Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
My guess is that liking Maya and feeling like you need to help her/have her succeed is integral to the plot in the near future. And DPC realized that she is consistently the least popular main girl with an overbearing and annoying storyline, so he is trying his best to make her more interesting (even if only visually) to get more people endeared to her for the story to work.

like if this was AL and instead of Meghan and Melissa it was Maya and Josy, that final scene wouldn’t be much of a choice for nearly very player
I like Maya I just prefer Josy. Maya has really grown the last two ep's

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Yeah that's true. But Generally speaking, the title screen was usually them together, and so far we had one Josy and 2 Maya preview, and they each are separated, especially interesting if you think about it, that Now, you are official with them. :LOL: .
It's just further confirm that they probably gonna separated in season 3, IMO
I think one way or another there will be a chance to keep the troupe. I assume that it is now that relationship points will be important to keep the girl.
I watched the guide for the last episode for the sake of interest. What surprised me was that none of the main girls are so actively being awarded points for any activity with the girls and just as actively not being deducted. This is suspicious. A player compliments JoJo, but doesn't compliment Maya and immediately deducts points from Maya. I assume that at some point there will be a relationship point count and if, for example, Maya has fewer points, she can leave. I think for the troupe there will be a rather complicated system, which in addition to the points will be influenced by scenes, whether the player was faithful or not, and so on.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My guess is that liking Maya and feeling like you need to help her/have her succeed is integral to the plot in the near future. And DPC realized that she is consistently the least popular main girl with an overbearing and annoying storyline, so he is trying his best to make her more interesting (even if only visually) to get more people endeared to her for the story to work.

like if this was AL and instead of Meghan and Melissa it was Maya and Josy, that final scene wouldn’t be much of a choice for nearly very player
confused-what.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Looks like a dead animal or a wig made to fit Tybalt's watermelon...
:unsure:
Don't know, looks natural to me. Compared to before:
20220822211855_1.jpg
There is always a brick fence on campus. Here there is a dirty wooden fence.
View attachment 2658542
View attachment 2658537
Yes, that is right. The wall is different. But it's really the same wall from the beer pong mini-game preview, which Dalli showed above. Maybe it's some kind of outdoor party with HOTs that could just beat the big free-roam that DPC is currently working on. But an outdoors party in November, in this climate zone? They are psychos.
So what? It's just Riona.
You made Rio upset!
15426.gif
As i know, she is the Before testimonial for a new skin care cream as the have to take an extrem model at the before side to praise their cosmetics. Name seems to point to the ancient population in middle america. :cool:
In the case of Maya, a complete skin transplant is needed, cosmetics are powerless here. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think one way or another there will be a chance to keep the troupe. I assume that it is now that relationship points will be important to keep the girl.
I watched the guide for the last episode for the sake of interest. What surprised me was that none of the main girls are so actively being awarded points for any activity with the girls and just as actively not being deducted. This is suspicious. A player compliments JoJo, but doesn't compliment Maya and immediately deducts points from Maya. I assume that at some point there will be a relationship point count and if, for example, Maya has fewer points, she can leave. I think for the troupe there will be a rather complicated system, which in addition to the points will be influenced by scenes, whether the player was faithful or not, and so on.
I think the points for each girl will matter but who you spend your time with also matters ep thats clear

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

That sentiment seems to be largely limited to the F95 crowd. On DPC's Discord, on Reddit, and elsewhere, Maya seems to do just fine. I guess the average pervert here just can't sympathize with a woman who has money problems.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That sentiment seems to be largely limited to the F95 crowd. On DPC's Discord, on Reddit, and elsewhere, Maya seems to do just fine. I guess the average pervert here just can't sympathize with a woman who has money problems.
Seriously ? I only have F95 as a reference and to me it always seems like people want Josy for themselves and they want Maya gone, like not necessarily dead, but...gone. It's good if it's more even everywhere else. Thanks for the info mate !

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It depends. If the DPC put Maya with Madame in a burning house I'm sure fans would be wondering who to save. :KEK:
Madame probably has a "squirt on demand" superpower and would put the whole thing out before it got too dangerous.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Too bad we can't leave Jill out for the second time, because the brunches are now split. :ROFLMAO:
Damn! I've run out of reactions for the day, I'll mark it on my calendar so I don't forget to come back here and react with a Red Heart. A man of culture like you needs to be appreciated.

I guess the average pervert here just can't sympathize with a woman who has money problems.
Me my homies Quinn fans laughing in your face. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Really makes you wonder what happens, if/when Maya and Josy break up. Like what will happen to Maya moving in with the HOTs, not to mention if the MC then starts to date one of em, awkward meter is gonna hit infinity...still wanna see it though :D
Maya's not moving in with the HOTs, she's staying in her dorm room. Sage said she can do this and still be a HOT.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Yeah that's true. But Generally speaking, the title screen was usually them together, and so far we had one Josy and 2 Maya preview, and they each are separated, especially interesting if you think about it, that Now, you are official with them. :LOL: .
It's just further confirm that they probably gonna separated in season 3, IMO
In Ep 7 Josy got a solo preview and Maya got no preview, and in Ep 8 they both got separate previews and one together, so I don't think this means anything.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Maya's not moving in with the HOTs, she's staying in her dorm room. Sage said she can do this and still be a HOT.
Didn't know that, so thanks for the info.

But wouldn't that also mean she still has to pay for her college room and can't use the HOT's kitchen for cheaper food and being seperated from Josy again for no reason ?

Like I don't get why she would join the HOTs and for what if that's the case, just to get the snazzy outfit ?

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Damn! I've run out of reactions for the day, I'll mark it on my calendar so I don't forget to come back here and react with a Red Heart. A man of culture like you needs to be appreciated.
Still, it's a little paradoxical. In this thread, very few people like Jill, they either hateв or bantered her (Personally, I'm not her hater, I can't say that my list of hated characters is large), in general, F95 doesn't like Jill, unlike the Reddit community and DPCs Discord, where she is popular.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes