JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yea but given that Sage knows, she could just tell Heather to move in with Quinn and put Maya in with Josy. I have yet to see anyone challenging Sage's authority, and if Quinn knows that she has to share a room no matter what, she'd prefer Heather over Maya too.

Apart from that both Sage and Quinn must have been willing to share a room, since both Maya and Mona are HOTs.
I really don't think Heather (being a more senior member) would be happy about moving out of "her" room, even though she spends a lot of nights with Tommy at the DIK mansion. Quinn wouldn't like it because she would have to hide her hooker side-business from Heather, since she already knows Quinn is dealing drugs through Tommy.

The last round of recruits were not planned originally, with Lily and Ashley being ones that Sage pointed Quinn to recruit. Josy was a surprise to Sage when she showed up at movie night, so like most things Quinn didn't think her plan to expand all the way through to figuring out who would live where. I also don't think she expected Maya to make it to sisterhood based on the list of items she was given on her scavenger hunt, which were way more extreme than any of the other girls had to do. To recap, Quinn wanted Mona, Cami, Ashley and Lily, then on the spur of the moment added Josy just to spite Tommy. She didn't want Maya and may have thought one or two of the other daughters also wouldn't make it to the end.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It is ironic that the reason for joining Maya and MC were equally mercantile interests. For her - the closure of a student loan, for the MC - a place to live.
The difference is that the MC openly said that he needed a place to sleep and that if the DIKs had a place for him then he would join the DIKs. After the Jocks break the mansion's windows for the first time, there's a scene where the MC is sweeping the floor and questions Rusty about fraternity morals and how mean interactions with newbies are. Rusty and the other members know exactly that the MC, depending on the player's choices, has no appreciation for the DIKs lifestyle - especially if the MC is CHICK. But I understood what you meant.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I really don't think Heather (being a more senior member) would be happy about moving out of "her" room, even though she spends a lot of nights with Tommy at the DIK mansion. Quinn wouldn't like it because she would have to hide her hooker side-business from Heather, since she already knows Quinn is dealing drugs through Tommy.

The last round of recruits were not planned originally, with Lily and Ashley being ones that Sage pointed Quinn to recruit. Josy was a surprise to Sage when she showed up at movie night, so like most things Quinn didn't think her plan to expand all the way through to figuring out who would live where. I also don't think she expected Maya to make it to sisterhood based on the list of items she was given on her scavenger hunt, which were way more extreme than any of the other girls had to do. To recap, Quinn wanted Mona, Cami, Ashley and Lily, then on the spur of the moment added Josy just to spite Tommy. She didn't want Maya and may have thought one or two of the other daughters also wouldn't make it to the end.
All of that's true, I still don't think it'll matter tho. Sage knows Maya doesn't have access to her student loan, she also knows she is in a relationship with Josy and frankly I believe Sage > Quinn when it comes to deciding what's best for the HOTs.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Yea but given that Sage knows, she could just tell Heather to move in with Quinn and put Maya in with Josy. I have yet to see anyone challenging Sage's authority, and if Quinn knows that she has to share a room no matter what, she'd prefer Heather over Maya too.

Apart from that both Sage and Quinn must have been willing to share a room, since both Maya and Mona are HOTs.
I think it's a little more complicated than that. Mona will probably come back to campus at some point and she'll need somewhere to live. I'm guessing that due to lack of space, either Josy/Maya or Sage will move in with MC. Sage could move in to give a room to Mona or Maya and vice versa Josy could move in with MC.

Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I think it's a little more complicated than that. Mona will probably come back to campus at some point and she'll need somewhere to live. I'm guessing that due to lack of space, either Josy/Maya or Sage will move in with MC. Sage could move in to give a room to Mona or Maya and vice versa Josy could move in with MC.
Didn't the MC already tell Josy that he can't let her live with him because of fraternity "rules" ?

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
You could be right, but this will be the first time they had two separate previews(I think) that's if Josy gets another preview to match Maya. In ep 9 they had separate preview but from same scene maybe that is what this will be. I don't take much from previews because you can't really know whats going on without the full contexts.
Previews are previews, and who gets what and how many I don't think means anything.

I don't think Mona's ever coming back to the college. If she comes back, it will be because Sage seeks her out and finds out from her what Quinn is doing. And girls can't live with the MC, it's against the frat rules.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
That sentiment seems to be largely limited to the F95 crowd. On DPC's Discord, on Reddit, and elsewhere, Maya seems to do just fine. I guess the average pervert here just can't sympathize with a woman who has money problems.
even if thats true, id wager she is still the least popular main girl overall. so what i said isnt necessarily wrong, even if it is the more popular sentiment here that Maya is kinda lame compared to everyone else you can spend time with. if her narrative arc was written better, people might have grown more attached to her by now

Reactions: Redd23

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
All of that's true, I still don't think it'll matter tho. Sage knows Maya doesn't have access to her student loan, she also knows she is in a relationship with Josy and frankly I believe Sage > Quinn when it comes to deciding what's best for the HOTs.
What's best for the HOTs is to not cause inner turmoil. Their slogan is "Don't turn on each other", and forcing a more senior girl to change rooms to accommodate a new girl's preference isn't going to help with that. Plus from a purely pragmatic view, if Maya can't access her student loan and now has no scholarship the problem with where she lives on campus may solve itself since she will have to withdraw from school. Sage has a fix for the current situation, Maya stays in her dorm until space in the house becomes available just as it is now.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
@John Ness' relentless shitting on Quinn inspired me to make this.
7lajld.png
This topic was the trigger for my "obsession" with Quinn. Before, she was just another annoying character in the game and when I come here, I find out that almost everyone here adore her and at the same time hate Jill and Maya. It just doesn't make sense to me, how can you prefer a narcissistic drug dealing pimp over anyone, let alone Jill and Maya? Joking about it has become a habit, I will try to minimize the banter over Quinn, or hope so :sneaky:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Damn it's hard to read some people don't like Maya lol.
To me she is perfect, the kind of girl you could bring home to mom & dad.
Or brag about to your friends.
im not meaning to pick on you or anything. but i find it kinda funny that the kind of girl a person would want to bring home to mom and dad/brag to your friends is a hot lesbian who didnt realize she liked dudes until she met you (and your dick). thats like literal fantasy stuff that cant even happen in real life lol. and like Jill she is essentially a virgin as well so there is that angle which many people arent really into once you are a certain age/maturity level

Reactions: Ostap Bender

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This topic was the trigger for my "obsession" with Quinn. Before, she was just another annoying character in the game and when I come here, I find out that almost everyone here adore her and at the same time hate Jill and Maya. It just doesn't make sense to me, how can you prefer a narcissistic drug dealing pimp over anyone, let alone Jill and Maya? Joking about it has become a habit, I will try to minimize the banter over Quinn, or hope so :sneaky:
Some people enjoy characters with depth, and some enjoy Maya.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
What's best for the HOTs is to not cause inner turmoil. Their slogan is "Don't turn on each other", and forcing a more senior girl to change rooms to accommodate a new girl's preference isn't going to help with that. Plus from a purely pragmatic view, if Maya can't access her student loan and now has no scholarship the problem with where she lives on campus may solve itself since she will have to withdraw from school. Sage has a fix for the current situation, Maya stays in her dorm until space in the house becomes available just as it is now.
Meaning Maya has to go through the same thing for another ~9 months instead of just asking Heather ? Judging by what we've seen from Sage and how far she already went for Maya, that seems like the least likely outcome.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
im not meaning to pick on you or anything. but i find it kinda funny that the kind of girl a person would want to bring home to mom and dad/brag to your friends is a hot lesbian who didnt realize she liked dudes until she met you (and your dick). thats like literal fantasy stuff that cant even happen in real life lol. and like Jill she is essentially a virgin as well so there is that angle which many people arent really into once you are a certain age/maturity level
It's just a game. Characters don't have to look realistic in order to be liked. The game, like any other on this website, has its own fetishes. In addition, I think that lesbians are some kind of psychological trauma from the author himself, given that for the second game in a row he has a lesbian couple who takes MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes