DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
All the parties will have his ex-LIs (Sage, Maya, and the unexpectedly always in love with him Josy) and some will definitely have Jill, considering how close she has become to Sage. But not Bella.
As for Bella and Jill not attending most parties involving DIKs, I don't think Jill will miss as many parties as Bella. It is likely that Jill will be able to attend all parties or 90% of them. Bella's case is already more complicated, but the player (and the MC) were already aware of this when they chose to have a romance with her. Honestly, it doesn't bother me that Bella doesn't show up to parties. I believe this gives the MC a more mature air, as his "girlfriend" is not present and he must behave like a committed man and not like a college boy who will take advantage of his girlfriend not being around to enjoy every second with other girls. This is not exclusive to Bella, players who chose to romance Jade, Nora or Nicole have also experienced this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So what is the general consensus on the alignment system in this game? Do people like the way that changes some of the MC's lines of dialogue and limits the choices the player can make? Or would they rather have it just affect the way others act towards you?

I'm not a fan of it because it limits roleplaying options. You basically get to be a dudebro choad or a boy scout. The neutral path is a weird hodgepodge mix of the two that requires a lot of metagaming to get the results you want. Sometimes it just locks you out of content for no good reason, like with Heather's latest scene.

I was on a neutral path where I was as nice as possible to Heather, and as rude as possible to Tommy, and yet the game won't let me choose the option to let her blow me at the party because of my alignment score. Which is stupid. I made all the relevant choices to set up that scene. I beat Tommy up, ratted him out to Heather, told him I wasn't interested in being friends. I had even designed the party in a way that Tommy was the only guy unhappy with it. That's how petty I've been to him on this path.

But this one choice was off limits. I could fuck Camilla on the dance floor, and plow Jade in her kitchen (immediately after telling her I nailed her daughter), but a blow job from Heather was deemed to be totally out of character for some reason. The game wanted me to make more DIK choices with completely unrelated characters in scenes that have nothing to do with this scene. And that is a thing I've been annoyed with before.

The alignment system can't handle someone who wants to be nice to nice people and mean to mean people. You want to make fun of an asshole? Better creepily ogle a bunch of random women first to get your DIK score up. Want to tell Derek that a hot girl is hot? No! You will say that she's got a pretty necklace instead because you were polite one time too many and are now stuck acting like a guy hiding deep in the closet.

So that's my two cents on the issue. It would make sense for the alignment system to cause girls to reject you based on your reputation, but the way it prevents you from attempting to do things is lame.
the mistake is thinking that affinity establishes who MC is and what he can do, instead it simply changes how others perceive MC and thus what they are willing to let him do.

since it is in fact a 'bias' it remains questionable. furthermore, since DIK affinity is very punitive with LIs, in all other contexts it gives the best results, the variations in MC CHICK dialogue are truly embarrassing....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Guys, which girl do you think will have the darkest path? A lot of people think it will be Quinn or even Sage, but my money is definitely on Bella.
I won't talk about the mysterious traumatic past and the disappearance of her husband.
Bella will probably be isolated from all MC parties. All the parties will have his ex-LIs (Sage, Maya, and the unexpectedly always in love with him Josy) and some will definitely have Jill, considering how close she has become to Sage. But not Bella. Given that there are cheating points in the game, and the fact that there will be sexy girls constantly swirling around MC, the player way of Bella will have a very hard time resisting temptation.
Sage, Maya, and Josy are open to experimentation in sex, while Bella and Jill are more conservative. I'm pretty sure DPC will play the "girl's tears" card when the crying Jill comes on to him and MC can't refuse.
Are we talking about the Josy who fell in love with him literally from the first episode? Yes, it's unexpected :) And Bella is conservative in bed? Man, Fuckface barely survived their real first night together at her house when she jumped on him like a hungry beast. And those mischievous smiles in the library as the MC were putting Le Brian in his place. I'm telling you, she's just starting to warm up. But speaking of the dark path, I would bet on Jill, I think it's totally DPC's style. Bella, Sage, Maya or Quinn are all too obvious, each of them has their own problems that can quickly escalate. On the other hand, Tybalt is a pretty vindictive bitch and Jill humiliated him. And her family does not seem to be the most pleasant people in the world. They are definitely up to something :)

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I said no one would die in BaDIK... never once did I mention Action Lesson. Learn to read first before playing the skewer.
" Do you think that DPC has assassin's blood, son? "

you were saying DPC wouldn't kill anyone. I pointed out he has done it before. Learn to think before playing the skewer.

One more for the ignore list

• Angry
Reactions: DMNOV3R

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Guys, which girl do you think will have the darkest path? A lot of people think it will be Quinn or even Sage, but my money is definitely on Bella.
I won't talk about the mysterious traumatic past and the disappearance of her husband.
Bella will probably be isolated from all MC parties. All the parties will have his ex-LIs (Sage, Maya, and the unexpectedly always in love with him Josy) and some will definitely have Jill, considering how close she has become to Sage. But not Bella. Given that there are cheating points in the game, and the fact that there will be sexy girls constantly swirling around MC, the player way of Bella will have a very hard time resisting temptation.
Sage, Maya, and Josy are open to experimentation in sex, while Bella and Jill are more conservative. I'm pretty sure DPC will play the "girl's tears" card when the crying Jill comes on to him and MC can't refuse.
I think it will be a half-bluff on Bella, so I vote Sage. every crime and misfortune that hovers over the BR will affect her, and her story is already quite dramatic at the begining.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
" Do you think that DPC has assassin's blood, son? "

you were saying DPC wouldn't kill anyone. I pointed out he has done it before. Learn to think before playing the skewer.

One more for the ignore list
Do I really have to teach someone a lesson about having assassin blood? DPC doesn't have assassin's blood, a person with assassin's blood would kill anyone, anytime, anywhere. DPC killed characters in Action Lessons, but it's silly to think he will kill any BaDIK characters. Your reputation and your fan base is much bigger now. That's why I said that he doesn't have assassin's blood, because if he did he would kill characters regardless of the game he was developing.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It is likely that Jill will be able to attend all parties or 90% of them.
What I'm curious of (for the Jill path), is how many of Jill's parties (specially those involving family) the MC will decline to go to and/or not be asked to go to. Where will they go for X-mas, thanksgiving, etc? Maybe next time it's the MC that shows up in a Banana costume?
sign_idhitit.gif
But common folk mixing with snobs? Could be interesting.

*Note to self*
post before self-medicating.

• Thinking Face

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
I thought Maya had gone to her father, but she's at a party. But where are they? This is not a campus area. It's somewhere out of town, maybe it's an area of an abandoned factory or something like that. I'm sure MС said something embarrassing and Maya blushed and Riona laughed.
This appears to be the same area where Nicole and Lily took the MC in Ep 9 after the party and where the preview of the beer pong/camping takes place, so probably still on or near campus.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What I'm curious of (for the Jill path), is how many of Jill's parties (specially those involving family) the MC will decline to go to and/or not be asked to go to. Where will they go for X-mas, thanksgiving, etc? Maybe next time it's the MC that shows up in a Banana costume?
View attachment 2658634
But common folk mixing with snobs? Could be interesting.

*Note to self*
post before self-medicating.
About Christmas and Thanksgiving I think it's a mystery on all routes about where and who the MC will be with. The simplest and laziest way would be to convince all the girls and boys to spend Christmas and Thanksgiving together. In my opinion, this idea is unrealistic since these holidays are celebrated with the family. For example, Jill celebrates with the Royce family. Bella must have been invited by Jill since she doesn't have family to celebrate the holidays. Josy is sure to be spending time with her dad who she loves so much, Maya and Derek maybe celebrating with their family. Sage must also celebrate the holiday with the Burkes while the MC must keep up with tradition and celebrate with his father.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Bella must have been invited by Jill since she doesn't have family to celebrate the holidays.
I'd imagine on the Bella path, the MC would want to take her home to the calm suburbs of shitsville to meet his dad. Now that's a moment I hope we get to see.

MC- "Hey dad! Meet my new HOT MAMA Girlfriend!"
Dad- *in a state of shock*
MC- "Dad if you don't close your mouth, you're going to need to hydrate soon"
:ROFLMAO:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'd imagine on the Bella path, the MC would want to take her home to the calm suburbs of shitsville to meet his dad. Now that's a moment I hope we get to see.

And this is where the wet dream of a hot milf meets reality.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

As clueless as Neil is, he'll probably say, "That's my son! It reminds me of the times I met a woman at the... what's that bar called again? Macmaguire? Maccalister? Makaullin? the MILF one..."

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Based on the previews already released, we can say that in Ep.10 there will be a kind of outdoor gathering, right? A starry sky, tents with mattresses and pillows... I wonder what choice will be given to the MC who doesn't have his love interest at this event (Bella/Jill/Nicole/)? Does the party end early or do they have to sleep in the tent with one of the girls and hope none of them jump on his dick during the night? Sage, help me! Please! (You know these girls are naughty when the safest option is to sleep with Sage - if she's not the MC's love interest, of course). :KEK:
MC pitches a tent.

• Sad

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

Also I believe Neil's funniest reaction will be to Maya & Josy and not to Bella. As I mentioned earlier, relationships with a significant age gap are becoming more and more common. I personally know some relationships of up to +25 years apart, but a trouple? In all my life I have never seen a trouple with my own eyes. I'm sure Neil doesn't either and that's what will make it even funnier.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Also I believe Neil's funniest reaction will be to Maya & Josy and not to Bella. As I mentioned earlier, relationships with a significant age gap are becoming more and more common. I personally know some relationships of up to +25 years apart, but a trouple? In all my life I have never seen a trouple with my own eyes. I'm sure Neil doesn't either and that's what will make it even funnier.
I'm sure he would have played it cool. Neil is a absolutely likable dude, out of most of the characters there. No wonder, he was on the Derek's list :)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
There is always a brick fence on campus. Here there is a dirty wooden fence.
View attachment 2658542
View attachment 2658537
The new scene looks like a pavilion you'd find at a state park or other location set up for large outdoor gatherings. The tents in the beer pong preview supports that it is an overnight event, so they are potentially having an outdoor campout party someplace (check out the trash can, it looks like something permanent just like the one in the pavilion in the new image). Also, during the party planning session Sage brought up having future parties at a neutral site that was large enough so that the DIKs and jocks could both attend without coming to blows. Camping outdoors in a large area with some common zones (food, games, campfires, etc.) fits that criteria.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The new scene looks like a pavilion you'd find at a state park or other location set up for large outdoor gatherings. The tents in the beer pong preview supports that it is an overnight event, so they are potentially having an outdoor campout party someplace (check out the trash can, it looks like something permanent just like the one in the pavilion in the new image). Also, during the party planning session Sage brought up having future parties at a neutral site that was large enough so that the DIKs and jocks could both attend without coming to blows. Camping outdoors in a large area with some common zones (food, games, campfires, etc.) fits that criteria.
I love Sage, but her idea of having a party where DIKs and Jocks can have fun together is pretty stupid. Sage isn't in a position to want too much since this is her senior year. Did she forget that the one who has to deal with parties between Jocks and DIKs for the next 3 years is the MC and not her? Kind of selfish on Sage's part, but since she's the better girl I'll ignore it.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
But who would allow them to light a fire and drink alcohol in the middle of town? There's a trash can in there. But it looks more like some abandoned building that they can party in front of without a problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes