JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Thanks, I think that backs up my theory. So the scene with Maya in Episode 2 is irrelevant (for this trigger). And I believe the only Maya scene in Episode 3 is triggered by agreeing to help with the scavenger hunt.

But if you help her with the scavenger hunt you can’t get 100% in Episode 6.

So I have been trying for something that is impossible, Sleeping on the Floor in Episode 4 and the 100% scene in Episode 6 are mutually exclusive, you can’t do both in the same run.

Does that sound right?
That could be. I haven't researched all the triggers to get 100% for any path, probably because I know that having a perfect relationship with a woman is damn near impossible.:)

At the end of episode 4 you need 25 Maya relationship points to get 100%. You would have to look back through all of the places you can earn or lose points with Maya up to that point to see if one of the choices between her and Josy makes you choose who gets the point or if you are docked a point with Maya for some reason. With the calculation below from the end of the episode you should lose 4% for each missed relationship point with Maya.
$ mayaScore = RPmaya / 25.0
The other girls have different divisors (Sage is 18, Josy is 16, etc.) at the end of this episode.

Reactions: yossa999

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Huh, so by some of your conversations, "Vixens" is the term used to describe the dorm slut. Where's this mentioned in the game? I think i kinda missed it.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
But who would allow them to light a fire and drink alcohol in the middle of town? There's a trash can in there. But it looks more like some abandoned building that they can party in front of without a problem.
I don't know why anyone would pour a concrete slab, erect 6x6 posts and a roof right next to an abandoned building. This is definitely a site set up to host large outdoor gatherings. I've camped at enough state parks to have seen this exact setup multiple times. It might even be on private property someplace, maybe something the Burkes own or a quad area at B&R we've never seen. The new picture shows a substantial entryway that the fence connects to, so it's a designated area that is walled off or some purpose mainly to encompass large gatherings of people.

It's also not likely to be the park that Lily and Nicole took MC to on the others path after the Halloween party as the table and gazebo don't look to be the same sort of construction. You can see houses and buildings in the background on those scenes. This new location is away from the city center.

• Haha
Reactions: TimHawk

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Huh, so by some of your conversations, "Vixens" is the term used to describe the dorm slut. Where's this mentioned in the game? I think i kinda missed it.
I'm too lazy to search this thread after it but in the weeks before release of Ep9 there was a render from DPC with the dormie sluts and the title "Vixens". Since then it's their name. If I remember correctly there was even a little statement from DPC somewhere where he called them with this name. But don't ask me where it was. I think I read this here as a screenshot or copypaste but to be honest I don't kept logfiles about such things. I read this, some of those informations I save up in my mind, others I forgot the minute after reading it.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm too lazy to search this thread after it but in the weeks before release of Ep9 there was a render from DPC with the dormie sluts and the title "Vixens". Since then it's their name. If I remember correctly there was even a little statement from DPC somewhere where he called them with this name. But don't ask me where it was. I think I read this here as a screenshot or copypaste but to be honest I don't kept logfiles about such things. I read this, some of those informations I save up in my mind, others I forgot the minute after reading it.
It's the title of episode 9. 1685371319181.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Always hated morality systems, don't care if its lore friendly Kotor, or its just there to be there Mass Effect, it always forces encourages you to max one, instead of letting you role play each situation.
That is very true, even if there is more option than just Dark Side vs Light Side, or Paragon vs Renegade, like for example it was in Neverwinter nights what has lots of, versions like, Chaotic good, lawful , Chaotic evil, and etc etc, in the end these always limit you to a certian path.

Witcher did not have this problem, and your actions still had consequence, sometimes long lasting ones, and sometimes, consequence that happened just way later. Cyberpunk also was similar

Badik biggest Weakness is the Affinity system, and the Status system. It goes against the sacred mantra which is " Follow your Heart " . These systems prevent you to do so, because, decesiosn you make that often if not never, has nothing to do wiht the girls, but they have some super ability that makes them sense your aura , and becasue of that no matter what you do for them if your Aura is not the right one, they will reject you.

The Branching should have been based on your Behaviour toward the girls, How much time you spend with them, who you choose to hang out with, and therefore develop a deeper connection.

If you are in a good term with Maya, then you would not be in good term with Quinn, for example. Jill would demand exclusivity, and if you break that, you should face the consequence. the only realistic reaction was Bella, dumping MC after Chaty's panties incident. Let's put aside, how dump Chaty was for taking her panties off for a blowjob :LOL: , but that was at least a reasonable scenario, regarding having a consequence.

also, the Dik Affinity MC, should have been simply the Default MC personality, and the Neutral, and Chick , should not even exist, because his personality is to put it simply Dull. :rolleyes:
:coffee:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
makes the game more like IRL. might not be great from a gameplay perspective but then you might just not be playing this game the right way.
absolutely has nothing to do with real life. it's more like a Twitter behavior, but Twitter is not a real place and not real life :LOL:.
In real life, your actions speak, and not a mythical, aura around you;):coffee:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Tom267

Jan 15, 2018
Badik biggest Weakness is the Affinity system, and the Status system. It goes against the sacred mantra which is " Follow your Heart " . These systems prevent you to do so, because, decesiosn you make that often if not never, has nothing to do wiht the girls, but they have some super ability that makes them sense your aura , and becasue of that no matter what you do for them if your Aura is not the right one, they will reject you.
Personally I think you're looking at it from the wrong perspective: it's not that you're not allowed to do X/Y/Z actions because of your affinity; the affinity is just a representation of what actions you have already taken.

Example with Jill: when you go on the tennis date, if you're a DIK, complimenting here comes across as a typical douche who's just complimenting her to get in her pants ("You look hot!") because you've been acting (in recent gameplay) like a DIK. If you're a CHICK, you compliment her and she's not getting the feeling that she's being hit on by a jerk and so can take the compliment properly.

In real life, your actions speak, and not a mythical, aura around you;):coffee:
Right, so if the MC is behaving like a DIK for a while, then characters are more likely to be suspicious when they try to act like a CHICK suddenly (eg, the Jill compliment above). Your actions speak to who you are.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The robbery of Quinn has a bad taste to it. Namely, I think so the guys weren't just in it for the drugs. In EP5, Quinn calls someone who demands that she apologize. She refuses, of course. The apology is not about the destruction of the DIK Mansion, nor is it about Preps party. Quinn said to the guys so she has it now. So Quinn took something from the Preps Mansion. So what should Quinn apologize for? I think for the cum petition. She didn't apologize and she gets a bloody nose for it in EP6. The weird thing is for Quinn to first (Quinn sex) or completely (no Quinn sex) refuse to let the MC help her. The bloody nose was a message to Quinn and Quinn understood that message. That is why she is concerned about the MC in EP9. If something happens to the MC, it won't be good for herself. Quinn is only thinking about herself.
I'm guessing you are referring to the phonecall while she is lying on her bed, just before Camila pays her a visit to brief her about Mona's situation. This is what Quinn says during that very brief conversation on the phone.

Quinn "I know I'm late. Something happened, but don't worry... I have it now. All of it."
qu "No, I'm not making any excuses."
qu "Tomorrow night..."
qu "Bye."

She is just speaking with Buddy or someone else on his behalf to let them know that she has collected the dough that they are expecting from her. Nothing else. In other words, this short scene foreshadows the one we get to see in episode 6, when she visits the drug den and then gets mugged.

Yes I know, so Quinn and the MC can have sex in EP9. But Quinn runs to someone else right after sex. Well, who wants a girl like that please.
dalli, I know that you play only Josy's and Maya's path. Maybe that is why you are confused about that scene in episode 9? Because then, on her route, the MC spends the night with her and last thing we see is that she snaps after waking up and wants him to discreetly leave before some other HOT may get to see him there. Nothing else.

Also...

Well, who wants a girl like that please.

let's assume that MC's affinity indicates more how he is seen by others, rather than something about him directly, a kind of fame. the MC of the story is pretty much the same no matter what choice we make.

if MC is DIK it's not that he doesn't want to get involved in Maya's drama, but it's Maya who doesn't trust him enough. similarly if MC is CHICK it's not that he wants to keep his distance from Quinn and her shady dealings, but it's Quinn who doesn't think he's the right person to open up to.
the mistake is thinking that affinity establishes who MC is and what he can do, instead it simply changes how others perceive MC and thus what they are willing to let him do.

since it is in fact a 'bias' it remains questionable. furthermore, since DIK affinity is very punitive with LIs, in all other contexts it gives the best results, the variations in MC CHICK dialogue are truly embarrassing....
The affinity also defines to some extent the morals of the protagonist, or at least I believe that it is also an aim for DPC. A very graphic example can be seen in episode 9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I don't think that necessarily means that a DIK MC can't be good or vice versa, that a chick MC can't snap and do something dark under the right circumstances. You can call me kind of a believer in moral relativism if you like.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Personally I think you're looking at it from the wrong perspective: it's not that you're not allowed to do X/Y/Z actions because of your affinity; the affinity is just a representation of what actions you have already taken.

Example with Jill: when you go on the tennis date, if you're a DIK, complimenting here comes across as a typical douche who's just complimenting her to get in her pants ("You look hot!") because you've been acting (in recent gameplay) like a DIK. If you're a CHICK, you compliment her and she's not getting the feeling that she's being hit on by a jerk and so can take the compliment properly.

Right, so if the MC is behaving like a DIK for a while, then characters are more likely to be suspicious when they try to act like a CHICK suddenly (eg, the Jill compliment above). Your actions speak to who you are.
You missing the point, A personality is not a Black and White, Dik or chick thing.
also you example of Jill, why would Jill know that? You nice toward her, your actions individually toward Jill are Decent, all of the actions you take previously had nothing to do with her. :LOL: It's not realistic IT's simple just a game meachanic System, a written code. a Checklist system. :LOL:.

A360

Jun 29, 2018

That's the thing though. It can take a character right out of your hands or make you feel like you have to be very one note. Especially if there's some sort of point system that will lock choices out later tied to it because you'to often going to choose one or the other.

In real life we're not one note all the time. How you interact with one person or group won't necessarily be the same as how you would with another. How someone or a character reacts to a situation or person should be based on the situation and person. Most systems tied to some sort of morality tend to remove that for either been a saint or dickhead. People tend to be more nuanced than these systems allow.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes