side. Although the ending like the one when Quinn "fixed", apologizes for all the shit to Sage and they all go off into the sunset together is not bad, but it's not a DPC style and smells like cheap cheesy plot.

CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
Hey guys,
I don't know if it was asked before, but I'm curious if there is a way to reset my progress in terms of magazines found, arts unlocked, etc. without deleting all saves?
Just want to start a different path but still enjoy the little activities.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
so Tommy's involvement is enough to force MC Chick to deal with Vinnie as well
Tommy is old enough to make his own decision and if Tommy wants to take the golden shot, that's his problem too.

However, if those decisions hurt someone close to the MC and gets between the fronts of Quinn, Tommy and Vinny, the MC will have to deal with it.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The blackmail thing is Quinn's doing in my opinion. She wants to get rid of Chad because Dawe is easier to play for her and that's the point why I'm 90% sure Quinn posted the cluck and only 10% to the Vixens. Quinn saw that Chad got despelled from his frat after beating up Tremolo. Rusty is against drugs at the DIK's mansion, especially at parties. If Rusty goes the Chad way Tommy would have become president of the DIKs.
I might not remember well, but isn't Rusty the one paying for all party costs, he is well aware of Tommy and Quinn's drug deal, he just doesn't partake in it. Earlier even JB and Jacob are in on the drugs thing. If Rusty is the one with the dollar bills, getting rid of him will actually damage Quinn's business.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tommy is old enough to make his own decision and if Tommy wants to take the golden shot, that's his problem too.

However, if those decisions hurt someone close to the MC and gets between the fronts of Quinn, Tommy and Vinny, the MC will have to deal with it.
You mean to tell me that MC Chick is so selfish that even though he sees his brother DIKs in trouble he doesn't help him because he thinks he has to solve his own problems? :rolleyes:

Tommy is completely involved so Mc can never stay out of the story

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I wrote so he didn't fuck Camila, but not so he didn't fuck. In EP8 after the Dorm Party we learn so that there is a "Walk of Shame" for Rusty because he brought a girl. EP9 we learn so that Micha and Rusty had sex and probably not just once because Rusty promised himself more with Micha. We also learn so that Micha has an on-off relationship with someone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe Camila was just taking a piss. The toilet at Derek's closet was locked as usual.

I don't know what you want with Riona now. Everyone at the party has seen the Cathy Cluck and is talking about it. No wonder Riona heard rumors about it.

You don't understand technology, do you? Rooster is an internet messenger. Ergo, you can access an account through all from the internet if you have the proper credentials. The DIK Rooster account is nothing special, you can only access it from DIK laptop. Maybe someone from an internet cafe posted the Cathy Cluck with the appropriate credentials for the DIK Rooster account. Rusty probably needed the DIK laptop only because he wanted to delete this Cluck. Jamie and Leon's conversation is just one of many at the party on this topic. Riona has only heard rumors.

Rusty says he trusts the DIKs and change but the safe combination and passwords on the laptop. Tommy just doesn't want the MC to become a pretentious maggot. Haven't you noticed yet so Tommy wants the MC to fail and is annoyed that MC is good at everything. Tommy even hates the MC for it.

Of course it's a big deal. It's just that you can't rule out from what Tommy says to MC that Tommy had nothing to do with it. I repeat myself. Heather is concerned in EP so Tommy is in trouble now and in EP3 we also find out from Heather so Quinn got info from Tommy. Oops.

Of course someone got the laptop from Rusty's room while he was fucking a girl. Sarcasm. Heard that before so there can be black sheep in a family.

What if the DIK laptop was not stolen, but only a DIK took the laptop? At that time it was still possible so any DIK could borrow the laptop. Again. Rusty fucks a girl in his room and of all places the laptop is supposed to have been stolen. Now in EP9, fucking Penny gets scared when the MC came into Jamie's room. I think that Rusty or the girl would have noticed the thief.

No, I think Rusty was looking for the DIK laptop to delete the cluck and to check if there is an original Cathy picture on the laptop. So Rusty can exclude that the Rooster Cluck was posted by Cathy via the DIK laptop. I even assume so that because of that Rusty does not suspect any DIK.

Maybe that's why Bella's closet is crooked, because otherwise she would have to move it every time she needs to open the window behind it to air it out. Or Bella suffers from the same as Riona. But it could also be so that Isabella doesn't lock those windows behind the closet open and leaves the closet like that because every once in a while someone who doesn't want to be seen gets in through the window. The MC thought so, so that the soldier is an intruder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, Isabella has rejected the advances of Jade and Stephen. But Stephen, without us seeing any pictures of it, sought out Isabella again between EP1 and EP3 without Jade. This is implied in the conversation between Jade and Stephen. Maybe through a window with a cupboard leaning in front of it. Hahaha.
I think the bag is more likely to be a set dressing than a hint at who is in the bathroom. I expect if you look around it appears in other places. Why wouldn't whoever owns the bag take it in the bathroom with them if that is where they are. The way I recall reading the Rusty/ Micha scene in episode 8 is that is when they met. They then fuck between then and halloween a week or two later.

Maybe Camila was taking a piss, but we know she is gone for long enough for Mona to get shit faced and for Camila to suspect someone has spiked her. If she had just gone to the toilet 10ft away from Mona, Mona is hardly going to be able to get hammered to that point in a few minutes.

It's the way Riona brings it up that is unusual. MC asks what are you doing alone she says "Idon't know. Just Chilling." then "Hey... You saw that cluck?" It's the way someone speaks when they are dwelling on something, but not sure how to raise the subject. Why would she be dwelling on it, or not know how to raise the subject? It's all anyone is talking about afterall.

Yes I understand technology. Infact I said this is the message you quoted.

always86 said:
Yes Tommy could have given Quinn the password. He was planning for the DIKs to take the blame for something she was going to do. But if that's the case why go to the trouble of stealing the laptop. Just log in on your phone and post it.
The whole point in the conversations about the Cluck at the party is to give the player hints about what happened. There is a mystery and by interegating the information we are given we are able to piece together what might have happened. Sort of like you did with the back packs, except using more information to reach the conclusion. For example if you had Micha wearing the back pack that would be a really solid bit of evidence. Instead a more logical connection, if we presume it isn't set dressing, is that the laptop was in the bag and whoever took it to the Library dumped the bag on the way in.

Tommy doesn't hate the MC. (maybe if you are fucking Josy). Rusty changes the passwords and the safe combinations because he knows he has been naive, perhaps it is a lack of trust, or maybe it is more about growing up and realising the more people who know something the more people can come to know something. Perhaps Quinn was successful and the real reason he couldn't afford to fix the mansion wasn't because his Dad's money was gone but because Quinn managed to steal a bunch. (I don't think this is the case but it's possible).

Possible Quinn got passwords and safe codes from Tommy. I don't think that is the case, but acknowledge he was agreeing that the DIKs would take the fall for something she was planning. But even if this is the case, someone still took the laptop to the Library from Rusty's room. I know you don't want to acknowledge that fact. But the laptop is kept in Rusty's room. The laptop was found in the Library. Someone put it there. A DIK? Maybe, but why? Nick tell's us the Library is only used to fuck and piss in. Who would take the Laptop there to get some work done? If Quinn just used her phone why move the laptop. If Tommy knew the password for the DIK account, wouldn't Rusty as well? If Rusty knew it why would he need the laptop? Wouldn't he just log in from his phone and delete the cluck that way?

How would Rusty miss the thief? Depends on just how deep Rusty's face is buried in Camila's arse, or indeed if she is riding him, or blowing him while he faces away from one of the doors. When we catch Penny she is in doggy looking across the room. Perhaps Cammy strapped one on and was pegging Rusty so he was face up arse down (not saying this is the case, but Quinn does imply her strap on wasn't for women)

I don't think Bella has OCD where one cabinet has to be at an angle. If she was concered about access to the window why not simply put the cabinet in the next bay where there is just a wall. That way she could open it easily or her supposed late night visitor could get in with no problem. Not to mention the fact if she was aware he was there and didn't want him to be seen it would make way more sense for him to just use the door that is 5 meters down the wall. It's much mroe subtle to open a door than clamber through a window.

I think they love to make trouble. It's their kind of having fun.

About the video at Burke I go with the cloud server theory. The DIKs are using the university cloud to backup their files and Burke surfs in the clouds with admin rights. Because this pervert mofu searches for nudes of B&R students.
Tend to agree, broadly matches my way of thinking. Be interesting to see where the Vixens fit in

Dec 29, 2018
So what is the general consensus on the alignment system in this game? Do people like the way that changes some of the MC's lines of dialogue and limits the choices the player can make? Or would they rather have it just affect the way others act towards you?

I'm not a fan of it because it limits roleplaying options. You basically get to be a dudebro choad or a boy scout. The neutral path is a weird hodgepodge mix of the two that requires a lot of metagaming to get the results you want. Sometimes it just locks you out of content for no good reason, like with Heather's latest scene.

I was on a neutral path where I was as nice as possible to Heather, and as rude as possible to Tommy, and yet the game won't let me choose the option to let her blow me at the party because of my alignment score. Which is stupid. I made all the relevant choices to set up that scene. I beat Tommy up, ratted him out to Heather, told him I wasn't interested in being friends. I had even designed the party in a way that Tommy was the only guy unhappy with it. That's how petty I've been to him on this path.

But this one choice was off limits. I could fuck Camilla on the dance floor, and plow Jade in her kitchen (immediately after telling her I nailed her daughter), but a blow job from Heather was deemed to be totally out of character for some reason. The game wanted me to make more DIK choices with completely unrelated characters in scenes that have nothing to do with this scene. And that is a thing I've been annoyed with before.

The alignment system can't handle someone who wants to be nice to nice people and mean to mean people. You want to make fun of an asshole? Better creepily ogle a bunch of random women first to get your DIK score up. Want to tell Derek that a hot girl is hot? No! You will say that she's got a pretty necklace instead because you were polite one time too many and are now stuck acting like a guy hiding deep in the closet.

So that's my two cents on the issue. It would make sense for the alignment system to cause girls to reject you based on your reputation, but the way it prevents you from attempting to do things is lame.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This has nothing to do with egoism. If Tommy asks the MC for help, then the CHICK MC will also help and Vinny would then also become problem of the CHICK MC.

But with what right should the DIK or CHICK MC override the decisions of Tommy. Tommy wants to do drugs, Tommy got Vinny back on board and Tommy wants to take care of Vinny himself so he doesn't come back to the Mansion. It would be rather selfish for the MC to override the decisions Tommy has made.

It would be a different situation if Tommy is in deep shit and can't make clear decisions. Then he needs a brother and then in the MC, whether CHICK or DIK, he will help Tommy.

We all make choices in life. Some are good, some are bad, but there is not always someone there who will or can help you. Even I made wrong decisions in my life, although my parents and friends warned me about it. But I grew from the consequences of the wrong decisions and also became a better person. A person will never change for another person, he will only change for himself.

Why should the MC take away Tommy's chance to become a better person. He should grow from his mistakes, this is a learning process and if Tommy asks the MC for help, Tommy has learned something, namely that you can not do everything alone.
you have a very strange idea of how friendship and freedom works... :rolleyes:

if Tommy appears to be in danger, MC will intervene, regardless of affinities and distress calls

• Haha

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
It's very hard to make a timeline for this game. I think a mistake some make is assuming that the game show us the MCs life day for day. There are time skips and days that appear only if you are on certain girls paths. That is a reason for some mistakes some people get in the timeline.
A good example is when Sage is sick. You help her the same day as the HOTs ceremony. The morning after she tells Quinn that she will stay in bed for several days before she is well. Then a couple of scenes later she shows up in the MCs room, ready for sparing, making it look like it's the day after.
Another related example, if you are on Maya's path, there is a day there between those events that you only see on her path.
The day counting I did was on Sage path, so for Maya I don't know for sure. But the days for Sage being sick are counted correctly. She tells that to Quinn on Saturday morning and the sparring with her happens on Monday so "a few days" would be correct (Saturday, Sunday). Sunday was skipped in the game. I only know that Maya went to her home for this day.
Generally for this playthrough where I primarily was going for Sage (and Jill secondary), the timeline was going fine. There were days that were skipped by they were easily identifiable.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes